The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sotha Sil 1 NA PC Thread 1

Humphie
Humphie
✭✭✭✭✭
Azura's will be missed a lot and it looks like the new campaign starting out with the Lord of zergs and fairytales again....[snip]

[Edit for Baiting]
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 24, 2017 4:14PM
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder why there is a "Campaigns" subforum... ;)
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heared of that sanct.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sanct16 At this point, the 30 day noCP thread is a tradition.

and yeah LoDG is back but Vurian never really stopped playing the game. I just like seeing DC working together as a whole.

and Congrats to Vurian for first Emperor Sotha Sil NA/PC!!
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Everyone.... Darkest Requiem will be homing Sotha Sil.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Emp was the consolation prize for being for so emphatically being denied perma-emp on Haderus.
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    Leave it to humphie....
    Might as well put up a sign letting folks know where to go.
    Though I'm still temped to home on the Co campaign just to feed on those not ready for the sustain changes.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like how this is titled "Thread 1" You are implying this thread will be shut down :p
    Edited by NACtron on May 23, 2017 4:41PM
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of which Vivec really needs a thread like this
    Pact Militia GM

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NACtron wrote: »
    Like how this is titled "Thread 1" You are implying this thread will be shut down :p

nCP has too much salt to contain in one thread lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian is a nice guy. I dont know him very well and i have never grouped with him but he is communicative in zone chat and brings a group.

A unified DC is better than a non-unified DC
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have set foot in this campaign (unfortunate the campaigns have "soft" names) in the name of the COVENANT! However, Vvardenfell is quite frankly a spectacular zone. And I am looking forward to PvE time.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Vurian is a nice guy. I dont know him very well and i have never grouped with him but he is communicative in zone chat and brings a group.

A unified DC is better than a non-unified DC

I remember one time I made a bet with EP and AD that they could not take bleakers in an hour while I was there. I zipped my lips till there was 5 minutes left. Then I got in our cross faction guild chat and said, "haha.. I told you guys you wouldn't take bleakers when I was guarding.". EP Vurian responds, "How much time do we have left?". I then looked on the south side of bleakers and 40 EP were running my way. :o

They got bleakers, but a few minutes too late :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/FQqvlMHRpFI
    https://youtu.be/c6vFH5XwzEM

In Association with Zenimax Online Studios

https://youtu.be/WqeykHtKUbk
    *Music Hits!*
    *Centered Text On Screen Slowly Crawling up*

A long time ago in a video game far, far away....

Elder Scrolls

Chapter II
    Morrowind: The Last Scipio

It's been three years since the War of the Three Alliances engulfed all of Tamriel. The COVENANT forces have just suffered a great defeat in the fields of Trueflame. The Elves and Pact have strangled the land. Old enemies of the free peoples of Tamriel like Manoekin, Grom Troll Stinky Fingers, Hektik, Little Nemo the Dream Master Nihilos, Methuselah, Cuddles the Whiningsaurus, Sara Moon and Star (accompanied by 50 others), Dubzug (with Nick Canon and marching band by his side) etc, have returned from the darkest, dampest, loneliest corners of Nirn to wreak havoc. The khajiit and argonians sense in their bones a dark shadow cast over the land as the dark wizard 5'6" tall goblin Iryalia wields unchallenged video game powers.

The Aedra ZOS led by Rich Lambert sensing great disturbances have made great changes in the hopes of improving the lives of all those living on Nirn. The COVENANT's greatest champion Lord Fengrush, was summoned by the aedra themselves to a secluded mountain to a secret meeting no other mortal can attend. The other COVENANT commanders, Egypt, Minno, Shadowgrabber, Rickter, and Steve of VE have regrouped back at the garrison in Bangkorai to discuss a COVENANT counterattack to hopefully loosen their enemies' grip on the heart of Tamriel, Cyrodiil.

Back in Wayrest an older, salt and pepper beard, slightly smaller biceps, battle scarred Publius Scipio receives a mysterious urgent letter from an unknown sender. The letter has led Scipio on an arduous journey to the mysterious island of Vvardenfell, where the letter ominously alludes to the "answers you seek will be found"....
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on May 23, 2017 8:16PM
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    No..he really isnt.
  • jameslogan
    jameslogan
    ✭✭✭
    I was told by an afore-mentioned individual to come here for screen shots of me feeding AP to the last emperor (EP) in Haderus. I would love to see them, since KillCounter says I have 6 kills and 0 deaths to the person I was publicly accused of feeding. Ty so much. Waiting patiently. :D:D:D
    Betsy
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like not a lot of EPs are homed on this campaign. When I homed it earlier, I was only #240 after taking a ressource.
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Betsy, you spai. Y u feed?
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Dwibigrichub17_ESO
    Betsy please feed me your AP.
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back of Betsy, she is mine. >:)
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not saying you guys are wrong - Ive just personally had opposite experiences with him. Maybe hes on his P's and Q's with me. idk. DC has been downtrodden for a long time. and im speaking in terms of overall ESO lifetime. I really just want to see a unified Covenant. I want DC to win this campaign.

Unfortunately, the only guilds i know of out in Sotha Sil that can consistently muster groups larger than 5 are:

Requiem
    Iron Legion (is this Bashu's guild?)
    Legion of Death Gaming
    Legions of Mordor (im marking this as tentative because i think i saw some LoM tags but not sure)

Im sure im missing some but these are the ones that stood out the most after servers went live.

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im not saying you guys are wrong - Ive just personally had opposite experiences with him. Maybe hes on his P's and Q's with me. idk. DC has been downtrodden for a long time. and im speaking in terms of overall ESO lifetime. I really just want to see a unified Covenant. I want DC to win this campaign.

Unfortunately, the only guilds i know of out in Sotha Sil that can consistently muster groups larger than 5 are:

Requiem
    Legion of Death Gaming
    Legions of Mordor (im marking this as tentative because i think i saw some LoM tags but not sure)

Im sure im missing some but these are the ones that stood out the most after servers went live.

What's with you guys and Legions?
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i have no clue, there is even a Legion of Death and Blood Legion PvE trials guilds.

oh and @KenaPKK / @NightbladeMechanics has a <LEGION XIII>

there are apparently legions of unoriginal guild names

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Requiem
    Legion of Death Gaming

Roman legions. Basically we DC see ourselves as your ultimate rulers. Our blueberry-empire will take your women and children and free them since AD/EP probably force them into slavery; abusive drunks and dirty arrogant elves.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dutchessx wrote: »
    Hello Everyone.... Darkest Requiem will be homing Sotha Sil.

Thanks for the update Dutch.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess we better create a guild named Legion of Legions in case all the other Legion guilds disband.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

i have no clue, there is even a Legion of Death and Blood Legion PvE trials guilds.

Can confirm, mine too is one Legion among the legion of Legions.

Although I founded mine in summer 2015, and it actually has a meaningful back story.

I named my guild after Julius Caesar's 13th Legion, which he led through Gaul as a General in the Roman army. The story of his march south on Rome to become emperor is one of fighting outnumbered and using cunning and tactics to win instead of force or numbers, and serves as the inspiration for my guild. We run small, we are highly coordinated, we never fight the same way twice, and we prepare extensively.
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on May 24, 2017 3:39PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Can confirm, mine too is one Legion among the legion of Legions.

Although I founded mine in summer 2015, and it actually has a meaningful back story.

I named my guild after Julius Caesar's 13th Legion, which he led through Gaul as a General in the Roman army. The story of his march south on Rome to become emperor is one of fighting outnumbered and using cunning and tactics to win instead of force or numbers, and serves as the inspiration for my guild. We run small, we are highly coordinated, we never fight the same way twice, and we prepare extensively.

You ain't gotta lie to kick it, we know legion 1-12 were already taken bro
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This thread has not gotten off to a good start, as we've already had to remove some posts for baiting and naming & shaming. We are also moving the thread into the Campaigns forum where this type of topic belongs. Please try to stay civil and follow the forum rules so this discussion can stay open.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Requiem
    Legion of Death Gaming

There is also a lot of guilds using the word Knights.

Like:
    Arcadian Knights
    Tamriel Knights Order
    Dominion Knights
    Pact Militia GM

• Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    why would you move this.............. le sigh
    Vice

Love Palace