The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are you happy with how PVP is currently performing?

• teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    It could be way better than it is but i still said yes since i enjoy it ^^
    Argonian masterrace
  • Medakon
    Medakon
    ✭✭✭
    No
    I see 1 sorch survive and kill 10 players singel handedly, that is not how a game is supposed to be. We are talking 10 decent players.. The shield stack with immunity to crit has to go. Allow players to crit, or add something that counter these shields beter.

Example new spell, curse enemy: prevent this cursed enemy from gaining absorb shield the next 10sec.

or
    Exploding shield ultimate:
    Detonate a players absorb shield, doing damage to the player equal to the current shield that was applyed.

Somrthing like this need to happen asap.
    Edited by Medakon on October 14, 2017 1:04AM
    Medakon - Legendary Super Hero Professional Assassin Nightblade from Tamriel who do different stuff B)
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Lag is bad, loading screens are awful.
    There needs to be a separation from PvP and PvE in terms of set gear and abilities.

• Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    i got a blue screen and i just stopped. Why torture myself.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    5 minute fights with kiting permablockers that magically burst you down if you try to leave them alone?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

NO! ;-)
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Needs another bump
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Take the code you had in 2014, make a server based on that. Charge a sub fee. I'd play it.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    no lmfao, its a disaster. The lag, crashing, glitching, and the picture book-esque way that it performs while you are at any decent size fight. Worst performance ive ever seen in a game like this, ( big name, big company, and more than enough money to maintain the game )..

Also its boring but i wouldnt even care IF THE DAMN GAME WORKED!!! And its pve to, duels are a mess.. Dungeons trials whatever its all laggy. If you're asking about what could be done to make it more fun (after they fix it and that should be TOP PRIORITY!!) i would say we need a new zone.. A zone with pve incentives, or more incentives, in the actual zone.. Maybe like a huge increase on crafting material drops or something like that. We need something new.. Also i wish they would have made the keeps actual castles, mini areas with multiple capture flags and close quarters (like the sewers)..

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Wrobel someone should actually read through this thread.. This is so bad..
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Game is at a point where it would seem that they have done as much as they want to do at this point... money appears to be coming more
    From carebears and collectors alike.

Ah well... it was a good run.
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    The "everyone gets a trophy" mentality of eso has to GOOO. Reward good players, dont reward a bunch of bad players stacking up. Ask any solo pvp player and they will tell you that solo pvp is 100% harder now then it was back around 1Tamriel. Could it be that players as a whole are getting better? Yes thats a small part, but the lag 10000% benefits the people that have more people.

Also the cost reduction may have got rid of a some cancer tanking healplars builds, but it has screwed solo pvp more.. The everyone gets a trophy thing is not right in this game, its just not. Look to the past of this game to see how great it was from a pvp perspective. Now with the lag, cost reduction gone, huge zergs, and little to no solo/small group players has made pvp just bad.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    My main issues with PVP revolve around some of the players... and there is nothing ZOS can do about that.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Emmagoldman
    Emmagoldman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    It would be interesting if they also had a server that encouraged small groups. For example, a solo recieved a + x to all stats, then a slight diminish with each player to 12, after that there is no return
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No simply because of excessive lag.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    It would be interesting if they also had a server that encouraged small groups. For example, a solo recieved a + x to all stats, then a slight diminish with each player to 12, after that there is no return

And improved combat/reward system would be awesome. That would help everyone and keep people from going to buff campaigns when it get "hard".
    But stuff small server for 12 people versing eachother? thats called battlegrounds. If you want 1v1? thats dueling (can to be done..... Outside cyrodiil. :o )
  • JiKama
    JiKama
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I know this isn't going to happen, but balance PvP and PvE separately PLS.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Needs a bump and kept on the first page. Action required by zos
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    My options are zerging, no AP dueling, or battlegrounds which is more focused on objectives than it is fighting players.

Dueling is probably the only PvP I consistently enjoy. Too bad it doesn't provide any AP.
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    nope
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Another bump
  • Thalmor-Nordmaster
    Thalmor-Nordmaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Lag/Latency/Skill Lockout

Balance is wacked right now. Mr. Lambert how did it go so wrong?
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Lag/Latency/Skill Lockout

Balance is wacked right now. Mr. Lambert how did it go so wrong?

Here’s a secret. It’s only going to get worse, the more they play favorites regarding classes. Throw in the fact that they refuse to separate PvE and PvP balancing, and you have s recipe for unhappy consumers. Plus a rather poor quality form of PvP.
  • Thalmor-Nordmaster
    Thalmor-Nordmaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Thank you for the reply Mr.Champ. I will be patient. It's all I have left Patience and a lot of it. I have time now to collect my robot army
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Blue screened several times tonight and got stuck in some endless load screens. Then the always fun gap closer into load screen bug. Bonus points when that load screen turns into an infinite one.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    The loading screens have gotten WORSE since their performance upgrade. Its just getting dumb now.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Paused 3 months, from HotR till last sunday from PvP,
    came back
    and....
    after a few moments knew, nothing changed, all the same as before

well Bananaland looks like some lost their jobs or quit school, well they now have a wholeday to get the landscape in yellow
    but every night we change that and see that they only can do that while all others are far away

but on the ZOS side nothing got better
    btw was killed last night by a NB who threw his ultimate in less then 5 secs 2 times
    imho a waste cauze I was all alone
    but on the other hand
    it is not possible to get your ulti so quick up without a cheat, isn´t it!
    Edited by Azurya on November 7, 2017 10:08AM
  • Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭
    I'm astounded how much I still love PVP and keep coming back for more... despite the queues, infinite load screens, slide show fps, sound black holes and gap closing into Oblivion.
  • Zimbugga
    Zimbugga
    ✭✭✭
    No
    PvP needs different combat than PvE. It will be fair if you can't stop your skill in PvP. If you do heavy attack and you are too slow, then you must hope that teammates will help and cover you.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    If I'm just tooling along doing town quests, it's not too bad - but the minute I get into any kind of battle - suddenly it's a power point presentation and when it's over, I'm dead.

Granted, I'd probably be dead anyway, but at least let me have the enjoyment of watching it happen.
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Who cares, pvp sucks at the best of times.
  • Pinja
    Pinja
    ✭✭✭✭
    I Can't Sell My Gear... Is Hawk eye overpriced @ 2000?
    Pinja for Dual Wands.
    Pinja's three server solutions: