The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

NA PC CALL 2 ARMS: DC and AD, SHOR NEEDS YOU!

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dutchessx wrote: »
    Sorry @Rickter but I disagree on this point. Myself & DR spoke extensively in zone when we had emp to not gate camp any faction and EP listened. The only time that did not keep EP from gate camping was when some EP guild from another server turned the entirety of the map red, I think it was a day or a few days at most. We tried to stop them but to no avail. So to say all factions did nothing to stop what happened to Sotha Sil is to broad of a generalization imo. And, honestly imo we get gate camped the most which is why the EP population has moved on to other servers or left pvp altogether. I have even taken DR to other servers to play because the guild needs a break from all the nonsense that goes on there.

Oh jeez, im sorry @Dutchessx I do remember you saying this a while back. i totally forgot and I do apologize for that.

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Last night, after we secured a DC emperor again, My guild logged. Both EP and AD had their trikeeps. Someone in Zone chat advocated going for skyshards in which the following conversation was prompted:
    Screenshot_20171010_230702.jpg
    Screenshot_20171010_230717.jpg

I have always fought for the well being of Shor but not only that, but fun, clean, good PvP. I know thats hard to stomach for you EP and AD, but we're actually the good guys here. Sorry. but not sorry.

(this excludes <BCC> except for that one time your boy couldnt help himself and tbagged me)

With that being said - @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler whoever, can we reconsider placing skyshards inside enemy gate keeps? it promotes what is now known to have a very negative side-effect.

Wait... was EP actually gate camping last week? It might explain the past few nights. Like AD holding BRK/Chal and pushing Arrius while DC had emp and 4 ring keeps. Or last night earlier in the evening with DC pushing Arrius, then later when AD controlled the entire south but the DC emp group was careful to be sure EP couldn't even get a resource back.

The EP pugs are just cowering in Arrius at this point, steathing up and running from any fight. Coaxing one or two out to do something only to get steamrolled is super fun. :/

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats what Caff was claiming. I know DC was pushed to their gates several times last week but I mean, it's whatever, we just take our stuff back.

I thought we had a good lead though, campaign wise. didnt know we lost by just 100 pts.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought i saw some Fantasia tags. thought you guys were defunct for some reason.

Nah, but we moved to Trueflame for raid nights back in... Spring 2016, I wanna say? Vivec now :]
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    thats what Caff was claiming. I know DC was pushed to their gates several times last week but I mean, it's whatever, we just take our stuff back.

I thought we had a good lead though, campaign wise. didnt know we lost by just 100 pts.

I don't disbelieve, just disappointed. It wouldn't surprise me if the gate camping was done in motivation to win the campaign by scoring points. "Winning" is more important than everyone having fun to some.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ugh. not gonna even try and shine this up: we got straight beat UP tonight :(

i usually get 120k AP a night. tonight i only got 66k because one. . ANYTHING from the emperor version of @Lord_Hev and i was just dead. then of course i cant lead the raid and that falls apart and we're getting farmed.

it was a tough night. like, hadnt experienced that kind of a$$ beating in a long time. And ive had my a s s beat plenty.

Had to thank my team just for hanging in there til the end.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mad respect for DC being tenacious tonight.

And I don't know which EP were cleaning up our back yard but it was really helpful. AD also had a decent presence which was a good change. We left enemy scrolls where they were in the early evening since no one was defending them, but I was surprised AD never attempted to get theirs back. Maybe AD has forgotten they have scrolls since they've scarcely been home in weeks.

I was hitting some 15k leaps before I swapped to templar, but I was feeling pretty jelly of the 20k+ ones QAM was hitting. Maybe my EP DK needs to get emp...
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qaevir was doing 17-18k leaps on me. Instantly deleted. i got leaped by him while in his standard. I had 16 due to joint Req/CTG grouping and i know thats a rather large group but when its like this the whole night:
    tenor.gif

I think the numbers discussion goes out the window. We need to make some serious adjustments if this is going to be the norm. I felt like i had to apologize to my team for something.

EDIT: I do want to say this folks: both Montayva and Qaevir exemplify the model Emperor. Like, this is what Emperor should feel like. Too many pretender emperors laughed at for barely being able to 1vX or dying to really basic maneuvers/tactics. Im speaking in general and most definitely not dogging those that worked hard for it or saying people didnt deserve it, of course. but both Montayva and Qaevir revitalizes what we all once thought about Emperors. Very powerful, approach cautiously, takes everything just to take them down. It feels like work. So major props to them for that.
    Edited by Rickter on October 12, 2017 12:45PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was actually in Shor last night, but unfortunately; it was running a lowbie through sky shards. Only had one encounter at one and at first it was like "Oh look. AD. They have 4 and we have 4" Just after someone actually said that in our group, I noticed their 4 were backing up, then up over the hill came maybe 10 more. LOL I pretty much just hung back then cloaked out so I could rez the other 3 guys and get them back on their way to skyshards.

I think you worry too much about numbers in here, though. You might avoid the size of zergs Vivek has but its not like anyone is going to go out of their way to get a head count before each fight. Kind of cool that most people will agree to not gate camp and crap like that, but you won't be able to stop everyone, particularly if you do successfully get more players to come over. Not sure why you beat yourselves up over it.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I was actually in Shor last night, but unfortunately; it was running a lowbie through sky shards. Only had one encounter at one and at first it was like "Oh look. AD. They have 4 and we have 4" Just after someone actually said that in our group, I noticed their 4 were backing up, then up over the hill came maybe 10 more. LOL I pretty much just hung back then cloaked out so I could rez the other 3 guys and get them back on their way to skyshards.

I think you worry too much about numbers in here, though. You might avoid the size of zergs Vivek has but its not like anyone is going to go out of their way to get a head count before each fight. Kind of cool that most people will agree to not gate camp and crap like that, but you won't be able to stop everyone, particularly if you do successfully get more players to come over. Not sure why you beat yourselves up over it.

people get very particular about numbers. i was accused last night several times of just "zerging" or having "zerg goggles on" etc. Cant name and shame but that was getting thrown alot last nights towards me. Funny thing is, we didnt start out that big, it was the result of getting clomp-stomped by super saiyan Qaevir.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

people get very particular about numbers. i was accused last night several times of just "zerging" or having "zerg goggles on" etc. Cant name and shame but that was getting thrown alot last nights towards me. Funny thing is, we didnt start out that big, it was the result of getting clomp-stomped by super saiyan Qaevir.

You put up more effort than most not to from what I can tell. I'd just ignore whoever is complaining.
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night just flat-out sucked. As soon as the map got interesting, that large EP zerg (which included a few folks I recognized from Sotha. I won't say who, and they should know who they are.) utterly killed the map and drove pretty much everyone but me out on AD side (after which, they literally all left without even clearing the full ring.)

It was disgusting, and not in a good or interesting way. I can understand getting help to stop a dethrone (which nearly happened), but smashing a campaign with that many EP is just not good for keeping people on the map. I have a feeling if EP could hold off from smashing AD/DC too hard like they did last night, Shor might start really picking up steam. The fights are REALLY GOOD here when they happen.

Bright side, I managed to take #1 on AD finally last night. Don't know if I'll have it after work, but I'm looking forward to tonight regardless.

---

Oh yeah, I also got my first solo outpost capture last night. Pretty proud of that too. Took six kills (Double D's group of three, and two EP defenders. One of them rode back while I was flagging) and a lot of juking and abusing a particular horribly-designed ult... but I did it.

I still have a lot to learn and improve on to compete with the rest of the truly hardcore PvP crowd though. Some of you are near damn impossible to win against.
    Edited by Jamini on October 12, 2017 4:04PM
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully people arent too discouraged and we can get agoup going as well. I’ll be there regardless.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isnt the 18k leap, or the several 17.5k leaps I was dealt, but you get the jist:

Screenshot_20171011_204505.jpg
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My record leaps thus far:

s3rPdop.jpg?1

ciVWBDc.jpg?1

These leaps are in honor of the late Crassus Licinius II @Panda244 . May the rebels of Axe of Belharza lay forever in the ground, in the craters his leaps of flight had planted ye disobient subjects to his heretical majesty.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just noticed thats the dmg shield morph of leap right? Isnt take flight the one that does more dmg and has more range?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just noticed thats the dmg shield morph of leap right? Isnt take flight the one that does more dmg and has more range?

Yes, but Take Flight is also physical damage. Ferocious leap is the magic morph doing fire damage.
    PC NA
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FTFY

CfO5y3v.png
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NVM
    Edited by casparian on October 12, 2017 11:40PM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    And now coming to a Shor near you: people who teabag after nice 1v1s. I just don't get that mentality. Brookus, why do you run with this guy?

You got tbagged by the guy whose duel you jumped in on lol. Karma maybe?
    Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    Nirnrewt/ Nutella/Nirncrux: AD, EP, DC Stamblades+Stamdens
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

Beholder of the power to unleash the QAM HAM
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Montayva wrote: »
    casparian wrote: »
    And now coming to a Shor near you: people who teabag after nice 1v1s. I just don't get that mentality. Brookus, why do you run with this guy?

You got tbagged by the guy whose duel you jumped in on lol. Karma maybe?

Yeah, I posted that before I realized what was going on. I totally deserved it. :D
    Edited by casparian on October 12, 2017 11:50PM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • PandaIsAPotato
    PandaIsAPotato
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

s3rPdop.jpg?1

ciVWBDc.jpg?1

These leaps are in honor of the late Crassus Licinius II @Panda244 . May the rebels of Axe of Belharza lay forever in the ground, in the craters his leaps of flight had planted ye disobient subjects to his heretical majesty.

I am neither late nor early, I arrive precisely when I mean to.
    Supreme Leader Panda
    GM of Licinius Exploitation Incorporated
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

s3rPdop.jpg?1

ciVWBDc.jpg?1

Notice me Senpai

2yL0wPT.jpg?1
    PC NA
  • Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qaevir was doing 17-18k leaps on me. Instantly deleted. i got leaped by him while in his standard. I had 16 due to joint Req/CTG grouping and i know thats a rather large group but when its like this the whole night:
    tenor.gif

I think the numbers discussion goes out the window. We need to make some serious adjustments if this is going to be the norm. I felt like i had to apologize to my team for something.

EDIT: I do want to say this folks: both Montayva and Qaevir exemplify the model Emperor. Like, this is what Emperor should feel like. Too many pretender emperors laughed at for barely being able to 1vX or dying to really basic maneuvers/tactics. Im speaking in general and most definitely not dogging those that worked hard for it or saying people didnt deserve it, of course. but both Montayva and Qaevir revitalizes what we all once thought about Emperors. Very powerful, approach cautiously, takes everything just to take them down. It feels like work. So major props to them for that.

I know you've already spoken to Qam about it, but honestly, our group would welcome the extra numbers to fight at this point. And thank you, for the compliments. Your guild has given us quite the workout thus far @Rickter, and waiting for you guys to log on for some more interesting fights is probably the highlights of the evening for us each day.

Just want to add it's been interesting to observe what goes on in Shor during oceanic time also this past two campaigns. The number of people who have come in for a pvdoor attempt at an easy emp achieve has been... well... not surprising actually
    Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    Nirnrewt/ Nutella/Nirncrux: AD, EP, DC Stamblades+Stamdens
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

Beholder of the power to unleash the QAM HAM
  • Cold91
    Cold91
    ✭✭✭
    Being relatively new to this camp, having only been somewhat active in it this past week, I gotta say it has a lot of potential. I really do wish that there was more of a dc and ad presence, because the rare fights I can drag out of them are awesome. This camp seems to have some really decent people on all sides and very little drama. When it isn't dead or pvdoor, and pvp actually happens shor is the best respite from the vivec lag and sotha drama. In the next few days i will def home a toon or two here.

Quick shout out to Qam's 30k leap, really giving that morph a reason to be called ferocious lol.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cold91 wrote: »
    Being relatively new to this camp, having only been somewhat active in it this past week, I gotta say it has a lot of potential. I really do wish that there was more of a dc and ad presence, because the rare fights I can drag out of them are awesome. This camp seems to have some really decent people on all sides and very little drama.

Speaking only of prime time, DC has more consistent numbers. Requiem officially runs 5 nights a week I think, CTG is on every night it seems, Strife is on occassionally. EP has only had the number of pugs it has the past couple of days because of emp. When DC has had prime time emp -- which has been most of the time over the past couple of weeks -- there are more DC pugs and EP is outnumbered. (Unless you count the EP farming sewers.) Not an unusual pattern, but the lack of consistent small guilds shows. I feel like the EP-DC equation is balancing but there is room for more small guilds to come in on both sides, especially those that will run mid-week.

AD is usually sorely underpopulated. AD needs help.
  • Claire
    Claire
    ✭✭✭

s3rPdop.jpg?1

ciVWBDc.jpg?1

Notice me Senpai

2yL0wPT.jpg?1

Good thing you took the time to blank out the poor victim's name! Oh, wait...lol.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Montayva wrote: »
    I know you've already spoken to Qam about it, but honestly, our group would welcome the extra numbers to fight at this point. And thank you, for the compliments. Your guild has given us quite the workout thus far @Rickter, and waiting for you guys to log on for some more interesting fights is probably the highlights of the evening for us each day.

I really appreciate your words in regards to Requiem @Montayva . I've talked with Brookus about this and I'll repost my thoughts here:

I've never in my life advocated that Requiem was some elite, super coordinated, group optimized, min/max pvp guild. I have a very "come as you are policy", it attracts newbies that otherwise are far too intimidated by cyrodiil and we try and have fun as a group. I have no idea what gear anyone is running and counter siege and negates are not strategies i encourage (i have nothing terribly against it, just not something i focus on or expect).

It's true at one point we did have a dedicated element, however, labeling it as competitive would be a bit misleading. It was just a team of enthusiastic PvPers whom wished to surround themselves with equally like minded enthusiastic PvPers who pledged to build for PvP in earnest. Unfortunately, this led to a split in which those 14-16 individuals went and formed their own guild due to personal differences with myself.

I am not trying to expose a bunch of in house drama but rather describe how far we've come. In Jan-Mar of this year, It was a struggle to get PvP groups going and this was directly due to the aforementioned split. It was very typical to only have 3-4 Requiem members in a group. I was personally attacked and harassed as a small portion of those individuals would come onto the same server as Requiem and claim keeps for "The Real Requiem". I moved Home campaigns twice. they followed. I confronted them twice, only to get trolled more so i reached out to some folks personally to try and get everyone to move on and let it be. But i stayed persistent, and my come as you are policy attracted those that we wanted in our groups and you see the end result which is a group of 8-12 almost every night. And those that sought to hold me down, who wanted to see my failure, are no longer even playing the game.

We worked hard. I am proud of what this guild is and what we can accomplish night after night. I dont care who wins the campaign. I dont care who has emperor. I push objectives because its the tangible and goal oriented thing to do but ultimately, i want to play clean, play respectfully, and make the time spent fun for everyone involved.

So it brought a smile to my face that you all looked forward to pvping with us and i consider it a real honor to be fighting players of y'all's caliber.

Qaevir indirectly got Requiem to pvp. Im not going to go into those details but everything Requiem PvP oriented for the last two plus years was due to those events on Thornblade. It took me a while to get over it but the realization was undeniable. One of those "everything happens for a reason" kind of moments.

EDIT: highlights from last night:
    20k leap insta death:

Screenshot_20171012_201847.jpg

12k Power Lash fatality:

Screenshot_20171012_223411.jpg

but yeah, we were on Chalman Mine, and Qae leaped onto the flag, me, two other pugs, and all the guards died instantly. it was like 6-7 kills. that LotR Sauron gif earlier is seriously how this feels. Do i need to form the Last Alliance of Mer and Men??
    Edited by Rickter on October 13, 2017 6:49PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD pvdoored the map a couple of hours ago so QAM will have to earn those leaps back and squishy glass cannon bowtards gankblades are safe from 30k crits... for now.

If @Jamini is who I think s/he is, sorry you didn't hold that top spot to get emp.

I realize Requiem has been getting knocked around the past couple of days, but it is very refreshing not to be fighting a destro/negate meta.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    I realize Requiem has been getting knocked around the past couple of days, but it is very refreshing not to be fighting a destro/negate meta.

sadly, we cant say the same for that one Dracarys member last night :(

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE: