Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh i was so caught up with bloodthirsty jewel trait i didnt think of infused wep dmg enchants...
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Oh i was so caught up with bloodthirsty jewel trait i didnt think of infused wep dmg enchants...

60% increase which equals more than 100 extra wpn damage per gold jewlery glyph? That’s more than a hundings rage 5th trait. If this ends up being the case I’m definitely taking advantage of the stam boost from bound armaments and rocking theee of these on my Stam Sorc. The damage is going to be insane combined with alchemist.
    Edited by Vapirko on April 4, 2018 4:44AM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except you lose the max stat of that. I know from a PvE perspective the damage difference of doing that and keeping something like robust is 1-2%.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Im in the same boat as @Rickter but on the bright side; if I really want the performance increase, I can upgrade. 2 years ago or so when I built my PC, i7s were still a lot higher cost than the i5. Had to have come down some by now.

ive got an i7... but its a quad core ( i think when i got it it was 360ish bucks )
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    Im in the same boat as @Rickter but on the bright side; if I really want the performance increase, I can upgrade. 2 years ago or so when I built my PC, i7s were still a lot higher cost than the i5. Had to have come down some by now.

ive got an i7... but its a quad core ( i think when i got it it was 360ish bucks )

Yeah, think thats why I got the i5. It was less than half the cost of an i7 at the time
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, think thats why I got the i5. It was less than half the cost of an i7 at the time

yeah only thing that sucks is my mobo is an 1150 lga .... would have to get a new mobo for 1151 ... which means completely new parts again to be able to go to 6 core ... which i dont have the cash to drop currently for a whole new build lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

yeah only thing that sucks is my mobo is an 1150 lga .... would have to get a new mobo for 1151 ... which means completely new parts again to be able to go to 6 core ... which i dont have the cash to drop currently for a whole new build lol

Exactly why I bought an 1151 when I put together my build, even though I only have an i5. I would hate not being able to upgrade each part individually.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

Exactly why I bought an 1151 when I put together my build, even though I only have an i5. I would hate not being able to upgrade each part individually.

Yeah man..... didn't know really what i was doing at the time lol.... this was my first build.... about 2k for it though lol

• antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In the history of ZOS’s promises idk if getting ahead of the curve and upgrading your PC will make much difference. I would wait and see as many of us play on stout builds.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In the history of ZOS’s promises idk if getting ahead of the curve and upgrading your PC will make much difference. I would wait and see as many of us play on stout builds.

Can agree there. TBH; my performance seems fine most of the time
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, i havent had too many issues on my current setup.... eventually ill be upgrading everything with a whole new build ..... but thats a good amount of years down the road

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

60% increase which equals more than 100 extra wpn damage per gold jewlery glyph? That’s more than a hundings rage 5th trait. If this ends up being the case I’m definitely taking advantage of the stam boost from bound armaments and rocking theee of these on my Stam Sorc. The damage is going to be insane combined with alchemist.

i wonder if that would stack with the 5 piece bonus of torugs... and if it does...if it would be + or x
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on April 4, 2018 5:13PM

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

i wonder if that would stack with the 5 piece bonus of torugs... and if it does...if it would be + or x

Torugs affects weapon enchants, new trait affects jewelry enchants. They don't interact.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Torugs affects weapon enchants, new trait affects jewelry enchants. They don't interact.

AH for some reason i thought it boosted the weapons enchant... thanks for the clarification man

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shor is lit around the town daily quests!! had some of the most fun 2vXing in Vlastrus and Cheydinhal. good fights @BaylorCorvette !! /salute to you too buddy ;)

@Cold91 sorry about the misunderstanding. And im glad we worked everything out. The griefers you dealt with earlier in the night, were most definitely not associated with me or my crew. Hope you got everything you needed.I never did get that last turn in when EP mustered the fed up questers and drove us out. turned out not to be a big deal as i had apparently hit my limit for daily quests!!

Screenshot_20180404_222233.jpg

Edited by Rickter on April 5, 2018 3:33AM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stealthing is entirely too prevalent in PvP. An entire zerg shouldn’t be able to stealth on open ground. There should be some mechanic to normal crouching and hiding (not cloak), such as at least being required to stealth near an object like a rock or whatever. Or a proximity factor where you can’t stealth if another of your teammates is also hiding too close by.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they do rework it, It should have something like a siege proximity where if there are too many people stealthed you can stealth near them.

Idk i have mixed feelings about the system.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    But running into 24 people stealthed outside of a keep on accident is the best! You're mad, sure--but they're even more mad!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah; sounds like it was a complete waste of time for 24 people to be stealthed to just gank me. I mean; I know anything it takes to make sure they outplay 1 guy, right?

Man I felt salty last night though. Need to at least start running duo after running into AD zergs most the time, then sometimes duos; but the worse was taking back a lone resource at our trikeep with no one around but to start getting negated and CC spammed by guards while someone starts snipe spamming. Instantly went and took my templar back stam. Guards are so damned annoying.
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night was the first time I've been able to log in this week without crashing. For whatever reason my latency would spike to 999+ and I'd lose connection. But holy crap where did all this AD come from lol.
    Shor is lit around the town daily quests!! had some of the most fun 2vXing in Vlastrus and Cheydinhal. good fights @BaylorCorvette !! /salute to you too buddy ;)

Great fight! I figured I'd run some dailies while I waited for my buddy to run him through skyreach. Had no idea that impact the xp event had on the dailies until I got to Vlast!
    Edited by BaylorCorvette on April 5, 2018 2:51PM
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had some fun last night ... decided to go off on my own for a bit and went down to fare .... got one of the walls down to 58% before ad spotted me .... then got into a 1v5-6.... lasted a good amount of time before i died .... was fun :)
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on April 5, 2018 2:51PM

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imho, what i experienced last night is what I'd like to see ESO PvP moving more of direction wise.

The larger groups will always stick to the inner keeps. With the dailies so much sought after, you could find multiple gems of controlled fights pretty much everywhere you went. Skura and I had such a blast. sure we died a few times, but we just sucked it up, rode back and tried again. Stirred up quite the drama at Cheydinhal though. I was mistaken for a quester griefer when really, i was just trying to quest myself :neutral:
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been a bad day for us and EP. I've been on since 10 a.m. cst this morning and this is what things have looked like all day..

20180405_160710.jpg

Edited by BaylorCorvette on April 5, 2018 9:13PM
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    Been a bad day for us and EP. I've been on since 10 a.m. cst this morning and this is what things have looked like all day..

20180405_160710.jpg

Thats been happening a lot this week!

NhCle6m.jpg
    Beren Tinamion | Nightblade
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :'(
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

20180405_160710.jpg

As a dc .
    .. that is an ugly map

• TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm DC, when I log into an all blue map I log right back out of pvp unless I see some honest to goodness pushing from the other factions. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. I leave if it’s to that point. Not that I have any sympathy for the other faction as they do the same thing at times. It’s just boring
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    I'm DC, when I log into an all blue map I log right back out of pvp unless I see some honest to goodness pushing from the other factions. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

With ya there. It's not worth bothering if we have more than our home few. BGs are more attractive when the map looks like that.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well at least when the map looks like that (on either color), Vivec usually has tolerable pop.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control