Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Funny I logged on at about 9am CST and there was a 10-15 man DC grp making an emp push with about 3-4 EP defenders. once the numbers evened out they left and EP pushed emp.

I was also on at 9am CST and didn't see any of that. There was an oceanic group on for a bit, but i didn't see them anymore after 9ish, as that's midnight for them. Speed was pushing emp with literally just me in his group. He called in two more friends after a 20ish-person group with DR and Dreadlords tags started rolling over everything.

This was taken at 9:47am CST:

9t0TvwB.png

Did DR and Dreadlords really think they needed to stack 20+ to beat those oceanic guys? That's disappointing.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha exposed, DR
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Funny I logged on at about 9am CST and there was a 10-15 man DC grp making an emp push with about 3-4 EP defenders. once the numbers evened out they left and EP pushed emp.

I was also on at 9am CST and didn't see any of that. There was an oceanic group on for a bit, but i didn't see them anymore after 9ish, as that's midnight for them. Speed was pushing emp with literally just me in his group. He called in two more friends after a 20ish-person group with DR and Dreadlords tags started rolling over everything.

This was taken at 9:47am CST:

9t0TvwB.png

Did DR and Dreadlords really think they needed to stack 20+ to beat those oceanic guys? That's disappointing.

Again... you have 3 ppl in grp so therefore there must only be 3 DC on. There were 2 DR myself and Neverware and 2 others i'm not sure what guild they are from. Malleous was apparently on with never before I got on but was gone by the time I got on. I guess by your logic there was only 4 EP on? Lets blame DR right? sigh. Yes there were about 15 EP total of which 2 of us were DR with no comms between grps. I can objectively say that. Look at the mentality of your post and then look at the facts. Do I need to remove my guild name when i PvP on my own so the guild doesn't get blamed. Yes after 9 they logged because they kept losing to us 4 when there was 10-15ish of them. But Hey lets just blame DR who as a guild is not even there. Lets just make a rule that if you are in DR you cannot PvP by yourself or with another guildy without having the guild blamed for you wanting to play the game... such great logic in your post and shows the mentality as I described in my previous post.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I mentioned my group size because you talked about the emp push group being large. We were the emp push group, and the oceanic tagalongs left shortly after 9. I don't recall ever being around more than three other DC.

I used to see DR out all the time in a small to midsize group, off on their own away from the EP zerg doing tower farms and fighting outnumbered vs. pugs. Had a lot of respect for you guys. But since I've come back I haven't seen DR tags except in the middle of 15-25 man zergs. Maybe I'm missing something. Did y'all have some kind of guild objective change? Or just get tired of small scale?

At any rate, I don't mean to blame DR; there were certainly more Dreadlords than anyone else.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not say large grp I specifies exactly how many. so a grp of 4 of which 2 are DR is what you are describing?

You also fail to note you were pushing emp with the 10-15 other DC that were on before 9am with maybe 3-4 EP defending does that mean you are zerging?. Did you see me claiming that you and your guild or grp was trying to PvD or zerg the map? no I said DC was making an emp push and when EP started to even the numbers out they left. I'm being objective and realistic in my claims read back. And Yes EP eventually outnumbered DC by a fair margin but don't claim thats how it was all morning because thats just not the truth. Instead you sit and tell not even half the truth, refusing to see anything but what suits you in one small snapshot of what happened refusing to see or acknowledge the whole story. This is why I generally don't post on here because ppl just aren't objective and 90% of the posts on here as just BS supplying only the facts that support their claims. So lets blame the 15 EP and not even look at what led to 15 EP responding. Again the only reason I am posting is because of all the (what i feel are) unfair, unwarranted, misinformed accusation of DR. Read my 2nd last post. This is exactly what I mean by ppl being so self absorbed that they only see thier own action as worthy of the whole faction.
    Edited by Galalin on February 3, 2018 8:38PM
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Haha exposed, DR

Exactly 2 whole DR... the blindness continues. thanks for making my point
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I used to see DR out all the time in a small to midsize group, off on their own away from the EP zerg doing tower farms and fighting outnumbered vs. pugs. Had a lot of respect for you guys. But since I've come back I haven't seen DR tags except in the middle of 15-25 man zergs. Maybe I'm missing something. Did y'all have some kind of guild objective change? Or just get tired of small scale?

I share these same sentiments as curiousity. DR used to be a real good match with Requiem we regularly traded “good fight!” whispers. Dutch and i shared similar sentiments in concern to server health and good sportsmanship. But recently DRs primetime actions as well as morning actions have shown otherwise.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    I did not say large grp I specifies exactly how many. so a grp of 4 of which 2 are DR is what you are describing?

You also fail to note you were pushing emp with the 10-15 other DC that were on before 9am with maybe 3-4 EP defending does that mean you are zerging?. Did you see me claiming that you and your guild or grp was trying to PvD or zerg the map? no I said DC was making an emp push and when EP started to even the numbers out they left. I'm being objective and realistic in my claims read back. And Yes EP eventually outnumbered DC by a fair margin but don't claim thats how it was all morning because thats just not the truth. Instead you sit and tell not even half the truth, refusing to see anything but what suits you in one small snapshot of what happened refusing to see or acknowledge the whole story. This is why I generally don't post on here because ppl just aren't objective and 90% of the posts on here as just BS supplying only the facts that support their claims. So lets blame the 15 EP and not even look at what led to 15 EP responding. Again the only reason I am posting is because of all the (what i feel are) unfair, unwarranted, misinformed accusation of DR. Read my 2nd last post. This is exactly what I mean by ppl being so self absorbed that they only see thier own action as worthy of the whole faction.

I never saw 10-15 other DC. I don't know how things were before about 8:45 CST, but I understand the need to call for equal numbers.

Look man, I'm trying to agree with you that it's unfair to give DR a bad name just because a few of you were mixed up with some Dreadlords etc. this morning. But this isn't about just one morning. You missed what I said in my last post: none of us see DR tags anymore except in the middle of big zergs. Do y'all still do small scale like you used to? We would all be glad for that DR to come back.
    refusing to see anything but what suits you in one small snapshot of what happened refusing to see or acknowledge the whole story

This is a nice irony, thank you for that.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He also said he wasn’t going to argue over the Internet but I guess that went out the window to
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha exposed, DR

Exactly 2 whole DR... the blindness continues. thanks for making my point
    He also said he wasn’t going to argue over the Internet but I guess that went out the window to

Yes attitudes have changed :) so once your wrong thats is your go to? my statements are not valid because i said i wasn't going to argue over it. Sounds credible :/
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

I never saw 10-15 other DC. I don't know how things were before about 8:45 CST, but I understand the need to call for equal numbers.

Look man, I'm trying to agree with you that it's unfair to give DR a bad name just because a few of you were mixed up with some Dreadlords etc. this morning. But this isn't about just one morning. You missed what I said in my last post: none of us see DR tags anymore except in the middle of big zergs. Do y'all still do small scale like you used to? We would all be glad for that DR to come back.
    refusing to see anything but what suits you in one small snapshot of what happened refusing to see or acknowledge the whole story

This is a nice irony, thank you for that.

We do small man all the time while not on raid night and we only raid 2 times a week. ppl just don't see it because as soon as another grp comes to where we are or we're joining a push at a keep and a DR tag is spotted the result is a forum post that seems to all but eliminate the ability for ppl to see it. Hell we get bored and switch maps because EP has control and another map is all yellow or blue and we just get accused of running to PvD instead of stay and fight on a map where our help is not needed. As you can see by Rickter's posts this will not end and ppl will remain oblivious and unable to see things objectively. So as he wish's I will just stop posting and let him have his delusions back without challenge. Its clear no matter what DR does ppl will not be happy so from here on I just refer to my first post on this.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By my posts? You literally came in here out of nowhere to argue a point that we all know is bs. Its not just one DR tag. Every night for several weeks its been over 10. I know because im getting the teabags from multiple of your members. ALSO SOMETHING YOU GUYS NEVER DID. Its actually a combination of Guild of Shadows and Darkest Requiem if that makes you feel better. But we all know youre the same guild lol.

My attitude about Shor and pvp has never changed. I am still not dropping bags on you guys despite not receiving the same courtesy. I am still not defending enemy tri keeps unlike what ive witnessed DR doing etc. i havent changed one bit. My recent forum posts have been a little more cynical but thats because folks like you and TM continue to disregard basic respect and courtesy to the community of Shor.

How long has DR been raiding on Shor? 3 weeks? Youre newcomers, talking smack and choking out the server.

Youre literally no better than Dreadlords with the raids you guys have been fielding. And thats not heresay. Prince LITERALLY said he didnt think Shor’s population could handle your numbers. Lol. Just go man. This is just cringe.
    Edited by Rickter on February 3, 2018 9:23PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like playing games with nice people to have fun.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »

RREEEEEEE
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭

RREEEEEEE

I concur.
  • Manlayan
    Manlayan
    Edited by Manlayan on February 4, 2018 1:01AM
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    By my posts? You literally came in here out of nowhere to argue a point that we all know is bs. Its not just one DR tag. Every night for several weeks its been over 10. I know because im getting the teabags from multiple of your members. ALSO SOMETHING YOU GUYS NEVER DID. Its actually a combination of Guild of Shadows and Darkest Requiem if that makes you feel better. But we all know youre the same guild lol.

My attitude about Shor and pvp has never changed. I am still not dropping bags on you guys despite not receiving the same courtesy. I am still not defending enemy tri keeps unlike what ive witnessed DR doing etc. i havent changed one bit. My recent forum posts have been a little more cynical but thats because folks like you and TM continue to disregard basic respect and courtesy to the community of Shor.

How long has DR been raiding on Shor? 3 weeks? Youre newcomers, talking smack and choking out the server.

Youre literally no better than Dreadlords with the raids you guys have been fielding. And thats not heresay. Prince LITERALLY said he didnt think Shor’s population could handle your numbers. Lol. Just go man. This is just cringe.

Awwww snap @Galalin , you were just called out for disrespecting the server. Next you guys will be accused of pooping in kitchens, grinding muddy cowboy boots on couches, throwing out your non bio degradeable trash on the server and upsetting the delicate ecosystem. Have you guys considered a more free range grass fed play style?

@Rickter your hypocritical self entitled rants are getting old. A poplock DC faction stack running all over the map with a 30 man destro ball in the middle against 2 bars of AD last night makes me really not interested in anything you have to say at this point. Also, in before the "I don't play on weekends" quote from you to absolve yourself.

Folks, there are 3 servers left in this game, 2 CP 1 non CP so not a lot of choices left. Everyone needs to accept that.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no particular love for DR, and I doubt they have any particular feelings about me, but I know enough of them to doubt they are DAS ZERG.

The times I've had occasion to fight DR in situations where I'm relatively sure they are alone/not stacked with pugs, I'd say they tend to run 6-8 most of the time? I'm sure they can correct me. And we've had some GREAT fights in those contexts.

We've also ended up fighting them when they are stacked with zone pugs, intentionally or accidentally. And we've fought them with zone pugs of our own, intentionally or accidentally. Everybody ends up stacked with the faction zerg from time to time. Those fights are of less-high quality, but most people recognize it as something that happens some times, rez and move on with their lives.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The nice people part is the challenge though. Still have no idea why you like me.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:59AM
  • Manlayan
    Manlayan

Awwww snap @Galalin , you were just called out for disrespecting the server. Next you guys will be accused of pooping in kitchens, grinding muddy cowboy boots on couches, throwing out your non bio degradeable trash on the server and upsetting the delicate ecosystem. Have you guys considered a more free range grass fed play style?

@Rickter your hypocritical self entitled rants are getting old. A poplock DC faction stack running all over the map with a 30 man destro ball in the middle against 2 bars of AD last night makes me really not interested in anything you have to say at this point. Also, in before the "I don't play on weekends" quote from you to absolve yourself.

Folks, there are 3 servers left in this game, 2 CP 1 non CP so not a lot of choices left. Everyone needs to accept that.

Kpitt, like your post. I think Rickter boy there only see's when he logs on he either wins when the pop is low or dies....ALOT.. and blames EP and a "Dreadlords Zerg" as he refers to us as the problem. The fact is we are often 2 and 3 times outnumbered ourselves. We do not push gates and we respectfully dont give a *** about our numbers or theirs. its more about the fun of the fight.

Every Guild / Faction has a Low activity level, that moves to a medium, that switches to high and then falls back off again. You are in the guild you are in because the people you like to play with are playing WHEN you are. That is why some guilds field more that others at certain times. Thats why the map changes color daily, I don't mind it a bit, my only complaint is pushing the inner keeps, however i know that must be done from time to time to get your people the Shards....

Hades-Dreadlords
    Edited by Manlayan on February 4, 2018 2:55AM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR has been running 10-16 lately. Its not faction stacking as ive witnessed these numbers and guild tags twice now when ive gone for DC scrolls capped at ep tri keeps.

Kitt whatever sniper name: i dont play on fridays or saturdays. So its not really about absolving myself, but probably explains why i cant speak on the activities of shor on those days. What i can and do speak on are sun through thursdays and its kind of silly the level of denial i see.

In fact im not sure how this even became about me. Its almost like you guys have all lurked this thread waiting for a chance to pounce. Its weird. You like drama that much? Last thing i really remember is talking about shanarra chronicles (a topic i started) and then galalin going full on vendetta mode because nothing really untruthful was even said about DR.

Group size 6-8? Gtfo ive got a video from my last scroll attempt where 15 or so swarmed me. All names wed recognize. Some wearing GoS tags, others with DR but again, theyre the same guilds.

In any case what is the main issue here? This has been going on for weeks. Why is there even a question on how big these groups are? Prince already confirmed they are running too large for Shor. You zerg, own up to it. You play like an as*hole, own up to it.

You got the balls to teabag and choke a server out, then have the balls to own it in this community thread. Simple. Lol. Anyways, im going back to Monster Hunter. Ya’ll be good now.
    Edited by Rickter on February 4, 2018 3:01AM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ran into 30 of em in the IC sewers yesterday. I doubt that's just accidental grouping with pugs.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig , because you're a classy dude. Still remember our first chat sometime I fought you outside of aleswell LM when it was still BwB.
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    DR has been running 10-16 lately. Its not faction stacking as ive witnessed these numbers and guild tags twice now when ive gone for DC scrolls capped at ep tri keeps.

Kitt whatever sniper name: i dont play on fridays or saturdays. So its not really about absolving myself, but probably explains why i cant speak on the activities of shor on those days. What i can and do speak on are sun through thursdays and its kind of silly the level of denial i see.

In fact im not sure how this even became about me. Its almost like you guys have all lurked this thread waiting for a chance to pounce. Its weird. You like drama that much? Last thing i really remember is talking about shanarra chronicles (a topic i started) and then galalin going full on vendetta mode because nothing really untruthful was even said about DR.

Group size 6-8? Gtfo ive got a video from my last scroll attempt where 15 or so swarmed me. All names wed recognize. Some wearing GoS tags, others with DR but again, theyre the same guilds.

In any case what is the main issue here? This has been going on for weeks. Why is there even a question on how big these groups are? Prince already confirmed they are running too large for Shor. You zerg, own up to it. You play like an as*hole, own up to it.

You got the balls to teabag and choke a server out, then have the balls to own it in this community thread. Simple. Lol. Anyways, im going back to Monster Hunter. Ya’ll be good now.

I try to keep up with this thread and only comment when I think it's appropriate to comment, unlike others that seem to want to take jabs anytime they can at whichever guild it is this time that's causing these imaginary "disrespect issues". We get zerged down by DC NIGHTLY on this server and have since we first started playing over here but haven't felt the need to come here and whine about it. Sure, a few posts here and there with screen shots to either refute or prove a point but everyone in TM accepts that zergs happen. I mean, AD just got dethroned by a Vivec sized DC blob with that same 30 man destro blob in the middle, Miat count was 72, with maybe 15 AD defending including us but no complaints here.....that's the game. Most seem to understand this but you. I seem to remember that you were the one that started this drama in the first place so stop trying to put that on other people. Your most recent post took a jab at us...you just couldn't help yourself so stop with the indignant martyr BS.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, let's all collectively shed a tear for those poor AD who had to live through 3 horrible hours of actual competition before they could re-emp again.

Edited by gabriebe on February 4, 2018 9:18AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Guys, let's all collectively shed a tear for those poor AD who had to live through 3 horrible hours of actual competition before they could re-emp again.

More for the EP groups that basically just sat back or bothered us by capping dc resources while waiting until we finally dethroned and most dc logged off before proceeding to start zerging around the map.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't see what's trying to be argued here.
    DR is a Guild known for surfing pugs and capping keeps (this time, to emp their members on the leaderboard) when there is little to no opposition during down hours. This isn't new as anyone that's played in sotha has experienced this. The only thing that separates DR from other "pick up group" "large scale" guilds is they'll try and convince you that they're above all of that and don't enjoy running high numbers, surfing the zergs or PvDooring.
    Anyways the point of my original post wasn't to "bash" DR and it's members, it was just to call out and identify patterns I'm seeing that kills PvP for everybody besides those looking for an easy "win".
    Lastly I'm just going to say people are free to PvP how they like, some people like to ONLY fight players and some guilds like to PvP at keeps. Guilds like DR, Dreadlords and KUSH are a similar in the sense that they all have common goals in mind when it comes to PvP and actively work + recruit players to take control of the map, while other guilds usually just focus on PvPing without siege. everybody has their preference.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    1vXing + talking [snip] + serving justice to thots + slightly resembles him = @Joshlenoir

Couldn't have given a more accurate description of myself :kissing_heart:

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 6, 2018 5:05PM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snip

Im not even arguing. Nothing was said about DR that wasnt true.

We were fighting the exact same numbers of EP before you moved to the server, and nothing's changed. Just more of the same.
    Edited by Rickter on February 4, 2018 4:04PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE: