Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore_lai wrote: »

Nah. Just some of us are taking a break - burn out etc.

Aw :(

If there like 5 of you or less, join Irylia’s GvG discord. Maybe we can schedule some scrums to keep things fresh
    Edited by Rickter on February 1, 2018 5:57PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    Wait, you guys are giving a guild a hard time for purposely NOT stacking with their faction on the front line?

There is no front line or faction to stack with for AD on Shor. And if you are going to suck the pugs into a group at least make an attempt to play the map and maybe possibly from time to time think about the possibility of maybe considering, at some point in time in the future, of possibly attempting to think about showing up at some point to attempt to defend a keep. That's all that's being said Vile.
    Edited by kpittsniperb14_ESO on February 1, 2018 10:50PM
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like how just the sighting of a zerg in shor is forum worthy

Yeah, we were running a little heavy last night with 8 in group errr.....I get it now.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    @Kartalin I brought BBC into Shor last night (Wednesday) and found some good times. Glad you and Dyadic mentioned going there for a break from Sotha.

Though it looked like this morning, that there had been some EP morning capping. Is that a thing in Shor now, like one guild did in Sotha last month?

To everyone else, I rather like the coordinated small groups that run in Shor. Even when beaten, they were all good fights. We may be back next Wednesday.

Cheers,
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, EP tends to do their thing off hours, but at least in prime time populations are a little closer to even and you can find fights.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP's pretty out of control. No one is a fan.

Good job rallying DC tonight @Vapirko you were the hero the covenant needed.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    EP's pretty out of control. No one is a fan.

Good job rallying DC tonight @Vapirko you were the hero the covenant needed.

Lol. It only worked that once to push the EP zerg back. After that it kind of went downhill. It was either Pvdoor or be outplayed by KS and pugs. I shouldn’t laugh at this but we had one guy shooting the wall next to the inner FD Ash at point blank. At that point I knew we were done for the night.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait, you guys are giving a guild a hard time for purposely NOT stacking with their faction on the front line?

LMAO!
    Isn't that something that KUSH does on EP? Or used to do...whatever, I don't play this game anymore :D
    KUSH! The **true** heroes of EP faction!

Aww. Granted I always noped out of any resource Adamant was camping, but hearing you guys aren't there anymore feels really sad.
    :salty:

Half a dozen or so of Requiem is a fun fight. I'd come back for that kind of regular fight if I weren't busy elsewhere. Hope you are having fun despite the Shor changes.
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Aww. Granted I always noped out of any resource Adamant was camping, but hearing you guys aren't there anymore feels really sad.
    Aww :hugs: Some of us still play and we're still around. Sometimes Moji and I derp around in PvP and get zerged! Super funtimes!
    We ran a group a while back and Shor was packed with AD, so we tried Vivec and it was sooooooooo laggy, it was unbearable. :s It was so bad that my character was in actual slo-mo, it was pretty trippy LOL!!
    No wonder Shor gets overflow...
    Watched some streams (for like the 5 minutes I can pay attention to streams anyway) and Shor was a tad bit unrecognizable - was a bit sad, not gonna lie. :/

• Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    Though it looked like this morning, that there had been some EP morning capping. Is that a thing in Shor now, like one guild did in Sotha last month?

That's pretty much all EP is good at, night/morning capping. And why they have won the campaign by 2000+ points every week since I can remember.
    Beren Tinamion | Nightblade
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Aww :hugs: Some of us still play and we're still around. Sometimes Moji and I derp around in PvP and get zerged! Super funtimes!
    We ran a group a while back and Shor was packed with AD, so we tried Vivec and it was sooooooooo laggy, it was unbearable. :s It was so bad that my character was in actual slo-mo, it was pretty trippy LOL!!
    No wonder Shor gets overflow...
    Watched some streams (for like the 5 minutes I can pay attention to streams anyway) and Shor was a tad bit unrecognizable - was a bit sad, not gonna lie. :/

It's hard to find time to play a game that is nowadays a mixed bag of good/bad experiences!

I've been burned out hard, and also working probably too much for my own good which leaves little time for ESO.

Pretty sure next patch will be 100% about the transmog RP though... :#
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Half a dozen or so of Requiem is a fun fight. I'd come back for that kind of regular fight if I weren't busy elsewhere. Hope you are having fun despite the Shor changes.

Thanks @NBrookus yeah we miss the old days quite a bit as well. And thats exactly what we have been lately. Last night we were 4-5 which grew to 9 then dropped to 7 to finish the night.

Shor is what it is. I cant say we have ALOT of fun there, but its still fun. Last night, we stealthed in te field between Chalman and Arrius and took out over a dozen EP trying to ride back to chalman to reinforce their siege of the keep. It was a blast tbh. So things like that keep us active and invested.

Im a part of Irylia’s/Unruh’s GvG group and will start doing dedicated GvGs every Wednesday starting the 7th at 8:30pm est. Id love to see your old crew out for that @Lord_Hev @Montayva
    Edited by Rickter on February 2, 2018 5:49PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    The same reason I left sotha is now happening to shor. Part of an EP guild capping all the keeps with pugs taking all the scrolls in the morning with 10+ people, then holding every single keep (including trikeeps) when people log on in the morning to try to play. The past 4 days both AD and DC have had to start PvPing from their gates because certain players only want to play on Shor when they have emp + all the scroll buffs, then when that doesn't happen, they go to sothasil.
    I wish people would just come to cyrodiil to PvP instead of fighting guards and keep walls when there is 0 opposition.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Prince_of_all_Pugs can you please shed some light into EP’s activities recently? Is there some kind of drive to strangle the campaign that you yourself began a movement to build and represent?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR has been defending emp during prime time. I do not think Shor has enough population to support us.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR has been defending emp during prime time. I do not think Shor has enough population to support us.

I don’t think it’s prime time ep that’s the issue so much. It’s what happens after that. There are consistently a fair number of EP night capping all the way to DC/AD scrolls and then rushing around to hold them if a few of us try to take back trip keeps. I know because I’m often one of maybe three people who come in to try and head them off. Occasionally it’s just a group of pvers or noobs and we succeed, other times it’s emp, and sometimes a guild but I’m not sure which one and they won’t say. Unfortunately not the type of people who are likely to care or listen. I try to discuss it with them sometimes but usually they just say that everyone likes to play differently.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

That is 100% factually false. In the morning when I play (12PM Mountain Time) the entire map is red and emp + tri keeps are being defended. So it isn't just prime time.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Picklejuice, Picklejuice, Picklejuice
    [img][/img]w1qq77.jpg
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Then log off or go to Vivec. Jesus.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of you guys watch MTV’s Shannarra Chronicles? I swear season 2 just introduced a character that reminds me of @Joshlenoir

You have to pardon the bad writing. Its MTV afterall.

https://youtu.be/TY30V1gJqHo

And im not making fun of you man. Skura and i were watching the show and we were like “*** its josh lenoir!”
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of you guys watch MTV’s Shannarra Chronicles? I swear season 2 just introduced a character that reminds me of @Joshlenoir

And im not making fun of you man. Skura and i were watching the show and we were like “*** its josh lenoir!”

@Rickter dude how do you get through this show, its so cheesy. :D
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭

Wait, wait, the second season started??

EDIT: Oh, yea, there it is on Netflix. Guess I got a Cheese Binge that I need catch up on lol.
    Edited by Scrub_Potato on February 3, 2018 7:20AM
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

• Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    The 2nd season was shown on Spike. It is out on Netflix now.

The character is actually from the first book but the show basically started with the 2nd book.

I think the Rovers were not introduced until the 3rd book.

(It has been many years since I have read them though)
    Dae - TM
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the first season but couldn't get through the first episode of season 2. It seemed too cliched (insert dramatic high fantasy teen drama here) for my taste. Does it get better/is it worth the watch? I've never really gotten into Brooks' books (although my daughter has been really into them lately).
    Edited by PenguinInACan on February 3, 2018 10:20AM
    Marek
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched the entire first season and decided I wasn’t going to bother with more.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    @Joshlenoir is right about DR (or 10-12 members thereof) coming to Sotha after Shor. And PVDooring at 4am cst is not “prime time.”

I called Mittens out on it when I caught him riding a Zerg ( including crazyblonde, Dutchess and others) at 7am and camping BB. He blocked me and everyone else from RoB, apparently.

Regardless, I’m considering homing BBC in Shor next camp, and simply wondered if the PVDoor was thought to be continuing for the foreseeable future.
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have had a change of attitude that seems like recently. I was surprised and disappointed.
    I guess you do what you have to to survive?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny I logged on at about 9am CST and there was a 10-15 man DC grp making an emp push with about 3-4 EP defenders. once the numbers evened out they left and EP pushed emp. There was no emp and it looked like the map had been yellow before this but I really can't say. When I got on EP had tri keeps, Alessia and BRK. So is it really EP's fault that AD and DC log everytime thier emp push fails and the EP take emp and push scrolls? I think you are neglecting to realize that all 3 factions are flipping the map off prime time and when there is a resistance to it they log out. Im not saying your specific grps but like most times you turn a blind eye to your own factions dealings like you are the only ones who actions count. Yet blame DR for all of EP's actions. I won't bother to post on this again as I find little point in arguing over anything in this game. You will see what you want and be blind to anything your faction does that does not involve you because so deep in your mind you feel as though you soley are the entire faction on shor. There is no point debating with anyone who has already made up thier mind. Rickter you comment on attitudes changing... maybe just maybe if you read back a bit you will see your attitude has changed. I am willing to bet you say it changed due to the change of others... this game is fully of excuses and epen's and tbh nobody is objective anymore. Its full of elitest, egotistical cryhards that attack large groups then cry foul when they die and claim to be zerged down. kinda simple if you attack a large grp and die, its your own stupidity. Nobody will take accountability for anything anymore. Its like its impossible that anyone could be better than yourself. Who cares, its pretty dam sad when there is not room in a game for all skill levels and playstyles. If this guild is so bad as you all claim, wth would you do without us to apparently make you look good? Get off your high horses and look in the mirror you elitest, egotistical, entitled, self righteous children.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop lurking. Its weird.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    @Joshlenoir is right about DR (or 10-12 members thereof) coming to Sotha after Shor. And PVDooring at 4am cst is not “prime time.”

I called Mittens out on it when I caught him riding a Zerg ( including crazyblonde, Dutchess and others) at 7am and camping BB. He blocked me and everyone else from RoB, apparently.

Regardless, I’m considering homing BBC in Shor next camp, and simply wondered if the PVDoor was thought to be continuing for the foreseeable future.

Ummm Mittens is not even in DR for quite some time now nor is crazyblonde. Again just another lets blame DR for what EP does. Please read above post. Oh look there is 1 member of DR in that group of 10 lets blame them.