Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    Not all the EP are zerging down the map... or only playing for emp..... I wouldn’t mind if you made a target rich environment for us.

Drizzt is out there repping the squad! Not sure if he has a forum account tho.

https://youtu.be/UUpXzHLLwu4

Ran into him and Josh last night. My group chased them into a tower and I knew what was going to happen. I stayed outside and was watching as they all died. Then I saw those 2 jumping out the tower right toward me and was like "oh ***!"
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice job EP, I'm sure you're proud of yourselves

fHJMSa9.jpg

Edit: ugh, and hardly anyone defending either :\ guess it only picks up at primetime
    Edited by Kartalin on December 16, 2017 8:15PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Lemme tell ya, back in march of this year, drizzt seemed very “inexperienced” and my group NEVER saw him as a threat of any kind. But he has improved so much over the last year. I mean its been a total transformation. That dude is absolutely a killer right now. Were talking rags to riches. I remember when he had 6 subscribers on his channel and everything and now he is just a beast. Hittinf me for 15k leaps etc. Like a total transformation reality tv series.

Thats because DK is back
    Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    Nirnrewt/ Nutella/Nirncrux: AD, EP, DC Stamblades+Stamdens
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

Beholder of the power to unleash the QAM HAM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Nice job EP, I'm sure you're proud of yourselves

Fun fact! Before I flipped those 3 resources, they had literally every point on the board!

Second fun fact! Dethrone/throne for Mojican an hour later.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I have to say, fighting will die out in this server if it stays like this. Out of balance zerging is worse than the normal vivec zerging. Currently 1 bar AD, 2 bar red and they are all together in a zerg because - well, they are completely worthless if they don't outnumber whoever they are fighting and 2 bar blue, doing nothing.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a lot of us abandon it on the weekends because it becomes Vivec light with lopsided populations, but I'd be tempted to take my drunk ass out for LULZ if I didn't have to get up in the morning.
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    - Mojican
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »

Be careful not to fight them with high burst aoes. They deserve honorable fights and no destros
    Marek
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    This campaign is ***... I went to IC to start the day thinking it would be chill. Boy, was I wrong... a certain guild had an emp group of 10 running there already. So I pulled a group together and started to work on the map. We only had glade and warden. Couple hours later we had taken everything EP had with just 5 of us... and we're not some elite ball group lol

Right after we were done with last scroll, AD pushed for emp and there was nothing we could do, we probly had like 7 DC max online. This campaign is just a no man's land 80% of the time and most of the time and that's why faction seems to be trading Emp.

IMO, Zos needs to lock a faction pop when they have more than both other faction combined. Sure it might suck for the overpop faction who cant pvp, but it would bring some balance back in this dying cyrodill
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Get outplayed
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its much more fun playing when youre drinking beer.

Me: I won a 2 v 1! (huge feat as I am not good.)
    *boom dead*

Wait, there was more? Oh well.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've often considered mind altering substances while playing but for me zone chat is good enough.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I've often considered mind altering substances while playing but for me zone chat is good enough.

It makes you awesome, even when youre not.

More importantly; you remember to not give a *** and just play for fun. I had fun tonight.
    Edited by technohic on December 18, 2017 4:04AM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that what we're supposed to do all the time?
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is pink your hostile AOE? It looks so un-offensive. Like cotton candy.

Honestly; Id support TM if they focused on these zergs in your video regardless of faction. Honestly; when the guild I am a member of has events, I feel like its a zerg in this campaign. Doesn't take much here compared to Vivec to be a zerg.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manlayan wrote: »
    Greetings All, I am the Leader of Dreadlords, Go back through my history and you will see that i do not talk ***, nor reply to *** talked about us in the past. But i will say this, every time i see that we are a Zerg Group for example on the post mentioned above, we literally had 14 players in our group. so i don't know if you are seeing double . . .

Hey bud, So i know we want to refrain from pinning all of this on one group, and I fully understand that it isnt just one group, but with the pattern we are seeing in which an enormous full raid appears to throne an Emperor, then seemingly disperses right after, and that Emperor happening to be your man, your above post appears to be awfully sketchy.

let me elaborate:

Screenshot_20171217_214119.jpg
    Screenshot_20171217_214012.jpg

so let me ask you @Manlayan - am I seeing double this time around? Please tell the community who it is that is organizing these kinds of groups. It is obvious it is organized to an extent. Having some representation here is better than none. Yes you might take some fire (Lord knows I have) but having a chance to explain yourself is better than nothing at all.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    For once, I am going to agree with @Rickter , I’m gonna have to go back to playing AD my ep is unplayable the whole map is just flooded.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For once, I am going to agree with @Rickter , I’m gonna have to go back to playing AD my ep is unplayable the whole map is just flooded.

i mean, its kind of the second time youve agreed with me? :trollface:
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sadness
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    The end of eso times are near then, the prophecy fulfilled....
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Honestly; Id support TM if they focused on these zergs in your video regardless of faction. Honestly; when the guild I am a member of has events, I feel like its a zerg in this campaign. Doesn't take much here compared to Vivec to be a zerg.

No, this is how we're ruining Shor...

https://youtu.be/6M1vkhwYwA8

Sorry for the bags, got caught up in the moment
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like we got
    outplayed
    :trollface:
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I approve the above posting
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Outplayed" would make a great guild name. Imagine the zone chat callouts.

"Outplayed at Glade mine!"
    "Outplayed coming in front door?"
    "Outplayed everywhere tonight, smdh."
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think @Adenoma should lead it.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I keep him busy enough, tyvm.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ooo snap bby
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Outplayed" would make a great guild name. Imagine the zone chat callouts.

"Outplayed at Glade mine!"
    "Outplayed coming in front door?"
    "Outplayed everywhere tonight, smdh."

LOL!!!!! :D:D:D
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would it be Outplayed because they get Outplayed or that they are Out playing everyone else... because I would have to join the first one especially being unskilled and being a stam DK I refuse to join the dark side of the magicka DK... I will die swinging my big noodle and missing most of the time...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »
    Would it be Outplayed because they get Outplayed or that they are Out playing everyone else... because I would have to join the first one especially being unskilled and being a stam DK I refuse to join the dark side of the magicka DK... I will die swinging my big noodle and missing most of the time...

Works both ways. That's the beauty of it.

"We got Outplayed at the lumber mill."
    "Oh, you died? How many there still?"
    "No, we got them. they're dead."

"Lol, y'all are Outplayed."
    "Well yeah, it's our guild name, duh."

#levels