Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Are you happy with how PVP is currently performing?

DaggerfallTradeMasters
Simple and to the point Happy YES or NO!
If YES or if NO please let us know why!
Edited by DaggerfallTradeMasters on September 30, 2017 9:12PM

Are you happy with how PVP is currently performing? 624 votes

Yes
14%
vailjohn_ESOItsMeToosParkSnareArobainIruil_ESOCuddlecalfhoaxburnrwb17_ESOMarrazzMistnight_shade3eb17_ESOphaneub17_ESOAlex_LexsollAhPook_Is_HereOwnAtAfternoonAhzekLeyKatinashiydeMrDenimChicken 89 votes
No
85%
drumbendrum_ESOMorbashakredon_ESOCavalryPKrfennell_ESOfastolfv_ESOGilvothMoloch1514Joy_DivisionLegacyDMderekdew339_ESOwebertroy10_ESOYolokin_SwagonbornGert_Salo1mirgNewBlacksmurfBigBraggdeepseamk20b14_ESOKilandrosHeroOfNone 535 votes
  • Ulfgarde
    Ulfgarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    give us dynamic pvp and stop catering to majority complainers. <33
    Edited by Ulfgarde on September 30, 2017 9:25PM
    Very athletic eso player
    PC EU
    Options
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    No
    Balance? Incentive ? Leaderboards for win/loss Ratios?
    Edited by FeaR Turbo on September 30, 2017 9:14PM
    Options
  • simeion
    simeion
    ✭✭✭
    No
    PvP groups are to large and Cyrodiil needs more objectives. Fix the lag.
    Options
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Lag, Load Screens, delayed skill activation...Balance...bah!
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    No
    lag
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No cos it's infinite loading screen in bg and frequent crashes in Cyrodiil on PS4 na.
    Pc na
    Options
  • Majeure
    Majeure
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    RIGGED
    Options
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Not enough incentive for skilled players to fight skilled players. Folks get emperor and youtube god status for farming bad players while avoiding hard fights.
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
    Options
  • RiskyBiz
    RiskyBiz
    No
    Current state is laggy and zergy......Needs more diversity
    PC NA
    GOD OF PIE
    HIRCINE'S CHOSEN ONE (CURRENTLY MAKING WEREWOLF GREAT)
    Options
  • Mustard
    Mustard
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Lag and IC is dead for alternative open world. Have people in IC receive double AP permanently.
    Options
  • Velukodi
    Velukodi
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Cyrodil is boring, same thing for 4 years now, Other types of pvp are too separated, have no incentives, and no way to determine population for instance IC Sewers. Makes BGS and IC Game Based
    Options
  • Uranamor
    Uranamor
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Lag, Loading Screens -.-

Gildenmeister und Raidlead von:
    Reyn-til-Runa
    PC/EU

Uranamor Envìnyatar - Magicka Zauberer [Main:32840 Errungenschaftspunkte]
    Makelloser Eroberer - Dro-m' Athra Zerstörer - Divayth Fyrs Gehilfe - Stimme der Vernunft - Meisterangler - Ehemaliger Kaiser
    PvP Rang: 35 Palatin

PvE
    Ätherisches Archiv Vet+ HM - Abgeschlossen
    Zitadelle von Hel Ra Vet + HM - Abgeschlossen
    Sanctum Ophidia Vet + HM - Abgeschlossen
    Schlund von Lorkhaj Vet + HM - Abgeschlossen
    Hallen der Fertigung Vet + HM - Abgeschlossen
    Anstalt Sanctorium Vet + HM - Abgeschlossen
    Wolkenruh Vet +2 - Abgeschlossen

Options
  • Jouney
    Jouney
    Soul Shriven
    No
    hell no pvp is sucks
    Options
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Lag, too much incentive to play in huge zergs, IC is dead, battlegrounds needs some, etc etc.

So a definite no
    Options
  • Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Zenimax killed deers. R.I.P deer, it was not your fault

Deer_%28Online%29.png
    Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get
    Options
  • ConstanKar
    ConstanKar
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Me and my guild "blackswords PVP" really enjoy the PVP and RP ninjas! we really like sneaking around.
    Best leecher EU
    The one and only Älg
    Nikel belongs to the Pact!

Options
  • Jouney
    Jouney
    Soul Shriven
    No
    pvp need some love we play pve for set so we can play it in pvp but pvp still the same nothing change

Options
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    If we talk about the technical side, now the situation is much better than it was a year ago. But it could be better.
    Everything is viable
    Options
  • Gu3ssWh0o
    Gu3ssWh0o
    Soul Shriven
    No
    Been playing since 2014. Much that needs to be fixed, starting with lag, 12 man max groups, incentives to wanna pvp. I hate seeing the pvp community fail and drop. Bring back more people & that will get eso more money because more will pay monthly for enjoyable content not sucking the money out of those who are barely staying. And releasing unfinished DLC. Get rid of the extra server of these farmers taking advantage of a dead server and make the game playable when their are 2x Ap events in PVP. IC was dead the last day, & only day I logged in to see how it was doing. Unsubscribing my premium till I see better pvp these skins and crowns/mounts are cool but not when rapid mount bugs are still a thing and lag when I get to where I need to go. Looking good isn’t worth it in a game with much lag like this. I hate losing my eso friends zos please stop with the pve and focus on us pvpers.
    Edited by Gu3ssWh0o on September 30, 2017 9:25PM
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Oh, woe is me, T' have seen what I have seen, see what I see!
    Edited by geonsocal on October 1, 2017 8:19AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • GoldenDragonElite
    GoldenDragonElite
    Soul Shriven
    No
    No, the lag is horrible. Balance, in my opinion comes secondary to getting the game to work effectively. Making sure us players have a more smooth, and stable game means that we can at least enjoy the game for all of it's positive features. Don't get me wrong, and say balance isn't important however; the latency that the majority of players are experiencing should be top priority to improve the gameplay. One way that they should do this is to incrementally lower the cap of players in campaigns by small amounts every patch so they can both, have enough people on the server to be active, but also have less players to overall improve the latency issues we are experiencing.
    Options
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    simeion wrote: »
    PvP groups are to large and Cyrodiil needs more objectives. Fix the lag.

this is good, i hear less objectives...the problem with less objectives is that it will promote zerging and less tactical thinking.
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
    Options
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Infinite loading screens with a 90+ queue, the only thing that's ever made the rage quit anything.
    Options
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    No
    ConstanKar wrote: »
    Me and my guild "blackswords PVP" really enjoy the PVP and RP ninjas! we really like sneaking around.

Im dying from laughter
    Options
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Xbox NA you get dropped to dashboard every 45 minutes to an hour. Sometimes you spawn at a keep or forward camp, sit in load screen for anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes and come out of it dead. Sometimes, you get stuck in an infinite loading screen during a BG match, get kicked for 'being inactive' and receive a deserter penalty due to no fault of your own.
    Options
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Everybody is way too tanky and it feels like we need a zerg just to kill one player. As mostly a solo player, the current state of the game is really bad when the best strategy for killing somebody is to pop the cheesy sword and board ulti and run around a tree until your team shows up to wipe whoever you were fighting
    Edited by GoodFella146 on September 30, 2017 10:04PM
    Options
  • Nogawd
    Nogawd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This playerbase (that whine in the forums at least) would never be happy. They have issues that go well beyond the game.
    Options
  • Denyiir
    Denyiir
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    It seems like adding weapon ultimates and buffing HA in the past wasn't such a great idea...

Oh and THE LAG.
    Options
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    No
    Nogawd wrote: »
    This playerbase (that whine in the forums at least) would never be happy. They have issues that go well beyond the game.

Actually i absolutely never (or well barely) come on the forums i made this strawpoll during the podcast /W Alcast-Kodi-Hexys its not to just QQ and move on WE are hoping to bring some light to Zenimax and hopefully a response.... its a long shot maybe but its better then just QQ and wait ^^
    Options
  • simeion
    simeion
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Nogawd wrote: »

This is true in all games, there will always be something unbalanced, it is an MMO. Players are people and it is much easier to complain when you have internet ambiguity. I would be happy in Cyrodill just with more objectives and less lag. Spread out the horde.
    Options