Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [*]Linchal Grand Manor: This imposing estate in the Nibenese style was originally built as the summer manor of an Imperial City nobleman, now sadly deceased. Gardens with statues and a reflecting pool surround the stately walled mansion. Sumptuous!
    • This home will only be available for purchase with crowns once it goes live.
    [/list]

Are you ******* kidding me? This is bull ****. Will you just make ONE nice house that isn't a **** crown exclusive?!?
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a big hit to Green Pact and Plague Doctor. They are certainly still viable, but I'm curious where the nerf is coming from for those.

@Wrobel doesn't like the new HP tank meta. Unfortunately my Orc stamplar PvP setup that uses Green Pact + Troll King + Beekeeper/Orgnum's Scales/4x Leki's Focus is now crippled. As is any other off-meta PvP setup that uses either of those 2 sets.
    Edited by Scyantific on July 31, 2017 4:05PM
  • John_1999
    John_1999
    ✭✭✭
    That buff to Draugr Hulk, holy s#%§"
    Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
    Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
    -There is no bussines like lag bussines-
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So torugs, oblivion enchant and valkyn skoria is gonna be the new meta right? I'll start CRAFTING it since it's the most easily obtainable 5 piece set. What is it, 3 trait? Lmao gg
    Edited by Hutch679 on July 31, 2017 4:06PM
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrobag wrote: »
    [*]Linchal Grand Manor: This imposing estate in the Nibenese style was originally built as the summer manor of an Imperial City nobleman, now sadly deceased. Gardens with statues and a reflecting pool surround the stately walled mansion. Sumptuous!
    [/list]

Are you ******* kidding me? This is bull ****. Will you just make ONE nice house that isn't a **** crown exclusive?!?

There's... like 40 houses that aren't? Including the three Alliance manors and some of the larger large houses like Hunding's Palatial Hall that are quite nice?

And that there's two gold-purchasable houses added this update?
    Edited by rhapsodious on July 31, 2017 4:08PM
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    So torugs, oblivion enchant and valkyn skoria is gonna be the new meta right? I'll start CRAFTING it since it's the most easily obtainable 5 piece set. What is it, 3 trait? Lmao gg

"OMG, grinding dungeons sucks"
    "OMG, crafted sets OP"
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, almost no broken mechanics got fixed in any way:
    1. Bleeds still too strong
    2. Infused oblivion enchants still too strong
    3. Medium armor still too weak
    4. Bow still too weak
    5. Sorc still too strong (shieldstacking, magicka stacking, curse, ...)
    6. Necropotence not touched at all
    7. Shadowrend is broken, has almost perma uptime and bugs me out of cloak

Game design changes like weapontraits are good but balance wise this is a huge disappointment (like most of the time to be honest).

all the above apart from the bow i agree with, lethal arrow hits for up to 15k and they can get 4 of before u know it, meaning ur dead, but in pve the bow does need help
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • WardogAce
    WardogAce
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone explain to me what a VFX Furnishing is? I can only think "Visual Effects" but what does this include?
    You walk the narrow path that cuts between glory and sacrifice--valor and patience. You measure your pursuit of honor with reason and foresight.
    Playing since October 2013
    • Armazd Krikor: Stamina Sorcerer- DC Redguard | PVE/PVP DPS
    • Artemis Mihr: Magicka Templar - EP Dunmer | PVP DPS
    • Arwen Lucine: Magicka Sorcerer - DC Dunmer | PVE DPS
    vMA | vDSA | vSO HM | vHRC HM | vAA HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS +1 | vCR +2

• rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WardogAce wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me what a VFX Furnishing is? I can only think "Visual Effects" but what does this include?

I assume the ones you can interact with, like the ones that have an "activated/deactivated" state. Not sure if just any old light counts, but I assume stuff like the collectible skyshard would be in this category.
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Thanks for the updates. I'm curious if you are addressing the current issues with how Infused/Torug enchants are functioning. It was specifically noted in previous PTS notes that the cooldown reduction from these would interact multiplicatively, however on PTS they are currently additive, which is allowing us to proc low-cooldown glyphs (such as fire, frost, shock, poison, disease, etc) once per second. There are videos of this available already, it is clearly an additive function despite what the notes say it should be. Anything you can share on this please?
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Some furnishings are animated, for example the skooma bubbler or the Tribunal fountain.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »
    Draugr Hulk: Increased the Max Stamina granted by this Item Set to 2540 from 2500.
    Really

OMG a 40 stamina increase? What a huge buff!

Buff should be upto 3000/3200 atleast
  • WardogAce
    WardogAce
    ✭✭✭
    I did try lightings--that's still under the regular furnishings category. I've tried the dummies and the books too--I'll go buy a skyshard if that counts
    You walk the narrow path that cuts between glory and sacrifice--valor and patience. You measure your pursuit of honor with reason and foresight.

• Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Linchal Grand Manor: This imposing estate in the Nibenese style was originally built as the summer manor of an Imperial City nobleman, now sadly deceased. Gardens with statues and a reflecting pool surround the stately walled mansion. Sumptuous!
    This home will only be available for purchase with crowns once it goes live.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

So this means all homes in DLC are crowns only even though we own those dlcs?
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • WardogAce
    WardogAce
    ✭✭✭
    @

I assume the ones you can interact with, like the ones that have an "activated/deactivated" state. Not sure if just any old light counts, but I assume stuff like the collectible skyshard would be in this category.

Even the soul shriven animated thing and the mist don't count XD this is weird

• code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please reconsider the indirect nerfs to Willpower/Agility/Endurance? By not buffing their 2p bonus in line with the 2-4p buffs to every other set in the game, you are effectively nerfing these three sets. Which aren't even overperforming and have long since been supplanted by other options in both PvE and PvP. So why go through with this nerf?
    Edited by code65536 on July 31, 2017 4:43PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • WardogAce
    WardogAce
    ✭✭✭

but I assume stuff like the collectible skyshard would be in this category.

Unfortunately the PTS set toon can't buy the skyshard so I can't test it :(

• TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draugr Hulk: Increased the Max Stamina granted by this Item Set to 2540 from 2500.
    That one is really funny no need to bother to write even code for it.

Nerien’eth: Decreased the delay from when this Item Set procs to when it deals damage to 2 seconds from 3 secsonds.
    i think still no usefull atleat make it 1.2 or 1.3 and first bonus to max magicka than usefull... compared to SELENE

Willow’s Path: The percentage increase to recovery granted by this Item Set will now modify all flat increases to recovery, such as drinks.
    u fix this (happy) But i guess u broke this now again we will see on pts testing but im sure u broke it:(SAD)
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overall, pretty good. I was hoping the "adjustments" would be to make more crafted sets relevant, but it is what it is. Not much in the way of class balancing though, which I thought would be here.

Wow...you guys really want this whole Frost-Tank idea to be a reality, huh?
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tyrobag wrote: »
    [/list]

There's... like 40 houses that aren't? Including the three Alliance manors and some of the larger large houses like Hunding's Palatial Hall that are quite nice?

And that there's two gold-purchasable houses added this update?

I said Nice house. there are plenty of awful ones, sure. Zo$ is just making sure that all the actually cool or unique houses are crown exclusives.
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like there will be no address to the PVE population killing changes made to the basic mechanics of combat with the morrowind "chapter" in this update since I expect few changes before live from this patch. Nothing to see here, move along.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raghul wrote: »
    i don't get the nerf to spriggan and spinners, those sets weren't even overperforming

They were arguably the highest dmg sets you could equip. Most likely they still are.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Ryan1704
    Ryan1704
    ✭✭✭
    Not too bad i guess but not much changes and some were quite strange
  • paabeatz
    paabeatz
    ✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Raghul wrote: »
    i don't get the nerf to spriggan and spinners, those sets weren't even overperforming

They were arguably the highest dmg sets you could equip. Most likely they still are.

Wait, which patch do you play? They're not even close to being meta.
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BraidasNM wrote: »
    im just curious why valkyn is still an instant, unavoidable proc when all the others have been nerfed

Its not unavoidable. Use purge, line of sight, and don't stand in stupid.
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, almost no broken mechanics got fixed in any way:
    1. Bleeds still too strong
    2. Infused oblivion enchants still too strong
    3. Medium armor still too weak
    4. Bow still too weak
    5. Sorc still too strong (shieldstacking, magicka stacking, curse, ...)
    6. Necropotence not touched at all
    7. Shadowrend is broken, has almost perma uptime and bugs me out of cloak

Game design changes like weapontraits are good but balance wise this is a huge disappointment (like most of the time to be honest).

all the above apart from the bow i agree with, lethal arrow hits for up to 15k and they can get 4 of before u know it, meaning ur dead, but in pve the bow does need help

I call *** on that.

With 5417 weapon damage & Marksman, the maximum Lethal Arrow tooltip you can get is 23 418 damage. This gets halved in Cyrodiil, to 11 709.

On a target with 0 CPs, 0 armor, 0 crit resistance, you can crit for around 20k assuming 75%~ crit modifier.

Do you want to know what is required for that?
    • 5x Alchemist
    • 5x Marksman
    • 2x Kena
    • Weapon Damage enchant
    • 5 light attacks to stack up Hawk Eye passive
    • Maximum range for +12%

And yes, a total potato as a target who doesn't dodge roll it or block it, and is literally running around naked with 0 CPs.

The most I've been crit on my squishy medium stamblade with Lethal Arrow is around 7-8k (not counting the no CP cap days or Snipe pre-nerfs).

So no, you don't get hit by 15k & for someone to land 4 of them "before u know it" takes around 4 seconds, unless you've found a way to remove its cast time & make it ignore GCD.

Bow does not kill good players.
    Edited by DDuke on July 31, 2017 4:31PM
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just adjust CP a bit, and Spriggans/Spinners builds will be right where they were.
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Linchal Grand Manor: This imposing estate in the Nibenese style was originally built as the summer manor of an Imperial City nobleman, now sadly deceased. Gardens with statues and a reflecting pool surround the stately walled mansion. Sumptuous!
    This home will only be available for purchase with crowns once it goes live.

Why is it only available for crowns? You had the chance to do something good, It should be available for purchase with GOLD for owners of the imperial Edition, please :(
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bowser wrote: »
    BraidasNM wrote: »
    im just curious why valkyn is still an instant, unavoidable proc when all the others have been nerfed

Its not unavoidable. Use purge, line of sight, and don't stand in stupid.

i jab you, it hits you. i dont think you know how the set works
    Youtube

"I like to think of myself as the good cop and braidas as the bad cop. Hes the little devil on DC's shoulder, im the angel" -Subtomik