Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trying a few things and an honest to goodness fix are two different things.
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Rich said that they think they found the issue and are putting out a fix for it with the Morrowind patch. It isn't something they can test without it going through approval and hitting the live servers which is why they have been calling it a "fix" in quotes. That is from the other sources of him mentioning it.

Also don't be so quick to shut me down just because you have your head stuck in this thread instead of watching all sources of information.
    -Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
    World first HelRa Hardmode player.
    GT: Bootleg Mix
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert

Does the term "crickets" mean anything to you?

Can we please have an update?

It has been mentioned many times on live streams and I believe 2 times on ESO Live now that there is a "fix" for Maw coming with the Morrowind patch. Rich Lambert has mentioned it for than anyone else that I can recall.

And? I'm not really interested in whatever rambling, ambiguous half-answers they gave on ESO Live.

I want an actual response here in this thread as it has been the primary method of communication on this issue over the past 100 days.

There is no answer here because there is no answer. They don't have a fix. I wager they don't even have a handle on the issue yet.
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    That isn't how information works. It was mentioned a few times elsewhere and primarily by Rich. That guy almost never posts on the forums so good luck getting an answer from him. Just because it was not mentioned here, does not mean it was not mentioned.
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    They opened a diolauge with the Xbox community asking us to provide results. Several have and have heard only a passive "we think it's this". It's not unreasonable for the Xbox gamers to ask for a regular update on this.

Easy for you to say "quiet babies" if you're not directly effected by it. How would it be an ordeal to even pop on and say : "hey these are the things that could be causing it, we need you guys to test this this and this to further progress our understanding of what's going on." or maybe "we determined that <this thing> is causing the memory leak. Our fix will be changing <magical coding> and I apologize but we can't get it in until (x date)".

This is not something that just happened. We're frustrated because this thread started in FEBRUARY and you can count on 2 hands how many times Zos has stepped in and replied with something meaningful.

We have provided them the data that they need as far as we're aware (again we only get a couple cryptic "we think we know how to fix it" messages). The fact is their monitoring code update went in far too late, and now they're in Morrowind mode, and we're getting ignored (they may read this, but we don't get the impression that they do. Go back a few pages to read about all the other mmo talk, if it's still there).

If reading about Xbox woes annoys you, there's an easy solution that you can use as soon as you navigate away from this thread: stop clicking on this thread, it doesn't effect you.

We have legitimate reasons to be frustrated as we watch friends play other games because they can't run what they want in this game.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert
    Edited by DrSweetazz on May 27, 2017 12:19AM
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    I am on Xbox, this does affect me, no one said "quiet babies", I mentioned to you that it was mentioned elsewhere because you said there has been no update. Untwist your panties and take a deep breath. You are going to survive this ordeal and hopefully it will be fixed for us all when the patch hits.

It sucks it has taken this long for them to do anything but it isn't an excuse to get personal and kill the messenger.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am on Xbox, this does affect me, no one said "quiet babies", I mentioned to you that it was mentioned elsewhere because you said there has been no update. Untwist your panties and take a deep breath. You are going to survive this ordeal and hopefully it will be fixed for us all when the patch hits.

It sucks it has taken this long for them to do anything but it isn't an excuse to get personal and kill the messenger.

The difference between you and me, and the others in this thread, is that we're not happy with paying for broken content and then getting a corporate "pat on the head " for an answer. If you're okay with that, then fine; drive on. Clearly, this thread isn't for you. But don't come to this thread and judge us for demanding that end game content works as advertised.
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    I gave you an update on information. I had no intention on doing anything more than that and still don't.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That isn't how information works. It was mentioned a few times elsewhere and primarily by Rich. That guy almost never posts on the forums so good luck getting an answer from him. Just because it was not mentioned here, does not mean it was not mentioned.

https://youtu.be/p7w64fbqYQY
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    Is it fixed yet?
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @The_Patriarch Just watch the ESO Live from 2 weeks ago. The other most recent time it was mentioned was by Rich Lambert in Blobeso's stream during the first day of Morrowind early access. It has been mentioned on streams other times also but those are the two that come to mind that you can easily rewatch.

I shouldnt have to watch ESO live episodes, when aired let alone ones from 2 weeks ago in the hope that they may reference a possible fix, that is on it way that may or may not work

Neither should i be forced to participate in a reddit Q & A to have my concerns acknowledged & addressed

and i certainly shouldn't be expected to watch a 'live stream' of someone i have never even heard of because @ZOS_RichLambert may be making a guest appearance

to be perfectly honest i find it inconvenient coming to the forums to get information, but whenever i try to submit a ticket in game i am constantly directed here. (mainly because it involves turning on my old lap top, because my dumb phone wont let me access the forum)

there is a resource on xbox (and im sure ps4) for communicating with the player base, it is used to inform us of maintenance, upcoming dlc and of course to showcase crown store items. why the resource can not be used to address concerns is beyond me. would a 'hey guys we know some people are experiencing issues with X we can assure you we are working on a solution' really take that long?

Not just for the small percentage of players who want to get bk 2 competing for top leaderboard scores against players on other platforms/servers

Or players like me who would like to get their first ever complete of vet maw (because its been broken for that long), earn their skin legitimately and slowly improve as a player and move on to HoF with their friends.

but also for the majority of the xbox community, the casual players, the non min-maxers the 'guys' who just want to complete the content they paid for on normal, because that blue colour is 'awesome'. these are the players who dont come to the forums, these are the players who will quit the game & talk their friends out of even trying it. the same players that the morrowind 'balancing' is designed to help,
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    @The_Patriarch Just watch the ESO Live from 2 weeks ago. The other most recent time it was mentioned was by Rich Lambert in Blobeso's stream during the first day of Morrowind early access. It has been mentioned on streams other times also but those are the two that come to mind that you can easily rewatch.

I shouldnt have to watch ESO live episodes, when aired let alone ones from 2 weeks ago in the hope that they may reference a possible fix, that is on it way that may or may not work

Neither should i be forced to participate in a reddit Q & A to have my concerns acknowledged & addressed

and i certainly shouldn't be expected to watch a 'live stream' of someone i have never even heard of because @ZOS_RichLambert may be making a guest appearance

to be perfectly honest i find it inconvenient coming to the forums to get information, but whenever i try to submit a ticket in game i am constantly directed here. (mainly because it involves turning on my old lap top, because my dumb phone wont let me access the forum)

there is a resource on xbox (and im sure ps4) for communicating with the player base, it is used to inform us of maintenance, upcoming dlc and of course to showcase crown store items. why the resource can not be used to address concerns is beyond me. would a 'hey guys we know some people are experiencing issues with X we can assure you we are working on a solution' really take that long?

Not just for the small percentage of players who want to get bk 2 competing for top leaderboard scores against players on other platforms/servers

Or players like me who would like to get their first ever complete of vet maw (because its been broken for that long), earn their skin legitimately and slowly improve as a player and move on to HoF with their friends.

but also for the majority of the xbox community, the casual players, the non min-maxers the 'guys' who just want to complete the content they paid for on normal, because that blue colour is 'awesome'. these are the players who dont come to the forums, these are the players who will quit the game & talk their friends out of even trying it. the same players that the morrowind 'balancing' is designed to help,

i agree
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well said^
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    VMOL is the weekly.... Thanks Zos
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been so long since this started that the dude that started this thread already has 600cp on a different platform. GG ZoS.

XBox NA
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol that's hilarious
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    It's been so long since this started that the dude that started this thread already has 600cp on a different platform. GG ZoS.

Atleast we know how much zos actually cares.
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    First time in vmaw last Thursday, made it passed the twins and to rakkhaat, I was almost positive I was about to get skinned, and that's when the group started to Disconnect. Sigh
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭

same, sick way to make money on their behalf i guess
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    SASQUATCH0 wrote: »
    First time in vmaw last Thursday, made it passed the twins and to rakkhaat, I was almost positive I was about to get skinned, and that's when the group started to Disconnect. Sigh

@SASQUATCH0 Damn dude...good luck, try and get it b4 Morrowind homie.
    The Flyers
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orbital wrote: »

same, sick way to make money on their behalf i guess

Yeah. I mean, if they're getting players' money twice, then the jokes on us, I suppose.

XBox NA
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to get some characters on weekly....

Oh wait
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    FlyLionel wrote: »

Thanks man.. hopefully I can get in on another run before morrowind. I'm basically a 2nd string chainer in the guild I'm in, so hopefully one of the 1st strings can't make it lol.
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭

Thanks man.. hopefully I can get in on another run before morrowind. I'm basically a 2nd string chainer in the guild I'm in, so hopefully one of the 1st strings can't make it lol.

What's a chainer?
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What's a chainer?

A mag dk that chains on the 2nd boss
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    Oompuh wrote: »

What's a chainer?

A mag dk that chains on the 2nd boss

Don't the tanks just do it
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    We gone beat da hard mode tonight. It's not that bad with just 3 people crashing -_-
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    Walties99 wrote: »
    We gone beat da hard mode tonight. It's not that bad with just 3 people crashing -_-

That should be a pad 5 nuke, but whatever.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walties99 wrote: »

As long as 2 of them aren't tanks. lol

XBox NA
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger