Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    It depends on the time of the day that i solo .... during the week i don't get home till 1030pm from working 14 hours so i like to relax and play with my friends.... if it's the morning on the weekends I'm usually soloing or attempting to

Wolf, dont sweat it man. I can honestly say, after fighting you for the past year and a half or so, that you are one of the most improved players I know. Most of these guys couldnt fight there way out of a paper sack if you gave them anything other than 'there' build to play with. I have seen you try many new builds and classes, and do well with most of them ; )

Thanks man!!we should duel again soon!!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Rickter wrote: »
    I preferred this thread when it was US v TM

now ya'll are turning on each other!! focus!! TM = CHUCK NORRIS

I like you Rickter, but you're also currently adding a negative to the campaign currently by constantly bashing a group of people. I get you don't like the playstyle (I am not a huge fan either), but you're bringing toxicity and it's clearly bleeding onto other players.

Also, you haven't noticed the other groups doing this? It's not just one group of people who have been doing questionable tactics lately.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    StaticWave wrote: »
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    Big compliments to @W0lf_z13 this man is ruthless in the face of his enemies , I always see him solo and small scaling. This is a player that is learning and will learn to be a better player based on this resolve.

lol thanks man! :)

Why were you zerging us down earlier today in Shor? Don't you want to improve?

not sure when u mean ... the group I was in started as a 2 person group, rak and I .... and then started to pick up guildies as the day went on...at most the group was at 10 .... occasionally we ended up at the same place as other DC, which was not planned, but most of the time we would head off elsewhere

You know what i meant. You were attacking me around a bunch of dc pugs. Even chased me a couple times as I LoS around the rock. If you want to improve you need to get rid of that mentality and actually play solo.

I think its hilarious when people run and then get mad that someone chased them lol. How about you stand your ground and fight chicken ***.

Aight Alright, so i'm gonna stand in the open and let 5 people pound on me. Good strategy maybe you can teach me how to not die also? OH, how about this? I'm gonna stand in the open and let a zerg just run past me. You know, since I should stand my ground and fight. Enlighten me.

Sure, I do it all the time. The key here really is that you didnt like that someone chased you. Should they have just stopped pursuing you? Dont want to get chased? Dont run. If it had been me, I would have chased you all the way to your gates if thats how far you decided to run. The fight isnt over till there is a victor.

Oh so you're suggesting I stay and fight 6+ people by myself, in open field without LoS?
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• Takuto
    Takuto
    ✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote:
    In any case im very surpised @NBrookus @Lord_Hev @Montayva @Takuto and @Durham have been entirely absent of this discussion. You guys helped me build Shor, and youve seemed to disappear or turn a blind eye.

Because the game hides a lot of friendly spell effects these days I hadn't really noticed how TM had been running until it was pointed out to me. Though, this weekend, I did have a great view from the inner keep at roe watching TM synchronize prox dets and run along the wall into a disorganized group of inexperienced players slightly smaller than their own.

Back on Haderus when TM would visit, I don't remember them running the ball group meta. They were an extremely strong group as I recall. Unless something major has changed inside TM in the past year, they shouldn't need to stoop to this particular level of cheese to win against the sort of numbers that generally exist on Shor.

My own guild, which is made up of the 'worst players ever' (according to helpful blues and reds sending me pro-tips in cyrodiil), is (usually) competitive in Shor, despite having several disadvantages compared to TM. So, I don't understand the logic behind choosing to run the ball-destro meta on a campaign where all of the local guilds reject the meta.

Eternal Destiny (PC/NA)
    Dead Wait (PC/NA Haderus AD)
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte So you mean fighting like this is being a chicken? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20q8rBO7Am0
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

• Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I preferred this thread when it was US v TM

now ya'll are turning on each other!! focus!! TM = CHUCK NORRIS

Beetlejuice.

51075274d5e739e0bb63e8f8560a1d7c.gif
    Edited by Drakkdjinn on December 11, 2017 11:15PM
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Big compliments to @W0lf_z13 this man is ruthless in the face of his enemies , I always see him solo and small scaling. This is a player that is learning and will learn to be a better player based on this resolve.

not sure when u mean ... the group I was in started as a 2 person group, rak and I .... and then started to pick up guildies as the day went on...at most the group was at 10 .... occasionally we ended up at the same place as other DC, which was not planned, but most of the time we would head off elsewhere

You know what i meant. You were attacking me around a bunch of dc pugs. Even chased me a couple times as I LoS around the rock. If you want to improve you need to get rid of that mentality and actually play solo.

i do solo on occasion... but ontop of having to improve my soloing abilities, i need to improve on my group abilities, i tend to go to a resource alone and wait for enemies to show up to work on the soloing aspect... so im not going to always be solo ... i know that each side ( solo and group ) are totally different ... cp campaigns are a whole new breed from what I'm used to ( coming from being in kyne for the last year and a half )... so I am having to re learn magDK all over again and still testing out different sets and skills to find the comfortable spot

Heh, ignore him Wolf. He's probly one of those elitist *** who think there is only ONE way to play this game and then look down on people that are not 1vxing like him.

Except I'm not an elitist...lol...1vXing is not an easy feat. You can attempt to 1vX 10 times and maybe get 2 successful fights(coming out alive). Nobody's forcing anyone to play solo, but when you said you want to improve then go off to zerg people down it's kinda against your statement.

Oh but I never said 1vxing is easy, and I totally understand the need to LOS when outnumbered.
    But when you harass a group, you should expect them to chase you down. It's just the way it is.
    And as I said earlier, there are many ways to play this game. For my first year of pvp, I was almost always running 15+ pug groups. Then we started smaller guild groups. During double AP week, this summer, I played exclusively solo. And you know what? I had a *** blast in all those style!

Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

i do solo on occasion... but ontop of having to improve my soloing abilities, i need to improve on my group abilities, i tend to go to a resource alone and wait for enemies to show up to work on the soloing aspect... so im not going to always be solo ... i know that each side ( solo and group ) are totally different ... cp campaigns are a whole new breed from what I'm used to ( coming from being in kyne for the last year and a half )... so I am having to re learn magDK all over again and still testing out different sets and skills to find the comfortable spot

Heh, ignore him Wolf. He's probly one of those elitist *** who think there is only ONE way to play this game and then look down on people that are not 1vxing like him.

Except I'm not an elitist...lol...1vXing is not an easy feat. You can attempt to 1vX 10 times and maybe get 2 successful fights(coming out alive). Nobody's forcing anyone to play solo, but when you said you want to improve then go off to zerg people down it's kinda against your statement.

Oh but I never said 1vxing is easy, and I totally understand the need to LOS when outnumbered.
    But when you harass a group, you should expect them to chase you down. It's just the way it is.
    And as I said earlier, there are many ways to play this game. For my first year of pvp, I was almost always running 15+ pug groups. Then we started smaller guild groups. During double AP week, this summer, I played exclusively solo. And you know what? I had a *** blast in all those style!

Sometimes I just want to spectate a battle. If you run into me more in cyro you will often see that I like to sit chair emote or sit on my mount and watch 2 groups fight for entertainment. It's not always me that started the fight. I don't complain when i purposely harass a group because i know i'm going to get chased. It's when I'm doing my own thing, minding my own business, then out of no where 5+ people jump on me and chase me down.
    Edited by StaticWave on December 11, 2017 11:26PM
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I think its hilarious when people run and then get mad that someone chased them lol. How about you stand your ground and fight chicken ***.

Aight Alright, so i'm gonna stand in the open and let 5 people pound on me. Good strategy maybe you can teach me how to not die also? OH, how about this? I'm gonna stand in the open and let a zerg just run past me. You know, since I should stand my ground and fight. Enlighten me.

Sure, I do it all the time. The key here really is that you didnt like that someone chased you. Should they have just stopped pursuing you? Dont want to get chased? Dont run. If it had been me, I would have chased you all the way to your gates if thats how far you decided to run. The fight isnt over till there is a victor.

Oh so you're suggesting I stay and fight 6+ people by myself, in open field without LoS?

Look dude, if you need some tips or pointers, you can join my guild. Ive trained a lot of new players that turned out to be better than me. Sounds like you might benefit from getting in some fights you cant run from. It would force you to learn more than you think you know now.

Edit: I didnt answer your question. Yes, stay in the open. Its more of a challenge. Makes you better. Running is a missed opportunity to get gud. Most of the time that 1vx going on around a tree or rock will end the same as it would have in the open. Just takes forever. But, do as you like. I dont mind a chase if you dont mind a run.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on December 11, 2017 11:53PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Takuto wrote: »
    Rickter wrote:
    In any case im very surpised @NBrookus @Lord_Hev @Montayva @Takuto and @Durham have been entirely absent of this discussion. You guys helped me build Shor, and youve seemed to disappear or turn a blind eye.

Because the game hides a lot of friendly spell effects these days I hadn't really noticed how TM had been running until it was pointed out to me. Though, this weekend, I did have a great view from the inner keep at roe watching TM synchronize prox dets and run along the wall into a disorganized group of inexperienced players slightly smaller than their own.

Back on Haderus when TM would visit, I don't remember them running the ball group meta. They were an extremely strong group as I recall. Unless something major has changed inside TM in the past year, they shouldn't need to stoop to this particular level of cheese to win against the sort of numbers that generally exist on Shor.

My own guild, which is made up of the 'worst players ever' (according to helpful blues and reds sending me pro-tips in cyrodiil), is (usually) competitive in Shor, despite having several disadvantages compared to TM. So, I don't understand the logic behind choosing to run the ball-destro meta on a campaign where all of the local guilds reject the meta.

We made the shift to run the meta a few months ago because it was different and we wanted to do something different. I wouldn't say we are stooping to anything on Shor. There was no hatching of evil plans to invade Shor with our terrible ball group. This is just the way we are playing currently, and it just so happens we do it on Shor infrequently. There is a much higher population of people that reject the meta on Vivec, but not nearly as much public toxicity being thrown at players for choosing to play a certain way.

We were more than happy only playing on Shor once a week if that, but then the public hate started streaming out, and while I enjoy the forum PvP, I would much rather respond in game with PvP.

I've said it before, all that needed to happen was a tell in game from anybody that is obviously outraged that we exist and we would have worked with that, but some people want to start a thing on the forums, so now here we are.
    Marek
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've said it before, all that needed to happen was a tell in game from anybody that is obviously outraged that we exist and we would have worked with that, but some people want to start a thing on the forums, so now here we are.

So you'd rather punish others because you want to punish one individual. my my, you arent helping your cause
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Look dude, if you need some tips or pointers, you can join my guild. Ive trained a lot of new players that turned out to be better than me. Sounds like you might benefit from getting in some fights you cant run from. It would force you to learn more than you think you know now.

Edit: I didnt answer your question. Yes, stay in the open. Its more of a challenge. Makes you better. Running is a missed opportunity to get gud. Most of the time that 1vx going on around a tree or rock will end the same as it would have in the open. Just takes forever. But, do as you like. I dont mind a chase if you dont mind a run.

So you're saying that I should stay in the open and tank 6 people with medium armor and somehow come out alive?
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

• jaysins
    jaysins
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    @jaysins Are you sure it was destro ults and not our prox dets you were seeing? A lot of people seem to get them confused from what I can tell. I think they both appear as a circle around us, traveling as we move. We typically use 0 or 1 destro ults against groups equal or less our numbers.

Hopefully it looked pretty funny when our queue to Vivec finally popped and most of us disappeared right in front of you. We were at queue position 1 from even before we hit the blue scroll group. And then one or two botched the enter campaign acceptance and deserved the bagging y’all gave them ;)

Yes, my death recap confirmed it lol. I had split from my group in an effort to split you guys apart but couldn't escape it all but avoided the main brunt of it and still had two different desto ultimates in it.
    Jaisins -AD Stamsorc. Can't outrun an orc sorc
    Bearingitall -EP Warden. Lions and tigers and especially Bears oh my
  • jaysins
    jaysins
    ✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13 I see you out there improving man. Soloing non-stop gets stale and group play can be a lot of fun and still very educational. When we're grouped up and we see someone we want to fight 1v1 or a smaller group we'll sometimes call dibs and then engage while the rest of our group watches. If you see us out there just approach us and do the hold block jump and we'll usually entertain a 1v1. Also, I know you have the health debuff tank in your group and if you could ask him politely to stay away from me that would be much appreciated as getting healed with 2k rallies while getting beat on by the rest of you is no fun lol.
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

So you'd rather punish others because you want to punish one individual. my my, you arent helping your cause

What exactly is my cause here? I've done nothing but explain why we play the way we do, defended myself and my guild from personal and public toxic bashing, offered solutions for fighting our playstyle that don't require adapting anything other than better communication, and reinforced the fact that you are blowing all of this up worse than a proxy/destro combo on a DC faction stack.

You chose to come to the forums and start the negativity toward us. You've been around long enough to know forum PvP entices in game PvP, and if you expected anything less I am disappointed.
    Marek
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaysins wrote: »
    @W0lf_z13 I see you out there improving man. Soloing non-stop gets stale and group play can be a lot of fun and still very educational. When we're grouped up and we see someone we want to fight 1v1 or a smaller group we'll sometimes call dibs and then engage while the rest of our group watches. If you see us out there just approach us and do the hold block jump and we'll usually entertain a 1v1. Also, I know you have the health debuff tank in your group and if you could ask him politely to stay away from me that would be much appreciated as getting healed with 2k rallies while getting beat on by the rest of you is no fun lol.

Lmfao!!! I'm always down for duels
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaysins wrote: »

Hey, I am that tank! :P

I always respect clear duels, no need to ask me politely or anything. I am the one that duelled you couple weeks ago near Fare. We ended up getting ganked by 8 EP but we managed to kill em together. That really made my day xD
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well like I said in past post ...
    Last night Red was locked for a few minutes while yellow was 1 bar and blue 1 bar... Running over 30 + in one group mega group to me that is just as bad as a ballgroup ... Just now at Allessia there was over 30 red taking it . RED is 2x the pop of both of the other Alliances put together.... they are playing PVE door getting AP ... So Im for breaking that crap up honestly ... They killed the server last night and looks like they are working on it again tonight .... 3 Bars Red (monday primetime) Yellow are starting to log out of cyrodil with just 1 bar pushing yellow back to the gates ...

Edited by Durham on December 12, 2017 12:57AM
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of drama in the thread I missed and frankly, TM is the smallest of the issues I've seen. Nobody tops red for creating the most bs on this campaign. Everytime they go for emp,they bring in additional people and roll the server with out of balance population.

1j4AKjG.png?2
    ku3XPT5.png?2

This was today, we had six people trying to hold off all the reds at once. They pushed on us at one point and we wiped 16, so they came back with double that number. (there are 20-25 just in the images above, not counting what's no even in the shot). On one hand I feel kind of sorry that they need so many numbers to be effective in a dead campaign (not like vivec where at least you might run into other large groups) but the worst thing is that half the time after they flip emp or get some scrolls half of them vanish back to vivec and the server is dead. Granted, half of this is the reds fault for feeling the need to play like this, but ZoS is the one that creates the environment that this sort of play festers in. I've had some fun fights in shor, some winners, some losers - but at least they were fun; but fights like this where people can just light attack spam from sheer numbers, or flip flags while looking in their inventory AFK, etc. are kind of meh. Shows you how broken the game is in some ways.

But to take it a step further and look at blue - you guys, while this was going on, were seiging Brindle. Does DC realize brindle is an AD keep? Because they always seem to treat it like it should be blue. I always found that funny, but that's beside the point. So red is zerging half a dozen guys at one keep because blue is doing nothing to them, you guys didn't try for your keeps back (maybe once and quit, idk, but we were fighting that zerg in multiple locations on several occasions. If you had continued to push, you probably would have successfully gotten one or two of your keeps back while they were worried about us (and you had more numbers than we did, though I know red had an obnoxious pop.) If a faction is zerging and both other pops don't push back, then that zerg never has a reason to break up and the fighting will get stale.

It's a shame the only thing so many people care about is pvdooring and rolling over others with numbers and not the actual fight. Those 16 guys that six people wiped out didn't care about getting better/improving their play, their solution was to just get more people so it's even easier. And frankly, this type of attitude exists because of ZoS, we can't fix their game for them. While I appreciate you trying to get some stuff going in this campaign Rik, there have been some fun fights, the problem isn't just with Vivec vs other campaigns, it's with the game itself.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t been in pvp for awhile - due to health reasons. But after a thourough read through of this thread and the goings ons in my absence, one large misconception from all parties stands out to me.

It’s not the actual groups, or the people in them - it’s what you choose to do with your group.

Don’t be naive peoples. If you want to faction stack and steamroll the map, you should expect the hate.
    If you wanna run meta ball groups and steamroll the unorganised pugs and dishearten them, then you should also probably expect the hate.

What you shouldn’t expect however, is for everyone in the game to enjoy the same sorts of playstyles. If a guild/faction/group enjoys doing what they’re doing and you don’t? Well, sorry to say but there really isn’t anything you can do to stop them unless they are breaking rules. And if they’re not breaking rules? Well then it’s best to keep things amicable. Butting heads with the people you disagree with really doesn’t help them to see things from your POV. If your best interests are in fact helping the server prosper, and not just mending your bruised ego, then that’s the point you need to get across.

Tl;dr diff ppl like diff things. Don’t ask them to change, ask them to cooperate for the benefit of helping the server prosper
    Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    Nirnrewt/ Nutella/Nirncrux: AD, EP, DC Stamblades+Stamdens
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

Beholder of the power to unleash the QAM HAM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    A lot of drama in the thread I missed and frankly, TM is the smallest of the issues I've seen. Nobody tops red for creating the most bs on this campaign. Everytime they go for emp,they bring in additional people and roll the server with out of balance population.

This was today, we had six people trying to hold off all the reds at once. They pushed on us at one point and we wiped 16, so they came back with double that number. (there are 20-25 just in the images above, not counting what's no even in the shot).

On Sunday we tagged a 7v28 on miat's before we logged.

I don't really draw a distinction between dying to 6 destros from 12 coordinated people and dying to 6 destros from an uncoordinated 30 people. But then, I enjoy PvP, not ceaseless bitching.

Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • jaysins
    jaysins
    ✭✭✭
    @Raknosh Yeah I remember that. Everyone I've chatted with from PUGz has seemed pretty nice overall and while I have been zerged down a few times by you all, I'm also one to not back down from an unwinnable fight and poke the bear so I probably deserved at least half of them.

Yeah, red is on a rampage and playing solo with them I was killing off the stragglers two and three at a time until the zerg turned on me. While trying to fight them at within our tri-keeps I must have been zerged down six times. It's a large group but very unorganized and a good group of 8-10 could most likely take them. I wonder what the EP's that regular Shor are saying to them. When RUIN was doing the same the AD population who are usually on Shor were very up in arms about it as it destroys PVP.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Montayva laid it down!!!

yeah i'll admit, i had a knee jerk reaction. I saw a playstyle introduced to the server that we had been saying we didnt want to see for an entire year and I freaked out about the long term implications rather than trying to reach out to TM first and working it out.

That's me though, shoot first ask questions later. Im not making excuses or justifying my behavior, simply identifying it.

In any case, idk what can be done at this point. I do acknowledge that how I presented my concern was not the most tactful or courteous way of doing it and I do apologize @PenguinInACan - For what its worth.

I understand you guys are going to play how you want and we will just do our best. I also want to thank everyone that argued this point, regardless of constructiveness, its very good to see others passionate and willing to fight for the good of Shor.
    Edited by Rickter on December 12, 2017 2:22AM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Montayva wrote: »

Tl;dr diff ppl like diff things. Don’t ask them to change, ask them to cooperate for the benefit of helping the server prosper

This is a big point i want to emphasize, and im going to use @Xaraan's recount of today to further make a point. I wasn't in pvp today, but the red zerg described sounds alot like Dredlords + whatever extras they call in + EP waiting on their vivec que(EP vivec gets ques of 70s atm while AD on Vivec has zero que, or not even pop lock.)

This would be one of those days where I'd say a group like TM would be needed. As much as some of us can agree on the BS of that ballgroup meta, I respect it when it is actually utilized responsibly for it's purpose. I'm 100% confident even with just 1 bar of AD, Adamant + TM would have been able to completely demolish that 40 man EP faction stack and crush their emp push dead in their tracks, and have prevented them from pvdooring the whole map red.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched Adamant 4 man that whole group at Brindle and wipe them
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to getting home and jumping into shor .... just a half hour left here at work

• Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Montayva wrote: »
    I haven’t been in pvp for awhile - due to health reasons.

I hope you're doing okay Montayva! Miss seeing you around.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    @jaysins

On points 1 & 2, you reference Sotha. We have different builds there and have not been there for months now. All of which has no bearing on past two weeks on Shor.
    On point 3, it was the same encounter referenced by both of us. It has been freely admitted on that instance 'everything' was dropped on your group as we took the queue. That has no bearing on how most engagements play out.

I do not recall (and not about to reread the thread) anyone in TM stating that we do not run coordinated AOE. There is nothing about not 'owning' the effective play style.

The issues I have had (in this thread) is the embellishments. Your comment of " ... group of 15 or so would run destro ults through our group of five ...". That comment is intentionally misleading to sound like 15 destros were dropped. For a reader to get a true sense of that situation, the correct sentence should read: 'After the 5 of us trailed the group of 15 or so for 3 minutes (poking at their slower members the whole way down to Roe from Aleswell during a scroll run) they turned on us dropping 4 destros and vanished as they left the server'.
    Dae - TM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So you're saying that I should stay in the open and tank 6 people with medium armor and somehow come out alive?

Nope
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Except I'm not an elitist...lol...1vXing is not an easy feat. You can attempt to 1vX 10 times and maybe get 2 successful fights. Nobody's forcing anyone to play solo, but when you said you want to improve then go off to zerg people down it's kinda against your statement.
    028.jpg