Rip Nightblades (assuming they were alive at one point)

• caperon
    caperon
    ✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Show me these videos with a nightblade using nightblade class skills doing the same as a sorcerer using sorcerer skills. It's called "rip nightblades" not "rip stam dps".

Sorc skills like wall of elements, destro ult and destro ha you mean? Nb use more class skills than anyone else. The have a spam skill, a good ulti for single target, execute, bufs.
    Tell me one thing that only a nightblade can do that brings irreplaceable utility to a group. Let me know when nightblades aren't the whipping boy.

Well, stamblade brings mad single target dps, other than that, no class brings anything special. Check the video i posted, stamblade 49k single target in 1st boss of the new trial. No class can do that. If that is for you be the whipping boy...

Stamblade is very good this patch, using surprise can survive pretty well, even siphoning changes aded a strong hot if you want to use it. Magblade got better too, enought so guilds are using them again in trials.

Really, stop being bad and learn to play.
    Edited by caperon on June 21, 2017 4:04PM
    Options
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I leveled my mag NB so far, geared it...
    I wouldn't say that is weak and unplayable, no - it's fine, especially if you know of what to press and when. Probably in the PVP it would be much better than in PVE.
    But in comparison with mag Sorc it's like ground and Skies, where 'Skies' are Sorc
    Edited by SilverWF on June 21, 2017 4:59PM
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
    Options
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam Sorcs coming in this thread and commenting on our nightblade concerns, go away lol Sorcs need to keep quiet.

Y'all all talking about weapon skill lines "blade cloak", "cleave".

This thread is about nightblades.
    Nightblade only skills.

Show me these videos with a nightblade using nightblade class skills doing the same as a sorcerer using sorcerer skills. It's called "rip nightblades" not "rip stam dps".

Tell me one thing that only a nightblade can do that brings irreplaceable utility to a group. Let me know when nightblades aren't the whipping boy.

I still play my nb tank but that's because I don't care about competition and I go in fully aware that I'm 5th best (aka last). New players choosing nightblade don't have any warning that they are setting themselves up for pain.

There is a stamblade using surprise attack and is pulling the most ST DPS in the whole raid group of Chimaira. He has a vid on the channel Caperon linked in his last post.

Surprise attack has become meta in PVE for stamblade lol. He's still using weapon/FG skills for the dots like any other class.
    Options
  • Balsagna
    Balsagna
    ✭✭✭✭
    SilverWF wrote: »
    I leveled my mag NB so far, geared it...
    I wouldn't say that is weak and unplayable, no - it's fine, especially if you know of what to press and when. Probably in the PVP it would be much better than in PVE.
    But in comparison with mag Sorc it's like ground and Skies, where 'Skies' are Sorc

That's sort of the point regardless of class no?
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stam Sorcs coming in this thread and commenting on our nightblade concerns, go away lol Sorcs need to keep quiet.

Y'all all talking about weapon skill lines "blade cloak", "cleave".

This thread is about nightblades.
    Nightblade only skills.

I still play my nb tank but that's because I don't care about competition and I go in fully aware that I'm 5th best (aka last). New players choosing nightblade don't have any warning that they are setting themselves up for pain.

Tell me one thing that any stamina class brings to a group? Answer: Single Target DPS. Nothing else. Stamina builds don't have utility.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Single dps , rofl , 90% content is grouped
    Nb had over nerfed (pve , they a strong behind)
    I would like to see 8 stamina dps in high end video with high scores , dont just say everything is fine , its about the mechanic and personal skills , awareness , blah blah blah
    Options
  • caperon
    caperon
    ✭✭✭✭
    ccfeeling wrote: »
    Single dps , rofl , 90% content is grouped
    Nb had over nerfed (pve , they a strong behind)
    I would like to see 8 stamina dps in high end video with high scores , dont just say everything is fine , its about the mechanic and personal skills , awareness , blah blah blah

1st of all, single target dps is the most important factor on bosses when you aim to skip mecanics or just reduce the boss fight time so there is less time to *** up. Some bosses include dps check mecanics (mage aa, serpent so, Zhaj’hassa and rakkat in mol, assembly general execute phase in hof).

You will never see 8 stamina on a trial for the simple reason of how the encounters are designed. Stamina classes are purely melee (maybe stamwarden can go full range, havent seen any build yet but im sure its being tested) so as long as the melee spots are limited, you cannot have 8 stam DD without having problems of stacking and need of range some ads/mecanics. Anyway, ive done runs of vAA with 8 melee dd and finished the content...

And this is a good thing. I prefer that balanced groups are closer to the optimal way to run the content. Some stam/melee dps for push single target dps, some range dd with high cleave damage, maybe a mag nb for offhealing... The situation now is much better than the last patch. Every spec can have a spot in trials now (maybe magicka templar is strugling a bit compared to last patch), with strong and weak points, but that is balance for me, there is no need that everyone si equally good in everything, that is not interesting.

Finally, yes, stamina requires a plus of awareness and you are more dependant on how good are your healers at surviving, since most stam builds in trials don't useany self healing (but they have vigor if the group is stil learning) because blade cloak is good enought to survive to unavoidable damage.

But im getting tired of repeating myself. Go out stam players! Have no fear! Test for yourself and make your own conclusions, don't let the memories of the last patch taint the true of the new era!
    Edited by caperon on June 25, 2017 1:15PM
    Options
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Get rid of cloak and replace it with op pve ability. Its useless in pve, broken in pvp, and severely broken in BG's where running detect pots really sucks. Get it out of my sight, image is better.. But tbh i like my pve mag and stam blade, stamblade is my favorite to run VMA with.. But it could deff be better in the dps department.
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/lI Izaki Il/screenshot/6739197

Just going to put this 47.4k solo dps of mine here... You can also see the clip if you go to the respective tab on the site

Stamblades are totally dead
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/lI Izaki Il/screenshot/6739197

Just going to put this 47.4k solo dps of mine here... You can also see the clip if you go to the respective tab on the site

Stamblades are totally dead

Your video is just a target skeleton. This is not representative of the nature of a REAL fight where:
    - The boss actively attacks the group.
    - There are damaging mechanics/attacks hurting you throughout the fight, interrupting the parse.
    - You cannot stand still during the fight.

Remember, a skeleton test is THEORETICAL and offers only what could happen if none of the above applied. In other words, it's not realistic performance. Run an actual trial fight and then report back if you want to prove a point.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    Options
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am currently running my stamblade through cadwells silver, and I am having massive fun with her. I have not admittedly tried her in any actual dungeons yet, but in overland PvE, she will absolutely rule over most content bar world bosses, where she needs help.

Delves are SO much fun, and I can even use Shrouded Daggers to take out small groups of mobs. I stealth my way around, and because XP is not really an issue (I am 582 CP), I even blade of woe individual mobs. Stealth the delve boss then surprise attack (40K Crit), followed by two or three more 20K surprise attacks, and its dead.

She is a khajiit using Hundings Rage/Nightmothers Gaze/Darkstride jewellery. The first two are entirely crafted sets, so I even get a look I like for her.

34K stam, 2502 weapon Damage, 67.6% weapon crit.

This character was built primarily by me to have fun with PvE stealth, thief and assassin.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
    Options