The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v3.2.3

• Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything zos does at this point there is no hope for this game. Every patch the game just gets worse.
    Edited by Kalante on October 10, 2017 5:17AM
  • CurvedSwords123
    CurvedSwords123
    ✭✭✭
    Reverse 2h forceful nerf. Remove the extra PvP shards.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clever Alchemist: This item set’s proc now requires that you are in combat for it to function.

Developer Comments:
    Spoilerhide
    This solves the issue where some players would activate their potion with this item set, then completely switch their gear to a new item set while retaining the bonus. We want this item set to be used more strategically in the middle of combat, rather than it only being used to one-shot players from stealth

just fix the set and we^re good to go... not sure what bomblades are running these days but it might be a nerf due to a poorly coded set.

Poorly coded??? Please alaborate?

Guess it´s back to Spinners + VD then
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is becoming even more of a joke.
    You're destroying your own game.
    PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank
  • Saint_Bud
    Saint_Bud
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why you always ignore all the feedback???
    PVP Saint-Bud magicka Templar: AR 49
    PVE Lord Victarion mDK : dro'm-Athra-Destroyer pre Morrowind retired for crafting
    PVE Ramsay-Bolton magicka NB: Voice of Reason Clockwork City Patch retired
    VAA hm/ VHRC hm/ VSO hm/ VMOL hm/ VHOF hm/ VAS hm clear

Stop playing PVE because its boring, content not disigned for melee players and class balance and sustain is ***
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add a 50% self snare to EOTS

Increase Prox Det to 50% per person up to a cap of 500%

There I just made ESO PvP better

Edited by Xsorus on October 10, 2017 6:24AM
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    > destroys alchemist rather than stopping the set switching from happening.

"It was a tough battle today men, the enemy breached one of our walls but we managed to fight them off. Therefore, rather than fixing the wall, we are going to blow up the fortress"

@ZOS_GinaBruno , I'm sure you didn't make this call, but surely the destruction of the set can be avoided and instead a fix for the switching exploit can be created?

This is just such an out-of-the-blue change lol I understand the way you'd like to see alchemist used, but that change is going to cause a lot of people to just not use it at all :p
    Edited by LadyLavina on October 10, 2017 6:34AM
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • Jaavaa
    Jaavaa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fun fact 1: Wrobel hates Templars.

Fun fact 2: Destroying a Set (Clever Alchemist) because of Exploiters.

Ridicolous...
  • Aionna
    Aionna
    ✭✭✭
    Templars need another buff and not Empower.

Healing ritual is still useless.

Why did you increase the cost of Cleansing Ritual? It is one of the few defensive skills that a Templar has ..Doesn't it cost enough magicka already? Not to mention that several class skills cost quite a bit of magicka, are clunky and niche.

There is already enough feedback in current and previous pts cycles and it is getting tiresome to point out the same things over and over again.

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So apparently pts will be offline for next 12 hours once again?
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dpencil1 wrote: »
    Destructive Impact: Increased this item set’s cost reduction for Destructive Touch to 30% from 12%, and increased the bonus to its direct damage to 2000 from 1500.

@ZOS_Wrobel
    This still doesn't really address the fundamental issues with the Master Destro staff. Destructive Touch is a skill in bad shape already. It's weak and costly, so this staff feels like an attempt to simply get the skill to a workable spot rather than add anything interesting or enabling to it. At the very least, the extra damage should effect every tick of the skill. It's a DOT after all. Personally, I'd like to see a more interesting additional mechanic associated with it. Let it make the effected target take 5% more damage from that element for the duration of the skill, for example.

Yes this^
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    o5yekz2h8rta.jpg

s92311owu8hw.png
    Crafting Writs
    • Fixed an issue where the journal entry for a high ranking Enchanting Writ would claim to require the non-existent Nokude rune, instead of a Jehade rune.

This patch note has convinced me there is a gear cap increase coming in either the Q1 2018 or Q2 2018 updates. Seems as though some code for the new runes was released prematurely so it had to be backed out. Developers seldom tamper with working code unless they intend to change it by fixing a problem or enhancing it. This code had been working so there was nothing to fix - at least until some enhanced code mistakenly made its way into the wild.

The next tier of materials is already in the game and have been for a long time now.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cleansing Ritual: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs by approximately 14%.
    Developer Comments:
    Spoilerhide
    This change encourages more strategic use of this ability’s powerful debuff removal. Recasting this ability to remove only a few debuffs at a time will be a less efficient use of the Templar’s resources.

Probably just killed templars vs cost poisoning zergs. Good job. Keep helping the casuals
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Any improvements to server performance? Its the ONLY thing that even matters if yo want your ppl back.
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    [*]Restoring Light
    • Healing Ritual: Reduced the cast time of this ability and its morphs to 1.2 seconds from 1.5 seconds.
      Developer Comments:
      Reducing the cast time of this ability will make it less susceptible to interrupts, and easier to land a potential life-saving heal on an ally. It now fits better with the fast-paced nature of combat.
    • Cleansing Ritual: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs by approximately 14%.
      Developer Comments:
      This change encourages more strategic use of this ability’s powerful debuff removal. Recasting this ability to remove only a few debuffs at a time will be a less efficient use of the Templar’s resources.

This is what aggravates me about the whole PTS process.

A pointless buff to a skill hardly anyone uses and a nerf out of left field that has no rhyme or reason or consistency. How about you increase the cost of cloak, shields, bird spam, etc., to "encourage more strategic" use of these abilities? It's a gratuitous slap in the face to Templars.

And @Kilandros is right. That's a crazy change to siphoner. The whole point why ZoS redid the Champion System in Morrowind was so each and every star would have a counter. Now that is no longer the case as this ... this (trying to be real polite here) Champion System ... is now effecting stuff beyond what is was intended to and corrupting the base values of the game.

Gimmie a break. There are a million and 1 counters to cloak. Stop beating a dead horse with the increase cloak cost whining. How about give other classes a million and 1 counters to templars cleansing and healing skills? Try playing the only class where a dozen things can completely negate and render an entire skill useless. Trying playing a class where we have no instant heal or a class shield. Try playing the only class with the highest skill cap that requires one to line up burst with few defenses more so than any other class , if you going to increase cloak costs you better remove all the damn counters.

Just count your lucky stars that Zos doesn't completely start revamping your skills into something as asinine as dealing oblivion damage to Yourself. Or making you micromanage 5 la to get a projectile skill to work.

Sigh.

Calm down. Wasn't complaining about any skills, just used 3 random skills from other classes to show how preposterous the reasoning "encourage more strategic" use was.

I was complaining about random nerfs being tossed around willy nilly. By the way you are reacting, you wouldn't silently accept a sudden cost increase to a Nightblade skill either, so don't get hypocritical and yell at me.

O your absolutely right. I was pretty irritated when they increased the cost to strife, soul harvest, and reduced the effectiveness of siphoning strikes. Changed the sneak attack bonus. Or when they nerfed funnel health and lotus fan back in the day. Or completely changed agony to a *** oblivion heal so I have 1 less dot to proc skoria when dks and tmplars can proc it all day long with minimal effort. Sure I get it what your trying to express. But I also like how you slipped in cost increase to cloak as one of your "examples." mageblades don't need anymore nerfs.
    Edited by LegacyDM on October 10, 2017 9:05AM
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whoa gankers are almost as bad as sorcs when they have to change their playstyle a little bit.

Everyone saying Alchemist was destroyed by this patch is ganking or has no idea how this set functions in open world pvp .

You use the bonus to burst everything you see in 15 seconds but to lineup your burst all classes except for NBs have to do get the setup right to burst someone meaning the only class that could use the set from stealth is NB all other classes are untouched by the changes because they'd lose precious time when they use it before they can even lineup their burst.

• Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    Whoa gankers are almost as bad as sorcs when they have to change their playstyle a little bit.

Everyone saying Alchemist was destroyed by this patch is ganking or has no idea how this set functions in open world pvp .

You use the bonus to burst everything you see in 15 seconds but to lineup your burst all classes except for NBs have to do get the setup right to burst someone meaning the only class that could use the set from stealth is NB all other classes are untouched by the changes because they'd lose precious time when they use it before they can even lineup their burst.

You can't say that this change is not a kick in the nutella for bombers.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [*]Restoring Light
    • Healing Ritual: Reduced the cast time of this ability and its morphs to 1.2 seconds from 1.5 seconds.
      Developer Comments:
      Reducing the cast time of this ability will make it less susceptible to interrupts, and easier to land a potential life-saving heal on an ally. It now fits better with the fast-paced nature of combat.
    • Cleansing Ritual: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs by approximately 14%.
      Developer Comments:

A pointless buff to a skill hardly anyone uses and a nerf out of left field that has no rhyme or reason or consistency. How about you increase the cost of cloak, shields, bird spam, etc., to "encourage more strategic" use of these abilities? It's a gratuitous slap in the face to Templars.

And @Kilandros is right. That's a crazy change to siphoner. The whole point why ZoS redid the Champion System in Morrowind was so each and every star would have a counter. Now that is no longer the case as this ... this (trying to be real polite here) Champion System ... is now effecting stuff beyond what is was intended to and corrupting the base values of the game.

Gimmie a break. There are a million and 1 counters to cloak. Stop beating a dead horse with the increase cloak cost whining. How about give other classes a million and 1 counters to templars cleansing and healing skills? Try playing the only class where a dozen things can completely negate and render an entire skill useless. Trying playing a class where we have no instant heal or a class shield. Try playing the only class with the highest skill cap that requires one to line up burst with few defenses more so than any other class , if you going to increase cloak costs you better remove all the damn counters.

Just count your lucky stars that Zos doesn't completely start revamping your skills into something as asinine as dealing oblivion damage to Yourself. Or making you micromanage 5 la to get a projectile skill to work.

Sigh.

Calm down. Wasn't complaining about any skills, just used 3 random skills from other classes to show how preposterous the reasoning "encourage more strategic" use was.

I was complaining about random nerfs being tossed around willy nilly. By the way you are reacting, you wouldn't silently accept a sudden cost increase to a Nightblade skill either, so don't get hypocritical and yell at me.

O your absolutely right. I was pretty irritated when they increased the cost to strife and reduced the effectiveness of siphoning strikes. Or when they nerfed funnel health and lotus fan back in the day. Or completely changed agony to a *** oblivion heal so I have 1 less dot to proc skoria when dks and tmplars can proc it all day long with minimal effort. Sure I get it what your trying to express. But I also like how you slipped in cost increase to cloak as one of your "examples." mageblades don't need anymore nerfs.

If you really complain about NBs being bad in pvp start playing other classes except sorc and you'll find that both NB and Sorc need to be nerfed or other classes need a buff.
    I'd go so far to say that both Magblade and Stamblade are only a fraction behind Sorcs in open pvp
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »

You can't say that this change is not a kick in the nutella for bombers.

Solo bomb was the only bomb build that uses Alchemist if you bomb with 2 ppl it's much better to run Spinner+VD because you can kill anyone in cyro that isn't aware with 2 bombers and the only people surviving a bomb attempt are heavy armor tanks with 30k+ health with spinner your damage against them is higher than Alchemist
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*]Restoring Light
      Developer Comments:
      Developer Comments:

Sigh.

O your absolutely right. I was pretty irritated when they increased the cost to strife and reduced the effectiveness of siphoning strikes. Or when they nerfed funnel health and lotus fan back in the day. Or completely changed agony to a *** oblivion heal so I have 1 less dot to proc skoria when dks and tmplars can proc it all day long with minimal effort. Sure I get it what your trying to express. But I also like how you slipped in cost increase to cloak as one of your "examples." mageblades don't need anymore nerfs.

If you really complain about NBs being bad in pvp start playing other classes except sorc and you'll find that both NB and Sorc need to be nerfed or other classes need a buff.
    I'd go so far to say that both Magblade and Stamblade are only a fraction behind Sorcs in open pvp

Ok lol. Im not complaining. Was mearly pointing out to joydivision that Templars aren't the only ones that have gotten shafted in the last 2 years and if people going to use examples let's not try and get other classes nerfed even more.

I'll bite. Mageblades are nowhere near Sorcs. Sure there are a few good players that shine at mageblade but that is not the norm. Just about everyone agrees it's the highest skill cap class with crappy return on investment. Just because a mageblade can use resto ult to give the illusion of tankiess, rely on eots with a gap closer, get lucky enough to cloak away, or get lucky enough to proc a merciless resolve on a bad player doesn't make the class op and need a Nerf, let alone even be considered in the same class as a sorc.
    Edited by LegacyDM on October 10, 2017 9:24AM
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*]Restoring Light
      Developer Comments:
      Developer Comments:

Sigh.

Ok lol. Im not complaining. Was mearly pointing out to joydivision that Templars aren't the only ones that have gotten shafted in the last 2 years and if people going to use examples let's not try and get other classes nerfed even more.

I'll bite. Mageblades are nowhere near Sorcs. Sure there are a few good players that shine at mageblade but that is not the norm. Just about everyone agrees it's the highest skill cap class with crappy return on investment. Just because a mageblade can use resto ult to give the illusion of tankiess, rely on eots with a gap closer, get lucky enough to cloak away, or get lucky enough to proc a merciless resolve on a bad player doesn't make the class op and need a Nerf, let alone even be considered in the same class as a sorc.

Playing both - outside of the functionality of streak magblade hands down beats sorc in every other aspect (imo).

I´m way better on my sorc than i am on my magblade. Yet i already perform similar in most fights with some even now giving me a glimpse of the potential of magblade i´m not even using yet.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    [*]Restoring Light
      Developer Comments:
      Developer Comments:

Sigh.

Playing both - outside of the functionality of streak magblade hands down beats sorc in every other aspect (imo).

I´m way better on my sorc than i am on my magblade. Yet i already perform similar in most fights with some even now giving me a glimpse of the potential of magblade i´m not even using yet.

Good for you.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
  • C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Any improvements to server performance? Its the ONLY thing that even matters if yo want your ppl back.

^this!!! I mainly play on console and performance is horrible. Even the pts works way better compared to the game on consoles. All the trials are a laggy nightmare. Pvp goes 1 frame a second when a zerg attacks a keep. Etc etc... please fix these problems!
  • mandricus
    mandricus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hymzir wrote: »
    ditch Healing ritual completely! No one uses it. No one will use it even with the "buff" in this update. You lowered it's cast time once already. We told you then that no one will use it because it has a cast time, and we have BoL/HtD which serves the same function and is faster (though not quite instant... despite it having instant listed as it's cast time.) For three years we have been telling you that no one will use it due to the cast time. For three years you have tried to make it better. And still no one uses it.

The only way you will get people to use it, is by making it an instant spell. At which point no one will use BoL/HtD anymore and we will still have a useless spell in our skill line.

I have tried to explain this to you in the past - there is no point in having two things that basically offer the same thing but in slightly different ways. Invariably one of them is going to be better and everyone will use that one. If you buff the crappier skill to the point that it is the better one, then everyone will switch over to using it instead.

100% agree!!!

crwdc.gif

Hymzir wrote: »
    And the totally uncalled for nerf for Clensing ritual - all I can say if F U. The amount of incoming debuffs and *** is insane as it is. And you have to spam this ability just to get rid of at least some of them. It is not uncommon to have 10 to 12 debuffs on you when you get focus fired on by couple of players in Cyro. Tactical use my ass. A totally unnecessary nerf. But I suppose it wouldn't be an update without at least on uncalled for Templar nerf.

100% agree!!!

msy.gif

• Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭

Or PvP campaign balancing even
    Building communities since 2017

Para los Jugadores Hispanos: LA FUNDACION GM
    For advanced PvE: DRAGON VOID Officer
    For advanced PvP: PROJECT NOVA Member
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm glad I started playing on nonCP campaign and I don't care about your stupid CP changes anymore (*cough* siphoner *cough*).

But do you really still plan to introduce this broken system to BGs? :open_mouth: I can't believe that!
  • Larry78
    Larry78
    ✭✭✭

EU server working like crap, especially during weekend, and..its since I started playing...., so man, I agree with you 100%.
    They don't care for ppl who bring money in this game ( EU Players, mostly )
    Edited by Larry78 on October 10, 2017 11:04AM
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clever Alchemist: This item set’s proc now requires that you are in combat for it to function.
    Developer Comments:
    Spoiler
    This solves the issue where some players would activate their potion with this item set, then completely switch their gear to a new item set while retaining the bonus. We want this item set to be used more strategically in the middle of combat, rather than it only being used to one-shot players from stealth.

I cannot really like all the things get [snip] up just cauze someone in PvP gets it in his brain to change gear before he attacks...........
    I use the set on a few of my chars in PVE, and now I cannot Buff up before starting the battle???? WTF!!!!
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on January 31, 2018 2:16PM
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    Developer Comments:
    Spoiler
    This solves the issue where some players would activate their potion with this item set, then completely switch their gear to a new item set while retaining the bonus. We want this item set to be used more strategically in the middle of combat, rather than it only being used to one-shot players from stealth.

I cannot really like all the things get [snip] up just cauze someone in PvP gets it in his brain to change gear before he attacks...........
    I use the set on a few of my chars in PVE, and now I cannot Buff up before starting the battle???? WTF!!!!
    Well then your dps will increase because you always lost 1-2 seconds if you buff before the fight + Alchemist is one of the worst sets for pve
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on January 31, 2018 2:16PM
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    templesus wrote: »
    The Clever Alch summary looks like someone put no thought into it.

If the case was people changing gear after hitting alch, then why not just have alch put you in combat when you use a potion? Like, that's the obvious fix.

It was done to nerf gankers and that is a good thing

How does this combat gankers? Can just attack something, cloak, pot, engage. This isn't very detrimental to gank builds; it requires more set-up but gank builds have the tools to to set that up. Non-gank builds now have to actively engage the opponent, ranged builds might not have too much of an issue with this but not many ranged builds run alchemist. Melee builds now need to expose themselves to uneccessary risks to activate a 5pc that is activated by CONSUMABLES?

What sense does this even make? Just have the set put you in combat. You lose stealth bonus (due to inability to re-stealth), can't mount, can't swap gear, and are otherwise limited to the same factors as intended with the nerf.

The set is not strong enough to warrant the nerf it was just given.

I sense unbalance with this. Something along the lines of clever alchemist +shalk without being engaged in fight.

But then you're using Shalk's & Clever.

Yes please. Great health, spell damage, and ult gen out of combat? Count me in.

With sub 30k max magicka.

1 domihaus 1 infernal max magicka mundus ;)

Using Clever out of combat would legit net you a grand total of 4 ultimate before you fall out of combat naturally. I don't see how that synergy is remotely unbalanced. Gimmicky? Sure. Unabalanced? Nah. You would net more ultimate wearing bloodspawn and using a ravage health pot
    @usmcjdking, does that still proc Bloodspawn? Self damage was no longer supposed to proc those sets as of a few patches ago. (Balance from MG line, for instance)
    LonePirate wrote: »
    o5yekz2h8rta.jpg

s92311owu8hw.png
    Crafting Writs
    • Fixed an issue where the journal entry for a high ranking Enchanting Writ would claim to require the non-existent Nokude rune, instead of a Jehade rune.

This patch note has convinced me there is a gear cap increase coming in either the Q1 2018 or Q2 2018 updates. Seems as though some code for the new runes was released prematurely so it had to be backed out. Developers seldom tamper with working code unless they intend to change it by fixing a problem or enhancing it. This code had been working so there was nothing to fix - at least until some enhanced code mistakenly made its way into the wild.

@LonePirate , and with a bit of rearranging:
    • Developers intending to tamper with working code seldom fix a problem unless they change it or by enhancing it. B)
    Developer note:
    All bugs have been removed from the game. They are now referred to as 'enhancements.'

In all seriousness, no, most Devs don't fix what's not broken, but we've seen an awful lot of exceptions to that since before day one. Instead of fixing things the intuitive way (remove a set, remove its benefits - not rocket science), they patch things together with these bandaids and we end up with not-working-as-intended train wrecks cascading down the update line.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS