Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    jaysins wrote: »
    What unnecessary shot are we talking about? I'm thanking my faction for their efforts and for DC and EP for helping me gain AP. Cheeky bantering between factions has been apart of every PvP game I've ever played. We are competing against one another after all.

Very true. For some reason I read that in a certain tone of voice. Lol. My apologies.

You're used to tipsy and emi where everything they say is really passive aggressive
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »
    jaysins wrote: »
    What unnecessary shot are we talking about? I'm thanking my faction for their efforts and for DC and EP for helping me gain AP. Cheeky bantering between factions has been apart of every PvP game I've ever played. We are competing against one another after all.

Very true. For some reason I read that in a certain tone of voice. Lol. My apologies.

You're used to tipsy and emi where everything they say is really passive aggressive

I'm sure that's it. I need to reprogram my brain.
    On a side note, I got completely destroyed a few times last night and I won a few fights I should have lost. Not a single salt whisper or tbag all night. Everybody seemed pretty classy.
    Edited by Stridig on November 9, 2017 6:57PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    there were several comments of "what is this, Vivec??!" in zone chat last night. it was zergy.

and yeah my miat's picked up 21 EP in one instance, and there were more coming down the hill (BRK rss, the one that @Lord_Hev solo'd 4-5 EP on then we shamefully zerged him down at)

But again: it was wednesday and we know the wolves @Chrlynsch go on the prowl.

Speaking of, Caius, can you provide approx raid times on wed for your group, please?

Scourge Alliance runs the werewolf group from 7 to 10 Central Time. In the past have had groups 20+, though due to the removal of the perma wolf group in CWC, our number maxed out at 10 last night, and was at 7 for our final stand at Dragon Vs large mob of DC with pitchforks and torches.
    CircularImprobableGannet-small.gif
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • jaysins
    jaysins
    ✭✭✭
    It's all good man and no offense taken. I do like my tongue and cheek comments and all but it's pretty hard to make me mad or elicit hard feelings. Myself and those I play with are pretty competitive and would be more than happy to be targeted so bring it on if you dare >:) . I welcome any and all challenges and am confident that we'll be a force to be reckoned with despite our smaller group size.
    Edited by jaysins on November 9, 2017 8:30PM
    Jaisins -AD Stamsorc. Can't outrun an orc sorc
    Bearingitall -EP Warden. Lions and tigers and especially Bears oh my
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, [Snip] A certain DC group[/Snip] , for the 34k tick just now at Arrius. Your donation to the Queen's arsenal is highly appreciated.
    Edited by Jamini on November 10, 2017 2:45AM
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jamini wrote: »
    Thank you, @Rickter , for the 34k tick just now at Arrius. Your donation to the Queen's arsenal is highly appreciated.

Oh my. And I was taking the night off because AD seemed to be in good hands tonight. :D

For the AD new to Shor, there are less DC but even more EP on weekends. Very, very juicy EP.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, [Snip] A certain DC group[/Snip] , for the 34k tick just now at Arrius. Your donation to the Queen's arsenal is highly appreciated.

Youre welcome. @Jamini Id say we gave you guys a run for your money. Fighting @IxSTALKERxI and <Venatus> while dealing with smiff's ganking and ALL the EP sieging us down, we managed not only to fight off all of that but also get into the keep and wipe EP upstairs before dying to Venatus on the scroll which was our third exchange.

Oh and did i mention the AD who took Ash, Rayles, Glade and Ales while we were there? i mean, considering the cost, we did damn good work.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Don't forget the large EP group there, too. It was such a big tick because we repelled three separate pushes from both other alliances. Those were fun fights, and eventually y'all just had the numbers in the end.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD really didn't have numbers against the DC group. What happened is a bunch of them dived on a DK with corrosive up, followed by two coordinated leaps and an outside negate locking 3/4ths of the group up.

I had a pretty good view of it while I was waiting to get picked up. Need more practice on my templar, clearly.
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD really didn't have numbers against the DC group. What happened is a bunch of them dived on a DK with corrosive up, followed by two coordinated leaps and an outside negate locking 3/4ths of the group up.

I had a pretty good view of it while I was waiting to get picked up. Need more practice on my templar, clearly.

LOL I had a good view from my dirt nap. Sounds like me
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »

LOL I had a good view from my dirt nap. Sounds like me

To be fair, I was on a healer alt instead of my DK. Dirt naps are way more common when anyone with half a brain knows to focus you. ;)

Still had a hell of a lot of fun, plus that toon unlocked Elemental Storm last night and Scy and I bombed ten or so EP on Alessia with an unmorphed destro. Netted one kill by the ult, and another four right after with Jesus Beam... so it was a good night
    Edited by Jamini on November 10, 2017 12:22PM
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh for sure, I had a group of an even 20. It was 13 Requiem members and 7 PUGs who were also not in voice comms. DC certainly had more than both AD and EP but not more than them combined.

The point I was trying to make, is with that 13+7 we were able to repel AD coming through the front door not once but twice (first time was at the east door, second time was at the front door breach) all while being harassed by another 3 man AD group (@lljkscy) and smiff solo ganking on top of the multitude of EP siege raining down on us. They also repaired the wall behind us but we were able to breach the inner regardless, wipe all the EP on the top floor and then made a pressured offense that finally led to our demise. And it wasnt something like you guys were horribly outnumbered, <Venatus> is a seasoned veteran pvp guild, no? My Miat's picked up 11 at one point on that scroll and im willing to bet you had more. We got negated by a guard, and you guys coordinated ultimates and we were overwhelmed and outplayed.

Why do you think that was a 34k o tick? because we fought long and hard under a lot of pressure.

If anything it was a well done for everyone but I'd be lying if i said i wasnt proud of what my group was able to accomplish under that kind of pressure with so many not in voice comms. PUG wranglin aint easy.

I would have loved to fight your group more but the rest of the night was spent recapping things taken from us while we were at Arrius.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Venatus had a 4 man. There was a lot more AD there with us of course though. Was a fun fight.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Venatus had a 4 man. There was a lot more AD there with us of course though. Was a fun fight.

I hear ya man, yeah I guess the crossed swords just attracted the numbers as usual. It was a good hard fight. props to everyone.
    Edited by Rickter on November 10, 2017 2:18PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Floobs
    Floobs
    That Arrius fight was the highlight of my night. Great fight all around and hard-fought on every side, no joke. Sorry we left you dead on the stairs @Jamini but you know what Scy and I are like when we get into the fight haha. Hopefully a battle like that is a sign that Shor is gonna pick up some steam and have a more regular pop throughout the week. Because that was fun and I want more.
    the squirreliest stam sorc

Chill Bros Chat Lounge
    Chill Bros Weenie Hut
    The Worst Faction
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Floobs wrote: »
    Hopefully a battle like that is a sign that Shor is gonna pick up some steam and have a more regular pop throughout the week. Because that was fun and I want more.

@Floobs <Requiem> has been on Shor since day one.
    Edited by Rickter on November 10, 2017 4:43PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Arrius fight was the highlight of my night. Great fight all around and hard-fought on every side, no joke. Sorry we left you dead on the stairs @Jamini but you know what Scy and I are like when we get into the fight haha. Hopefully a battle like that is a sign that Shor is gonna pick up some steam and have a more regular pop throughout the week. Because that was fun and I want more.

There was no way I was getting a rez in that sea of blue. Plus a random picked me up while you distracted the hoade on the stairs.

It was sad that Scy didn't quite manage to ninja the scroll before wiping Requiem though. We had to take it after. Disappointing, that.
    Edited by Jamini on November 10, 2017 4:42PM
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Floobs
    Floobs
    Oh yeah, I know that. But I mean even 2 weeks ago Shor seemed mostly like a lot of EP pugs and Qaevir/Montayva's core group, you guys on DC and a pretty empty AD pop. There were 2 bars across the board last night which was a pretty big improvement overall. We didn't have to play Horse Simulator 2017 for 20 mins to find a fight haha.
    the squirreliest stam sorc

Chill Bros Chat Lounge
    Chill Bros Weenie Hut
    The Worst Faction
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was sad that Scy didn't quite manage to ninja the scroll before wiping Requiem though. We had to take it after.

When i said "we were pressured into an offense" - this is what I was referring to. Discord blew up with "theyre grabbing the scroll! theyre gonna get the scroll!!!"

which was like, the whole reason we were there
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, I know that. But I mean even 2 weeks ago Shor seemed mostly like a lot of EP pugs and Qaevir/Montayva's core group, you guys on DC and a pretty empty AD pop. There were 2 bars across the board last night which was a pretty big improvement overall. We didn't have to play Horse Simulator 2017 for 20 mins to find a fight haha.

the two bars were nice. I agree. I think Shor is in a good spot, the only thing holding it back is the media.

I mean, we've been saying all along that if they close Almalexia/Xarxes/Kastav, Shor would be fine and we were right!
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    *sniff*

I'm so proud.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    LMFAO The Media held back Shor? We aboutta read about some Fake Cyrodiil News Network conspiracies? I’m sure I’ll see an INFO WARS guild before it’s over. “WAKE UP TAMRIEL”
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol yeah i use the term “the media” to describe people consistently painting shor as a dead server when it really hasnt been like that for a few weeks now.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Kaeriz
    Kaeriz
    ✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Lol yeah i use the term “the media” to describe people consistently painting shor as a dead server when it really hasnt been like that for a few weeks now.

I’m almost guarding this secret

Edited by Kaeriz on November 10, 2017 7:01PM
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the Nords and Lizards are talking our jobs, make Bruma great again.
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is the Queens' will. @Doridori240

Free bows for every AD that flips and holds Bleakers, Dragonclaw, and Bruma with evidence (screencaps of each capture, and showing the map with all three points held)!
    Edited by Jamini on November 10, 2017 8:08PM
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It is the Queens' will. @Doridori240

Free bows for every AD that flips and holds Bleakers, Dragonclaw, and Bruma with evidence (screencaps of each capture, and showing the map with all three points held)!

Nords and lizards don't live in any of those places :D
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun fights tonight. Got on with 1bar ad/dc and 3 ep and emp but that didn’t last long. Leveled out to the magic 2 bars for all factions and had a lot of fun for a good while and then dc went up to three for a little. Sadly, some dc decided to screw around with alma scroll (which we haven’t had most of this campaign) and lost it again to ep and then we lost the whole map to ad as it seemed most of the serious players logged off or opted out of coordinating in zone when scroll shenanigans started. We had a good thing going for a while though.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most of prime time was 2 bars across, so it was a pretty good night balance-wise. For AD, Venatus, TM, For Real and Dead Wait all put in appearances. EP was dethroned and I was recrowned at the peak of prime time thanks to their efforts. My little group had some really good fights testing out a new group composition and the map was still rocking when I called it a night a short time ago.

If this is the new AD, AD is back on the map for the little campaign that could.

• PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Most of prime time was 2 bars across, so it was a pretty good night balance-wise. For AD, Venatus, TM, For Real and Dead Wait all put in appearances. EP was dethroned and I was recrowned at the peak of prime time thanks to their efforts. My little group had some really good fights testing out a new group composition and the map was still rocking when I called it a night a short time ago.

If this is the new AD, AD is back on the map for the little campaign that could.

We started out with 7 looking for the 2 bars of EP that were out somewhere, eventually got up to 14 and didn't want to influence the map any more than we already did as we don't really plan on staying/playing on Shor too much, so we went into the sewers until the vivec queue popped. Not bad fights, very apparent most people are used to small scale though, as everyone we fought was half tank or a stam variant of something.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on November 11, 2017 5:48AM
    Marek