Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

See what happens when you fail to fix your content or keep your paying, loyal customers informed? It breeds anger, frustration, and infighting. You would think that this is something you'd want to avoid given an already contentious patch.

Btw, I unsubbed today.

Edited by The_Lex on May 19, 2017 10:20PM
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    I'm stage 4 vamp irl, but if this keeps going on without a fix I'll have to do real things with real people until a new MMO comes out, please ZoS fix :(
  • FormulaGlobe
    FormulaGlobe
    ✭✭
    WALTIES NO! The real world is a lie!
    Walties99 wrote: »
    I'm stage 4 vamp irl, but if this keeps going on without a fix I'll have to do real things with real people until a new MMO comes out, please ZoS fix :(

Oh god...the horror..
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

By the 8 divines, that sounds horrible
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • Shadow_Viper_vX
    Shadow_Viper_vX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS really needs to focus on fixing the broken parts of the game before worrying about new stuff...
  • FormulaGlobe
    FormulaGlobe
    ✭✭
    In all honesty it's really sad. There are glitches/bugs in every aspect of this game that have been around for MONTHS (maybe years?).

Quests are constantly bugged out/not appearing

Dungeons have had broken mechanics for so long that in many cases if you do not cheese it, the other 3 members of your activity finder will ACTUALLY THINK YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG

Maelstrom/vDSA disconnects: self explanatory

Even housing: I was unfortunate enough to shell out the crowns for the Craglorn Cavern only to DC every time I enter

Trials: Groups who are serious about score have to strategize against DCs/broken mechanics as much as actual mechanics

Being able to stay competitive DESPITE these issues is a feat in itself and speaks to the dedication of our dwindling end game player base...

@Vuz3 you are welcome to continue being AVERAGE AF somewhere else -just don't claim to understand our struggle if you are going to make ignorant ass comments.

At the end of the day ZOS, telling us you are looking into it/working on a fix does NOT mean you don't have an obligation to give us regular updates.

Please give us some respect.

• Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭

Wow, this got me incredibly hard
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    But I'm not triggered at all by the three emails, smartglass newsfeed or twitter advertisements I'm being bombarded by about the new broken trial we won't be able to play.
    Butterflyy Wing
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    Sn1per0 wrote: »
    Vuz3 wrote: »
    Oompuh wrote: »
    SASQUATCH0 wrote: »
    LUL at people crying that they haven't heard anything in 2 months? ZOS members have replied on this thread, they're working at it and that's that. Is it that hard to understand? Wanna raid? Come to a platform that works.

I do like this idea. let me just go ahead sell my Xbox and tv and buy a whole pc set up. Then grind my life away to reach max level, farm vma and all my gear again. Will try this

With dedication anything is possible. I mean you probably sat around for 3 months crying about raids any way right? You could've easily starte a new platform. Took 2 weeks to reach max cp, of a few hrs a day grinding. A potato pc could run this game btw

Let's just hope you guys stay on your new platform

Oh definitely no need to come back to Xbox where groups cannot achieve more than 250k DPS.

Lol Vuzion, mate if you actually pulled your weight when you played Xbox instead of standing there turtling with harness on both bars.

Gtfo, you went to pc coz no one wanted you in their group on console lol. Seeya.

He may have left because he can't play the game without macros. I hear most PC players use macros because they can't lay their rotation properly.

The good players on PC do not run macros. Macros wouldn't help anything but target skeleton parses, as there are mechanics where using a macro would hinder you. Idk how this thread got derailed to the point of this, but what's the situation for Maw on Xbox looking like?
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    LUL at people crying that they haven't heard anything in 2 months? ZOS members have replied on this thread, they're working at it and that's that. Is it that hard to understand? Wanna raid? Come to a platform that works.

I do like this idea. let me just go ahead sell my Xbox and tv and buy a whole pc set up. Then grind my life away to reach max level, farm vma and all my gear again. Will try this

With dedication anything is possible. I mean you probably sat around for 3 months crying about raids any way right? You could've easily starte a new platform. Took 2 weeks to reach max cp, of a few hrs a day grinding. A potato pc could run this game btw

Oh definitely no need to come back to Xbox where groups cannot achieve more than 250k DPS.

Lol Vuzion, mate if you actually pulled your weight when you played Xbox instead of standing there turtling with harness on both bars.

Gtfo, you went to pc coz no one wanted you in their group on console lol. Seeya.

When did I ever have harness on both bars? you're tripping stay in your own lane on your SORCERER TANK. Xbox was horribly laggy and the ping was atrocious- so DPS was hard to be achieved at times. Come to PC and parse in raid THEN talk. Until then, stick to your target skeleton.

It doesn't bother me that the ass-end of the ESO community on Xbox doesn't like me.

Sanctum on Xbox NA - 171K. Twelve Deep
    Sanctum on PC NA - 166k

*thinking emoji*

If they ever fix latency/frames/connection on Xbox. PC players around the world will simultaneously *** the bed. Keyword here is not ***, but 'IF'.

what about the other scores? lol. Noone on PC likes and does Sanctum, so obviously xbox will have a higher score. Xbox does SO. PC doesn't.
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vezuls wrote: »

When did I ever have harness on both bars? you're tripping stay in your own lane on your SORCERER TANK. Xbox was horribly laggy and the ping was atrocious- so DPS was hard to be achieved at times. Come to PC and parse in raid THEN talk. Until then, stick to your target skeleton.

It doesn't bother me that the ass-end of the ESO community on Xbox doesn't like me.

Sanctum on PC NA - 166k

*thinking emoji*

If they ever fix latency/frames/connection on Xbox. PC players around the world will simultaneously *** the bed. Keyword here is not ***, but 'IF'.

what about the other scores? lol. Noone on PC likes and does Sanctum, so obviously xbox will have a higher score. Xbox does SO. PC doesn't.

If you didnt let your guild fall apart, you'd know that SO is the only trial that has minimal frame loss/disconnects on Xbox. Its the only trial Xbox can do, not choose to.

Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    Vezuls wrote: »

Sanctum on PC NA - 166k

*thinking emoji*

If you didnt let your guild fall apart, you'd know that SO is the only trial that has minimal frame loss/disconnects on Xbox. Its the only trial Xbox can do, not choose to.

Mmmhmm ^^ ty sir
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've had to remove quite a few posts from this thread from getting personal. Please keep the discussion on topic. We would like to keep it open so that it can continue to receive feedback.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If zos could just update us every once in a *** while. It's been like 2 months since we heard anything. We already know this isn't going to be fixed before Morrowind, but will it be fixed when Morrowind comes out? The world may never know.

They said on ESO Live that they have a "potential" fix for Morrowind. May work, probably not as I'm hearing bad things about hof crashing

I've spent about 5-6 hours per night in vHoF 4-5 days a week and I've never had crashes in vHoF. The only time a crash would happen is because of the latency. Aka its not an actual crash, you just have to restart the game because its unplayable with 999 ping. So at this point, it has nothing to do with the trial at all. Its just the fact that we are on the EU server and the PTS is on the NA server, so we're bound to get lag spikes sometime or another. So I don't know where you get those "bad things about vHoF crashing" but my guess is that you didn't hear *** and just making this up to get attention.

I was told by a pc tank that they can't complete vhof because they are crashing 6-7 at a time. Not gonna say more because of NDA and naming.

LOL

I don't know who that PC tank was but all the teams who have completed vHoF and who are progressing in completing it have never suffered any crashes of 6-7 at a time. Just an excuse for being bad I guess. Doesn't change the fact that you personally don't know *** about the new trial and just repeating some stuff that some PC tank has said. Yeah, no. There are no crashes in vHoF.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • FormulaGlobe
    FormulaGlobe
    ✭✭
    Thanks @ZOS_CoriJ for that important and relevant update
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_CoriJ wrote: »
    We've had to remove quite a few posts from this thread from getting personal. Please keep the discussion on topic. We would like to keep it open so that it can continue to receive feedback.

here is my feedback for you @ZOS_CoriJ

trials are broken on xbox

the trial community would like to be able to run trials

we would like to know when this will happen

thank you
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a moderator I do not work directly with the team who can provide this kind of information. It seems that updates were being given fairly frequently to this thread. If you would like to continue getting responses to this thread let's continue to keep it open.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a moderator I do not work directly with the team who can provide this kind of information. It seems that updates were being given fairly frequently to this thread. If you would like to continue getting responses to this thread let's continue to keep it open.

yes keeping the thread open is important,

thank you for taking the time to respond

who should i be tagging for a response then @ZOS_GinaBruno?
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Our last update on this thread was on April 25th, when the logging patch was put in. Almost 1 month ago. I, for one, wouldn't call that frequent. We're annoyed.
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭

your idea of fairly frequently is once a month, good one

i agree though people are going way of topic
    the point of this thread was to bring attention to a broken trial, not a whiny bunch of players.

vMol is still broken. I am still upset, i give up with this thread.
    Bb
    Edited by Orbital on May 20, 2017 4:12AM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    This is insane. Wow.

@ZOS so, that's a real question, how many time do you give to ESO on Xbox One ? I mean before the server death.

I'm 100% sure you know the server will be empty when others AAA / MMO will release (even if they will be bad, that is the worst point of the thing).

It's almost close to be empty. All of people are already on other games. And they won't never come back to Morrowind because of your business model.

Where/when did you lose your community mind ?
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • Coilbox
    Coilbox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Omfg bump. Where are you zos!?!

In Morrowind probably...
    Comrade, a word...
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    The game is starting to feel really dead on Xbox. 6 months ago you couldn't go to mournhold or rawlkha without there being 30-40 people talking over each other in area chat and every zone was super populated. Now during he same time windows you're lucky to see 8-10 people. Not that those particular examples are bad, just a good indicator that the game is dying. The sad thing is that morrowind probably will draw enough people to satiate the companies thirst for income, and they won't be forced to fix anything or make this game appealing again. I was so excited for a non pay to win MMO for consoles but now I realize this game wasn't meant to have a real end game based community and my feelings are extra hurt ;(
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is starting to feel really dead on Xbox. 6 months ago you couldn't go to mournhold or rawlkha without there being 30-40 people talking over each other in area chat and every zone was super populated. Now during he same time windows you're lucky to see 8-10 people. Not that those particular examples are bad, just a good indicator that the game is dying. The sad thing is that morrowind probably will draw enough people to satiate the companies thirst for income, and they won't be forced to fix anything or make this game appealing again. I was so excited for a non pay to win MMO for consoles but now I realize this game wasn't meant to have a real end game based community and my feelings are extra hurt ;(

I went into Rawl'kha last week and saw maybe 12 people running around. Compared to the hoards last patch, its really sad.
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    Sad bump. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Can you two at least let us known if we should have our hopes up for a fix at Morrowind. The few of us left would like to make an educated decision whether or not to purchase the DLC which to be clear, is exactly what it is. It's a new zone, not a whole new game.
    Edited by ThyMorningGlory on May 21, 2017 4:32PM
    Butterflyy Wing
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    Great job to the team at zos. You have let a full dlc cycle go by without addressing this issue at all. No mention in patch notes or comment on this page in months. Maybe now that you have launched morrowind you can put some attention on this. Would be awesome to hear from you again @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by MrFish024 on May 22, 2017 2:59PM
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really like to do the Weekly with my guild by can't its VMOL.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn @ZOS_MattFiror Can you guys change the weekly so we can get rewarded this week.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

One of my guilds attempted vMoL on Saturday night (5/20 @ 9:00PM Eastern). Could not complete as we could not start the Rakkhat fight without immediately losing 3 people.

I (gamertag: LiquidPony) disconnected multiple times around 1-2:00AM on 5/21.

So the group wasted about 5 hours for nothing. Kudos. The run was being streamed and I can probably give times and gamertags of the other 50+ disconnects we experienced.

Also, MoL is the weekly. ARE YOU SERIOUS? Jesus. How many months has this Trial been broken, and you can't even take it out of the weekly rotation?
  • altair1969
    altair1969
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing in the patch note of today to repair our vmol :(