Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    I dont want cyrodiil smaller though.. part of its magic is the large open world environment that generates dynamic events that are player driven..

I agree with this to an extent.
    My only issue with the current cyrodill map is people ball up and clump no matter what because there's 0 incentive to fight away from EMP keeps outside of scrolls and PvDooring home keeps.
    They should release a new open world map with no keeps or flags and very difficult bosses to fight that drop useful gear or mats. Kind of like IC except not garbage. Or make certain areas in the current map outside of cyrodiil PvP active for certain rewards.
    Even if they did that people will still pop lock and lag out vivec because emp still exists and people still think campaign score matters, unfortunately.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    I dont want cyrodiil smaller though.. part of its magic is the large open world environment that generates dynamic events that are player driven..

I agree with this to an extent.
    My only issue with the current cyrodill map is people ball up and clump no matter what because there's 0 incentive to fight away from EMP keeps outside of scrolls and PvDooring home keeps.
    They should release a new open world map with no keeps or flags and very difficult bosses to fight that drop useful gear or mats. Kind of like IC except not garbage. Or make certain areas in the current map outside of cyrodiil PvP active for certain rewards.
    Even if they did that people will still pop lock and lag out vivec because emp still exists and people still think campaign score matters, unfortunately.

I actually agree with whole heartedly and in fact, its been proposed in a Cyrodiil Feedback Group discord. Having incentives away from emp keeps is a good idea and one zos should really consider.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Krotha wrote: »
    The purpose of getting emperor so many times was to bring people to the Shor Campaign. Mission accomplished. Complain all you want about me being "a bad thing" for the campaign. I held that emperor over the weekend longer than anyone multiple times.

I pushed gates only to punish EP for night capping. Judgement and Dreadlords are the night capping guilds for EP.

I welcome all the new groups and people eyeing their own reign as emperor. I just want a campaign that is populated at all hours of the day.

My next goal is to bring more to Imperial City and I am working with Zenimax to promote future pvp events to do so.

See you on the frontline. Thanks for stream sniping and supporting my partner push.

Streamer or not, don’t push gates to “punish” a faction. That just leads to more of the same and it’s no fun for anybody. Your actions aren’t going to stop DR or any other guild from night capping, rather it’s just going to encourage more of the same and the rest of us will have to catch the flak for it.

We don't night cap.... do we have to go through this again?
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dutchessx wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »
    The purpose of getting emperor so many times was to bring people to the Shor Campaign. Mission accomplished. Complain all you want about me being "a bad thing" for the campaign. I held that emperor over the weekend longer than anyone multiple times.

I pushed gates only to punish EP for night capping. Judgement and Dreadlords are the night capping guilds for EP.

I welcome all the new groups and people eyeing their own reign as emperor. I just want a campaign that is populated at all hours of the day.

My next goal is to bring more to Imperial City and I am working with Zenimax to promote future pvp events to do so.

See you on the frontline. Thanks for stream sniping and supporting my partner push.

Streamer or not, don’t push gates to “punish” a faction. That just leads to more of the same and it’s no fun for anybody. Your actions aren’t going to stop DR or any other guild from night capping, rather it’s just going to encourage more of the same and the rest of us will have to catch the flak for it.

We don't night cap.... do we have to go through this again?

You're right, you don't night cap (not being sarcastic by the way). However somehow every morning when the whole map is red and one of your guildies has emp the majority of your active members are online defending all the keeps.
    So it's either your guild only wants to play the map when people from a different time zone get red emp, or its your guild participating / adding to it by helping take and defend keeps when the population is basically 0. That's just what I've noticed, I know you actually care about campaign health however and I respect that, but a lot of other people don't and care little about painting the map one color to recieve a myriad of buffs.
    Edited by Joshlenoir on March 4, 2018 10:07PM
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    The purpose of getting emperor so many times was to bring people to the Shor Campaign. Mission accomplished. Complain all you want about me being "a bad thing" for the campaign

Honestly, the shor campaign was fine without overwhelming DC numbers, no offence. The only thing that really changed was more DC appeared to zerg down the map by way of multiple guild stacking, harder than red has done for the past X weeks.
    Lastly, I don't think anyone is saying you specifically coming to shor is a bad thing, the issue people have is when they try and play and the entire map is painted one color over night. We hated red for it and you just did the same thing on blue.
    I held that emperor over the weekend longer than anyone multiple times.

I've known many players that have held emperorship for weeks on end, and this isn't meant to undermine anyones sense of accomplishment from holding DC emp on shor, but emp mostly comes down how much time one has available to grind AP + stay up long nights to defend keeps. Not all of us have enough free time to have 24 hour streams.

The EP faction has hundreds of players that collectively play over the week, so how does it make any sense to deliberately push gates and gate camp an entire faction based on the actions of about 20 people or less? Regardless however, people are free to do what they'd like on the map with all the keep, scroll, and emp buffs, but then getting mad at EP for faction stacking DC keeps with multiple guilds from DR to Dreadlords to Drac to de-emp DC shouldn't come as a surprise whatsoever.

Nobody wants to play when they know every evening they have to fight at the same keeps that are being faction stacked by multiple DC guilds just to emp a new person every couple of days. People can't say they want a populated campaign then also admit to gate camping one faction.

I commend good players for bringing more action into IC because it desperately needs it. However if people do plan on working with zenimax I would advise them not to say things such as this in front of over a hundred people because a player says something they disagree with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRDopTGYut4

I do believe peoples hearts are in the right place and they want to see this game improve in the future, however some of the things they say and do often contradict one another.
    Edited by Joshlenoir on March 4, 2018 10:31PM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know you actually care about campaign health however and I respect that,

Honestly, and not to stir drama, but she didnt seem like she cared all that much about server health when she was camping DC gate keeps with 5 others (i can name every single one and have a screen shot of their discord) and issuing excuse after excuse to defend her actions at 10am-12pm est on a wednesday against 8 dc solo pugs.

Got the whole conversation screen shotted too.

So yeah this might be a case of her personal values caring about server health but lacking the spine or gumption to demand better of her fellow guild mates in the face of genuine good-willed criticism.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭

Honestly, and not to stir drama, but she didnt seem like she cared all that much about server health when she was camping DC gate keeps with 5 others (i can name every single one and have a screen shot of their discord) and issuing excuse after excuse to defend her actions at 10am-12pm est on a wednesday against 8 dc solo pugs.

So yeah this might be a case of her personal values caring about server health but lacking the spine or gumption to demand better of her fellow guild mates in the face of genuine good-willed criticism.

So I can’t play with 3 friends & have 2 more join us later on what was our guest campaign at the time on my day off? And, we left the doors open for you to come take it. Also the number of defenders keep shrinking it was 10 last time you told that story, either way someone sounds salty.
    Edited by Dutchessx on March 4, 2018 11:53PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the fourth and final time in this thread, I have been online several times to witness the red tide sweep the map early est. It's 6am when the final keeps fall and the scrolls are marched home.

In a handful of times, I have seen all but 1 DR tag. Stop harassing them for night capping.

Krotha was there too, as he stated earlier.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So I can’t play with 3 friends & have 2 more join us later on what was our guest campaign at the time on my day off? And, we left the doors open for you to come take it. Also the number of defenders keep shrinking it was 10 last time you told that story, either way someone sounds salty.

first off it wasnt your guest campaign, you were on the leaderboards. Second off, 8-10 solo pugs not coordinated, not zerging, onesie twosie'ing in v 6 organized players with a dedicated heals featuring no less than two wardens doesnt really matter.

since you love questions, lemme ask you one: does server health only matter to you when its convenient for you? sounds like server health doesnt mean jack "on your day off when you just wanna have fun with friends". As i explained to you, if you had backed off, youd be fighting the same group at Aleswell in less than 10 mins but you insisted to camp gate keeps all before noon est.

I guess server health doesnt deserve 10 mins of your fun either, does it?
    Edited by Rickter on March 5, 2018 1:03AM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    For the fourth and final time in this thread, I have been online several times to witness the red tide sweep the map early est. It's 6am when the final keeps fall and the scrolls are marched home.

In a handful of times, I have seen all but 1 DR tag. Stop harassing them for night capping.

Krotha was there too, as he stated earlier.

Im not even sure why DR and Night Capping are in the same sentence. Krotha explicitly named Judgment and Dreadlords as the night capping guilds.

DR faction stacks, zerg, camp gate keeps, play dirty as hell - and then deny it. Thats what they stand accused of.

EDIT: actually i take that back - havent really even seen DR since Zazeer came back. Imho, GoS is an entirely different animal with better standards when Pug and Zaz are crown. hands down.
    Edited by Rickter on March 5, 2018 1:06AM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is it that when people say "not to stir drama" they just stir drama?
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »

Because i stated factual events. Didnt mean for it to be a debate. But i guess denial is a common theme here.

Also: why do people with nothing to contribute to the conversation bother commenting at all?
    Edited by Rickter on March 5, 2018 1:30AM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your posts contribute just as little as mine. You come to the forums to rant about @Dutchessx (or realistically, about whatever transgression real or imagined) playing in a way that you don't like. We've been over this before, but you do not get to tell people how to play their game.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your posts contribute just as little as mine. You come to the forums to rant about @Dutchessx (or realistically, about whatever transgression real or imagined) playing in a way that you don't like. We've been over this before, but you do not get to tell people how to play their game.

Adenoma - please dont ever play the victim on here again with comments like "I have no idea what your deal is with me"

you poke the bear and find it humorous, like a troll.

I wasnt telling anyone how to play. I was responding to a comment about how someone supposedly cares about server health, yet their actions spoke otherwise.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just the way it is both rickter and Josh are pushing agendas to make DR look bad. Look at the posts.. rickter... not to start drama...but starts drama. Josh not to take away from your accomplishments but... then takes away from accomplishments. The only opinions that matter to these ppl are their own. Not worth arguing over. Josh has tried to poach atleast 3 members of DR just to hurt the guild... this I know personally. Then turns around and calls them all trash.

When ppl are running agendas you not going to change their mind
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    It's just the way it is both rickter and Josh are pushing agendas to make DR look bad. Look at the posts.. rickter... not to start drama...but starts drama. Josh not to take away from your accomplishments but... then takes away from accomplishments. The only opinions that matter to these ppl are their own. Not worth arguing over. Josh has tried to poach atleast 3 members of DR just to hurt the guild... this I know personally. Then turns around and calls them all trash.

When ppl are running agendas you not going to change their mind

:lol:
    Edited by Joshlenoir on March 5, 2018 2:06AM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a victim. I'm not a troll. I don't find this funny. I'm just tired of your dogma and intolerance of difference.

I hope you enjoy the game. You spend so much time fraught with worry for the server, concerned about the choices of others, and demeaning peoples and organizations for their play.

I had a fun day, had good fights, and nice talks with people on all factions.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a victim. I'm not a troll. I don't find this funny. I'm just tired of your dogma and intolerance of difference.

I hope you enjoy the game. You spend so much time fraught with worry for the server, concerned about the choices of others, and demeaning peoples and organizations for their play.

I had a fun day, had good fights, and nice talks with people on all factions.

i love ESO - i love my guild, everything we stand for and what we accomplish night after night. do you?

If you think my forum persona encompasses all that I am, you're guilty of all the 1 dimensional things you despise me of.
    Galalin wrote: »
    It's just the way it is both rickter and Josh are pushing agendas to make DR look bad.

ya'll make yourselves look bad.

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't despise you at all. I don't know why you repeatedly try to force this into some ad hominem discussion.

And I literally just told you that I had fun. So yeah, I had fun.
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well that is what playing a game is all about having fun.
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Celestial_Rift
    Celestial_Rift
    ✭✭✭
    Kumbayah my lord.
    Fyresnash
    Deep-in-Thots - Trash Healer
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

12ds2f.jpg
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

you-think-this-is-a-game_o_1710771.jpg
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭

you-think-this-is-a-game_o_1710771.jpg

Lol ok I deserve that one
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Rickter

https://imgur.com/jOKUzhx

https://imgur.com/ebpqffV

LOL
    Whats the point of arguing on forums when we get proven right every single day
    Edited by Joshlenoir on March 6, 2018 8:00PM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rickter

LOL

Oh yeah man i know. Yet were pushing agendas. Nothing to do with the facts. At this point im dropping it. We all know. Like everyone here. Every single person in this thread knows except 3 who are on some next level denial. Actually one of those three just looks for any excuse to discredit or otherwise defame anything i say by reverting my statements into something i wasnt really saying.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup our grp of 8-10 vs atleast that many DC.. we PvD defended keeps and somehow missed taking the AD tri keep while going for scrolls.. U got us. :/

Lol I mean map says it all... exactly what Rickter asked leave tri keep unless going for scrolls. Still not good enough. Nope no agenda's here lol. Stop being so salty u2. Just play and enjoy the game
    Edited by Galalin on March 6, 2018 9:07PM
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rickter

LOL

Oh yeah man i know. Yet were pushing agendas. Nothing to do with the facts. At this point im dropping it. We all know. Like everyone here. Every single person in this thread knows except 3 who are on some next level denial. Actually one of those three just looks for any excuse to discredit or otherwise defame anything i say by reverting my statements into something i wasnt really saying.

So please explain what's wrong with the map this time? Please give me some facts on what is wrong with it.... :/
    Edited by Galalin on March 7, 2018 2:38AM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, dude. . . youre goading a response. what did i say earlier? oh yeah thats right:

Edited by Rickter on March 7, 2018 3:24AM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, dude. . . youre goading a response. what did i say earlier? oh yeah thats right:

Makes sense :/ the only one making themselves look stupid is you. There is absolutely nothing to complain about in Josh's post yet you are agreeing there is, and will not specify what it is because you can't. You just agree because it fits your agenda... so please tell me what is so bad in Josh's post?

Simple question... should be a simple answer.
    Edited by Galalin on March 7, 2018 3:31AM