Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite Sustain IS Killing ESO

• Mush55
    Mush55
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    Iyas wrote: »
    Oh and btw. There is always the no CP campaign for you if you hate the CP sustain

And dont come with on console no one wants to play azura booohoo crybaby stuff. Populate the no CP Server then with all of your mates who hate CP sustain.

Oh and btw btw no one cares about your pve achievements. Its PvP you were talking about and you are one of these Hardcore chasers (even mounted up wtf) who failed zerging one Guy and then gets killed.

Propably you reported him for cheating because no one should be able to beats you...

... Zerging 1 guy? I didn't know those people. Those were randoms I just encountered chasing someone, so I said, "Why not give it a whirl?" Also, I didn't report anyone for cheating. Yooooo, you deadass need to cool your jets. Because you're honestly assuming far too much, and doing the most right now. I don't know who you're trying to impress and flex for, but n'ah. Not here.

And also, none of what you just posted has ANYTHING to do with infinite sustain ruining the game. Except for how if I have a problem with it, to go play in Azura's Star. Smfh. Some of the toxic apples from the trees these days... Damn.

Give up mate, most of the decent players have left this game after one failed update to the next. This is no longer an mmo it's a hand holding exercise .

Dunno why I came back I was bored after an hour and yes any one who asks you could have my stuff if you like training and prosperous............
  • Gal
    Gal
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/mGDNysBzVvI

After being overwhelmed with joy at the great news of ZOS taking action against dishonest players, I decided to pop-in ESO and play a bit. And literally within the first 10mins., I encounter what you see above. WTF is that?

You're able to:
    - Dodge Roll
    - Sprint
    - Self-Heal
    - Tank
    - And put out crazy high numbers of DPS

That's NOT okay. And while I'm aware I screwed up a bit in my rotations, what happened above should not be allowed in anyway. How the hell are you able to do all that, all the while I'm also applying stamina AND magicka resource poisons? Seriously? And the dude isn't even an emperor.

And the sad part is, you can't fix crap like that without damaging PvE. And that's not okay. Why? Because the developers refuse to seperate what happens in PvP and PvE. They refuse to balance things different. I understand that StamSorcs were too weak previously, and you wanted to buff them. I understand you've gone ahead nerfed stamina a bit. Really. I get it. But for that type of crap to occur still even now is ridiculous.

... Meanwhile people are saying stamina is dead in both PvE and PvP, and yet stamina builds have the highest scores in VMA. And still can do bs like you see above. Lmao. Yeah. Okay. Clearly it's not only an issue within a PvP environment. And while I'm pro-PvE to the fullest, and almost never PvP anymore? That crap has to get out of the game.

PS: And you can't really "git gud" when faced with nonsense like that either.

PSS: I rarely say this, but nerf StamSorcs. They're beyond ridiculous even now. And please don't mention how just because they're not top-tier in trials that their current state is fine, because they're not. Hurricane still is beyond broken. As is the morph that lets them heal and sustain. :|

Lmao nice try bud but magicka is getting the top vma scores for sorcs and nightblades now. Also it's not stam sorcs that need to be nerfed but rather sets like blackrose that enable players to have insane sustain. Those sets let people have fully called resources while tanking self healing and putting out high dps even without cp. That's where the actual problem is.

Healer for Fang Lair Hard Mode & Odyssey, Competitive Trial guilds on PC/NA

Magicka Templar DD
    Magicka Templar Healer
    Magicka Warden Healer
    Magicka Sorcerer Healer

#2 Group PC NA to clear vMoL HM (Epic Synergy)

Radiant Oppression I Breton Magicka Templar DPS/Healer I All Hardmodes DD'd or Healed
    Arab With A Clock I Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight DPS I Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    Ansei of the First Rank | Breton Magicka Warden Healer | Immortal Redeemer | Soon to be Gryphon Heart | All Hardmodes Healed
    Chad Thunderstruck | Breton Magicka Sorcer Healer/DD | All Hardmodes Healed
  • Gal
    Gal
    ✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »
    Oh and btw. There is always the no CP campaign for you if you hate the CP sustain

And dont come with on console no one wants to play azura booohoo crybaby stuff. Populate the no CP Server then with all of your mates who hate CP sustain.

Oh and btw btw no one cares about your pve achievements. Its PvP you were talking about and you are one of these Hardcore chasers (even mounted up wtf) who failed zerging one Guy and then gets killed.

Propably you reported him for cheating because no one should be able to beats you...

The no CP week proved that you can still have superb sustain even without CP. you're always going to run into builds that don't run out of resources as long as sets like syrabane blackrose and desert rose exist.

Magicka Templar DD
    Magicka Templar Healer
    Magicka Warden Healer
    Magicka Sorcerer Healer

Radiant Oppression I Breton Magicka Templar DPS/Healer I All Hardmodes DD'd or Healed
    Ansei of the First Rank | Breton Magicka Warden Healer | Immortal Redeemer | Soon to be Gryphon Heart | All Hardmodes Healed
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After being overwhelmed with joy at the great news of ZOS taking action against dishonest players, I decided to pop-in ESO and play a bit. And literally within the first 10mins., I encounter what you see above. WTF is that?

You're able to:
    - Dodge Roll
    - Sprint
    - Self-Heal
    - Tank

That's NOT okay. And while I'm aware I screwed up a bit in my rotations, what happened above should not be allowed in anyway. How the hell are you able to do all that, all the while I'm also applying stamina AND magicka resource poisons? Seriously? And the dude isn't even an emperor.

And the sad part is, you can't fix crap like that without damaging PvE. And that's not okay. Why? Because the developers refuse to seperate what happens in PvP and PvE. They refuse to balance things different. I understand that StamSorcs were too weak previously, and you wanted to buff them. I understand you've gone ahead nerfed stamina a bit. Really. I get it. But for that type of crap to occur still even now is ridiculous.

... Meanwhile people are saying stamina is dead in both PvE and PvP, and yet stamina builds have the highest scores in VMA. And still can do bs like you see above. Lmao. Yeah. Okay. Clearly it's not only an issue within a PvP environment. And while I'm pro-PvE to the fullest, and almost never PvP anymore? That crap has to get out of the game.

PSS: I rarely say this, but nerf StamSorcs. They're beyond ridiculous even now. And please don't mention how just because they're not top-tier in trials that their current state is fine, because they're not. Hurricane still is beyond broken. As is the morph that lets them heal and sustain. :|

Read my post on get rid of cp campaign. I've decide to play non cp because they can't balance around cps.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First rule of fighting vs a stamsorc, bash his conversion.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When sorcs wave their hands like a jedi mind trick, bash the crap out of them, a lot of them will die pretty quick, as their source of sustain goes out the window. Others that kite well, and LOS can be tricky to take care. It is a strong ability but can be countered.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Gal
    Gal
    ✭✭✭
    CP does NOT give infinite sustain. Especially in the PVE world where there aren't even resource poisons, infinite sustain is a myth unless your group is extremely coordinated and your healers are very well practiced at throwing out orbs and keeping minor magicka steal out. The reason why people are able to infinitely sustain (even without CP as proved by the campaign wide no CP week) Is because gear sets are overpowered. Blackrose desert rose and syrabane combined with a max hp max stat max regen food makes sustain in cyrodil ridiculously easy, CP is just the icing on the cake, the little boost that takes it over the top.

My point is, CP is in a good place right now for pvp and pve, the only issue is that certain gear sets are ridiculously strong for resource management. People just aren't willing to accept, however, that their gold blackrose which boosts regen and max spell and physical damage (wut??!!) is the actual problem with pvp right now.

Magicka Templar DD
    Magicka Templar Healer
    Magicka Warden Healer
    Magicka Sorcerer Healer

• Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    @Ch4mpTW
    1. You said he slipped in his stream and showed Double mundus. Give us a Link to that.
    2. Was double mundus even possible on console? Wasnt it some addon exploit on PC?
    3. Class nerf crying just cos you lost to a better player is an idiots move
    4. I can infinite sustain and do damage on nocp. My build is just better crafted than others
    5. I wish people who unjustified report a guy for cheating get temporary bans
    6. L2p

if he's talking about me having two munduses in pve I can 100% guarantee I was using TBS, I used that in trials and vma for a LONG time so it wouldn't surprise me
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prothwata wrote: »
    When sorcs wave their hands like a jedi mind trick,

giphy.gif
    I wish I could jedi mind trick zergs into not trampling me.
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    raasdal wrote: »
    1. L2P... You got 1vX'ed because he was better than you.

no. I watched the whole video and I never once saw how the OP was "out played." They were completely evenly matched and it was ttit-for-tat until the OP ran out of resources. get this elitist B.S. out of here

@OP - i feel your pain and I agree that infinite sustain needs to go. However, I must say that your fight was incredibly entertaining and I love how the duel went on that long. I really dont like short/non-existent TTK and you sir put on a great bout.

Lol what you mean? His resource bars are full AND clearly not at the same skil level.
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're able to:
    - Dodge Roll
    - Sprint
    - Self-Heal
    - Tank

It's not.

Trust me, it's not. If you can point me at a character build who can walk into Vmol, or SOTH dungeons and do all of these things with no limits reached, then you get to make this hyperbolic statement.

You are right about one thing, however. You cant fix this, without redoing PVE on a fundemental level. Because PVE in this game is broken on a fundemental level. This is what you get for puting PVP first in original design.

Edited by Doctordarkspawn on April 4, 2017 7:16PM
  • Gal
    Gal
    ✭✭✭

You're able to:
    - Dodge Roll
    - Sprint
    - Self-Heal
    - Tank

It's not.

Trust me, it's not. If you can point me at a character build who can walk into Vmol, or SOTH dungeons and do all of these things with no limits reached, then you get to make this hyperbolic statement.

You are right about one thing, however. You cant fix this, without redoing PVE on a fundemental level. Because PVE in this game is broken on a fundemental level. This is what you get for puting PVP first in original design.

How is PVE broken right now? You have to have people dedicated to mastering one specific role and be able to work as a team. If you are referring to the fact that maybe two groups have perfect resources on a perfect run then that is an unfair comparison. It also overlooks the fact that some players are immensely talented at their roles because they have dedicated so much time to learning them. Healers are responsible for your sustain in raids so the better they are he less likely you are to oom. Please explain to me how that is broken.

Magicka Templar DD
    Magicka Templar Healer
    Magicka Warden Healer
    Magicka Sorcerer Healer

• f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're able to:
    - Dodge Roll
    - Sprint
    - Self-Heal
    - Tank

Totally agree with most of this:

1) Cheat engine. Glad to here we are getting some action on that with some bans I am hearing of. It is rampant in trials. I am not surprised it is a huge issue in PVP. How anyone can assess any balance given how long this has been left to plague every possible measurement is beyond me.

2) failure to separate ability function in PVP and PVE, the original sin. As typically an mNB, why is my funnel low damage, my cripple low damage, and my funnel 3x nerfed heals??? PVP concerns. It's not like that many folks play it in pvp anyway from what I hear but we all know the damage is in the popper in PVE. Realistically, skills cannot be balanced so that they are both balanced in PVP and PVE. I have said this 3 years now and I believe it is still the underlying cause of most balance issues in both.

3) Stam Sorc. I don't really agree with the rest of the stam assessments but damn, stam sorc. This is one of the toons I play frequently and has 6k heals per second sustained with far better resistances than my mNB which does 2k heals per second. When I get hit with huricane on it hardly even does damage. When I get stunned, no problem, I'm still healing 6k per second. I'll take my time getting up. I did vMA a few days ago with the stam sorc. I could not believe how easy despite the mechanics being pretty much straight up designed for range, me not being all that good at it, and all my strategies being learned while ranged on a mNB. I first think stam sorc is well designed as far as how abilities work together (especially in contrast to gimp things like stam NB) and this is part of why it plays so well and feels powerful but power surge is just far to big a heal especially when you also have rend and the universally strong vigor.

Good post man.
    Edited by f047ys3v3n on April 4, 2017 7:26PM
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's be honest:
    Pvp is more on builds than skill.
    Build is most important, although skill plays a factor.

Eg: if you had his stam sorc build and he had your stam dk build, I'm 99% sure you'd dispatch him based on what I saw.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is why this game badly needs balance. Because the only way to fix PvP is to nerf PvE and vice versa. They need to be separated
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh and taking your PvE "rotation" into a PvP fight is like taking a knife to a gunfight. You're already outmatched.
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's be honest:
    Pvp is more on builds than skill.

Eg: if you had his stam sorc build and he had your stam dk build, I'm 99% sure you'd dispatch him based on what I saw.

Pve is more builds than skill.
    Edited by sadownik on April 4, 2017 8:07PM
  • Honghua
    Honghua
    ✭✭✭
    Your problem here are skills you are using, not the enemy you are fighting.
    1. Caltroops, despite having Stampede and slow from it already, what a waste of the ability slot, nothing more. Why not Noxious Breath, that will deal some damage and reduce his armor by 5k?
    2. Reverse Slice instead of Executioner, you are sacrificing burst single target dmg for some useless aoe.
    3. You are a DK right? And you are playing pvp? Why are you using Guild ultimate instead of DK Corrosive Armor that would allow you to burst him down with abilities rotation? You sacrificed damage and survibility for some extra CC. Not to mention the buffs from that ability tree.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You're able to:
    - Dodge Roll
    - Sprint
    - Self-Heal
    - Tank

wait until June for Morrowind update, they are nerfing the Warlord and Magician CP stars, or better to say, changing the cost reduction of these stars to something completely different

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/328864/warlord-and-magician-cp-being-removed-in-morrowind/p1
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gal wrote: »

You're able to:
    - Dodge Roll
    - Sprint
    - Self-Heal
    - Tank

It's not.

How is PVE broken right now? You have to have people dedicated to mastering one specific role and be able to work as a team. If you are referring to the fact that maybe two groups have perfect resources on a perfect run then that is an unfair comparison. It also overlooks the fact that some players are immensely talented at their roles because they have dedicated so much time to learning them. Healers are responsible for your sustain in raids so the better they are he less likely you are to oom. Please explain to me how that is broken.

PVE is broken right now because the playerbase wants difficult content this game cannot supply. The reason it cannot supply it is because the game never considered PVE enough to do much more than throw together a rough collection of idea's.

The reason DPS was used to brute force mechanics was because often it was what the designers wanted the players to do, because this was a direction that didn't involve a radical overhaul of said system.

The players, might be fantastic. The system, is too basic and limited to let people truely excelle without turning to one extreme or another. This game is a rickety collection of concepts that are somewhat at odds with each other, because the new dev team started taking dividers out because they didn't see the consequences.

TLDR: The players are good, and want a challenge, they want to achieve. However, in it's current form, they need to do that via exploiting the system in whatever way the meta has proven effective. There is no skill, no learning of movesets or classes versus mechanics for players who want that sort of thing, or any sort of nuance. It is a math based system, and players like me, who have been here since the early game, seen what it has become and hate it, are quickly being joined by new guys who dont understand why anyone would design a system this obtuse, and leave.

I have said it before, I will say it again. The best thing this game could do, would be to resistrict some skill lines, and have tallent tree's based on role, depending on class. Until that radical system shift, this game is not equipped to give players anything beyond a basic numbers game in which you do whatever you have to, to raise your numbers.

And any change like this, which reduces said numbers, breeds discontent, and fractures the allready perilous balance this game is built on.
    Edited by Doctordarkspawn on April 4, 2017 8:43PM
  • SaRuZ
    SaRuZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You win some, you lose some. Respawn, repair and retry.

Life goes on...

My advice to ZoS. Be careful overhauling this game every 4 months. You're going to lose a lot of players.
    Edited by SaRuZ on April 4, 2017 8:53PM
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More PvP based posts that if "fixed" will only cause even more massive issues for the PvE side of the game.

You guys know that side, right? The entire side of the game that holds 90+% of the player base?

*sigh*

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Gal
    Gal
    ✭✭✭

You're able to:
    - Dodge Roll
    - Sprint
    - Self-Heal
    - Tank

It's not.

PVE is broken right now because the playerbase wants difficult content this game cannot supply. The reason it cannot supply it is because the game never considered PVE enough to do much more than throw together a rough collection of idea's.

The reason DPS was used to brute force mechanics was because often it was what the designers wanted the players to do, because this was a direction that didn't involve a radical overhaul of said system.

The players, might be fantastic. The system, is too basic and limited to let people truely excelle without turning to one extreme or another. This game is a rickety collection of concepts that are somewhat at odds with each other, because the new dev team started taking dividers out because they didn't see the consequences.

TLDR: The players are good, and want a challenge, they want to achieve. However, in it's current form, they need to do that via exploiting the system in whatever way the meta has proven effective. There is no skill, no learning of movesets or classes versus mechanics for players who want that sort of thing, or any sort of nuance. It is a math based system, and players like me, who have been here since the early game, seen what it has become and hate it, are quickly being joined by new guys who dont understand why anyone would design a system this obtuse, and leave.

I have said it before, I will say it again. The best thing this game could do, would be to resistrict some skill lines, and have tallent tree's based on role, depending on class. Until that radical system shift, this game is not equipped to give players anything beyond a basic numbers game in which you do whatever you have to, to raise your numbers.

Umm I would like to point out that maybe .05% of the games player base has cleared vMoL HM, which to me, signifies that the current content is still plenty challenging for most players even with the power creep. Also, based on my personal experience as a DPS, it takes a good bit of skill to pull good dps and also be aware of mechanics and react to them accordingly. Healers and Tanks especially have to be skilled because the DPS's damage and sustain comes from them almost completely. To reiterate, your argument about a lack of skill is uninformed and inaccurate.

Also, regarding your point about class sets and mechanics, those both need to be learned, if a magplar is running 5 moondancer, they need to learn when the best time to synergize is or they could offset their rotation and lose dps. And mechanic wise, nobody could have cleared maw HM initially or vMA or any endgame content without learning the mechanics first. The reason why players are able to force through the mechanics, is because they took the time to learn them and how to deal with them while doing their roles.

Finally, I'm ok with the fact that players have to follow a meta to min/max themselves for a certain role, just as long as its slightly different for each class (bsw/moon on every class does frustrate me because it makes them all too similar) because people have to take the time to test things out and experiment which I believe is a very cool concept because its not like ZoS says: "the new meta is blank blank and blank, go ham"

PS, you cant outmath stupid :)

Magicka Templar DD
    Magicka Templar Healer
    Magicka Warden Healer
    Magicka Sorcerer Healer

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Well they are removing cost reduction and nerfing regen from 25-15% in cp next patch

And he did say he'd quit until Morrowind... so... :p

Tryxus Out of curiosity, what does that have to do with the topic at hand? Let alone the video above? And if you read the very first sentence, it was a rather spontaneous decision to slide on ESO. It wasn't like a regular activity. In fact, I haven't set foot in PvP in I don't even know how long prior to today. So n'ah. Please stop trying to derail the topic.

Sigh... Damn I hate when people go off topic to justify obvious and blatant bs.

Edit: I hope you get the agrees and awesomes you're fishing for, as most people who post that type of nonsense in my threads tend to get upvoted heavily. Just disappointed that you too joined the bandwagon. Anything for that forum rep and cyber stars, right?

Sigh...

It is relevant to the thread because:

The devs are aware of the regen and sustain we currently have, and they are planning to make changes to the CP system to reduce it in the exact same update you said you'd make your grand and glorious comeback.

You make it sound like I struck a very sensitive nerve there...

Btw, can I get an insightful or agree now? Kappa

I got your back

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • azrual
    azrual
    ✭✭
    SaRuZ wrote: »
    You win some, you lose some. Respawn, repair and retry.

Life goes on...

My advice to ZoS. Be careful overhauling this game every 4 months. You're going to lose a lot of players.

^
    ^
    ^
    ^
  • Honghua
    Honghua
    ✭✭✭
    This is not a FPS I suggest u go find one and drop this game. Tanks and healers are a part of the game. Only thing they need to remove is there power to do any damage at all.

Do you want to pay tanks and healers to support your dps-ass in dungeons?
    I wonder yes, because after damage nerf noone would be playing them at all.

• jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're able to:
    - Dodge Roll
    - Sprint
    - Self-Heal
    - Tank

I these type of post are what are ruining eso. Complaining nonstop seems to be the only thing some forum users are good for. They are fixing this issue so no point in paying about it.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP does NOT give infinite sustain. Especially in the PVE world where there aren't even resource poisons, infinite sustain is a myth unless your group is extremely coordinated and your healers are very well practiced at throwing out orbs and keeping minor magicka steal out. The reason why people are able to infinitely sustain (even without CP as proved by the campaign wide no CP week) Is because gear sets are overpowered. Blackrose desert rose and syrabane combined with a max hp max stat max regen food makes sustain in cyrodil ridiculously easy, CP is just the icing on the cake, the little boost that takes it over the top.

My point is, CP is in a good place right now for pvp and pve, the only issue is that certain gear sets are ridiculously strong for resource management. People just aren't willing to accept, however, that their gold blackrose which boosts regen and max spell and physical damage (wut??!!) is the actual problem with pvp right now.

What have you been smoking?

CP is not in a good place and ZOS has no idea what to do with it.

Early on people wanted to know where is CP going to stop, and a handful of those even said ZOS doesn't know what to do with CP and I agree with that.

They're going to have to bite the bullet and admit they made a mistake and eventually pull it from PvP altogether or cap it at like 200 total.

The only place CP belongs is in PvE. The sooner they pull CP completely from PvP the closer they will be to actually balancing the game.

They made the mistake of not differentiating between PvE and PvP like so many other studios do and now they are in the situation where tweaking something either screws the PvE players over or screws the PvP players.

Funniest part is seeing so many ppl complain and the Non-Cp servers are absolutely dead on console. I see no point in playing PvP unless it is nonCP and can't wait for battlegrounds seeing as it will be NonCP out of the gate.
  • Honghua
    Honghua
    ✭✭✭
    SnubbS wrote: »
    . It's literally just Heavy Armor, he has the equivalent of around 1400 magregen—and he'll have the same after they remove cost reduction. Try playing a StamSorc in medium come back and tell me how OP dark deal is—it's still a great skill, but you can actually run out of resources quite easily. The armor is sustaining for you—that's basically the argument that got proc sets nerfed, and it definitely applies here.

Armor sustaining 1400 mregen every 4 seconds is broken.
    But 21% cost reduction, 28% mana regen boost and a shield that is more broken than a templar sunshield, while heavy armor active is not even worth of a slot is COMPLETELY FINE.
    Ok i guess.
    Destroy the balance of the people using heavy armor, because stamina sorc is having half of that refudned every 4 seconds.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prothwata wrote: »
    When sorcs wave their hands like a jedi mind trick,

giphy.gif
    I wish I could jedi mind trick zergs into not trampling me.

Nailed it
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA