The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sotha Sil 1 NA PC Thread 1

• NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Rickter wrote: »
    What's with you guys and Legions?

i have no clue, there is even a Legion of Death and Blood Legion PvE trials guilds.

oh and @KenaPKK / @NightbladeMechanics has a <LEGION XIII>

there are apparently legions of unoriginal guild names

Can confirm, mine too is one Legion among the legion of Legions.

Although I founded mine in summer 2015, and it actually has a meaningful back story.

I named my guild after Julius Caesar's 13th Legion, which he led through Gaul as a General in the Roman army. The story of his march south on Rome to become emperor is one of fighting outnumbered and using cunning and tactics to win instead of force or numbers, and serves as the inspiration for my guild. We run small, we are highly coordinated, we never fight the same way twice, and we prepare extensively.

You ain't gotta lie to kick it, we know legion 1-12 were already taken bro

:joy:
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    This thread has not gotten off to a good start, as we've already had to remove some posts for baiting and naming & shaming. We are also moving the thread into the Campaigns forum where this type of topic belongs. Please try to stay civil and follow the forum rules so this discussion can stay open.

That actually does count as a promising start in a pvp thread :*
    Moving it was an actual crime though, now nobody will find it!
    Humphie wrote: »
    I feel like not a lot of EPs are homed on this campaign. When I homed it earlier, I was only #240 after taking a ressource.

I homed my brand new and super incognito undercover secret EP nightblade on SS.

"GM of Requiem"... oops:
    Dutchessx wrote: »
    Hello Everyone.... Darkest Requiem will be homing Sotha Sil.
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Vurian is a nice guy. I dont know him very well and i have never grouped with him but he is communicative in zone chat and brings a group.

A unified DC is better than a non-unified DC

I remember one time I made a bet with EP and AD that they could not take bleakers in an hour while I was there. I zipped my lips till there was 5 minutes left. Then I got in our cross faction guild chat and said, "haha.. I told you guys you wouldn't take bleakers when I was guarding.". EP Vurian responds, "How much time do we have left?". I then looked on the south side of bleakers and 40 EP were running my way. :o

They got bleakers, but a few minutes too late :)

that's a great story but am i reading this wrong or did you wait in an uncontested outpost for a full hour?
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »

"GM of Requiem"... oops:

yeah. . yeah, @Dutchessx formed DR after GoS split and realized afterwards it had the name of guild they pvp'd against frequently. its a bit of an inside joke. Dont know many other Requiems and to my defense: I didnt pick the name ;)
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She does that. And the bet is contested. Based on my timer there were 10 minutes to spare and she owes me gold. Then again, she challenged my guild group to take it and we just avoided it because she said she was going to sit there and call us out. So for 50 minutes we had an awesome fight defending our farm at Dragonclaw.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    She does that. And the bet is contested. Based on my timer there were 10 minutes to spare and she owes me gold. Then again, she challenged my guild group to take it and we just avoided it because she said she was going to sit there and call us out. So for 50 minutes we had an awesome fight defending our farm at Dragonclaw.

I'm just slightly bewildered. If I'd take bets that required me to do nothing in a pvp zone, I'd lose all of them, and my mind.

• BlueFoxglove
    BlueFoxglove
    Soul Shriven
    Iron Legion (is this Bashu's guild?)

Bashu plays for Legions of Daggerfall.

Wow... there are a lot of guilds with "Legion" in the name. And "Knights". Gamers are surprisingly uncreative sometimes.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iron Legion (is this Bashu's guild?)

Bashu plays for Legions of Daggerfall.

Wow... there are a lot of guilds with "Legion" in the name. And "Knights". Gamers are surprisingly uncreative sometimes.

I guess someone needs to start a new guild, Legion of Knights. 500 members day 1.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on May 24, 2017 8:23PM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »

"GM of Requiem"... oops:

yeah. . yeah, @Dutchessx formed DR after GoS split and realized afterwards it had the name of guild they pvp'd against frequently. its a bit of an inside joke. Dont know many other Requiems and to my defense: I didnt pick the name ;)

Yes this is old news, I didn't realize there was a Requiem at the time I made the guild but the name is a good one and it is to late anyway to change it now. Rickter & I laugh about it.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to the first 3 Emps of Sotha Sil!

1.Vulstad Johnson (DC)
    2.Emperor Sheev Palpatine (AD)
    3.Ringsel (EP)

I hope AD is coming back with an army of Wardens eventually, because this pop locked DC is pretty annoying. I can't keep them at bay for too long, I gotta sleep.
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img][/img]screenshot2017m72q394gew.png

no further comment
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well thats embarrassing. .

I dont like seeing the map dominated like that by any faction. I'd prefer that the gate keeps were left alone. no one likes starting their day having to fight to get back gate keeps. I've been on the receiving end of that many times and its just not fun or inspiring.

If any DC raid leads are reading this - please show a little better sportsmanship and leave enemy gate keeps alone. I always steer away from that mentality. If any Requiem members were seen participating in this, please let me know their names privately and I will have a talk with them and see if we can all get on the same page.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    New DC emp and his crew outnumber us and are camping AD gate keeps. Yet they still wiped to us a few times at resources, lol...
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took a ressource while on AD at BB with 3 people. 16 DC showed up. ><
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New DC emp and his crew outnumber us and are camping AD gate keeps. Yet they still wiped to us a few times at resources, lol...

Im sorry to hear that man. If i were in game, I'd try to talk some sense to them. This behavior doesnt breed a healthy pvp environment or community. good way to run off competition and sour the mood. I'll see what i can do this evening.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im sorry to hear that man. If i were in game, I'd try to talk some sense to them. This behavior doesnt breed a healthy pvp environment or community. good way to run off competition and sour the mood. I'll see what i can do this evening.

It was CN Daniel and his little zerg....I don't expect him to do anything different. That is the only playstyle he knows. Outnumber people.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im hearing it was someone else - Daniel wasnt really rolling with a zerg around 10:30PM
    Edited by Rickter on May 25, 2017 3:46PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DL will be coming to Sotha next week for EP. We will evangelize a bit and try to get more reds on there. Other than DR, not sure what other Red guilds came to Sotha already. We were just spending early access on the 7 day to see how things were playing out with the patch, so we could change our minds without waiting 30 days...
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »
    [img][/img]screenshot2017m72q394gew.png

no further comment

That is a very nice picture you have there.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    One thing to keep in mind...
    A lot of people are getting into the bgs. Others are pveing. Only us few insane pvp addicts are still spending most of our time in cyro.
    Right now is not a proper showcase of what the population on the server will end up being. Don't overreact to one-sidedness yet.
    Gotta let it shake out a bit.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »

I think you miss me, and I still see you are telling your fake stories.

So for 50 minutes we had an awesome fight defending our farm at Dragonclaw
    Was that the night before you rage quit BwB. :)

Edited by vamp_emily on May 25, 2017 4:09PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go again
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • squidprojectb14_ESO
    Also, pugs will be pugs. I know i've tried, unsuccessfully, to talk AD pugs into leaving tri-keeps alone more than once.
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
  • LoDG_Won
    LoDG_Won
    Soul Shriven
    There comes a time when every guild celebrates something special... The holidays, the guild's birthday, a huge achievement, and more... Well, it has come time for LoDG to celebrate because it is our 9 year anniversary!

ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE BY JUNE 4th!!

To enter Contact: (Need Character Name & @Name + Event Entering)
    Vurian97#6256 on Discord
    @LoDG_Vurian on Twitter
    Comment below with character & @ Name and what Event
    @LoDG_Vurian on ESO (Whisper or Mail)

Event June 4th - 10th

Seek & Kill: June 8th - 6pm Pacific/7pm Mountain/8pm Central/9pm Eastern
    Killing Blow: 5 Cold Fire Balistas
    Whoever finds and gets the killing blow on Vurian wins! (He will be on an EP toon)

Survivor Game: June 8th - 5:30pm Pacific/6:30 Mountain/7:30 Central/8:30pm Eastern
    Tag IC Molag Bol, No Armor - Last Alive wins
    (ALL GOLD)
    Reinforced Vicious Death Pants CP160
    Vicious Death Neck CP160
    Precise Vicious Death Resto Staff CP160
    Nirnhoned Vicious Death Belt Level 34

Dart Game: June 8th - 5pm Pacific/6pm Mountain/7pm Central/8pm Eastern
    Land on the Target
    Closest to Target: 2 Cold Fire Balistas

Cyrodiil Race: June 9th - Point A to Point B 6pm Pacific/7pm Mountain/8pm Central/9pm Eastern
    15k - 1st place
    10k - 2nd place
    5k - 3rd place

Dueling Tournament: June 10th 6pm Pacific/7pm Mountain/8pm Central/9pm Eastern
    Best 2 out of 3 (No Tank or Healing Builds permitted, otherwise no limitations) [CP Active]
    100k - 1st place
    50k - 2nd place
    25k - 3rd place
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=s3lSxH0pDm0
    Edited by LoDG_Won on May 26, 2017 12:44AM
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Oh what the hell you guys got us evicted.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how is the map looking this morning?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Map at this moment:
    FtAOtcc.jpg
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And now a particular DC player who had been emperor just picked up AD's scroll from Warden with his AD character. What a joke.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    smdh

So listen, I was going to post this a little later but I feel like right now it would be good to mention somethings before this gets blown out of proportion.

I reached out to both Vurian and Daniel last night about being respectful and having a clean campaign. Both were on board, in agreeance and both gave me their blessing to inform you all on the forums. As such I will post screenshots of our conversations as proof that both of them were on board with staying off the Tri-gate keeps. I cant right now because they are on my home computer and i got caught up with an old -time Requiem member wishing reinstatement. Bashu is on board as well. The only DC raid leader that i have not spoken with yet is Palee Orc but I have about 3 people that can reach out to him. Lord Commader Tiberius (Infinite Load Screen) is on the server as well but im not sure if he's leading many raids these days.

Bashu is organizing something amoungst DC Raid leaders as well and I've been invited to that discord but i havent joined it (it was late) VJ was sent that invite as well. I have no idea why he was on his AD character taking scrolls (from Requiem's keep no less) this morning but he has been nothing but reasonable with me this whole time so I'm sure we can get something figured out.

Look guys, the reason im even trying in the first place instead of keeping my guild all to myself over at vlastrus/bruma is because a 30 day campaign, imho, is the real deal. We're going to be here a while and I truly want to have a clean and respectful environment where fair and good sportsmanship defines the sum of its parts.

Despite being around since launch, Im new to the scene, and my guild has both positive and negative reputations but I'm willing to try in an age when there are few left still trying. Ultimately - i cant control how people act and what they do. At the end of the day i can only speak for me and my own. Hope this provides some insight and shows some sincerity to promote an environment thats fun for all.
    Edited by Rickter on May 26, 2017 5:25PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    smdh

So listen, I was going to post this a little later but I feel like right now it would be good to mention somethings before this gets blown out of proportion.

I reached out to both Vurian and Daniel last night about being respectful and having a clean campaign. Both were on board, in agreeance and both gave me their blessing to inform you all on the forums. As such I will post screenshots of our conversations as proof that both of them were on board with staying off the Tri-gate keeps. I cant right now because they are on my home computer and i got caught up with an old -time Requiem member wishing reinstatement. Bashu is on board as well. The only DC raid leader that i have not spoken with yet is Palee Orc but I have about 3 people that can reach out to him. Lord Commader Tiberius (Infinite Load Screen) is on the server as well but im not sure if he's leading many raids these days.

Bashu is organizing something amoungst DC Raid leaders as well and I've been invited to that discord but i havent joined it (it was late) VJ was sent that invite as well. I have no idea why he was on his AD character taking scrolls (from Requiem's keep no less) this morning but he has been nothing but reasonable with me this whole time so I'm sure we can get something figured out.

Look guys, the reason im even trying in the first place instead of keeping my guild all to myself over at vlastrus/bruma is because a 30 day campaign, imho, is the real deal. We're going to be here a while and I truly want to have a clean and respectful environment where fair and good sportsmanship defines the sum of its parts.

Despite being around since launch, Im new to the scene, and my guild has both positive and negative reputations but I'm willing to try in an age when there are few left still trying. Ultimately - i cant control how people act and what they do. At the end of the day i can only speak for me and my own. Hope this provides some insight and shows some sincerity to promote an environment thats fun for all.

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    stop being /lame DC just faction zerg on top of all your small man groups like yall always do, i think its better than lying about not taking AD and EP tri-keeps.
This discussion has been closed.