Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't get to pick what X is.

That's why it's X.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    @Rickter was right before he posted. Around 1 am Easter. Rattled had been yellow for at least an hour after another scroll attempt. Was only a matter of time until a bunch of Blues would come take it back. Surprised it took so long. When I first got there; there was 1 guy sieging then I and another with a ram. Then eventually there were a bunch fighting static and taco but they attracted plenty of other yellows themselves after a bit.

It’s a home keep. It’s odd to me that it sat so long.

Oh ok. Yeah when i was on, DC coordinated in zone. LoM volunteered to get it back, another DC group retrieved Mnem and i took Requiem to Bleakers to reclaim that.

Anything after midnight goes into “night capping” territory for me.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BEHOLD, the fake small scalers of shor have been exposed.
    Wrapped in pity and consumed with self-loathing,
    They have now resorted to screaming claims of boredom
    To justify their lives in the blob.

They fear that which is high;
    It is their fears that are in the way.
    Heed the words of the wise!
    Trade your swords for plowshares,
    And learn to reap what you sow.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like this new, King James version Thelon. Makes me think I should get religion.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    @Rickter was right before he posted. Around 1 am Easter. Rattled had been yellow for at least an hour after another scroll attempt. Was only a matter of time until a bunch of Blues would come take it back. Surprised it took so long. When I first got there; there was 1 guy sieging then I and another with a ram. Then eventually there were a bunch fighting static and taco but they attracted plenty of other yellows themselves after a bit.

It’s a home keep. It’s odd to me that it sat so long.

Oh ok. Yeah when i was on, DC coordinated in zone. LoM volunteered to get it back, another DC group retrieved Mnem and i took Requiem to Bleakers to reclaim that.

Anything after midnight goes into “night capping” territory for me.

But 1 am Eastern is still just 10 PM Pacific.

It actually wasn't much different from where I saw it at 10 or 11 when I first logged off; but when I came back in and Rayles had just been captured with an AD scroll there by AD; I went there and it wasn't moving and that character had no siege or AP on them and I actually found some fun fights at one of the resources until someone tried to run the scroll. Killed them and a DC tried to run it back and then got killed.

Anyway; it eventually got to 2 of the AD scrolls being ran and a fight breaking out near the lava south of Rayles which included the highlight of the night in which an AD player started teabagging someone while fighting was still going on and there was something really funny about nailing him with a javelin and watch all focus hit and the teabagger die immediately.
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LOL Man you were so under DC skin at Rayles. I think they are still looking for you. First time in a few weeks I rolled my stamplar out there; I decided to do it after a while on my magblade and bored with DC having most the map and I was killing some people at first left and right. Then you and Tic Tac really put me in my place hard several times.

Hats off to Norde who stopped fighting me at a Chalman resource when all the NPCs spawned and let me clear them out. Think Im going to finally learn how to stamplar and I've had some good lessons tonight after being about ready to call it a day

Yea man it was a fun fight for sure. Too bad it was all the way near your base otherwise we could have come back for more.

W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    it's called bordeom..... i wasnt going to go to the ad/ep tri keeps like some people kept doing .... so all i was doing at first was bouncing from resource to resource retaking .... so yeah... when there is actual PEOPLE to fight instead of npcs i'm gonna show up... no need to be a ***

So because you got bored you chased down people who were trying to find good fights? Do you know the hassle of riding all the way up north to find fights, only to get zerged down by 15 people? No you don't, because you were too lazy to put in the effort to fight, so you waited for people to come to you, then zerg them down. You were zerging, and if you admitted nobody would make a big deal out of it. You chased us multiple times while having superior numbers, then even when we broke off from the zerg you still chased us down.
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You don't get to pick what X is.

That's why it's X.

When someone you know on the forums is among the X, it's kinda funny
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    u are literally one of the saltiest players i've ever come across .... since day one of me being in this campaign u have been nothing but a complete *** ...
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    u are literally one of the saltiest players i've ever come across .... since day one of me being in this campaign u have been nothing but a complete *** ...

Try to pay him no mind Wolf, really, he doesn't sound worth your time. Just another salty '1vXer' who can't handle getting killed if it's not on his made up terms. Oh, he's part of Known [snip], that actually explains a lot!

My duo and I had some good fights with you and your group up in that area around the same time, don't see me complaining that we got killed/chased off!

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 21, 2018 2:22PM
    Beren Tinamion | Nightblade
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I negotiate all 1vX prior to engagement so we have terms of combat, appropriate odds, and make sure that everyone's schedules match. The real crux of 1vX is the logistical nightmare.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I negotiate all 1vX prior to engagement so we have terms of combat, appropriate odds, and make sure that everyone's schedules match. The real crux of 1vX is the logistical nightmare.

blackwidow-complicated.gif
  • Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭

See, this just makes sense, then everyone can leave happy
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

Don't sweat it, you know how it works: when people are getting lots of lulz and kills it is all good, but if they are getting killed, you are a terrible player and a zergling and whatever else they think will insult you. Gotta find a way to claim victory, no matter what.

Also, let me pre-emptively say that anyone who disagrees with me is a hypocrite, and we all know that there is nothing worse than that ;)
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

Don't sweat it, you know how it works: when people are getting lots of lulz and kills it is all good, but if they are getting killed, you are a terrible player and a zergling and whatever else they think will insult you. Gotta find a way to claim victory, no matter what.

Also, let me pre-emptively say that anyone who disagrees with me is a hypocrite, and we all know that there is nothing worse than that ;)
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @anamenobodyelsehas , that's why you've got to plan, plan, plan for 1vX.

• StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'm just expressing my concern for our you and your fellow zergers. Now that I know yall like the fight to come to you i'll make sure I bring a friend with me so you could zerg me down after every rez, that's if you didnt end up killing my friend in the process.
    Tzayad wrote: »
    Try to pay him no mind Wolf, really, he doesn't sound worth your time. Just another salty '1vXer' who can't handle getting killed if it's not on his made up terms. Oh, he's part of Known [snip], that actually explains a lot!

My duo and I had some good fights with you and your group up in that area around the same time, don't see me complaining that we got killed/chased off!

I hope you're on Ep so i can farm you openworld

How's kyne? i heard you've been slaying newbs all day. When can you put on the big boy pants and play in vet campaigns?

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 21, 2018 2:22PM
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @StaticWave , I don't really know how it's been. I've popped in and out because I'm rolling my first stamplar and I rolled an EP magNB, but their horses are slow so I'm shelving them for a bit.

I haven't been playing too much period because the weather is getting nice and I've gotten to go out and fly fish/rock climb instead. Gotta balance that with school and planning my wedding.

But I'm glad you're worrying about my reaching maturity in the context of a video game. We all love coming of age stories.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Bildungsroman" would be a decent toon name.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad I took a little German, @DeadlyRecluse .
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I almost went with "Entstehungsgeschichte" but figured no one would be able to figure out how to whisper me.
    Edited by casparian on February 20, 2018 1:26PM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

I almost went with "Entstehungsgeschichte" but figured no one would be able to figure out how to whisper me.

Maaaaan you want to make a novelty duo?
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol yeah, it was funny when i startled the other person in ur group when i found them on the rock lol ... i think at that time it was only me around

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 21, 2018 2:23PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Kyne is where the fun is at. Shor and Vivec have little difference now and Sotha is always a toxic sludge pit. I’ve half a mind to just keep leveling new toons to around 20 and staying in Kyne lol.

I left Shor/Sotha to level a new toon for PvP in Kyne, and ported into an entirely blue map, with AD being gate-camped with no scrolls, by a group of 10-15 lvl40+ DC. And Sora right there, as a lvl47 emp, wiping people with his group.

No idea how that’s considered fun, but I know at least on EP and AD, both zones are empty.

Back to Shor we go. lol

You logged into a day of righteous smurf fury. That happens about twice a month. The rest of the time the map is completely yellow all day ever day until prime time.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    StaticWave wrote: »

I hope you're on Ep so i can farm you openworld

Nope. AD, as the big icon to the left indicates, as well as my signature. How observant you are.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 21, 2018 2:21PM
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Darkest Requiem runs small group. Anything else is a witch hunt. Why do the mods allow Darkest Requiem to be unfairly maligned?

>:)
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we're like, professional witch hunters now i guess.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    28309520_10154976862332282_1060670502_o.png?oh=18c940b6f8f66e22785af1c0257f9e78&oe=5A8FA9DE

28312538_10154976862322282_1483572080_o.png?oh=5747dbb5b0407c0e6a4d6901fa439524&oe=5A8FC7EB

Some things never change. :lol:
    This was taken right after maintenance finished, meaning the map was taken over 3 hours ago from now. It's safe to say my previous comments about said guild hold true.

thatsnoneofmy.jpg
    Edited by Joshlenoir on February 21, 2018 12:29PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well to be fair; it was mostly blue up through Monday night; although most of us would not push tri-keeps. Think I just haven't seen it flip entirely yellow at all. Seems AD has most the 1vX ers and small groups but their zerg game is a little soft.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems AD has most the 1vX ers and small groups but their zerg game is a little soft.

That's why I main AD. :sunglasses:

Edited by Joshlenoir on February 21, 2018 1:33PM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Fallout BDA AD guild was running large. There was around 18 AD spread out across three groups that kept coming in one after each other at Ash LM last night. It was good AP.

I saw some fantasia tags earlier in the evening too. That was a big geoup as well but their onslaught stopped at nikel. Probably waiting for vivec queue.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE: