Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• AGGROxander_Hamilton
    Won’t lie, had some insane assistance from TM fighting the tightest EP cluster ball healing group that did low dmg for their numbers. I saw those glorious golden eagles sail in and proxy det destro ult the enemy.... satisfying. Funny the hate tells we received for outnumbering them after we spent the majority of our career fights vs them being outnumbered.

Brb leveling up myself a bomb blade.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you outplayed them. With just a few generations of controlled breeding I'm Shor you could convert the entire native population into meta groups.
    Edited by Vilestride on January 27, 2018 7:40AM
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    12 man ep groups in ic chasing down solo players fri/sat am/noon hours
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of smallish groups running around Shor last night. I've been away for a couple of weeks, so it was nice to come back and see that. I mean, EP still had a zergblob, but that was to be expected.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Takuto
    Takuto
    ✭✭✭
    So, the latest scuttlebutt on the AD side of the fence is that AA (Ancient Army) is leaving the campaign due to some recent zone chat drama. For those that don't know AA is a pug-herding guild that openly invites people from zone, something basically unheard of on the Shor/AD.

The veracity of the events described to me is suspect, but apparently some very toxic players from EP came over to AD to spread their special brand of love in zone chat.
    Eternal Destiny (PC/NA)
    Dead Wait (PC/NA Haderus AD)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What I can't figure out is there's 3 bars of AD on somewhere last night but we couldn't really account for more than 25 people or so -- our group plus the others we noticed at keeps with us, in zone chat, etc. Where is AD hiding in this campaign? IC was solid red at the time.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    What I can't figure out is there's 3 bars of AD on somewhere last night but we couldn't really account for more than 25 people or so -- our group plus the others we noticed at keeps with us, in zone chat, etc. Where is AD hiding in this campaign? IC was solid red at the time.

You call out you are dropping siege in Shor, you flag a keep, you get inside--don't expect any assistance from the 3 bars of population showing on AD.

You flag a backkeep in Sotha, and like 60 pugs show up out of nowhere.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on January 30, 2018 7:53PM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoM had the same problem the other night, we came in when it was poplocked, we kept on trying to find decent fights and it wasnt happening. We decided to try a de-emp... and nobody showed up on penultimate and last emp keep. It was really weird.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    Takuto wrote: »
    So, the latest scuttlebutt on the AD side of the fence is that AA (Ancient Army) is leaving the campaign due to some recent zone chat drama. For those that don't know AA is a pug-herding guild that openly invites people from zone, something basically unheard of on the Shor/AD.

The veracity of the events described to me is suspect, but apparently some very toxic players from EP came over to AD to spread their special brand of love in zone chat.

AA tends to PUG herd, then take all the PUGs on wild goose chases in the back field of the other two alliances, gets wiped, and trys again. IMO they are a big problem with AD PUGs on Shor atm. I'm sure their intentions are good (maybe?), but they tend to ignore our home keeps, and just run around accomplishing absolutely nothing. They didn't deserve the all the hate they got, just needed a few actual good leaders. I can't say I'll miss them though if they really are leaving.
    Beren Tinamion | Nightblade
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that the group of 9 or so that kept going after Rayles and Glademist last night?

meanwhile, EP zerged Bruma/Bleakers/Chalman/Aleswell while DC kept Bloodmayne and Blackboot burst/occupied/defended?

smh.

Someone told me yesterday: "word on the street is Requiem hasnt been in cyrodiil much"

We're pvping sun-thurs still. consistently. right on the dot. But keep in mind: Requiem runs small-medium scale. there was a 3 week period that we had 16 man groups and we caught soooo much flak for that but we're back to 4-9. This is a rather insignificant number on Shor these days if you guys havent noticed. Requiem is here, always will be. But our influence is gone.

and im not going to open our doors to anyone and everyone. get some nutcases that way. And spies!! omg true story im not even joking!
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Is that the group of 9 or so that kept going after Rayles and Glademist last night?

Can’t say for sure, I wasn’t on last night, but that probably was them, sounds like their M.O. I’ve joined up with them a few times when my duo hasn’t been available, and it was just chaos. The group leader never gives orders, and just AFKs 50% of the time, and when they are on the move, they are taking the weirdest routes, and just running around in random directions at random keeps. I stay in group for a while each time just to see where they are heading, and just do my own thing soloing, can only describe them as chickens with no heads.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, you guys are giving a guild a hard time for purposely NOT stacking with their faction on the front line?
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If they can't even stack with the rest of the group, how are they going to find the rest of their faction on the front line?

Inb4 anyone points out AD doesn't actually have a faction stack on Shor. Yes, we know that. The other factions take advantage of this.

That Fengzerg last night tho. His group alone outnumbered TM's, and they were stacked with LoM and other DC pugs.
    • PC/NA
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kartalin for real? There was at the very least, 18 AD at Nikel last night (EDIT: circa 9:30PM EST) if not more. Most of which were in TM. AD faction stack is real.

not to mention the 9 AD hitting DC tri keeps, which i was actually grateful for as they offered good fights for the 6 i had in my group.
    Edited by Rickter on January 31, 2018 8:16PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and you want to complain about Fengrush, fine whatever, but every time i see the EP conglomeration that is Guild of Shadows/ Darkest Requiem, i kinda have to not care what you guys think about DC zergs.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TM ran 6-8 last night in Shor, which is not most of 18. Trust me, I'm a math professor.

We may have all been at nikel at that point, but we weren't moving from one keep to the next together like faction zergs do.

And yes, EP totally does it too.
    • PC/NA
  • Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    Wait, you guys are giving a guild a hard time for purposely NOT stacking with their faction on the front line?

No?

It's that they take all the PUGs on wild goose chases, leaving our back field/home keeps completely undefended.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shor is about keeps and map play?

I thought shor was about good fights. The best fights are almost always balls deep in enemy territory.
    Edited by Vilestride on February 1, 2018 1:07AM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shor is anything you want it to be these days

All you gotta do is move in and throw your middle fingers up

:salty:
    Edited by Rickter on January 31, 2018 11:26PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I like this version of Rickter
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    If they can't even stack with the rest of the group, how are they going to find the rest of their faction on the front line?

Inb4 anyone points out AD doesn't actually have a faction stack on Shor. Yes, we know that. The other factions take advantage of this.

That Fengzerg last night tho. His group alone outnumbered TM's, and they were stacked with LoM and other DC pugs.

Didn’t he peace out after like one battle for Vivec?
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

I like this version of Rickter

So do I. Way more sassy.

ESO will make a troll out of everyone eventually.
    Edited by Vilestride on February 1, 2018 1:06AM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Think they took two things and then left, yes. Maybe a third thing but we didn't stick around to get overrun again. We don't mind fighting them but I don't understand stacking with a second guild and bringing along anyone else in the faction that wants to follow. We put up what fight we could at both, and I think Known Sh*tters were at the first one as well, but collectively we were outnumbered 3 to 1 and with fighting organized groups those are not good odds.

Maybe they were hoping to fight the 3 bars of EP that were allegedly somewhere in Shor? We always face similar frustrations if that's the case.

As for AA I like the fact that they don't want to stack with the rest of the faction. We like to separate ourselves as well. But when they're off wherever and DC and EP are each trying to pvdoor something of ours and we run to defend one thing, it'd be nice if someone else was defending the other thing.
    • PC/NA
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a DC small man doing small man things.

HF1k5eL.jpg

Cries of Fengrush's stream: "I only count 11 in Fengrush's group!"
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice ep zerg at ales
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how just the sighting of a zerg in shor is forum worthy
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a faction locked campaign where the maximum possible group size is 8. Just to see how it would go. Yes you can coordinate between groups. But would be interesting to see if the inability to group more than 8 at a time would discourage faction stacking pug groups.
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »

LMAO!
    Isn't that something that KUSH does on EP? Or used to do...whatever, I don't play this game anymore :D
    KUSH! The **true** heroes of EP faction!

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore_lai wrote: »
    LMAO!
    Isn't that something that KUSH does on EP? Or used to do...whatever, I don't play this game anymore :D

What??? Did all of Adamant quit?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore_lai wrote: »
    LMAO!

What??? Did all of Adamant quit?

Nah. Just some of us are taking a break - burn out etc.