The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Patch Notes v3.2.3

• Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    Azurya wrote: »
    Clever Alchemist: This item set’s proc now requires that you are in
    I cannot really like all the things get [snip] up just cauze someone in PvP gets it in his brain to change gear before he attacks...........
    I use the set on a few of my chars in PVE, and now I cannot Buff up before starting the battle???? WTF!!!!
    Well then your dps will increase because you always lost 1-2 seconds if you buff before the fight + Alchemist is one of the worst sets for pve

what I use is my choice, and if I am fine with it, it is ok. I am not a meta-runner, I make my builds for very specific tasks, and therfor designed and adjusted to, they perform outragious!
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on January 31, 2018 2:15PM
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks pretty good to me.
    Artis wrote: »
    Elemental Storm: Reduced the damage of this ability and the Eye of the Storm morph by approximately 12%. The damage on the Elemental Rage morph remains unchanged.

All you needed to do is add a literal eye of the storm there - instead of a full circle make it a "donut" with a center radius of a couple meters where the skill is dealing no damage. That would give it counter play, would remove the ability to just spam a gap closer and would promote playing and using it smart, minding your position and all.

It also would make sense and seem logical :)

This.
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kneighbors wrote: »
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    Those PVP whiners asked for the Destro Ulti nerf, right? **** you!

A good one actually... Could be 30%. The more it is the better, it's really a poor play to come with that ult pumped and start the fight from it. Sorry if it ruined your devastating build.

The nerf to this should only be effective in a PVP zone. EotS is a great ult, paired with Grothdar, for solo PVE play. The stationary morph just isn't as effective when you are constantly kiting and dodge rolling enemies.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please be careful asking for stuff like the alchemist buff to work on the active bar only... If they make this happen no doubt it will impact on every back bar weapon and armour set in the game. Wanting this is like saying I don't want to be able to proc Moondancer as a back bar set, Lich back bar in PVP, no doubt All Master, VMA and Asylum weapons being used on back bar also, It is probably quite hard to make one set only function like this.

All this QQ just for a simple Gank, it's so easy to gank without this crappy set as it is.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And yet again not a single F given about server performance...

Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    I don't see any issue with new siphoner, there is plenty of useful stuff on green tree, so not many will invest heavy there. I'm more worried with the rune prison change, that's pretty much an unavoidable Cc, on cooldown. Really strong.

For what it's worth, we're planning to increase the cost of Rune Prison in the next patch - we just didn't have time to get that change into this patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Like the changes to Templar. Might breathe a bit of life into the class, especially Magicka Templar. Stamplar got a bit of a nerf though.
    PC EU
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see any issue with new siphoner, there is plenty of useful stuff on green tree, so not many will invest heavy there. I'm more worried with the rune prison change, that's pretty much an unavoidable Cc, on cooldown. Really strong.

For what it's worth, we're planning to increase the cost of Rune Prison in the next patch - we just didn't have time to get that change into this patch.

What ever happened to the CC removal on Crystal Frags? Not advocating one way or the other, but I would like to know if this is coming or not.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Hopefully you didn't forgot about snb and resto ults nerfs too.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Kilandros wrote: »

What ever happened to the CC removal on Crystal Frags? Not advocating one way or the other, but I would like to know if this is coming or not.

That's also coming in the next patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And resto/ sword and board ult? please make us happy Gina tell us These will be in the next patch aswell :blush:
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for the response!
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can we maybe get a sneak peek of the specific combat/balance related changes on Friday (or any time, really!), like you've done a couple of times in the past? It would be helpful to know a bit more about how you plan to approach the issues, e.g. instead of "changes to resto ult" something more targeted like "increased the cost from X to Y". Thanks!
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So you're waiting with the most discussed and controversial changes until the last patch? Pretty much as you did with the crit nerfs before HotR? If so, prepare for a huge wrath.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Can we maybe get a sneak peek of the specific combat/balance related changes on Friday (or any time, really!), like you've done a couple of times in the past? It would be helpful to know a bit more about how you plan to approach the issues, e.g. instead of "changes to resto ult" something more targeted like "increased the cost from X to Y". Thanks!

We can try, but not promising anything simply due to lack of time (lame answer, but it's the truth).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We can try, but not promising anything simply due to lack of time (lame answer, but it's the truth).

No worries, totally get being strapped for time. Whenever you can!
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knowing ZOS this will put Rune Cage in the DK skill cost league probably. A cost of 5 k Magicka will ensure Sorcs use the skill with "situational and tactical play". Because it's EXCITING if you can use skills only once in a while due to cost...
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I though this was the big balance patch this pts or are the changes only coming last pts week?

Right now all trials are stacked with as many stam dds as possible because they are just simply better (stam dps >> mag dps >> mag warden, blade cloak give insane survival and easier sustain). The only mag dd are range dds for off balance, destros and they don't steal a stam melee dd spot.

Synergies are still not possible to get?

Still heavy attack spam meta in pve?

Can we at least fix some annoying bugs? like the slow bug after getting interrupted in a channel, teammates are invisible after they ported in the first time, fps getting worse the longer you are in one instance(especial after a fps intensive fight in a trial or in pvp) , .....

Also any news for pvp/cyrodill? Meteors causing "rollbacks", missing animation, delayed skills and bar swaps, desynced hp, desynced animation, damage and debuffs from skills....
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hymzir wrote: »
    ditch Healing ritual completely! No one uses it. No one will use it even with the "buff" in this update. You lowered it's cast time once already. We told you then that no one will use it because it has a cast time, and we have BoL/HtD which serves the same function and is faster (though not quite instant... despite it having instant listed as it's cast time.) For three years we have been telling you that no one will use it due to the cast time. For three years you have tried to make it better. And still no one uses it.

The only way you will get people to use it, is by making it an instant spell. At which point no one will use BoL/HtD anymore and we will still have a useless spell in our skill line.

I have tried to explain this to you in the past - there is no point in having two things that basically offer the same thing but in slightly different ways. Invariably one of them is going to be better and everyone will use that one. If you buff the crappier skill to the point that it is the better one, then everyone will switch over to using it instead.

Wow, couldn't say it better myself. Unbelievable that they STILL haven't realized that CAST. TIMES. DO. NOT. WORK. WELL. IN. ESO. SPECIALLY. FOR. HEALING.

• usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    templesus wrote: »
    BohnT wrote: »
    The Clever Alch summary looks like someone put no thought into it.

If the case was people changing gear after hitting alch, then why not just have alch put you in combat when you use a potion? Like, that's the obvious fix.

It was done to nerf gankers and that is a good thing

How does this combat gankers? Can just attack something, cloak, pot, engage. This isn't very detrimental to gank builds; it requires more set-up but gank builds have the tools to to set that up. Non-gank builds now have to actively engage the opponent, ranged builds might not have too much of an issue with this but not many ranged builds run alchemist. Melee builds now need to expose themselves to uneccessary risks to activate a 5pc that is activated by CONSUMABLES?

What sense does this even make? Just have the set put you in combat. You lose stealth bonus (due to inability to re-stealth), can't mount, can't swap gear, and are otherwise limited to the same factors as intended with the nerf.

The set is not strong enough to warrant the nerf it was just given.

I sense unbalance with this. Something along the lines of clever alchemist +shalk without being engaged in fight.

But then you're using Shalk's & Clever.

Yes please. Great health, spell damage, and ult gen out of combat? Count me in.

With sub 30k max magicka.

1 domihaus 1 infernal max magicka mundus ;)

Using Clever out of combat would legit net you a grand total of 4 ultimate before you fall out of combat naturally. I don't see how that synergy is remotely unbalanced. Gimmicky? Sure. Unabalanced? Nah. You would net more ultimate wearing bloodspawn and using a ravage health pot
    @usmcjdking, does that still proc Bloodspawn? Self damage was no longer supposed to proc those sets as of a few patches ago. (Balance from MG line, for instance)
    LonePirate wrote: »
    o5yekz2h8rta.jpg

s92311owu8hw.png
    Crafting Writs
    • Fixed an issue where the journal entry for a high ranking Enchanting Writ would claim to require the non-existent Nokude rune, instead of a Jehade rune.

This patch note has convinced me there is a gear cap increase coming in either the Q1 2018 or Q2 2018 updates. Seems as though some code for the new runes was released prematurely so it had to be backed out. Developers seldom tamper with working code unless they intend to change it by fixing a problem or enhancing it. This code had been working so there was nothing to fix - at least until some enhanced code mistakenly made its way into the wild.

@LonePirate , and with a bit of rearranging:
    • Developers intending to tamper with working code seldom fix a problem unless they change it or by enhancing it. B)
    Developer note:
    All bugs have been removed from the game. They are now referred to as 'enhancements.'

In all seriousness, no, most Devs don't fix what's not broken, but we've seen an awful lot of exceptions to that since before day one. Instead of fixing things the intuitive way (remove a set, remove its benefits - not rocket science), they patch things together with these bandaids and we end up with not-working-as-intended train wrecks cascading down the update line.

@Merlin13KAGL

Kinda got a bit mixed up there. Ravage pots no longer count as damage you do to yourself which was capable of proccing things like Grothdarr/Illambris. It still counts as damage taken and I do currently have a tweaked out little magblade build that uses them in conjunction with bloodspawn and Soul harvest spam (with master architect of course).
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    [*]Restoring Light
    • Healing Ritual: Reduced the cast time of this ability and its morphs to 1.2 seconds from 1.5 seconds.
      Developer Comments:
      Reducing the cast time of this ability will make it less susceptible to interrupts, and easier to land a potential life-saving heal on an ally. It now fits better with the fast-paced nature of combat.
    • Cleansing Ritual: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs by approximately 14%.
      Developer Comments:
      This change encourages more strategic use of this ability’s powerful debuff removal. Recasting this ability to remove only a few debuffs at a time will be a less efficient use of the Templar’s resources.

This is what aggravates me about the whole PTS process.

A pointless buff to a skill hardly anyone uses and a nerf out of left field that has no rhyme or reason or consistency. How about you increase the cost of cloak, shields, bird spam, etc., to "encourage more strategic" use of these abilities? It's a gratuitous slap in the face to Templars.

And @Kilandros is right. That's a crazy change to siphoner. The whole point why ZoS redid the Champion System in Morrowind was so each and every star would have a counter. Now that is no longer the case as this ... this (trying to be real polite here) Champion System ... is now effecting stuff beyond what is was intended to and corrupting the base values of the game.

Gimmie a break. There are a million and 1 counters to cloak. Stop beating a dead horse with the increase cloak cost whining. How about give other classes a million and 1 counters to templars cleansing and healing skills? Try playing the only class where a dozen things can completely negate and render an entire skill useless. Trying playing a class where we have no instant heal or a class shield. Try playing the only class with the highest skill cap that requires one to line up burst with few defenses more so than any other class , if you going to increase cloak costs you better remove all the damn counters.

Just count your lucky stars that Zos doesn't completely start revamping your skills into something as asinine as dealing oblivion damage to Yourself. Or making you micromanage 5 la to get a projectile skill to work.

Sigh.

Calm down. Wasn't complaining about any skills, just used 3 random skills from other classes to show how preposterous the reasoning "encourage more strategic" use was.

I was complaining about random nerfs being tossed around willy nilly. By the way you are reacting, you wouldn't silently accept a sudden cost increase to a Nightblade skill either, so don't get hypocritical and yell at me.

O your absolutely right. I was pretty irritated when they increased the cost to strife, soul harvest, and reduced the effectiveness of siphoning strikes. Changed the sneak attack bonus. Or when they nerfed funnel health and lotus fan back in the day. Or completely changed agony to a *** oblivion heal so I have 1 less dot to proc skoria when dks and tmplars can proc it all day long with minimal effort. Sure I get it what your trying to express. But I also like how you slipped in cost increase to cloak as one of your "examples." mageblades don't need anymore nerfs.

You're being way way too sensitive. I am not sending subtle signals to Wrobel to nerf your class. No sorcerer or warden players think I'm trying to nerf their class.

I have over 4000 posts on these forums and none of them has ever appealed, asked, or advocated that a class or even an armor set or weapon-line needs to get nerfed. How many people can claim the same? So I most certainly agree that magblades don't need anymore nerfs so stop telling me I think otherwise.
    Edited by Joy_Division on October 10, 2017 4:00PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People post their nerf threads all over the forum and it's freaking silence from those who post here

Then they do the nerf

Now all of you come crying and screaming!

How about you guys start posting your opinions BEFORE the nerfs happen

How about you voice your opinion on the QQ threads?

This style of whining AFTER the fact is not helping!

Join me in fighting the nerfs at the source!!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Gankiis_Khan
    Gankiis_Khan
    Soul Shriven
    Clever Alchemist: This item set’s proc now requires that you are in combat for it to function.

This change is a direct slap in the face to what is already heavily nerfed ganking after the past few patches and since launch. Stamina Nightblades rely on burst from stealth be it ganking or not. The change to dmg from stealth, heavy attack damage, bow's not being able to be controlled, shadow mundus nerf along with sharpened, not mention procs and now this? I get ganking can be annoying but at this point there are perma blocking 30k hp tanks that dont die and wardens spam birds and have endless tree ults along with earthgore heavily over preforming in group play and all of that is ok? It's ok for 1 Magblade to wipe entire zergs but a stam nightblade isnt aloud to kill one person at a time? Alch is high risk high reward at the cost of a potion and a bigger cooldown than almost any set in the game. Magblades can still use burning spellweave and grothdar, tanks still have fury/seventh legion while healers have reactive but hey lets nerf alch because PC has addons allowing you to switch gear with one click, something console users dont have and now are being severely punished for. Nightblades are meant to be assassins yet are being pushed into a direction of forcefully sustaining fights out of stealth which after the siphoning attack change not giving mag back is harder to do than ever. The crit heal off leeching strikes is less than the normal tooltip and is a terrible supplement for NB already lack luster healing and dmg mitigation. Remember when cloak used to purge? It hasnt worked right since they changed that and is countered greatly by dots, aoes, detect pots and magelight/evilhunter. Nerfing mass hysteria to fear only 2 ppl but 2 traps can fear 12, If you want stam NB's to fight out of stealth then give them something worthwhile to do so with instead of stripping every other option away from them.

• ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    bag9abb7zp7v.jpg

ma1zhaz081ri.png
    Dragonknight
    • Draconic Power
      • Reflective Scale: Increased the duration of this ability and it morphs to 6 seconds from 4 seconds.
        Developer Comments:
        This new duration is consistent with similar abilities, such as Crystallized Shield or damage shields, and allows Dragonknights to maintain better uptime with less resources spent and global cooldowns used.

Still reflecting 4 projectile and being in Cyrodiil where 90% of ranged abilities are projectiles, we still have no idea when we reached the limit or not. Either changed it back to reflecting ALL projectiles for 4 seconds for higher cost or give us something useful like an indication of number of projectiles reflected, this added duration was a waste, compared to Wardens absorbing or 1H and Shield ultimate.

Thank you for doing absolutely nothing again for the magicka DK this update, so just so you know when Morrowind came out we ditched end game PvE for the mDK, mediocre damage and lack of...everything compared to other classes taking up a valuable melee spot in LIGHT armour made us mDKs in PvE switch races and go stamina (or rolled a stamina DK char instead) for better survivability and much MUCH more damage.

The PvP crowd will complain "learn to play mDK", well i tell them stop zerging and using chains and talons for "damage" and letting your group do all the work, or fight players that are not CP200 when you are CP600+ Dueling is NOT Cyrodiil, get that in your head, neither is battlegrounds.

On that note, i race changed to an Imperial and went stamina on my DK, i hate the rotation but the damage is silly.

mDKs still need a lot of love!
    • beetleklee
      beetleklee
      ✭✭✭✭
      ZOS. The gap between mag sorc (meta forever now in PvE AND PvP) and Mag Dk is getting a little out of hand. End game raids aren't even allowing mag DK's because other melee (stam sorc, stam dk, and stam blade) toons can out dps them. To boot, the mag DK's one saving grace for sustain (lava lash) consumes the off balance proc making them even more unwelcome. They need an execute for god's sake. Sorcs have 2! Implosion and mages wrath. And then in PvP, our saving grace there (fossilize) gets its range nerfed and cost increased iirc? And who cares about a longer duration if you just CC break? Who has it in for magdk's? Said it last natch potes and I'll say it again...mag DK's need some love. Oh yea and mag DK's will never run asylum staves. Guess who will? Sorcs? Meaning they will also be the ones applying burning. Meaning no need for engulfing flames. RIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! Let me guess, next patch notes an unused mag sorc skill will be buffed to imitate unrelenting grip. Not good stuff man....not good stuff.

I hate the feeling I'll have to abandon my main character who I worked hard on and enjoy playing for a boring heavy attack Stam build because it does more dps...but MagDK keeps getting ignored.

Sustain is crud if I don't run with a sorc to proc off balance often since MagDK's skills cost so much. I have to run food with mag recovery or I lose dps. Even with 1400 recovery, one rotation and I'm almost out. I often have to rely on using my ult to get some mag back when pots are on cooldown.

I could run lightning blockade myself but I still lose a good chunk of dps since flame blockade provides the majority of my dps, despite more power lash uptime.

I was looking into some vet training raid groups but none of em even wanna look at a MagDK because we "eat Stam's off balance."

And I hate the permablock S&B builds we're kinda forced into to have some survivability, it just doesn't feel right for MagDK imo.
      PC NA
      CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
      EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
      EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
      EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
      EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
      EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
      EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
      EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
      DC Redguard Stamplar
      AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
    • altemriel
      altemriel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      skooma bubbler got improvement, yes, thank you ZOS!! :smiley:
    • altemriel
      altemriel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Clever Alchemist: This item set’s proc now requires that you are in combat for it to function.

Developer Comments:
      Spoilerhide
      This solves the issue where some players would activate their potion with this item set, then completely switch their gear to a new item set while retaining the bonus. We want this item set to be used more strategically in the middle of combat, rather than it only being used to one-shot players from stealth

just fix the set and we^re good to go... not sure what bomblades are running these days but it might be a nerf due to a poorly coded set.

sad, instead of fixing the exploit - preventing the 5 piece bonus to be active even when undressing the set and changing it for other set, they just nerfed Clever Alchemist, sad sad....
      Edited by altemriel on October 10, 2017 5:39PM
    • Jake1576
      Jake1576
      ✭✭✭✭✭

This change is a direct slap in the face to what is already heavily nerfed ganking after the past few patches and since launch. Stamina Nightblades rely on burst from stealth be it ganking or not. The change to dmg from stealth, heavy attack damage, bow's not being able to be controlled, shadow mundus nerf along with sharpened, not mention procs and now this? I get ganking can be annoying but at this point there are perma blocking 30k hp tanks that dont die and wardens spam birds and have endless tree ults along with earthgore heavily over preforming in group play and all of that is ok? It's ok for 1 Magblade to wipe entire zergs but a stam nightblade isnt aloud to kill one person at a time? Alch is high risk high reward at the cost of a potion and a bigger cooldown than almost any set in the game. Magblades can still use burning spellweave and grothdar, tanks still have fury/seventh legion while healers have reactive but hey lets nerf alch because PC has addons allowing you to switch gear with one click, something console users dont have and now are being severely punished for. Nightblades are meant to be assassins yet are being pushed into a direction of forcefully sustaining fights out of stealth which after the siphoning attack change not giving mag back is harder to do than ever. The crit heal off leeching strikes is less than the normal tooltip and is a terrible supplement for NB already lack luster healing and dmg mitigation. Remember when cloak used to purge? It hasnt worked right since they changed that and is countered greatly by dots, aoes, detect pots and magelight/evilhunter. Nerfing mass hysteria to fear only 2 ppl but 2 traps can fear 12, If you want stam NB's to fight out of stealth then give them something worthwhile to do so with instead of stripping every other option away from them.

This is exactly what I was thinking good post man
      Edited by Jake1576 on October 10, 2017 5:49PM
    • Sedare
      Sedare
      ✭✭✭
      how about you get rid of Miats and fix the mundus stacking which is still viable apparently, and while you're add it fix your code so cheat engine or any other cheat isn't still viable.
    • FENGRUSH
      FENGRUSH
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭

Stam nightblades can go head to head out of stealth extremely well actually. Theyre also the one stam class that can go out and solo. That change is a direct hit at ganking. Rather than complain about that, should probably work on fixing the rest of the things mentioned there so other classes can actually play the game reasonably as well solo.