The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, EP has been very heavy on the stam DK tanks lately. Lots of stam gankblades, too. We adapted and were cutting through them easily tonight. It's nice when a plan works out.

Shor tends to the small to micro-scale, pug zergs, and the few "larger" groups tend to be more casual. I think most Shor players like it that way. I appreciate TM being sensitive to that.

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Yeah, EP has been very heavy on the stam DK tanks lately. Lots of stam gankblades, too. We adapted and were cutting through them easily tonight. It's nice when a plan works out.

Shor tends to the small to micro-scale, pug zergs, and the few "larger" groups tend to be more casual. I think most Shor players like it that way. I appreciate TM being sensitive to that.

There were big ep groups with tanks and a lot of bird/jesus beam spam when I was on. Did not notice the same being true of AD. Later on some smaller groups of EP came on but were inevitably followed by the zergs. It’s only really frustrating because if you want to play the campaign at all and not just camp a resource and pick fights, then the only way to combat those large groups is to also get a decent sized group and DC definitly did that and got zergy to push emp out and get our scroll (at least until someone decided to troll with it and lost).
    Edited by Vapirko on November 11, 2017 8:10AM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Vapirko There are too many "nightcap" emps on Shor to take the campaign score seriously. If people are finding fun during prime time, that's what we can expect for now. Taking the scroll on a long walk can be a lot of fun (so can scroll chasing). DC could use a small organized guild on Friday and Saturday to keep DC better focused. You could do some pug wrangling, maybe?

9LYWFzV.png
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »
    jaysins wrote: »
    What unnecessary shot are we talking about? I'm thanking my faction for their efforts and for DC and EP for helping me gain AP. Cheeky bantering between factions has been apart of every PvP game I've ever played. We are competing against one another after all.

Very true. For some reason I read that in a certain tone of voice. Lol. My apologies.

You're used to tipsy and emi where everything they say is really passive aggressive

I'm sure that's it. I need to reprogram my brain.
    @Vapirko There are too many "nightcap" emps on Shor to take the campaign score seriously. If people are finding fun during prime time, that's what we can expect for now. Taking the scroll on a long walk can be a lot of fun (so can scroll chasing). DC could use a small organized guild on Friday and Saturday to keep DC better focused. You could do some pug wrangling, maybe?

9LYWFzV.png

We got wiped by an EP group the other night and 2/3 of their group had the former Emp. Title. I felt embarrassed for them because I knew right away how those titles were obtained. Some of them may have been legit but ....
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good times tonight. Very active map.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep a lot of fighting tonight. Was a bit disappointed to see dc zerging down ad tri keeps when ad was down to only 2 bars with ep and dc at 3 and we had all scrolls and emp. It was the unecesary kind of action that discourages people from playing. Except for that however, had a lot of fun in all size fights from 1v1 to 15v15+
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm that does sound disappointing... @Vapirko im going to pm you.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Yep a lot of fighting tonight. Was a bit disappointed to see dc zerging down ad tri keeps when ad was down to only 2 bars with ep and dc at 3 and we had all scrolls and emp. It was the unecesary kind of action that discourages people from playing. Except for that however, had a lot of fun in all size fights from 1v1 to 15v15+

Yeah not sure what time our group stopped playing. I think we had a group of 6 up to a couple hours ago.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

Yeah not sure what time our group stopped playing. I think we had a group of 6 up to a couple hours ago.

What goes around comes around I suppose. Got a group of 8-10 AD pvdooring tri keeps and scrolls right now on off hours. I appear to be the only DC logged on lol. Apparently they’re a guild.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got some background. The tri keeps might have been an anger bang. So basically and again this is why i advocate for FACTION LOCK PER ACCOUNT PER CAMPAIGN CYCLE but ep took dc scroll and dc killed the ep and were able to retrieve their scroll. However, two ad logged onto their dc toons, grabbed th downed scroll and ran them into the water all the while talking mad sh*t in zone chat.

So there you have it folks. Abuse of the faction swap system yet again.

If i were there i still wouldnt have condoned the tri keep push but hands down that crap is unacceptable.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    I got some background. The tri keeps might have been an anger bang. So basically and again this is why i advocate for FACTION LOCK PER ACCOUNT PER CAMPAIGN CYCLE but ep took dc scroll and dc killed the ep and were able to retrieve their scroll. However, two ad logged onto their dc toons, grabbed th downed scroll and ran them into the water all the while talking mad sh*t in zone chat.

So there you have it folks. Abuse of the faction swap system yet again.

If i were there i still wouldnt have condoned the tri keep push but hands down that crap is unacceptable.

Yeah I was there for the scroll drop into the water, they were talking bs about some payback for vivec related toxicity. Idk though, the scrolls just reset to dragon claw and glade so those guys either meant to do that and were just trolling or were total idiots. It was a weird session. I worry that Shor is falling to vivec standards as we inevitably get people who don’t care at all about campaign health.
    Edited by Vapirko on November 12, 2017 3:20PM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The weekends are going to be a mixed bag simply from the overflow.

But honestly the vivec drama llama needs to stay out of shor
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could play a little later. I work today and couldn't stay up late. I got to 2vX with my old roommate who actually got me started on ESO - it was a blast! It was wild though to be playing at around 6pm EST and if you saw one EP you tended to see them all. DC was a lot more small-scale friendly for fights and I had some really fun conversations with some DC players.

So far Shor's knocking my socks off when I compare it to Sotha.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, weekends are really mixed. I logged in briefly last night and took back AD's tri-keeps. Then got repeatedly zerged by DC trying to touch anything else. Checked in later, DC had all of AD's trikeeps again.

It was much easier to hold to the agreement about keeping hands unneccessarily off tri-keeps when it was a small core of players. As Shor grows it's harder to keep people focused on campaign health but also less needed. The overflow players from Vivec are not going to pay any attention to that because hitting trikeeps for fun/strategy just isn't a problem when every faction is pop-locked.

What guild was it @Vapirko ?

Wish I could faction change my gankblade. >:) Shor is an AD ganker's paradise. Maybe I should roll a stamblade and beg smiff for lessons.
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, weekends are really mixed. I logged in briefly last night and took back AD's tri-keeps. Then got repeatedly zerged by DC trying to touch anything else. Checked in later, DC had all of AD's trikeeps again.

It was much easier to hold to the agreement about keeping hands unneccessarily off tri-keeps when it was a small core of players. As Shor grows it's harder to keep people focused on campaign health but also less needed. The overflow players from Vivec are not going to pay any attention to that because hitting trikeeps for fun/strategy just isn't a problem when every faction is pop-locked.

What guild was it @Vapirko ?

Wish I could faction change my gankblade. >:) Shor is an AD ganker's paradise. Maybe I should roll a stamblade and beg smiff for lessons.

I could teach you.
    But I have to charge.
    Smiff
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I continue my longstanding policy of supporting all things Smiff-related.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I continue my longstanding policy of supporting all things Smiff-related.

My name is smiff and I approve this message.
    Smiff
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    great night tonight all! had some GREAT fights!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

Yea its a lot of fun zerging down 7 people at a time while you faction stack a total of 31+ DC
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

Yea its a lot of fun zerging down 7 people at a time while you faction stack a total of 31+ DC

I came on around 11pm EST I think and DC was in fact zerging like crazy (I’m DC). I didn’t recognize most of the names in zone but it was dc 3 bars to ep/ad 1 bar I think. The zerging seemed to be zone coordinated as well so I’m assuming it was some giant pug. Caught a few fun small scale fights on the outskirts but the numbers were too uneven to bother participating in keep defense/offense. On the other hand no one was really pushing tri keeps (or if they were there was some top quality defense) so that’s good at least. Arrius was being target by dc and ad all night though, no idea why.

Edit: I takethat back the bulk of DC pop is actively camping Arrius over keeping.
    Edited by Vapirko on November 13, 2017 4:50AM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We Need DC/AD In Shor

I'm probably showing my age here but i totally read that as "We need AC/DC in Shor", which i absolutely agree with!
    headbanger.gif
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

I came on around 11pm EST I think and DC was in fact zerging like crazy (I’m DC). I didn’t recognize most of the names in zone but it was dc 3 bars to ep/ad 1 bar I think. The zerging seemed to be zone coordinated as well so I’m assuming it was some giant pug. Caught a few fun small scale fights on the outskirts but the numbers were too uneven to bother participating in keep defense/offense. On the other hand no one was really pushing tri keeps (or if they were there was some top quality defense) so that’s good at least. Arrius was being target by dc and ad all night though, no idea why.

It was very ridiculous tonight. Like, I get that Vendy as a Stamplar emp is scary but like... It felt like we were fighting a Vivec DC faction stack you normally see at Chal and ****.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Vendy
    Vendy
    ✭✭✭
    Having emp was a great time, However I really wish we had some consistent population in Shor. It was significantly more drastic than I had experienced before, 20 man groups one moment to completely silent the next.
    Implosìon | Pact Stamina Sorcerer
    'Vendy | Pact Magicka Templar
    Vendÿ | Dominion Stamina Templar
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vendy wrote: »
    Having emp was a great time, However I really wish we had some consistent population in Shor. It was significantly more drastic than I had experienced before, 20 man groups one moment to completely silent the next.

We were talking in our group about that. There were 2 bars across the board when we decided to go for the dethrone. Once we were inside we were like where are all the AD? We know they are here. We have been fighting them.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    We Need DC/AD In Shor

I'm probably showing my age here but i totally read that as "We need AC/DC in Shor", which i absolutely agree with!
    headbanger.gif

I can definitely get behind that.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vendy wrote: »

Congrats on emp! Idk what the timing was on that though, we had emp all night so I either missed the dethrone or it happened after I left. More likely that I missed it.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    We Need DC/AD In Shor

headbanger.gif

I used AC/DC Thunderstruck as my ring entrance song until I got hit with a Cease and Desist lol.

10/10 would do again
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC was very zergy last night. I've always tried to display a very accurate account of at least DC numbers and I'm not even going to sugar coat it: <Requiem> had 16 in group and there was another DC group that had 22. Speaking of which, @Stridig and @Datthaw I understand <PUGz of Daggerfall> has recently homed on Shor, do you guys mind introducing yourselves like tell us where PUGz homed prior to Shor and why Shor appeals to you?

The reason I am asking is because each PvP server has its own subculture, "ecosystem" if you will. Shor as you probably know, is more small-medium scale but as it stands, its moving to a consistent medium scale. Which is sort of what everyone wanted as that was how Haderus was before the rampant emperor flipping/AP RP farming.

On Shor, those that have struggled to maintain it in its infancy agreed to try and set this server a cut above the typical PvP toxicity. Which leads me into the Arrius keep farming. Tri Keeps/Gate keep camping can and will kill a campaign and it's been my guild's and others mission to try and discourage that behavior in order to foster a better campaign environment.

Our hard work has paid off as Shor has been 2-3 bars across more times recently than ever before and I would love to continue that healthy legacy if others would be willing as well.

When DC crowned emperor, I took Requiem over to Brindle, and had a small fight with 16 AD. We had just flipped the keep but we were a little short from our full 16 and lost it almost as fast as we capped it.
    Edited by Rickter on November 13, 2017 12:55PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    DC was very zergy last night. I've always tried to display a very accurate account of at least DC numbers and I'm not even going to sugar coat it: <Requiem> had 16 in group and there was another DC group that had 22. Speaking of which, @Stridig and @Datthaw I understand <PUGz of Daggerfall> has recently homed on Shor, do you guys mind introducing yourselves like tell us where PUGz homed prior to Shor and why Shor appeals to you?

The reason I am asking is because each PvP server has its own subculture, "ecosystem" if you will. Shor as you probably know, is more small-medium scale but as it stands, its moving to a consistent medium scale. Which is sort of what everyone wanted as that was how Haderus was before the rampant emperor flipping/AP RP farming.

On Shor, those that have struggled to maintain it in its infancy agreed to try and set this server a cut above the typical PvP toxicity. Which leads me into the Arrius keep farming. Tri Keeps/Gate keep camping can and will kill a campaign and it's been my guild's and others mission to try and discourage that behavior in order to foster a better campaign environment.

Our hard work has paid off as Shor has been 2-3 bars across more times recently than ever before and I would love to continue that healthy legacy if others would be willing as well.

we (PUGz of Daggerfall) were BwB now Kyne based ... we remained mainly in Kyne to help teach people PvP ... but it got to the point alot of us felt it was time to move on... we usually run as 12 man group max, last night was one of those oddity nights that we had more than 12
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on November 13, 2017 12:58PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vendy I appreciate you never teabagging me even when you have been given the option. Congrats on Emperor. I logged in on your last keep. Sorry you lost it the way you did.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE: