Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Durham wrote: »
    Well after 40 reflexes really start to drop... after 50 it's much slower then when you were in your 20's... Plus there is pain... not even going to go on about the 60 mark....

I got 2 months :(

RIP :P lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bunch of decrepit people here... wheres my cane?
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    215e4u.gif
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just imagine that guy ^^^^^ tea bagging !!!!!!
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yo I use a wedge pillow, and I’m only 26. Then again I’m 9000 pounds.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    Yo I use a wedge pillow, and I’m only 26. Then again I’m 9000 pounds.

Over9000_small.jpg
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this was cute:

Screenshot_20171215_084818.jpg
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    I've heard @Lore_lai is an 84 year old grandma.

That's why she only heals, easy to macro that BoL button.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glory wrote: »
    I've heard @Lore_lai is an 84 year old grandma.

Bind it to mousewheel and spin. That's how I magplar.

And set every button on the keyboard to mistform.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol 5-10 years ago, I thought gamers were all 6-25 years old
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every key is clever alchemist dawnbreaker
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    Every key is clever alchemist dawnbreaker

I like your style. Bind potion and ult to same key, right? They come up at the same time.

That would go nicely with my 12piece Viper build.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glory wrote: »
    I've heard @Lore_lai is an 84 year old vampire grandma.

Fixed that for you!

In my spare time, I sell vintage cookies from the ye olde Impaler days!
    Tourists love them!
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, I guess TM is really mad at DC... Instead of helping their faction defend Alessia, or take BRK, they went for our Chal. And then, they came to wipe us at BRK (last emp keep) and just left.... I guess Rickter really got under their skin lol
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    So, I guess TM is really mad at DC... Instead of helping their faction defend Alessia, or take BRK, they went for our Chal. And then, they came to wipe us at BRK (last emp keep) and just left.... I guess Rickter really got under their skin lol

Nah not mad at DC. Just trying to keep EP around seeing as they tend to all leave after they lose emp.
    Marek
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    They got that emp with 3 bars vs 1-1
    If they cant defend Emp themselves, they don't deserve it anyway
    Edited by Raknosh on December 16, 2017 3:11AM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah not mad at DC. Just trying to keep EP around seeing as they tend to all leave after they lose emp.

And come back in the middle of the night to trade Emp again.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

Nothing anyone can do about that. I'd rather the EP stuck around trying to defend all evening rather then only have DC to fight.
    Marek
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont raid on fridays and saturdays. Sundays are real casual later night type groups
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing anyone can do about that. I'd rather the EP stuck around trying to defend all evening rather then only have DC to fight.

Makes sense since AD just got emp.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I think AD really just figured out that you guys won't change your group composition/philosophy ever, and instead of fighting their actual competition in Vivec they'll just farm you.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Honestly I think AD really just figured out that you guys won't change your group composition/philosophy ever, and instead of fighting their actual competition in Vivec they'll just farm you.

We have made several changes as a group but please, enlighten me. What should we do. I think every single member of their group is a better player than me. What should I be doing differently?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't know about that. I've been playing my mag templar consistently with dps and I'd say that's anything but destro ball zerg meta.
    Marek
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know about that. I've been playing my mag templar consistently with dps and I'd say that's anything but destro ball zerg meta.

I don't feel like you guys farmed us at all tonight. Just whooped our asses.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't feel like you guys farmed us at all tonight. Just whooped our asses.

There were a lot of really fun fights tonight. We were running a bit deep for shor with 15 at one point. But we were chasing that EP 3 bar for a while and then the DC 3 bar.
    Marek
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start with taking that cross off your back.

Ball zergs like TM rely on coordination and big AOEs, with well-timed negates and strategic placement. The groups in DC are lacking in that at the moment in Shor, in every aspect. Some by design and play preference, other by lack of practice or lack of interest in engineering a group comp.

Doesn't help when nobody's talking in zone chat and making stupid moves. Like running 2 scrolls near Drakelowe when we don't even a home emp keep.

In any case, I was simply pointing out that TM just seems happier zerging easy pugs and groups below their skill levels at a time where pretty much every decent guild that is at their level is running in Vivec.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not a preference to avoid the vivec guilds. It's a preference to avoid terrible server performance and game crashes. We play on vivec much more than on Shor and are generally looking for the other guilds to fight, just like we do on Shor.
    Marek
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone got an A on the Math test!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVN-5-I5iBo
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not all the EP are zerging down the map... or only playing for emp..... I wouldn’t mind if you made a target rich environment for us.

Drizzt is out there repping the squad! Not sure if he has a forum account tho.

https://youtu.be/UUpXzHLLwu4
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lemme tell ya, back in march of this year, drizzt seemed very “inexperienced” and my group NEVER saw him as a threat of any kind. But he has improved so much over the last year. I mean its been a total transformation. That dude is absolutely a killer right now. Were talking rags to riches. I remember when he had 6 subscribers on his channel and everything and now he is just a beast. Hittinf me for 15k leaps etc. Like a total transformation reality tv series.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE: