We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the European megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.
We are aware that some @TESOnline players are currently encountering "Error 103" when trying to log into the #ESO PTS. This issue should be fixed during the Monday PTS maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Maintenance for the week of July 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – July 16
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 4.1.1 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).
PTS Patch Notes v3.2.3
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.2.3 continues to address issues in the Clockwork City DLC game pack, and includes further improvements to the Transmutation system. We’ve also made a number of additional combat balance changes affecting abilities and item sets, which you can read more about below. All PC/Mac European megaserver characters have been copied in this patch, which is approximate 408MB in size. Thanks for all your feedback and bug reports so far!
- Fixes & Improvements
- DLC Game Packs
- Clockwork City
- Imperial City
- Combat & Gameplay
- Combat Balance
- Combat Fixes & Improvements
- Itemization Balance
- Itemization Fixes & Improvements
- Base Game Patch
- Art & Animation
- Crafting & Economy
- Crown Store & Crown Crates
- Exploration & Itemization
- Quests & Zones
Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
| Service Alerts