Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    altair1969 wrote: »
    Nothing in the patch note of today to repair our vmol :(

Its PC/Mac patch notes only, that's why :)
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Leaderboard rewards for the Trial of the Week now match that specific Trial instead of being based on rewards from just Maw of Lorkhaj.

lol

So now those of us on XB1 have no way of acquiring MoL gear aside from chest farm exploits (and I'm sure we'll get yet another patch to fix yet another chest farm exploit long before we get a patch to actually fix the Trial).

GG ZOS.
    Options
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    Leaderboard rewards for the Trial of the Week now match that specific Trial instead of being based on rewards from just Maw of Lorkhaj.

lol

So now those of us on XB1 have no way of acquiring MoL gear aside from chest farm exploits (and I'm sure we'll get yet another patch to fix yet another chest farm exploit long before we get a patch to actually fix the Trial).

GG ZOS.

It's all good, i have 2 weeks and 10 max level characters to get the 2moondancer rings i still need..... wait! what maw is the weekly..... :'(
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't even make sense.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol I think that's one of the main problems with consoles now is that the player base is dwindling because VMOL is broken & there's so many players with huge ego's who think they're the dogs bollocks so they won't play with certain players because 'Oh he bagged me once in Cyrodiil a year ago'. To get this content done we're going to have to work together.
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    Lol I think that's one of the main problems with consoles now is that the player base is dwindling because VMOL is broken & there's so many players with huge ego's who think they're the dogs bollocks so they won't play with certain players because 'Oh he bagged me once in Cyrodiil a year ago'. To get this content done we're going to have to work together.

Its not because of VMOL.....
    that is at best a small contributor as most of "the player base" isn't doing veteran trials
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They're not doing trials because there's no hard end game content to work towards plus so many people use that damn glitch that broke the trial in the first place to get gear that the only reason to run it is to get the skin which once people have done once they don't want to do it again.
    Options
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lol

GG ZOS.

It's all good, i have 2 weeks and 10 max level characters to get the 2moondancer rings i still need..... wait! what maw is the weekly..... :'(

Just go farm the chests. I would of course never do such I thing, and I would definitely never use the streak glitch to get back to the Rakkhat fight after disconnecting for the 37th time. Definitely not.
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're not doing trials because there's no hard end game content to work towards plus so many people use that damn glitch that broke the trial in the first place to get gear that the only reason to run it is to get the skin which once people have done once they don't want to do it again.

@pod88kk

I think thats an opinion.....the real life people I know who purchased this cause they are TES fans, those folks had no intention of doing any group content.

They are leaving because they come to complete the stories, and once done, they leave until more single player or duo content is added.

Its why, IMO there shouldn't be Trials in the game at all. Trials should be changed to Public Dungeons and for groups who want a different experience, they could opt for an instanced group version.

Same applies to 4 man dungeons, which also should be open dungeons with an instanced option.
    If people "who prefer console gaming" were not begging for a WoW on console.....or in this example, there wasn't a lot of people begging for a TES MMO, they just wanted TES with friends....

That is why people are leaving but don't confuse people who come and play for 30 days and leave for 60-90 ass leaving cause of a Trial issue or major bugs.

See that approach also resolves this specific issue because if people could come along an help...regardless of crashing, people could progress so while it still needs to be fixed, it doesn't become a multi-hour event where ppl get really frustrated and those who are here for Trials, actually quite for real.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 22, 2017 4:52PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@pod88kk

I think thats an opinion.....the real life people I know who purchased this cause they are TES fans, those folks had no intention of doing any group content.

They are leaving because they come to complete the stories, and once done, they leave until more single player or duo content is added.

Its why, IMO there shouldn't be Trials in the game at all. Trials should be changed to Public Dungeons and for groups who want a different experience, they could opt for an instanced group version.

Same applies to 4 man dungeons, which also should be open dungeons with an instanced option.
    If people "who prefer console gaming" were not begging for a WoW on console.....or in this example, there wasn't a lot of people begging for a TES MMO, they just wanted TES with friends....

That is why people are leaving but don't confuse people who come and play for 30 days and leave for 60-90 ass leaving cause of a Trial issue or major bugs.

See that approach also resolves this specific issue because if people could come along an help...regardless of crashing, people could progress so while it still needs to be fixed, it doesn't become a multi-hour event where ppl get really frustrated and those who are here for Trials, actually quite for real.

9bb886ba8075278dd93dfba93096e2ad_cant-tell-if-serious-or-fry-cant-tell-if-meme_604-453.jpeg
    Options
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭

@pod88kk

9bb886ba8075278dd93dfba93096e2ad_cant-tell-if-serious-or-fry-cant-tell-if-meme_604-453.jpeg

I am laughing my arse off, I can hear Rakkhat screaming 'Get off my lawn!' at the random players who were dumb enough to try to clear that content as a public dungeon. So I guess in addition to it being a public dungeon it would also have to be nerfed beyond all recognition so the masses could clear it without too much trouble.
    Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

Options
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My life in mol -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niszHDjfLJ8

Yay we did it after 10 tries and with only 1 dc/many screen freeze deaths - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIHKyxFjf4M&amp;t
    Edited by DjMuscleboy02 on May 22, 2017 7:31PM
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
    Options
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    I'm at work, is it the weekly this week? -_- no bueno
    Options
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    Walties99 wrote: »
    I'm at work, is it the weekly this week? -_- no bueno

Sure is
    Butterflyy Wing
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom update please.
    Options
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_MattFiror @Wrobel @ZOS_RichLambert

In case it wasn't clear from my earlier posts, we're now in the following boat on XB1:

* MoL is unplayable on XB1.
    * MoL is the weekly this week.
    * The change to the weekly rewards means that it is impossible to legitimately acquire MoL gear on XB1.

We can't run the weekly. We can't run MoL. We can't get MoL gear at all now. Oy f'n vey.

It's been, what, a month since your last update here? It's been 91 days since Homestead released and MoL went bye-bye.

Come on, guys. This is ridiculous. How is this even remotely acceptable? I hope someone is getting an earful every day from management.

Throw us a damn bone.
    Options
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I encourage everyone in this thread to visit the Greater Maryland BBB website and voice their complaints:

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/nature-of-complaint/

Edit -- I found this amusing:

BIqnQPI.png
    Edited by LiquidPony on May 22, 2017 11:40PM
    Options
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I encourage everyone in this thread to visit the Greater Maryland BBB website and voice their complaints:

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/nature-of-complaint/

Edit -- I found this amusing:

imgur.com/a/XMlNp

"C" LUL
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
    Options
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    11 people just dced walking into first ad pull but at least I have my maw of the infernal by my side
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
    Options
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ima go ahead and give this a nice little bump...
    Options
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is amazing. Keep it up lol
    Options
  • Sarah_Flare
    I'm on ps4 and i have the same issues. Last Sunday and last Thursday i dc'd a total of 12x. Most of those being on rakkhat. Yes I'm lucky we can even make it to rakkhat. I've done everything I can think of to stop the dc's. Even to the point i don't stand in certain places but it doesn't help. I've noticed I dc during certain mechanics. Rakkhat pad slam before he teleports to pad 2. Also when meteors begin on pad two. The first three pads seem to be the most troublesome. I've adjusted audio and visual things thinking it would help. I'm still struggling. I've deleted saved data. I've restarted my system. I've restarted my router.

Aside from the dc's before the first boss my dc's have generally been on hard mode rakkhat. Is there any fix in sight for this?
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buffler wrote: »
    This thread is amazing. Keep it up lol

Ikr 50k views and stuff
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there any fix in sight for this?

No
    Edited by SASQUATCH0 on May 23, 2017 5:49PM
    Options
  • Azicah
    Azicah
    ✭✭✭
    My guild completed Veteran Maw yesterday, but it was a complete disconnect and freeze fest. The problem is still there, and it is just as bad as ever. I am hoping that we'll run it again and be able to log disconnects to help solve the problem. This is on the XB1 NA server.
    Edited by Azicah on May 23, 2017 7:51PM
    Options
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_MattFiror @Wrobel @ZOS_RichLambert

In case it wasn't clear from my earlier posts, we're now in the following boat on XB1:

* MoL is unplayable on XB1.
    * MoL is the weekly this week.
    * The change to the weekly rewards means that it is impossible to legitimately acquire MoL gear on XB1.

We can't run the weekly. We can't run MoL. We can't get MoL gear at all now. Oy f'n vey.

It's been, what, a month since your last update here? It's been 91 days since Homestead released and MoL went bye-bye.

Come on, guys. This is ridiculous. How is this even remotely acceptable? I hope someone is getting an earful every day from management.

Throw us a damn bone.

How is this *** still going on. Seriously.

I'm starting to enjoy reading about this every time I get triggered about cheat engine continuing to live large on the PC.

So much fail in this company.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is like the US president. Those too have a 100 day grace period I heard ;)
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
    Options
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing
    Options
  • peak99
    peak99
    ✭✭✭
    Still nothing?

Heard they fixed the chest farm too.

Side note, the streak exploit was one of the ways to help prevent DC's when u actually want to run the trial right now....

Way to go ZoS can't be bothered to fix the trial but certainly finds the time to make sure no one can run it enjoyably or farm the gear in ur broken trial.
    Options