Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA PC CALL 2 ARMS: DC and AD, SHOR NEEDS YOU!

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night was probably first time DC was 2 bars in Shor in a long time.

A little too zergy for my tastes but I think its going to be a regular thing nowadays.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday we took a small group to Shor and fought for a while & ended up with a fair size group in Shor. We had a hard time finding good fights until we took both of our scrolls from DC. The fights were fun. Then another larger group of EP showed up & took the ring. We complained in zone they were ruining pvp for the night but there was no reply so we decided not to run the scrolls home 1 reset and not sure what happened to the other after I dropped it. We went back to Sotha afterwards. I have also been bringing small groups to Shor on off nights. It has been slow at times & I refuse to pvdoor the map. I also would like to see more AD & DC pop during prime time. I would love to bring DR back for at least non-raid nights.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call to Glory had 14 last night. Requiem had 8. Then there was probably around 8 more pugs/ warpig’s group.

There was probably around 30 give or take DC spread over the map after the EP dethrone. AD did come out swinging around 10pm. Fought and lost to them at Chalman. Counted 10.

I felt it was pretty populated. We’ll see gow this cycle goes. Right after reset is usually very slow.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was a ton of population on Shor yesterday, it was just spread out over time in clumps. Since none of it appeared to be emp-flip related, it was a step forward I think. If only we could have been on at the same time!

Dreadlords was the large EP group that took the ring early on. I left, but they took emp and EP's scrolls back.
    A couple of hours later DC had the numbers; a bunch of us logged in during/after dethrone because is seemed there were people to fight... then it felt like much of DC left? We couldn't find any decent numbers anywhere. We even took AD's Scroll from Glade and ran it to Nikel and found exactly 2 AD the entire time.

So most of us logged off. Then AD logged in about an hour later and zerged the map. :D

@Rickter You asked me a while back who Outlanders was. They are a new guild, or at least new to pvp. They had a sizable group Friday night (15+?) but are really beginners at this point. Fire siege versus doors level beginners. They are willing to learn and want to play the map.

I saw DIG with about 10 at one point. I always think of DIG as 24+, but a DIG presence of 10ish in prime time would be a really big help for AD.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged at 10:38pm est. CTG was still going and i think Req had a group of 5 still going. I wish i could stay on later. I really do. Seems like 10pm is when things get pretty heated and everything before is just the build up. I just cant. Gotta get up in the morning at 5:35.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zergs aren't the problem. And never were the problem. Each side has one. It's just the fact that they're never on at the same time to fight each other.

What was frustrating for our small group last night was that the harder we tried to find fights (we all logged on around the time dc had large numbers and Zerg dethroned me) the harder it was to find people. It's like Shor is largely a race to pvdoor, and very rarely could we find the larger groups defending anything or were able to force them into a situation to fight us. They would just let us take whatever we wanted while they raced off to pvdoor the next keep
    Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    Nirnrewt/ Nutella/Nirncrux: AD, EP, DC Stamblades+Stamdens
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

Beholder of the power to unleash the QAM HAM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Population seems to have picked up. The most recent PuG thread seems to explain why. last night, Requiem and CTG merged and i had a group of 14 much to the dismay of a few AD im sure. But you know what? Miat's counted 13 AD at Chalman twice last night so i dont feel too bad.

Vislah had his Emperor defense group as well and DC was two bars along with EP post 9PM EST.

Honestly, AD seems to have the more tenacious players outside of EP's <BCC> Makes me a little worried if they brought enough to fill two bars. Between Thelon's group last night and Deadly's the other night, them yellows were tough cookies.

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Honestly, AD seems to have the more tenacious players outside of EP's <BCC> Makes me a little worried if they brought enough to fill two bars. Between Thelon's group last night and Deadly's the other night, them yellows were tough cookies.

It was fun to fight against you guys, from AD-side, minus dealing with Vislah and his group whenever he showed up.
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well thank you! Were you guys the were wolves mixed in with some of the dead wait guys?

All AD fights last night were competitive and strong. It's the kind of fights I look for in Cyrodiil for sure.

Last night was perfect. I logged on my usual time and i noticed the map was entirely blue. We had the scrolls so idk what DC was doing. Req had 4 guys out there and I called them back and we BG'd for an hour. After that hour, i looked o nthe map and EP and AD had their tri keeps back, two of the inner and working on a third.

So we rallied up and had some really good pvp. Got pushed all the way down to Aleswell being the last keep, then EP got busy and Visla's group went to work and we got everything back except for BRK by the end of the night.

AD was very tough and we saw the group moving in a very coordinated fashion over by Ash. We paralleled them to the mine and had the showdown there. GREAT FIGHTS! Chalman was a bit frustrating, lots of siege and negates on us, and very well played strat by Thelon.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We'll be back in periodically. The last time, the fights weren't very consistent (pretty much no DC until we had emped, then more than we could handle during the dethrone,as we were only running 5-6 all that night), but there aren't exactly consistent fights on Sotha this cycle either. So we'll likely be in and out--a handful of us have Shor guested or an alt homed there now.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged in when the AD group was trying to dethrone and crown. The crown attempt nearly succeeded except for one keep. Wasn't really teamed up with them and was mostly soloing resources or doing small groups at keeps. I got a late start because I had to do a two-hour drive into canada after work.

Had a few good fights in-between reclaiming resources taken by reds and re-securing flagged yellow keeps. Including a very fun fight at Nik with two decent randos that I grouped with to try and nab the outpost. Three of us had the keep cleared + three DC: until the emp group showed up at the last minute an wiped us together.

Will admit, Animosity and Co are some pretty tough cookies. Tonight more of my guildies will be in on Shor though, so watch yourselves. ;)
    Edited by Jamini on October 10, 2017 5:21PM
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shor was fun last night for the short amount of time i was in there. A friend of mine was pushing emp and did the work and got a group together. Mix of fantasia core with other friends of theirs. Got to one final keep until dc pushed back and just wasn't enough ad on to keep pressure on other keeps. Unfortunately group fell apart (it was semi pug afterall) and people went off for the night but it was good times while it lasted.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought i saw some Fantasia tags. thought you guys were defunct for some reason.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There were just two BCC on earlier and we weren't even grouped. (I think there were a couple on the oceanic shift.) @Kaeriz and I decided holding on to trikeeps plus Drake was a win considering how hard AD pushed EP all night... while DC had emp took everything else. :D
  • Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    There were just two BCC on earlier and we weren't even grouped. (I think there were a couple on the oceanic shift.) @Kaeriz and I decided holding on to trikeeps plus Drake was a win considering how hard AD pushed EP all night... while DC had emp took everything else. :D

Qam and I were on later that day. We managed to thwart and AD pvdoor attempt at crowning. But for the most part oceanic time is still extremely quiet and usually only consists of 1's and 2's. Kinda frustrating to come home from work to a dead map with nothing to do, but nothing anyone can do about that at this point
    Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran a combined group of CTG and Requiem again last night rounding us out to 14 . Most of Requiem logged around 11PM EST. CTG continued with a group of 6.

Once again, DC was concentrated upon only this time it did result in a 1 hour 3 minute EP emperor. I logged on a little later around 9PM due to a Spectrum|TWC outage in my area. DC only had Glade and Warden with Glade UA. By the time i ported to Warden, we had lost Glade. @DeadlyRecluse 's group of 9 showed up at Warden shortly after and DC was able to repel them with 11 players (8 from Requiem, 3 pugs I think it was Nizzla and Poor Choices).

As stated by Inarre's comment Dreadlords were indeed alive and well:

Screenshot_20171010_214412.jpg

So listen, I was accused by a member of Deadly's group last night for "killing the campaign by zerging the map" (also teabagged by this individual so clearly had some pent up Sotha angst i can only assume. In any case, I am rather sensitive to a comment like that. I have been on Shor since it went live. I have reiterated several times to my guild that gate camping, dirty tactics, and teabagging were not going to be tolerated. I have stuck with Shor through thick and thin. I have constantly advocated a clean server. Reached out to the faction to promote as such. I cannot help what other guilds do. I cannot help if Vislah brings in 8 more DC and defends his emperorship. Thats to be expected and no one should feel like they did something wrong.

You see the group size Dreadlords was rolling in. Idk what im supposed to do, insist on only running 8 deep and get steam rolled? oh wait i did have 8 deep when that happened. . .

Last night, after we secured a DC emperor again, My guild logged. Both EP and AD had their trikeeps. Someone in Zone chat advocated going for skyshards in which the following conversation was prompted:
    Screenshot_20171010_230702.jpg
    Screenshot_20171010_230717.jpg

I have always fought for the well being of Shor but not only that, but fun, clean, good PvP. I know thats hard to stomach for you EP and AD, but we're actually the good guys here. Sorry. but not sorry.

(this excludes <BCC> except for that one time your boy couldnt help himself and tbagged me)

With that being said - @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler whoever, can we reconsider placing skyshards inside enemy gate keeps? it promotes what is now known to have a very negative side-effect.
    Edited by Rickter on October 11, 2017 12:14PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So listen, I was accused by a member of Deadly's group last night for "killing the campaign by zerging the map" (also teabagged by this individual so clearly had some pent up Sotha angst i can only assume. In any case, I am rather sensitive to a comment like that. I have been on Shor since it went live. I have reiterated several times to my guild that gate camping, dirty tactics, and teabagging were not going to be tolerated. I have stuck with Shor through thick and thin. I have constantly advocated a clean server. Reached out to the faction to promote as such. I cannot help what other guilds do. I cannot help if Vislah brings in 8 more DC and defends his emperorship. Thats to be expected and no one should feel like they did something wrong.

I kinda doubt that, but feel free to PM me a name. We were only 5-6 deep all night, so it was probably somebody surfing us. I don't think anybody in my group really gives a rat's posterior about Shor at this point. Plus we had a fantastic run in Shor last night, with really quality fights all around until the 11 pmish smurg assembled (and pretty much every AD pug seemed to dissipate).

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda doubt that, but feel free to PM me a name. We were only 5-6 deep all night, so it was probably somebody surfing us. I don't think anybody in my group really gives a rat's posterior about Shor at this point. Plus we had a fantastic run in Shor last night, with really quality fights all around until the 11 pmish smurg assembled (and pretty much every AD pug seemed to dissipate).

I wish i could remember his name. . yeah i know, im kicking myself for not screenshotting that too as i screen shot everything else. All i remember is his name was a three word phrase, not like an argonian though. and he was appearing offline. so i couldnt even whisper him back. He was definitely around your group the two times we ran into him, the second time was at roebeck. Apologies for assuming he was part of your group.

It was a miracle we pushed you guys back at Warden and were expecting you guys to rez at Rayles and come at us again. but you never did. we were confused. we didnt see you again until the crowning at Roe.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well rick hopefully more players from sotha sil will come to shor.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

that honestly sounds exhausting. Im honestly scared of the kind of players from Sotha.

EP and AD will be so salty against DC that all my efforts thus far to paint DC a different picture will be back to square one.

DC will come over thinking its totally ok to do what theyve been doing so unfortunately My guild is going to get lumped in with the offenders.

All three factions murdered that campaign. Im truly hoping they see the migration as a clean slate and everyone focuses on just having fun.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I wish i could remember his name. . yeah i know, im kicking myself for not screenshotting that too as i screen shot everything else. All i remember is his name was a three word phrase, not like an argonian though. and he was appearing offline. so i couldnt even whisper him back. He was definitely around your group the two times we ran into him, the second time was at roebeck. Apologies for assuming he was part of your group.

It was a miracle we pushed you guys back at Warden and were expecting you guys to rez at Rayles and come at us again. but you never did. we were confused. we didnt see you again until the crowning at Roe.

I know who you are talking about. Not in our group--our only 3 word phrase person was Spoons, who is the nicest person you'll ever meet lol.

When we first pushed for AD scrolls, y'all still had emp--we got Rayles (after a phenomenal fight, kudos to all DC involved up there) and moved on warden hoping to double-run scrolls. While we were up there, that EP zerg/raid swept the ring very quickly, so we figured we'd better go fight them. Had one good fight against them at Nik and then they seemed to disappear, never really saw them again--by the time we swung back to DC side AD had pretty much logged off, and then we had our skirmishes between Nik and Roe.

We really did have a great time in there last night. Great fights for the first 2-3 hours. The biggest problem seemed to be just that the other AD logged shortly after the dethrone, and that seemed to be right when DC picked up numbers--so there wasn't much point in defending anything further.

At that point, Sotha was back to decent action so we dipped rather than fight a delaying action with the 5 people left in group.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, ok @DeadlyRecluse no worries then, thanks for clearing that up. and yeah it wasnt Spoons. can confirm lol.

in any case, I a glad you guys had fun on Shor. I know the DC numbers have picked up. It's a little dismaying but there are a lot of nights where that increase in pop doesnt mean jack. DL had 18 players. straight up. whether they were good, bad or ugly, thats a large group in terms of Shor. I dont regret teaming up with CTG and rollin em right back.

I hope the map doesnt look like $h1+ this morning. homeboy claimed he just wanted skyshards. . . . .
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rickter Please don't go naming and shaming. We don't need the Shor threads locked like Sotha threads are.

The guy who did that wasn't in Deadly's group. He was a guy from my guild (who will not be named as per forum rules) who has a particular and very specific specific dislike for you.
    All three factions murdered that campaign. Im truly hoping they see the migration as a clean slate and everyone focuses on just having fun.

No, DC murdered Sotha. Sorry, but you are flat wrong.

---

I am very glad that here you are respecting homekeeps here after scrolls and the ring are cleared. It does help early in the evening when there are perhaps four total members of a faction in-zone with keeping things interesting and fun. Though I will say that fighting against a good player, with emp buffs, when trying to take a resource can be utterly demoralizing. That's just how the game goes until ZoS realizes that emp should scale to player count. (1 bar emps really do not need the massive buffs they get.)

The fighting got very good last night though, with my guild coordinating with Deadly's to retake the southern ring. The EP zerg guild that showed up (again, not naming them) were a fantastic AP faucet when they showed, nicely feeding our hungry yellow dragons. The best fight by far was when our four-man group rolled up on Sej behind a DC group that had just taken the keep. We wiped them twice (causing the keep the flip red) then turned around and killed around fifteen or so players on the porch under my standard (of might, not shifting) when it dropped.

Unfortunately 5v15-20 can only last so long. Eventually numbers did crush us. But it was fun!

I also recall a very fun fight against the main DC group at Roe farm that was pretty damn even. We were stacked with Deadly's group for that one and it was pretty back and forth until we picked off the DC healers. I wish I had a playercount up for that, since it would have been nice to know what the numbers were. (Think it was 12-14 DC vs 8-10 AD with AD guards assisting, but it's hard to tell at a glance)
    Edited by Jamini on October 11, 2017 1:43PM
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, ok @DeadlyRecluse no worries then, thanks for clearing that up. and yeah it wasnt Spoons. can confirm lol.

in any case, I a glad you guys had fun on Shor. I know the DC numbers have picked up. It's a little dismaying but there are a lot of nights where that increase in pop doesnt mean jack. DL had 18 players. straight up. whether they were good, bad or ugly, thats a large group in terms of Shor. I dont regret teaming up with CTG and rollin em right back.

I hope the map doesnt look like $h1+ this morning. homeboy claimed he just wanted skyshards. . . . .

Yeah, there's no real cure for pop imbalance in low pop servers, tbh. A 15 player difference isn't that big a deal on bigger pop servers, but 20v5 is pretty rough. And I'm pretty sure the EP group that logged after they throned was bigger than the subsequent DC emp push. I'm not complaining in any way--even after you and CTG were rolling down from Nik we had some great field fights before it was over.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

that honestly sounds exhausting. Im honestly scared of the kind of players from Sotha.

EP and AD will be so salty against DC that all my efforts thus far to paint DC a different picture will be back to square one.

DC will come over thinking its totally ok to do what theyve been doing so unfortunately My guild is going to get lumped in with the offenders.

Anybody coming to Shor from Sotha at the moment will likely be salty at AD, tbh.

DC murdered the campaign, but AD has been doing naughty things to the corpse.
  • Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pushing tri keeps is a hard thing to discourage when the other faction holds your Scrolls for so long. just gonna throw that one out there.

But even when factions don't hold any Scrolls I still see the remaining keeps pushed. So I doubt suggestions like disabling Scrolls will do any good anyway. Just seems to be the salty attitude of eff the other faction that is making Shor toxic.

ES Cosplayer wannabe

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamini wrote: »
    @Rickter Please don't go naming and shaming. We don't need the Shor threads locked like Sotha threads are.

The guy who did that wasn't in Deadly's group. He was a guy from my guild (who will not be named as per forum rules) who has a particular specific dislike for you.

No one is naming or shaming. I described an individual performing unsportsmanlike behavior and speculated and consequently wrongfully presumed said individual was a part of Deadly's group.

Thanks for the clarification though.

"Specific dislike for me" . . . I am not aware of what that is, unfortunately, but i'm sure he has his reasons. If he ever wants to talk about it, please pass it along that I am more than willing to discuss.

Let me ask you something though: do you think his behavior was necessary/warranted/acceptable?

No, DC murdered Sotha. Sorry, but you are flat wrong.

thats fair, i suppose. Specifically "The DC of Sotha Sil" though as those same individuals are not indicative or representative of DC anywhere else. I will maintain however, that no faction attempted to stop the server-destructive cycle. and the end result speaks for itself.

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    consequently wrongfully presumed said individual was a part of Deadly's group.

That is naming&shaming according to the mods here, and has gotten multiple Azura\Sotha salt threads locked in the past. So please watch it okay? Imported Sotha Salt is only good for you in moderation.

As for that individual, he won't be able to talk to you here so the point is moot. I'd frankly just ignore the bags and just move on. Or you could comment on his *** tendencies and ask him to call you daddy/mommy. Whatever floats your boat really.
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Originally from Rickter (sorry idk what I did to make the quote thing go crazy lol)

thats fair, i suppose. Specifically "The DC of Sotha Sil" though as those same individuals are not indicative or representative of DC anywhere else. I will maintain however, that no faction attempted to stop the server-destructive cycle. and the end result speaks for itself.

From me:

Sorry @Rickter but I disagree on this point. Myself & DR spoke extensively in zone when we had emp to not gate camp any faction and EP listened. The only time that did not keep EP from gate camping was when some EP guild from another server turned the entirety of the map red, I think it was a day or a few days at most. We tried to stop them but to no avail. So to say all factions did nothing to stop what happened to Sotha Sil is to broad of a generalization imo. And, honestly imo we get gate camped the most which is why the EP population has moved on to other servers or left pvp altogether. I have even taken DR to other servers to play because the guild needs a break from all the nonsense that goes on there.
    Edited by Dutchessx on October 11, 2017 2:16PM
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imported Sotha Salt is only good for you in moderation.

Im not sure what you mean. I've disassociated with Sotha thread a while ago. Been in this one since it opened. If you take a look around, we're 16 pages strong and no moderation has been actioned against this thread. Would like to keep it that way.
    As for that individual, he won't be able to talk to you here so the point is moot. I'd frankly just ignore the bags and just move on. Or you could comment on his *** tendencies and ask him to call you daddy/mommy. Whatever floats your boat really.

I was thinking more of them contacting me in game. Which he's technically has already done. but it was more of a one way conversation.

but you still havent answered my question:
    Let me ask you something though: do you think his behavior was necessary/warranted/acceptable?

Edited by Rickter on October 11, 2017 3:24PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE: