The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

• CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »

Besides, the Yells would have deserved a win in the campaign - maybe next time?

AD get what they deserve, as Coach said, they are idiots.

You can't have almost all of your keeps in Pact hands, losing points while Pact gain then instead of pushing Pact regularly ride an AOE spam blob all the way up to Glade to get in the way of DC pushing Pact back and still have first place. You just can't have those two things.

Either you're the troll faction or your the first/secound place faction. AD is the troll faction.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    u guys are to hypercritical with our fellow AD on sotha :)

sometimes they have strong phases and own the most keeps on the map
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guuys... if AD wouldn't fight DC and if DC wouldn't fight AD they would fight the reds.. and we all know what happens when EP's are about to lose keeps - they log off :-D
    Sotha is pretty cool at the moment, I only wish guild groups would spread out a little more and stop zerg surfing. Cyrodiil is huge...
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashs1 wrote: »
    u guys are to hypercritical with our fellow AD on sotha :)

sometimes they have strong phases and own the most keeps on the map

It's not that they don't have their moments, a faction is after all more than one person, but given the choice of beating back Pact and shooting themselves in the foot, AD will shoot themselves in the foot.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭

AD get what they deserve, as Coach said, they are idiots.

You can't have almost all of your keeps in Pact hands, losing points while Pact gain then instead of pushing Pact regularly ride an AOE spam blob all the way up to Glade to get in the way of DC pushing Pact back and still have first place. You just can't have those two things.

Either you're the troll faction or your the first/secound place faction. AD is the troll faction.

Those who do it always get what they deserve and will wipe thrice in a row without getting any kills after we've managed to return from the red homekeeps.

But Blues farming down south to avoid red Opposition aren't much different, are they? The Yells have to attack BRK every day which is much harder to take than any other red keep.

There is no reason to move a single inch farther south than Nikel's Kill Hill, as it is one of the best fighting spots for DC anyway.
    Unless you go emp of course.
    Edited by Thraben on January 18, 2018 8:33AM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But Blues farming down south to avoid red Opposition aren't much different, are they?

Nope you're right, they are not much different.

In our defense though I think they are likely a PUG of random headless chickens moving around like water, following the path of least resistance. Often the AD groups are all guilded and done with intent to cause lag and be a pain. Honestly though I'm just scraping the barrel of excuses and you're right, all sides have their own people acting agasint the best interests of the faction.

Personally I've just accepted that there are some on the shard from all factions that enjoy PVP (both the overall campign and the individual battles), those that are just there to troll whoever will bite and also the headless chickens who'll just run around picking any old fight because they think it will score us points and that's all that there is to winning (or just having their own fun).

To be honest DC seems to have given up do this term, mostly we know that anything we take directly from Pact at peak time will be PVE'd back again with night capping and will stay that way till enough people log on and Pact start losing again, rinse repeat.

At the point of me posting, DC have nothing, no scrolls no keeps no nothing and are gaining nothing, AD are trying to put up a fight and failing only gaining about 10 points AND Pact are locked (everyone else at 1 bar) sitting at a gain of 100 points.
    Edited by CapuchinSeven on January 18, 2018 4:49PM
  • ordraveeb17_ESO
    That is what I am trying to say, yet 90% of guilds dont care unless it's one of their own. Point being PvP changed over three years. You would have guilds and PuGs working together for their faction and for employment REGARDLESS of who was 1st.

well than come to the blue side ... we have comunications between the big pvp guilds and sometimes one of our ddk raidleaders are even runing a pug group to clean up the mess our main grps left (^^)

thats the only way to fight back a totaly red card on primetime and sustain thoose yellow thickles from the south

/e and we have cookies

lol )) now everything clear... why you take keeps only with megazerg in primetime ))) also we like then AD logging to your side )))

...wut?

You have to see it relative to the player base: 5 Blues (+ 2 solo players) taking DC, Ash and Chally from the red map every evening are a megazerg because they make up a third of the whole blue population, while 20 Reds are small scale since they make up hardly 5% of the red population ;)

5 blues?! O.o are you sure than you play Sotha prime time ?! at kings every evening 20+ smurfs farming + ping pong ales-blk-chally. from both side around 50+. Just today push from kings smurfs once... but sorry it was full raid at least 24+.(+bananas 12-16)
    + you told your self than you have main raid + pug raid.... it's not 5 +2.
    Edited by ordraveeb17_ESO on January 18, 2018 9:40PM
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is what I am trying to say, yet 90% of guilds dont care unless it's one of their own. Point being PvP changed over three years. You would have guilds and PuGs working together for their faction and for employment REGARDLESS of who was 1st.

well than come to the blue side ... we have comunications between the big pvp guilds and sometimes one of our ddk raidleaders are even runing a pug group to clean up the mess our main grps left (^^)

thats the only way to fight back a totaly red card on primetime and sustain thoose yellow thickles from the south

/e and we have cookies

lol )) now everything clear... why you take keeps only with megazerg in primetime ))) also we like then AD logging to your side )))

...wut?

You have to see it relative to the player base: 5 Blues (+ 2 solo players) taking DC, Ash and Chally from the red map every evening are a megazerg because they make up a third of the whole blue population, while 20 Reds are small scale since they make up hardly 5% of the red population ;)

5 blues?! O.o are you sure than you play Sotha prime time ?! at kings every evening 20+ smurfs farming + ping pong ales-blk-chally. from both side around 50+. Just today push from kings smurfs once... but sorry it was full raid at least 24+.(+bananas 12-16)

Well it was 5+2 people 2 hours ago in Fara, wasn´t it? While you were waiting for me and the scroll outside and while your PuGs were at the main gate? Case closed ;)

We don´t have a PuG raid. Sometimes some players feel pity for the poor blue PuGs, and lead one, typically with almost no coordination with our main raid. We even split our main raid into two without needing it, because you can fight yellow ball groups better with 2 small groups of 8 people than with a 20 guy lag train.

The Bleakers Zerg is PuG land. It only exists for guild groups to farm pugs and has no strategic importance whatsoever, nor is it "proof" for anything. The Blue Zerg between 9 and 10 only exists because it´s the only time of a 24h day when Blues don´t have to fear to get zerged by 5 times their number.
    Edited by Thraben on January 18, 2018 10:49PM

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭

/e and we have cookies

...wut?

I guess it must be really hard to fight same numbers, isnt' it? :D
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I see how much dc qq here I would almost feel sorry for them. Same is all over internet, they qq and wanna make everybody think they are underdogs, non zerg players that are fighting millions of enemies etc. Then I log on Vivec and see 20 dc on Kings while at least 60 of them go for Chalman. There is no need to mention that Ash is yellow and glade has 3/3 yellow resources at that point. So much about dc on EU PC most busy campaign. And that is why I have zero, subzero sympathy for dc being zerged down on any campaign/platform.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »
    When I see how much dc qq here I would almost feel sorry for them. Same is all over internet, they qq and wanna make everybody think they are underdogs, non zerg players that are fighting millions of enemies etc. Then I log on Vivec and see 20 dc on Kings while at least 60 of them go for Chalman. There is no need to mention that Ash is yellow and glade has 3/3 yellow resources at that point. So much about dc on EU PC most busy campaign. And that is why I have zero, subzero sympathy for dc being zerged down on any campaign/platform.

u really talk about vivec..HERE..?

and sereously we dont cry.. because when numbers are more equal during prime time pact isnt usually able to stay against us.

btw gz to the yellow emperor yesterday!
    Edited by Trashs1 on January 19, 2018 9:52AM
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol like anyone wants sympathy from the PVE faction that struggles to take or hold keeps in prime time without AD blobbing to their rescue!
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

lol like anyone wants sympathy from the PVE faction that struggles to take or hold keeps in prime time without AD blobbing to their rescue!

So, you cry here for what?
    If you need no sympathy form EP or AD, do you cry to get sympathy of the devs? Other dc crybabies? Someone else? Or is crying all you dc folk know to do?
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So, you cry here for what?
    If you need no sympathy form EP or AD, do you cry to get sympathy of the devs? Other dc crybabies? Someone else? Or is crying all you dc folk know to do?

Yeah okay I see your problem, I know it's very different on Pact (because lordy you love to cry and moan in /zone) but talking about ways to win a campign isn't actaully crying.

I know that's hard to accept when your faction just PVE's keeps at 5am to win.
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Talking" about ways to win campaign? On a public forum? Same place where enemies can read it? You, sir, are a genius.
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    "Talking" about ways to win campaign? On a public forum? Same place where enemies can read it? You, sir, are a genius.

I dont quite think you understood the message xD
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will tell u the secret to win campaign. Just zerg and pvdoor. That's all B)
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • ordraveeb17_ESO
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    I will tell u the secret to win campaign. Just zerg and pvdoor. That's all B)

lol ))) sure?! O.o LoL )))
    campaign win always day and night capers))) pvp 24/7 ))) i don't care campaign (for me it's ok to be in top 2%), but it's annoying then Pact locked and max numbers 2 raids and need play VS bigger numbers of AD and DC(low pop,in primetime at least 3 raid stacked in one place) ))) sometimes i have only 1 question then we have 2 or 1 keep... where is all this thousands of brave pact players )))
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm, let me guess... They log out when they cant just outnumber? :D
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • ordraveeb17_ESO

no idea... but anyway pact always locked. last time at Sotha stably 3 things.... 1 pact locked, smurfs low pop, bananas 3d place )))
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

no idea... but anyway pact always locked. last time at Sotha stably 3 things.... 1 pact locked, smurfs low pop, bananas 3d place )))

EP sure are present with poplock even when they get pushed back. The only difference to nights and mornings is that DC and AD fight back, and EP cNt win with sheer numbers.

But hey, let them push us to the gates every night and make vids about gate camping with full guild raids. Fun to watch :dizzy:
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QI_J5_13Vw

Few fights from our group. It's kinda hard to make some smallscale on sotha, cuz usually it ends like on last clip, but i hope u will enjoy. More will come!

Nice play. Thanks for keeping the dream alive!
    Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
    discord. fake_remedy#3254
    e. fake_remedy@hotmail.com
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight when DC was clinically dead and AD got like ~10 ppl max, 20 EP suddenly logged it at like 4am and painted the whole map red. Then they let AD take 1 of their homekeeps back just to zerg it back down right after, for like 3 or 4 times in a row just to get the 6k offensive tick, I assume...
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime time AD Emp yesterday. Of course, Reds got angry then and gathered their 50+ blob and just waltzed down south. That’s one thing you can count on in Sotha Sil. The second thing is a DC group farming on resources or attacking AD when they push EP, the very fun Eye of Noob game and Earthgore proc galore seems to never get old for them. Some things just never change.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Prime time AD Emp yesterday. Of course, Reds got angry then and gathered their 50+ blob and just waltzed down south. That’s one thing you can count on in Sotha Sil. The second thing is a DC group farming on resources or attacking AD when they push EP, the very fun Eye of Noob game and Earthgore proc galore seems to never get old for them. Some things just never change.

u only got emperor because pretty much all of dc and ep was in a juge siege on chally... u guys where able to pve all the other keeps fast and get chally when dc and ep where outdrained of the long fight...

and we all know that potato farming dc guild on senju^^
    Edited by Trashs1 on January 22, 2018 7:27PM
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm
    Cant remember if we even were at sej yesterday, at least we werent farming there. So it cant be us you are meaning.

And i wouldnt call that prime time emp. 2h later ok, prime time, but not when n you got emp.
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    and we all know that potato farming dc guild on senju^^ ... this guys actually never do something for the fraction

Good old Covenant, where people blame and hate each other. How about we get our AD chars ready and teach you how to play for the campaign? What will be left when we don't play with the main zergs any more? Will you still be able to PvDoor once the zergs arrive and keeps are actually defended? I guess we will see very soon & I hope you DDK wannabes won't log off the moment you see us.

Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    Wait what? Sexy Squad going AD???
    Cmon now, those rhymes yesterday weren't THAT bad xD
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its quite funny how the main DC zerg thinks a little 12 men group can help them do what a 50 men pug dc zerg cant^^
    Guess thats called a l2p issue
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    Its quite funny how the main DC zerg thinks a little 12 men group can help them do what a 50 men pug dc zerg cant^^
    Guess thats called a l2p issue

Little? Every blue guild group has 7-14 on Sotha, and always have. And every of them makes a difference. Besides, why do you even think he meant you? You weren't there. Everyone farms at Sej sooner or later, some maybe sooner and some maybe later. You are almost the only hope for players who can't join one of the 4 german TS
    and the 2 French speaking groups, and I regularly recommend you to players who I am forced to reject because of the language.

Though I like having more organized enemy groups (so I can win with casuals against progress oriented groups which is a nice challenge), it would be horrible to have so few international guilds on Sotha's Blue side.