Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    peak99 wrote: »
    Still nothing?

Heard they fixed the chest farm too.

Side note, the streak exploit was one of the ways to help prevent DC's when u actually want to run the trial right now....

Way to go ZoS can't be bothered to fix the trial but certainly finds the time to make sure no one can run it enjoyably or farm the gear in ur broken trial.

I think the first boss is just luck, some things help slightly but it's basically just luck. Filled in for a group and ran it twice the other night. First run we got passed the first boss with nearly 30 vitality and then the second run had 9 dcs through the first door and the tanks barely got to the boss room before dcing. After this first boss we don't usually have problems, but for Rakkhat you can avoid dcs by having dps just behind pad 2 until he gets there. You lose a lot of damage but shouldn't have any dcs, that's seemed to work the last 5-6 times I've run. Occasionally someone drops after, but it hasn't happened much.
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good thing that they fixed not being able to mount on MoL! This changes everything! The Xbox community can finally get some peace......

I think I've officially given up on the hope for a disconnect free MoL.

I just hope they don't ruin the new content the same way.
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for patching the only way to get MoL weapons on Console! You're the greatest! /s
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • FormulaGlobe
    FormulaGlobe
    ✭✭
    Walties99 wrote: »
    I'm at work, is it the weekly this week? -_- no bueno

Hello darkness, my old friend...
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    Lol I think that's one of the main problems with consoles now is that the player base is dwindling because VMOL is broken & there's so many players with huge ego's who think they're the dogs bollocks so they won't play with certain players because 'Oh he bagged me once in Cyrodiil a year ago'. To get this content done we're going to have to work together.

This made me laugh... because its true, there I was playing ESO a week or so ago and a guild message popped up in chat and it was along the lines of "need three DD's for SO", up came a volunteer and the reply was priceless "sorry mate no invite for you, your bomblade took out a load of players in our zerg in Cyro and then you t-bagged us after"
  • Azicah
    Azicah
    ✭✭✭
    So, my guild went ahead and ran Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj on the XB1 NA server. Fortunately, I ran with them, and I got to record all freezes. Please notice how I said 'freeze' and not lag out or disconnects.

Our group took some extra precautions doing this trial. All of us had the Skeleton polymorph on, no sound, resolution set to 720p, no DPS numbers, no text chat, and practically everything that is considered an 'add-on'.

Logs:
    *All times are CST*
    1st run
    Shawn5434433 -
    10:41 PM (during add pull before 1st boss)
    Azicah - 10:42 PM (staircase before 1st boss room)

Vials (Tank) - 10:44 PM (in 1st boss room)
    Shawn5434433 10:45 PM (Before entering boss room)
    Azicah - 10:46 PM (Before entering very first door)
    Supreme Nsx - 10:47 PM (in 1st boss room)

2nd run (We decided to restart the trial because of freezes)

Azicah - 10:57 PM (before starting the actual trial
    Meshkeen (Tank) - 10:57 PM (during the very first add pull)
    CaliWarlord805 - 10:57 PM (during the very first add pull)
    Chief Moint - 10:59 PM (add pull before 1st boss
    MeatWagon3 - 10:59 PM (add pull before 1st boss)
    Reclusive Reesa - 11:0? PM (1st boss room)
    MegaMudx - 11:0? PM (1st boss room)
    Shawn - 11:0? PM (1st boss room)
    Vials - 11:03 PM (1st boss room)
    Shawn - 11:06 PM (1st boss room)

Vials - 11:09 PM (first pull after first boss)
    MeatWagon3 - 11:0? PM (first pull after first boss)

Vials - 11:25 PM (Twins room)
    CaliWarlord805- 11:32 PM (Gauntlet before Rakkhat)

End.

Most people were frozen for an average around 5 minutes.

As you can see, the freezes are mostly before and during the first boss. 8 out of 12 people froze, 7 of them multiple times.

I hope these logs help, and maybe we'll get an early patch perhaps, or a permanent one and never have a broken veteran Maw of Lorkhaj again.

Also, we might run it again tonight.
    Edited by Azicah on May 24, 2017 9:19PM
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azicah wrote: »
    So, my guild went ahead and ran Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj on the XB1 NA server. Fortunately, I ran with them, and I got to record all freezes. Please notice how I said 'freeze' and not lag out or disconnects.

Our group took some extra precautions doing this trial. All of us had the Skeleton polymorph on, no sound, resolution set to 720p, no DPS numbers, no text chat, and practically everything that is considered an 'add-on'.

Logs:
    *All times are CST*
    1st run
    Shawn5434433 -
    10:41 PM (during add pull before 1st boss)
    Azicah - 10:42 PM (staircase before 1st boss room)

Vials (Tank) - 10:44 PM (in 1st boss room)
    Shawn5434433 10:45 PM (Before entering boss room)
    Azicah - 10:46 PM (Before entering very first door)
    Supreme Nsx - 10:47 PM (in 1st boss room)

2nd run (We decided to restart the trial because of freezes)

Azicah - 10:57 PM (before starting the actual trial
    Meshkeen (Tank) - 10:57 PM (during the very first add pull)
    CaliWarlord805 - 10:57 PM (during the very first add pull)
    Chief Moint - 10:59 PM (add pull before 1st boss
    MeatWagon3 - 10:59 PM (add pull before 1st boss)
    Reclusive Reesa - 11:0? PM (1st boss room)
    MegaMudx - 11:0? PM (1st boss room)
    Shawn - 11:0? PM (1st boss room)
    Vials - 11:03 PM (1st boss room)
    Shawn - 11:06 PM (1st boss room)

Vials - 11:09 PM (first pull after first boss)
    MeatWagon3 - 11:0? PM (first pull after first boss)

Vials - 11:25 PM (Twins room)
    CaliWarlord805- 11:32 PM (Gauntlet before Rakkhat)

End.

Most people were frozen for an average around 5 minutes.

As you can see, the freezes are mostly before and during the first boss. 8 out of 12 people froze, 7 of them multiple times.

I hope these logs help, and maybe we'll get an early patch perhaps, or a permanent one and never have a broken veteran Maw of Lorkhaj again.

Also, we might run it again tonight.

you like torture don't you? Lol
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    I ragequit after freezing on the pull before Zhal Jewsa the ZoS employee. Then I froze trying to get back into that room after my group started the fight. Stupid me for trying to help when I knew it would happen. Then the final rage inducing crash was literally 3 steps before the first door. Then my guild got mad because I left and I had to remind them I'm not the developers and I didn't break the content and ignore 3 months of complaints and they sort of calmed down but it damaged my reputation because I'm normally patient and helpful and now I'm just the rage quitter. Thanks ZoS, and as Truth said in the live stream, Rich Lambert is a fat blow jawb.
    Edited by Walties99 on May 24, 2017 11:53PM
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ragequit after freezing on the pull before Zhal Jewsa the ZoS employee. Then I froze trying to get back into that room after my group started the fight. Stupid me for trying to help when I knew it would happen. Then the final rage inducing crash was literally 3 steps before the first door. Then my guild got mad because I left and I had to remind them I'm not the developers and I didn't break the content and ignore 3 months of complaints and they sort of calmed down but it damaged my reputation because I'm normally patient and helpful and now I'm just the rage quitter. Thanks ZoS, and as Truth said in the live stream, Rich Lambert is a fat blow jawb.

Why are you guys attempting to run it? It's broken, you crash. So don't do it! Bunch of masochists out here in Xbox
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oompuh wrote: »

Why are you guys attempting to run it? It's broken, you crash. So don't do it! Bunch of masochists out here in Xbox

i was going to get all defensive, and deny being a masochist.... but you speak the truth!

i am 5 days into quitting smoking, which has left me unable to sleep or eat properly so i will be attempting vet maw with a new team tomorrow night!

seriously i need an intervention!
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Brush I PvP in this game .I'm the king of the masochist.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭

admin
    Hi everyone,

We just completed a hotfix on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 megaservers; you can no longer use mounts in Maw of Lorkhaj as originally intended. There's no patch to download for this as it has immediately taken effect.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on May 24, 2017 5:38PM
    Gina Bruno

May 24
    Staff Post

ok cool
    shall i wear lipstick next time ?
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Finn @ZOS_RichLambert @Wrobel

So now that Morrowind is released and you've got a bunch of new bugs that are likely prioritized above this one, how many more months should we plan on waiting to be able to run MoL? Thanks for preventing us from mounting up, though. GG.

And FYI, Hel Ra is still broken when the braziers are lit. And the bottom boss still won't respawn after a wipe. GG.

Anyone want to place some wagers on whether or not HoF will actually work on XB1?
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Finn @ZOS_RichLambert @Wrobel

So now that Morrowind is released and you've got a bunch of new bugs that are likely prioritized above this one, how many more months should we plan on waiting to be able to run MoL? Thanks for preventing us from mounting up, though. GG.

And FYI, Hel Ra is still broken when the braziers are lit. And the bottom boss still won't respawn after a wipe. GG.

Anyone want to place some wagers on whether or not HoF will actually work on XB1?

I'll bet 8 temps that HoF will be a DC fest just like MoL.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SASQUATCH0 wrote: »

I'll bet 8 temps that HoF will be a DC fest just like MoL.

If HoF is unplayable, I'm canceling my sub doing the QQ thing. I've had about enough of this ***.
  • Azicah
    Azicah
    ✭✭✭

I believe my guild is the only one that consistently running it this patch. We all like Maw too much to just drop it honestly.

• LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will admit, It is rather challenging running this trial in normal to practice for vet when you keep getting dc'ed before the first boss. Just one vet clear is all I want so I can get the skin, but I think that may remain but a fanciful dream.

Maybe one day.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Sheva I 7 I
    Sheva I 7 I
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for patching the only way to get MoL weapons on Console! You're the greatest! /s

msg me on xbox ill show you new way
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only thing I still need is that damn MD staff!!! I have plenty of Twilight Remedy, but no MD. Now, it looks like I'll never get it a this rate.
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will admit, It is rather challenging running this trial in normal to practice for vet when you keep getting dc'ed before the first boss. Just one vet clear is all I want so I can get the skin, but I think that may remain but a fanciful dream.

Maybe one day.

Right there with you buddy. Didn't really start doing vet trials till homestead dropped. And that's when maw broke lol. So it looks like I'll be getting the HoF skin before the maw skin
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SASQUATCH0 wrote: »

Maybe one day.

Right there with you buddy. Didn't really start doing vet trials till homestead dropped. And that's when maw broke lol. So it looks like I'll be getting the HoF skin before the maw skin

Indeed. I first ran MoL after 1T dropped and had an absolute blast. I loved everything about it. I've played ESO to death and vet trials are the next step for me. I really hope HoF is working ok when it hits console, or there is going to be a LOT of unhappy people. Even more than there is now.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WARNING WARNING

This is how Vmaw is making me feel

1200.jpg

DC's,
    having to face NE,
    having to wear skelenton polymorph,
    stupid cats not being dragged on my screen when i chain them - but they are chianed on everyone elses screen so i waste time trying to chain something that is already at me feet instead of chaining the stupid cat that is killing our healer
    Edited by bebynnag on May 26, 2017 8:11AM
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fix.jpg
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »
    Thanks for the reports guys. For those that experienced a disconnect, would you please PM me your character ID, platform and time the disconnect occurred?

I'll tell you the time it disconnected, how about every time people run the trial on console....
    Edited by MCBIZZLE300 on May 26, 2017 1:36PM
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I forgot. We only exist when you need something.
    Butterflyy Wing
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert

Does the term "crickets" mean anything to you?

Can we please have an update?
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO

It has been mentioned many times on live streams and I believe 2 times on ESO Live now that there is a "fix" for Maw coming with the Morrowind patch. Rich Lambert has mentioned it for than anyone else that I can recall.
    -Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
    World first HelRa Hardmode player.
    GT: Bootleg Mix
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It has been mentioned many times on live streams and I believe 2 times on ESO Live now that there is a "fix" for Maw coming with the Morrowind patch. Rich Lambert has mentioned it for than anyone else that I can recall.

False. No one said anything about a fix coming with Morrowind.
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    @The_Patriarch Just watch the ESO Live from 2 weeks ago. The other most recent time it was mentioned was by Rich Lambert in Blobeso's stream during the first day of Morrowind early access. It has been mentioned on streams other times also but those are the two that come to mind that you can easily rewatch.
    -Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
    World first HelRa Hardmode player.
    GT: Bootleg Mix