Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A group of 10 people at night is plenty to nightcap a map in a campaign that falls dead when midnight comes. You should know that.

I'll screencap it next time I guess, I keep getting notifications of you taking scrolls at a temple when I'm doing my crafting writs or pledges around 3-4AM. And that's usually an hour or two after the one where Kita gets crowned emp for the 2nd time in the day after crumbling once there's actual population in the server.

Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    A group of 10 people at night is plenty to nightcap a map in a campaign that falls dead when midnight comes. You should know that.

I'll screencap it next time I guess, I keep getting notifications of you taking scrolls at a temple when I'm doing my crafting writs or pledges around 3-4AM. And that's usually an hour or two after the one where Kita gets crowned emp for the 2nd time in the day after crumbling once there's actual population in the server.

Like I already said, I was defending scrolls last night before maintenance hit, and was actually returning a scroll EP took from our temple, so you've already been proven wrong on that front. Also are you really trying to say my guild night capped the map for AD to get kita emp every single night and thats why? You really do have no argument. Anyways, I'll stop replying to empty irrelevant claims such as these from now on because its nothing short of trolling. Have a good day. :smile:
    Edited by Joshlenoir on February 5, 2018 11:40PM
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not even talking about last night, but whatever floats your boat. Every time I read you whining about nightcapping, all I can see is this:

67301d17ea86b67e6747514773d66c6d7c3d201f_hq.gif

Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    1. Saying my Guild of currently 17 people, some of which don't play AD or group with us is responsible for killing an entire campaign is (once again) turning a blind eye to the truth. I'm not sure how it is now but at the time sothasil had a huge AD population and would cap all the keeps in the evening / night but not the morning. AD had the largest zergs during primetime and it made people not want to bother logging in the next day/evening.

Only thing I wanted to add in on was this right here, I don't think she was talking about Y'alls guild, it was... a different one

A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    I have been having some moderate success back baring ice staff in cp pvp. Mainly it started as a joke but my frostplar is soon to be an iconic shor meme. I look forward to “chilling” out cyro with mUh magical ways.
    OKay, I am seriously intrigued with how that set up turns out. You totally caught me in a whirlwind (Ha!) last night when I saw you drop a Destro. I thought you had switched to Magplar for a bit lol (Or did you actually make one??). Anyways, I thought that was hilarious, especially because it seemed like it was working.

Adenoma wrote: »
    @Scrub_Potato , my best friend and girlfriend were super sweet and pitched in together to get me a 5 weight setup. It's probably a little overkill for trout in my state, but it'll let you do anything out West too. Then just followed a generic setup for a couple of streamers, nymphs, and dry flies. All told like $300. I've definitely spent more since because I lost a bunch of flies learning to cast, but now I can go out and not lose a single one (though I'm still pretty mediocre/bad at casting). Honestly, it's the best hobby I've picked up - I love it. I've been really into sport climbing/bouldering and trail running since I finished collegiate swimming, but this has been the most addictive.

Yea, definenetly on my list of things I want to do, along with Deep Sea Fishing, learning to surf (I learned how to Paddleboard, and that was awesome), and get Scuba certified (I may actually have a chance to do that one in the upcoming future, so that should be cool :smiley: ). Not sure why, but I kinda clump all those things together on my bucket list lol.
    Edited by Scrub_Potato on February 6, 2018 1:29AM
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here's a video from a week ago when EP was about to take the sixth and final keep needed for emperor...

https://youtu.be/bAfTQvju2l4

(sorry @Galalin but you got it eventually didn't you?)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Prazoot
    Prazoot

1. For the past week, players have logged on and red (EP) has had every single keep on the map with scrolls. Then the emperor is a player from your Guild. this usually starts during the night but by the morning the map is painted one color.
    2. especially In the morning and sometimes during the night (mountain time), I and others have logged On and seen members of your Guild defending trip keeps while also, having all the scrolls and emp buffs.

For my 2 cents.. since I happen to be the DR emp to whom you refer to... I'm on the east coast and happen to lead the EP right now. When I go to sleep, the map is usually split between the factions. When I wake up in the morning I usually have an hour or so to hop on..When I have logged in I either find out I'm Emp or that I have become emp and lost emp over night! I haven't even played that much this past weekend due to RL stuff and I got an email for an EP saying I was the worst emp!! Which isn't surprising since I wasn't even online. I have no idea who turns the map red at night and as I mentioned to you when you messaged me that one morning, I was actually pretty upset it was all red... making it useless for me to pvp.
    Out of the entire time I was emp I maybe played 3-4 hours of actual PVP. What is interesting is that no one on EP seems to move up the leader boards at night which is weird given that the map turns red at night.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Here's a video from a week ago when EP was about to take the sixth and final keep needed for emperor...

DAT EP small scale.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Prazoot wrote: »

1. For the past week, players have logged on and red (EP) has had every single keep on the map with scrolls. Then the emperor is a player from your Guild. this usually starts during the night but by the morning the map is painted one color.
    2. especially In the morning and sometimes during the night (mountain time), I and others have logged On and seen members of your Guild defending trip keeps while also, having all the scrolls and emp buffs.

For my 2 cents.. since I happen to be the DR emp to whom you refer to... I'm on the east coast and happen to lead the EP right now. When I go to sleep, the map is usually split between the factions. When I wake up in the morning I usually have an hour or so to hop on..When I have logged in I either find out I'm Emp or that I have become emp and lost emp over night! I haven't even played that much this past weekend due to RL stuff and I got an email for an EP saying I was the worst emp!! Which isn't surprising since I wasn't even online. I have no idea who turns the map red at night and as I mentioned to you when you messaged me that one morning, I was actually pretty upset it was all red... making it useless for me to pvp.
    Out of the entire time I was emp I maybe played 3-4 hours of actual PVP. What is interesting is that no one on EP seems to move up the leader boards at night which is weird given that the map turns red at night.

Currently it's you, but before it was another player from your guild who'm im probably not allowed to name due to the forum rules.
    Anyways, I don't think everyone in your guild has bad intentions.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

Nah.. but lotsa time to get it in the future. ended up a busy week. Lol I think I was about 2 sec away
  • Manlayan
    Manlayan
    was great fighting tonight on Shor

Hades-Dreadlords
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    You guys should chill out by watching this video I forgot to shamelessly plug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPBgCjcfHj0
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »

Hey look, another lightning staff blockade Magicka DK
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »

Hey look, another lightning staff blockade Magicka DK

I used to be special :'(
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP is zerging their faces off tonight. Came on to 2 bar DC/AD vs pop locked EP with emp status and all ring keeps zerging glade (we had no scrolls). Granted it was some good AP for us because they failed a couple of times, but wtf. Im sure our tri keeps will once again be gone by morning. How EP manages to field such huge numbers in Vivec and Shor is mystifying.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pact Militia was the main guild EP zerg there, at least at first. Don't they main Vivec?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were in Vivec later in the night. They might have been waiting in queue.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ...And then DC emped after LoM and Bal Busters started zerging together :/
    • PC/NA
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Pact Militia was the main guild EP zerg there, at least at first. Don't they main Vivec?

I don’t think they’re normally in Shor, but that’s who was hitting us at glade.
  • Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    DC is the new EP. Just sayin'
    Beren Tinamion | Nightblade
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tzayad wrote: »

Pretty matched by EP now. Actually started 3 ep bars 2 everything elsse when I first got on but now its 3 DC 3 EP.

Im not going to lie though. I kind of enjoy the large fights between EP and DC where I can potato my shieldless sorc
  • TazESO
    TazESO
    ✭✭✭
    Smfh at this entire thread.

Exception: @Montayva, whom I have the mostest respect for and am not even in that faction. And one other, my GM who shall remain nameless please.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Pretty matched by EP now. Actually started 3 ep bars 2 everything elsse when I first got on but now its 3 DC 3 EP.

Im not going to lie though. I kind of enjoy the large fights between EP and DC where I can potato my shieldless sorc

Tried to avoid the big fights tonight for the most part, only time I got in one was at Bleaks. Had to be two raids of EP pouring in there. Awful.
    Edited by Vapirko on February 12, 2018 3:17AM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

Tried to avoid the big fights tonight for the most part, only time I got in one was at Bleaks. Had to be two raids of EP pouring in there. Awful.

Yeah. It got a bit out of hand fast.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like <Ancient Army> is back on Shor. love the team work AD and EP: AD hit Glademist while EP hit Aleswell - why not right? DC deserves it.

who cares if EP had Alessia through bleakers - amirite?

haha. oh boy, you guys. .
    Edited by Rickter on February 12, 2018 6:42AM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ancient Army never tells us where they are when we ask in zone, but we always know they're bumbling around at one faction or another's trikeeps. Even the people that join their groups complain in zone that they are frustrated at the lack of direction from group leads and the fact that they don't have success when taking large swaths of our faction to outer mongolia.
    • PC/NA
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All the best scenery is in outer mongolia though!
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Im going to switch to Vivec. Sometimes I like Shor but the numbers are inconsistent. The fights are either zergs like Vivec or your waiting for something to happen/go and try to pick a fight. Then you show up with 2, they show up with 1. You show up as 1 they show up with 5. You show up with 15, they show up with 5. You show up with 5, they show up with 20. Its tedious.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Im going to switch to Vivec. Sometimes I like Shor but the numbers are inconsistent. The fights are either zergs like Vivec or your waiting for something to happen/go and try to pick a fight. Then you show up with 2, they show up with 1. You show up as 1 they show up with 5. You show up with 15, they show up with 5. You show up with 5, they show up with 20. Its tedious.

Agreed but Vivec is also pretty horrendous just in terms of sheer lag and numbers. I was having more fun in Vivec off hours for a while though. Sometimes it’s good just to switch it up. ZOS just really really needs to overhaul PvP. I always have one toon homed in Vivec though.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a lot of fun in Shor tonight. Went for an EP scroll - that always spices things up. made 120k AP a majority of which was obtained prior to server reset.

My advice for finding good action: Sometimes, that ride to Cropsford can make all the difference.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh boy - EP stepped it up, we aint morning capping no more, we ALL DAY CAPPING!!

Screenshot_20180214_183221.jpg

Again: only DC pushed to the gates. Real classy. play how you want boys n girls. Even if it means at the expense of others!
    Edited by Rickter on February 14, 2018 11:37PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE: