Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm so when the red bg zerg forms the few of us on shore should go to vevic.. And run OutPlayed...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just think its a bunch of BS that i'm being told that im seeing double and when i provide evidence, i receive silence.

Furthermore a pattern has formed with this particular group that is so obvious its insulting to state or even imply they have no hand in its organization.

and if that wasnt enough, the EP gate camping seems to have picked up in the last two weeks which suggests to me at least that this forum thread is monitored by said party to a significant degree.

Unrelated, I do want to state the following: it does appear that TM is taking things into consideration on Shor and it truly humbles me and i genuinely bow in appreciation. In the future I will definitely exercise direct communication over public forum, if that is the preference and try and settle matters with more class.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »

Be careful not to fight them with high burst aoes. They deserve honorable fights and no destros

I've come to the realization that TM doesn't choose to run 15 man Destro ulti earthgore groups on medium - populated campaigns because they want to, they don't have a choice.
    I apologize for my criticisms previously, I shouldn't insult a guild of players that are clearly newer to higher levels of PvP and unable to run with smaller numbers due to lack of understanding game mechanics, we all start from somewhere. I remember when I was cp200 and would lose 90% of my encounters if I tried to run around cyrodill without a 10+ man group or alone. Don't worry man, you guys will get small scale down soon !
    Edited by Joshlenoir on December 18, 2017 8:07PM
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »

Be careful not to fight them with high burst aoes. They deserve honorable fights and no destros

I've come to the realization that TM doesn't choose to run 15 man Destro ulti earthgore groups on medium - populated campaigns because they want to, they don't have a choice.
    I apologize for my criticisms previously, I shouldn't insult a guild of players that are clearly newer to higher levels of PvP and unable to run with smaller numbers due to lack of understanding game mechanics, we all start from somewhere. I remember when I was cp200 and would lose 90% of my encounters if I tried to run around cyrodill without a 10+ man group or alone. Don't worry man, you guys will get small scale down soon !

I can promise you I'm not worried. I know how to run around a tower. I'm well versed in the art of jumping up and down in front of a larger group of players and then immediately running away. I'd even go so far as to say I understand completely the mechanics involved in sending some form of salt both when I win a fight, and when I lose. Small scale is easymode man.

Forgot to disclaim: This ad was paid for by the Josh for TM foundation. -Working Against You, For You.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on December 18, 2017 8:51PM
    Marek
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha, all this sarcasm is priceless!
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭

I can promise you I'm not worried. I know how to run around a tower. I'm well versed in the art of jumping up and down in front of a larger group of players and then immediately running away. I'd even go so far as to say I understand completely the mechanics involved in sending some form of salt both when I win a fight, and when I lose. Small scale is easymode man.

Forgot to disclaim: This ad was paid for by the Josh for TM foundation. -Working Against You, For You.

Get farmed open world.
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »

Get farmed open world.

Is this a suggestion? An in insult? Random statement?
    Marek
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It sounds like a request
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do not worry, dear friends, when I step into bgs solo or try to solo in cyro I get farmed heartily. Still looking for a build I like, been trying a few things out lately.
    Edited by Kartalin on December 18, 2017 10:22PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

Get farmed open world.

Penguin. Don't forget that PvP pop quiz I gave you yesterday afternoon, you clearly didn't study hard enough. Do they not teach you anything in TM?
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Do not worry, dear friends, when I step into bgs solo or try to solo in cyro I get farmed heartily. Still looking for a build I like, been trying a few things out lately.

One honest TM member. I salute you.
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

Get farmed open world.

Penguin. Don't forget that PvP pop quiz I gave you yesterday afternoon, you clearly didn't study hard enough. Do they not teach you anything in TM?

It was a great quiz in theory. Unfortunately the presentation was terrible and all I learned is how to be a poor winner. That and I am terrible at dueling. But that's always been true. I suppose it was a good pop quiz then. Keep them coming! I'll feed an ego any chance I can get.
    Marek
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I usually just fight anyone I come across lol 10v1, 1v5, 1v30 all the same to me.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't hardly see anymore so if you see me hitting a tree just give some room please.... I tea bagged my own group leader last night Takuto!
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG 37 red tic at Bloodmaine lol 3 bars Reds 1 yellow 1 blue

another monday night :)

PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Manlayan
    Manlayan
    Rickter wrote: »
    Manlayan wrote: »
    Greetings All, I am the Leader of Dreadlords, Go back through my history and you will see that i do not talk ***, nor reply to *** talked about us in the past. But i will say this, every time i see that we are a Zerg Group for example on the post mentioned above, we literally had 14 players in our group. so i don't know if you are seeing double . . .

Hey bud, So i know we want to refrain from pinning all of this on one group, and I fully understand that it isnt just one group, but with the pattern we are seeing in which an enormous full raid appears to throne an Emperor, then seemingly disperses right after, and that Emperor happening to be your man, your above post appears to be awfully sketchy.

let me elaborate:

Screenshot_20171217_214119.jpg
    Screenshot_20171217_214012.jpg

so let me ask you @Manlayan - am I seeing double this time around? Please tell the community who it is that is organizing these kinds of groups. It is obvious it is organized to an extent. Having some representation here is better than none. Yes you might take some fire (Lord knows I have) but having a chance to explain yourself is better than nothing at all.

listen, here is how it works, and i said it above as well. Dreadlords is a Guild, we hang together and we fight together, tonight you are correct we had about 19 in our group. we weren't trying to take emp or flip ***, we ALREADY had emp. War-mart was pushing for Emp... although its hard to get it when a EP already has it... in our TS we even made comments about how many EP were playing tonight, we are not a fan of over burdening numbers. we as a guild do not cap our groups to a number, nor do we NOT allow folks that arent familiar in PvP run with us. Nor will we ever allow DC or AD to dictate how we play or run our groups, if you dont like it, build a bigger one, recruit more people and stop us, or move on. if you guys spent half as much time fighting us as you do talking *** you might get something done. Better question is why are you standing there taking a screenshot and not trying to bomb us, that would be my thought process...
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Greetings All, I am the Leader of Dreadlords, Go back through my history and you will see that i do not talk ***, nor reply to *** talked about us in the past. But i will say this, every time i see that we are a Zerg Group for example on the post mentioned above, we literally had 14 players in our group. so i don't know if you are seeing double . . .

Hey bud, So i know we want to refrain from pinning all of this on one group, and I fully understand that it isnt just one group, but with the pattern we are seeing in which an enormous full raid appears to throne an Emperor, then seemingly disperses right after, and that Emperor happening to be your man, your above post appears to be awfully sketchy.

let me elaborate:

Screenshot_20171217_214119.jpg
    Screenshot_20171217_214012.jpg

so let me ask you @Manlayan - am I seeing double this time around? Please tell the community who it is that is organizing these kinds of groups. It is obvious it is organized to an extent. Having some representation here is better than none. Yes you might take some fire (Lord knows I have) but having a chance to explain yourself is better than nothing at all.

listen, here is how it works, and i said it above as well. Dreadlords is a Guild, we hang together and we fight together, tonight you are correct we had about 19 in our group. we weren't trying to take emp or flip ***, we ALREADY had emp. War-mart was pushing for Emp... although its hard to get it when a EP already has it... in our TS we even made comments about how many EP were playing tonight, we are not a fan of over burdening numbers. we as a guild do not cap our groups to a number, nor do we NOT allow folks that arent familiar in PvP run with us. Nor will we ever allow DC or AD to dictate how we play or run our groups, if you dont like it, build a bigger one, recruit more people and stop us, or move on. if you guys spent half as much time fighting us as you do talking *** you might get something done. Better question is why are you standing there taking a screenshot and not trying to bomb us, that would be my thought process...

Summon the SH’TTERS
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm Irish Potatoe famine ...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »

I would describe the current situation as the opposite of a potato famine, tbh.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow. Can't believe I didn't have that addon. Its great
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »

I would describe the current situation as the opposite of a potato famine, tbh.

AD drowning in potatoes, dreadful potatoes :trollface:
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a little annoying that EP logs off every day when they actually have to fight somebody. Take 2 Emp keeps and they disappear. If it wasn't for AD, EP would have 6 scrolls to get tonight instead of 4.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you guys spent half as much time fighting us as you do talking *** you might get something done.

I get your point but my only problem is that as soon the pop is getting a lil bit balanced, all the sudden, EP disappear...
    It's like that almost every night. We log on to a red map, 3 bars of EP vs 1-1. We start getting some ground and EP pop goes down. EP gets dethroned? Even worse.

Idk man, it feels like EP is truly here only for the pvdoor, they don't want to pvp... at least not with even numbers
    Edited by Raknosh on December 19, 2017 3:23AM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    It's a little annoying that EP logs off every day when they actually have to fight somebody. Take 2 Emp keeps and they disappear. If it wasn't for AD, EP would have 6 scrolls to get tonight instead of 4.

PTS did this in sotha regularly it’s a real campaign killer. When people log off when the fighting starts....
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

PTS did this in sotha regularly it’s a real campaign killer. When people log off when the fighting starts....

It's pretty lame man. We just want to PvP. If it wasn't for a couple AD groups there would be nothing to do at all.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep, so again: 24+ man EP group running the map, then. . . . DC mobilizes under the great majestic and noble rampant lion rearing up in ferocious defiance against tyranny upon and azure field banner of Justice, and this happened:

Screenshot_20171218_193336.jpg

Repeatedly.

and then they logged. TM came on and wreaked havoc for (thankfully) 20 mins or so. phew! and then DC, oh boy, yall gonna love this, DC pop exploded and there was most likely 60 DC roaming in every direction. I took Requiem to BRK to try and split off and then @Joshlenoir dumpstered us with just 4 people. how many did you guys get there? 12-16 kills? #sadpanda
    if you dont like it, build a bigger one, recruit more people and stop us, or move on.

Well so here's my point: why do you want to encourage this? Are you advocating for more zerging? To what end?
    Better question is why are you standing there taking a screenshot and not trying to bomb us, that would be my thought process...

Well thing is, I was really just trying to get my facts straight. I legitimately felt bad for assuming <Dreadlords> were the absolute perpetrators of the EP zerg, so to ensure I "wasnt seeing double" I went ahead and documented the encounter.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quell those filthy PvPining reds
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Rickter people like ep prolly saw DC about to start winning and then all logged to their DC chars to just to pvpine some keeps. My favorite moment when Kita emped on sotha was seeing DC @names after a week suddenly on their “AD” mains.
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on December 19, 2017 4:26AM