Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    28309520_10154976862332282_1060670502_o.png?oh=18c940b6f8f66e22785af1c0257f9e78&oe=5A8FA9DE

28312538_10154976862322282_1483572080_o.png?oh=5747dbb5b0407c0e6a4d6901fa439524&oe=5A8FC7EB

Some things never change. :lol:
    This was taken right after maintenance finished, meaning the map was taken over 3 hours ago from now. It's safe to say my previous comments about said guild hold true.

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

Wait... is this what makes @W0lf_z13 A filthy zerg surfer? What a terrible person he must be.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technically, they were defending Emperor, which Dutchessx explicitly stated was one of the criteria needed in order for them to faction stack.

damn. still witch hunting.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    technically, they were defending Emperor, which Dutchessx explicitly stated was one of the criteria needed in order for them to faction stack.

Oops, looks like we're exposed!
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW I only saw 1 DR tag past midnight. Logged around 4am Est.

Just pop imbalance. There were enough EP to hold all 4 DC players pushing nikel's FD while the rest of EP ran AD scrolls. Couldn't light it, game over after that.

Happy hunting.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

Wait... is this what makes @W0lf_z13 A filthy zerg surfer? What a terrible person he must be.

No, @Stridig, what makes @W0lf_z13 a filthy zerg surfer is his board shorts; that, and a deplorable lack of hygiene ;)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bright red map tonight cyro and IC, where all the DC at?
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

Wait whos witch hunting who I'm confused
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    A bright red map tonight cyro and IC, where all the DC at?

Was painful for a bit. DC finally got more than 4 or 5 of us and took some keeps and I got some kills. I logged a little while ago and DC was still under pop but seemed to be doing ok.

Loved seeing the werewolf group on EP. Thought about taking form myself and jumping at them. Maybe they would think I was a friendly lol. But couldn’t resist using DBOS.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13 , is it true? Board shorts? You disgust me.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »

only on weekends and days ending in y .... i also like sandles with socks
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on February 22, 2018 7:13PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

E X P O S E D
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, I would be lying if I haven't done some gnarly approaches for climbs in chacos (generally $2 flip flops) and thick socks so I can't bother you there. Thick socks keep rocks and stuff from bothering you and chacos are burly enough for most trail/scrambles. Once you hit ice/snow just take the sandals off and thick socks will stick fine - they won't get wet as long as it's a short walk and you can kick steps in chacos too. Those shoes weigh nothing when you're doing some long routes with easy walk offs in Squamish or Zion.

Oh yeah, besides fly fishing climbing is something folks should pick up. Very zen. Strict no board shorts policy - I'll let you drop.
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @StaticWave , I don't really know how it's been. I've popped in and out because I'm rolling my first stamplar and I rolled an EP magNB, but their horses are slow so I'm shelving them for a bit.

I haven't been playing too much period because the weather is getting nice and I've gotten to go out and fly fish/rock climb instead. Gotta balance that with school and planning my wedding.

But I'm glad you're worrying about my reaching maturity in the context of a video game. We all love coming of age stories.

Good for you. Rock climbing looks scary but it's indeed a fun hobby.
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

Hey, nothing wrong with sandles/Flip flops and socks. Embrace it proudly, and show them socks off in all their glory.
    Edited by Scrub_Potato on February 23, 2018 5:06AM
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game is fun until you die... apparently that's when you must msg the other person in game or make a forum post. You all take this game way to seriously.
    Edited by Galalin on February 23, 2018 2:49PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now, I would be lying if I haven't done some gnarly approaches for climbs in chacos (generally $2 flip flops) and thick socks so I can't bother you there.

I almost made a chacos and socks post, lol.

Footwear of champions, right there.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    This game is fun until you die... apparently that's when you must msg the other person in game or make a forum post. You all take this game way to seriously.

Thats a 1 dimensional way of looking at it sure! But youre leaving out some of the details like the constant tea bags, unsportsman like behavior, gate keep camping etc.

Also the fact that this is a community forum and concerns, praises, and discussion of all types Occur here.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really, chacos are the nirvana of footwear. I was just so sad that I had a climbing accident (well, I was belaying and someone didn't unclip something that should have been clipped), was dragged over some rocks, and ended up getting a few stitches in the ER - luckily didn't have to get exploratory abdominal surgery, but the real injury was that my original chacos had a pretty catastrophic break when they were ripped off my feet.

I remember getting those in high school before they got more mainstream and expensive. I bought them for $40 and they lasted for a decade without any resole or repair.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats a 1 dimensional way of looking at it sure! But youre leaving out some of the details like the constant tea bags, unsportsman like behavior, gate keep camping etc.

Also the fact that this is a community forum and concerns, praises, and discussion of all types Occur here.

To be honest; I still find teabags in this game hilarious. I don’t do it but it really shows the salt of the person doing it. Some salted nuts I guess
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its funny you say that. They are all good fights until you die...then its a forum post... someone tebags you... then its a forum post... someone is taking scrolls....then its a forum post.... gate camping like 1 time a year (but seems to make it in every post you make)..... then its a forum post... your feelings get hurt... then its a forum post. Sounds 1 dimensional to me too.

This is PvP... not some sectioned sport with rules. I guess by sportsmanship you mean everytime DC does something we don't like we should post on the forums about it... and everytime we post lets bring up everything that ever happened to us....right. Millennial mentality for the win. I can't count how many times your guild has Tbagged me... and i could care less...let them have their moment of glory and move on. Maybe you should try it sometime.
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭

So am I to assume @Rickter you don’t call for all DC to defend any emp keeps incuding the last emp keep? DR must then be so really bad then to defend a guildie’s emp or are we no longer allowed to do that as well?
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't count how many times your guild has Tbagged me... and i could care less...let them have their moment of glory and move on.

This is how i know youre full of absolute [snip]. My guild does not teabag. That is explicitly prohibited to any new player and current members. New members cant even submit an app unless they accept our code of conduct.

If they are teabagging, you let me know a name a date and screen shot it.

Unlike your guild, Requiem has integrity and we own up to anything we’re doing wrong. Dont like our squeaky clean image? Well thats too bad. We went into this with the mentality to set an example.

Im not even sure what forum posts youre talking about. I again: did not start the conversation about DR factionstacking. I dont really even have a problem with people zerging as Dreadlords did it before you guys even came to Shor. My problem is your guilds denial that you do zerg. If you zerg, just own up to it. Even @Manlayan had the balls to own up to it.

My beef with your guild is well known by dutchessx and by the actions of your guild as recently as wednesday. Oh and the reports of your members teabagging my guys in the sewers.

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 23, 2018 8:19PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dutchessx wrote: »

So am I to assume @Rickter you don’t call for all DC to defend any emp keeps incuding the last emp keep? DR must then be so really bad then to defend a guildie’s emp or are we no longer allowed to do that as well?

Dutch. I was giving you a pass in that post.

Why are you even here? This is galalin running his mouth and you showing up clueless as always.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't count how many times your guild has Tbagged me... and i could care less...let them have their moment of glory and move on.

This is how i know youre full of absolute [snip]. My guild does not teabag. That is explicitly prohibited to any new player and current members. New members cant even submit an app unless they accept our code of conduct.

Unlike your guild, Requiem has integrity and we own up to anything we’re doing wrong. Dont like our squeaky clean image? Well thats too bad. We went into this with the mentality to set an example.

Im not even sure what forum posts youre talking about. I again: did not start the conversation about DR factionstacking. I dont really even have a problem with people zerging as Dreadlords did it before you guys even came to Shor. My problem is your guilds denial that you do zerg. If you zerg, just own up to it. Even @Manlayan had the balls to own up to it.

My beef with your guild is well known by dutchessx and by the actions of your guild as recently as wednesday. Oh and the reports of your members teabagging my guys in the sewers.

Ok so you admit to faction stacking with LOM and other DC guilds the past few weeks then?

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 23, 2018 8:19PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok so you admit to faction stacking with LOM and other DC guilds the past few weeks then?

We only pvp’d on monday and tuesday this week. Sunday we did BGs, tuesday we ran a 12 man group (which was a first in a while) and fought mostly AD with one time we tried going for the dethrone at chalman but left because literally could not get any DC support. So we stopped playing the map. Wednesday we GvG’d which is well documented in a discord youre a member of and thursday we ran vet falhkreath hold.

LOOOOOL. Nice try. Squeaky clean Requiem Daggerfall hero confirmed.

I dont even know why youre here. As soon as the conversation goes a way you dont like you cry to mod to delete posts. Just like you did in the sotha sil thread. Begone!!

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 23, 2018 8:21PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I negotiate all 1vX prior to engagement so we have terms of combat, appropriate odds, and make sure that everyone's schedules match. The real crux of 1vX is the logistical nightmare.

I don’t doubt the validity of this as it pertains to you. How’s kyne been?
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭

We only pvp’d on monday and tuesday this week. Sunday we did BGs, tuesday we ran a 12 man group (which was a first in a while) and fought mostly AD with one time we tried going for the dethrone at chalman but left because literally could not get any DC support. So we stopped playing the map. Wednesday we GvG’d which is well documented in a discord youre a member of and thursday we ran vet falhkreath hold.

LOOOOOL. Nice try. Squeaky clean Requiem Daggerfall hero confirmed.

I dont even know why youre here. As soon as the conversation goes a way you dont like you cry to mod to delete posts. Just like you did in the sotha sil thread. Begone!!

But WAIT it HAD TO BE REQUIEM I saw several guild tags that said REQUIEM!!! (lol)

So I can’t... reply to comments on the forums anymore?

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 23, 2018 8:20PM
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can say with certainty that both DC and EP have been guilty of pushing AD to the gates for the past few weeks. This is just reliving sotha sil and I don't think it's going to be healthy for the campaign in the long run. It's good that Shor has been getting more population recently, but if this cycle of zerging down the map continues we might eventually have another sotha sil.
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone here know if IC is required for master angler. This dead campaign is the perfect location for this portion of my achievement.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    With Zazeer back, and most of your members flocking to him, i doubt DR is even going to be a thing much longer.

The gloves just came off.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA