Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    oh boy - EP stepped it up, we aint morning capping no more, we ALL DAY CAPPING!!

Screenshot_20180214_183221.jpg

Again: only DC pushed to the gates. Real classy. play how you want boys n girls. Even if it means at the expense of others!

Taking their revenge on Fengrush and co lol.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh boy - EP stepped it up, we aint morning capping no more, we ALL DAY CAPPING!!

Screenshot_20180214_183221.jpg

Again: only DC pushed to the gates. Real classy. play how you want boys n girls. Even if it means at the expense of others!

Could it be that DC had scrolls? IDK i have been in PvE land for the last 3 days but it would only make sense
  • Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    Could it be that DC had scrolls? IDK i have been in PvE land for the last 3 days but it would only make sense

Probably. AD gets more than its fair share of getting pushed to the gates. It’s mostly DC doing it to us lately though, even when we have no scrolls, so no sympathy from me. EP has been more of an annoyance lately. Like flipping resources in our back field while we try to stop DC from capping literally all of our home keeps.
    Beren Tinamion | Nightblade
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    honestly folks, with this patch you get more AP from BGs than Cyrodiil.

With GvGs on Wednesdays, You're probably going to see less and less of Rickter and his band of Legendary Heroes
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, with this patch you cap out just around 100-120k AP/hour if you win all your BG matches.. about average for Cyro. You do however, get more AP from losing BG matches than you do losing in Cyrodiil. ~60k/hour, depending how fast you lose.

Glad to see Ancient Army stuck around. I always have a blast running into them!
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran Vivec last night. Large scale fights all the time but from what feels like a zerg here, would be a welcome "small group" there. Wish there was some way to find a sweet spot in the middle of the 2.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    Honestly, with this patch you cap out just around 100-120k AP/hour if you win all your BG matches.. about average for Cyro. You do however, get more AP from losing BG matches than you do losing in Cyrodiil. ~60k/hour, depending how fast you lose.

Glad to see Ancient Army stuck around. I always have a blast running into them!

I think for winning all your matches your AP/hr estimates are a bit high. More like 60-85k AP/hr. Not every game can be won as quickly as CTR against lousy teams can be. Still better than most evenings in open world Cyrodiil. But there are good enough opponents out there in BGs that consistently outshining them in one sided scores is unrealistic.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    YBH2I1m.jpg

Sweet zerging Working As Intended and LoM, credits to your faction. You make DK Dan proud.
    • PC/NA
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was not much for small fights around. Most of Shor tonight has been large fights at the main keeps. I don't think I was at that fight but saw you guys once running up and down the steps trying to bomb but there were other AD fighting outside the door.

@Rickter Not sure if Sadanos is an officer but he wound up with lead of a 4-5 man PUG I was in and did a nice job despite saying he sucked at it. He earned it when I needed to AFK and he had just bombed a group at Bleakers. He needs a promotion if not an officer already
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @technohic Sadanos is @TazESO hes stuck with Requiem through thick and thin and has backed me up quite a bit in regards to some of the topics in this thread. I would love to give him more raid lead opportunities if hes up to it especially on the weekends when im not available.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha think he might hate that I brought it up. He was hesitant at first but did a good job. Had to pick a bit as I saw the Requium tag.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TM complaining about being zerged down never fails to make me laugh. Even more funny when in the chat it looks like there is a 22 people raid looking for 2 more members.

Edited by gabriebe on February 18, 2018 6:39AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey, let us know if you see them, we have no f’ing clue what our faction is doing with 2/3rds of the pop MiA. Going to start posting pictures on milk cartons or something
    • PC/NA
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Hey, let us know if you see them, we have no f’ing clue what our faction is doing with 2/3rds of the pop MiA. Going to start posting pictures on milk cartons or something

IC. This server seems to be the place for IC.

Earlier in the night; we had 4 scrolls moving around. DC had 2 of EPs. AD then took 2 of DCs while about 8-10 DC had taken the EP scrolls down through AD territory I assume to farm AP. I had stopped tagging along when I saw them heading that way and DC gates down. Found at least a full raid of AD coming with the first scroll coming for the 2nd and not a lot of DC to defend with no DC trying to take back the home keeps. I assume they were running with the EP scrolls at that point.

Whatever was going on there DC list one EP scroll to EP; the other to AD; but then recovered 2 DC with the last runner I saw getting chased down alone by this point heading my way; pull the veteran move and jump in the lava. Some DC finally showed up and wiped the dozen or so AD that were standing around trying to figure out how to get the scroll out.

Up until that point; I was wondering where everyone was but noticed a lot of request for IC groups and watching the antics of running the scrolls through odd spots; I had queued for Vivec. One of the guys running around with a scroll of ours was pretty damned good but it wound up being only 5 if us or so bothering to shut the north gate I was still a bit jaded about what Shor was becoming; which is Vivec light but with a clown show; and apparently the IC destination to avoid Vivec qs

My Q had got down to the 40s when I grouped up with 3 or 4 other guys. We actually had some good fights To where I canceled my Q. Other ran that; I anticipate Shor to be either chasing resources to find guys LOSing around the tower; or fighting Zergs while wondering where your allies are as IC inflated the pop meter.

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shor isnt that bad. Maybe on fridays and saturdays i wouldnt even know. but sun - thurs ive never had a hard time finding good fights for my team.

I said this before and was completely ignored, but if youre DC, sometimes that ride to Cropsford is 100% worth it.

IF youre looking for on the fringe good fights. Obviously if you want to play the map and objectives, then youll be with the faction stack.

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the main issue Fri and Sat evenings is we're catching the brunt of the Vivec queuers/overflow on Shor. Some groups are there intentionally but I remember fighting some Knights of Ni peeps while they were in Viv queue and we had some good help from AD VE players for a while when they were queued.
    • PC/NA
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyne is where the fun is at. Shor and Vivec have little difference now and Sotha is always a toxic sludge pit. I’ve half a mind to just keep leveling new toons to around 20 and staying in Kyne lol.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Kyne is where the fun is at. Shor and Vivec have little difference now and Sotha is always a toxic sludge pit. I’ve half a mind to just keep leveling new toons to around 20 and staying in Kyne lol.

u'll get tired of that .... thats coming from someone who had done that for almost 2 years
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

u'll get tired of that .... thats coming from someone who had done that for almost 2 years

I’m mostly joking of course, but tbh the best way to keep PvP interesting is to jump around campaigns. Maybe I will try Sotha again at some point. I haven’t really been there since Azuras Star.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

I left Shor/Sotha to level a new toon for PvP in Kyne, and ported into an entirely blue map, with AD being gate-camped with no scrolls, by a group of 10-15 lvl40+ DC. And Sora right there, as a lvl47 emp, wiping people with his group.

No idea how that’s considered fun, but I know at least on EP and AD, both zones are empty.

Back to Shor we go. lol
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

I left Shor/Sotha to level a new toon for PvP in Kyne, and ported into an entirely blue map, with AD being gate-camped with no scrolls, by a group of 10-15 lvl40+ DC. And Sora right there, as a lvl47 emp, wiping people with his group.

No idea how that’s considered fun, but I know at least on EP and AD, both zones are empty.

Back to Shor we go. lol

Yeah there’s a lot of zerging, but you gotta wait till things pick up after which there’s a lot of fights to be had. I went to Shor till the map started to break up in Kyne.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had no less than 3 pretty awesome fights tonight. Id say more than 3 but cant thinknof it off the top of my head. AD and EP wanted to keep hitting Glade/rayles/warden/dragonclaw so made it real easy for us to find fights. Additionally, drakelowe gave us a good scrim as well. Easy ride from sejanus.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So tonight @W0lf_z13 really had a hard on for me and a friend. He zerged us down so many times at nikel. Then we went to rayles, found him there, 2v5ed him and his group twice before finally dying to 10+ dc. Then defended 8 DC from taking rayles with just 2 of us, fighting open field no LoS, thereby allowing AD reinforcements to come and retake the keep. But you know, typical AD pugs, they couldnt handle the pressure, so they died off leaving us to fight a wave of 15+ DC. I, Static Wave, and Tic Tac, were against all odds. We were quickly outnumbered of course, so we retreated while killing DCs in the process. But guess what happened? Mr @W0lf_z13 chased me down with 4 more DC until he finally killed me. Mind you, our friend Wolf here was among the 15+ DCs that overwhelmed Rayles. I guess that's that for "learning to smallscale". Maybe next time someone teach him how to solo too!
    Edited by StaticWave on February 19, 2018 6:33AM
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You know, I'd like to have a fun time and chill with the people I know, such as you guys on the forums, but man some of you reaally make it hard for me to do that. The constant zerging, chasing someone down. It'd be really nice if we could just sit back and rp for a while. It eases up the pvp stress ya know?
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StaticWave wrote: »
    You know, I'd like to have a fun time and chill with the people I know, such as you guys on the forums, but man some of you reaally make it hard for me to do that. The constant zerging, chasing someone down. It'd be really nice if we could just sit back and rp for a while. It eases up the pvp stress ya know?

LOL Man you were so under DC skin at Rayles. I think they are still looking for you. First time in a few weeks I rolled my stamplar out there; I decided to do it after a while on my magblade and bored with DC having most the map and I was killing some people at first left and right. Then you and Tic Tac really put me in my place hard several times.

Hats off to Norde who stopped fighting me at a Chalman resource when all the NPCs spawned and let me clear them out. Think Im going to finally learn how to stamplar and I've had some good lessons tonight after being about ready to call it a day
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's called bordeom..... i wasnt going to go to the ad/ep tri keeps like some people kept doing .... so all i was doing at first was bouncing from resource to resource retaking .... so yeah... when there is actual PEOPLE to fight instead of npcs i'm gonna show up... no need to be a ***
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What time was that @StaticWave ? AD took rayles like twice when i was on, i had a group of 7 that wiped two attempts from AD then rayles stayed blue the rest of the night (rest of the night being until 10:15pm est)
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rickter was right before he posted. Around 1 am Easter. Rattled had been yellow for at least an hour after another scroll attempt. Was only a matter of time until a bunch of Blues would come take it back. Surprised it took so long. When I first got there; there was 1 guy sieging then I and another with a ram. Then eventually there were a bunch fighting static and taco but they attracted plenty of other yellows themselves after a bit.

It’s a home keep. It’s odd to me that it sat so long.
    Edited by technohic on February 19, 2018 3:40PM
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What time was that @StaticWave ? AD took rayles like twice when i was on, i had a group of 7 that wiped two attempts from AD then rayles stayed blue the rest of the night (rest of the night being until 10:15pm est)

it was a little after midnight i believe .... some dc "wanted to gate camp" ... i refuse to take part in that so i went to the fights that i could