Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom update?What will you guys do if the fix doesn't fix trials?
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the update tomorrow supposed to fix it?
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    SASQUATCH0 wrote: »
    Is the update tomorrow supposed to fix it?

Just a regular maintenance so no.
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oompuh wrote: »
    FlyLionel wrote: »
    First time in vmaw last Thursday, made it passed the twins and to rakkhaat, I was almost positive I was about to get skinned, and that's when the group started to Disconnect. Sigh

@SASQUATCH0 Damn dude...good luck, try and get it b4 Morrowind homie.

Thanks man.. hopefully I can get in on another run before morrowind. I'm basically a 2nd string chainer in the guild I'm in, so hopefully one of the 1st strings can't make it lol.

What's a chainer?

A mag dk that chains on the 2nd boss

Don't the tanks just do it

In more experienced groups, yes. Most progression groups use mdks so the tanks can focus more and keep the boss still, I guess. I had chainers in my first complete but tanking skinrai is so easy I helped to make it easier
    Edited by Oompuh on May 30, 2017 3:32PM
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Finally got skinned on Saturday night.

I personally DCd 4 times (add pull right before the boss, standing in the boss room, and then walking back to the first boss room twice).

Took us a few tries to get through the first boss ... had to get a pull where we didn't lose any tanks or healers to DCs.

Everything was smooth after that ... no problems on the Twins or any of the other pulls leading up to Rakkhat.

We lost, I believe, 7 people to DCs on the first Rakkhat pull. A few more on each subsequent pull after that. Then we figured out positioning that seemed to keep anyone from getting DCd. Basically, if the pad adjacent to the backyard door is #1, going clockwise, we had the whole group (except main tank) stand between pads #2 and #3 to start the fight (just stay there until Rakkhat gets to pad #3).

No idea how much is superstition and how much actually makes a difference, but we did:

* Everyone wears the skeleton polymorph
    * Turn output resolution down to 720p
    * Turn music off and sound off in game settings
    * Turn combat text off in game settings
    * Turn text chat, health bars, nameplates, notifications, and anything else you can think of off
    * Use XBox Live party instead of in-game chat since people are going to disconnect

Took us about 5-6 hours to get it done. Would've been faster but we lost half the group after a few crashes on Rakkhat.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sound to know from any techies if that stuff makes any difference really or is just superstition as you say
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Be sound to know from any techies if that stuff makes any difference really or is just superstition as you say

Hard to say. It all makes sense to some extent (including limiting skills used that have big visual effects; heard people recommend to not use Vigor or Healing Springs, people recommend that the tank should just stare at the ground in first-person to avoid crashes on first boss) ... we're just trying to limit the load on the CPU/GPU assuming that the system is getting overloaded and that's the cause of the disconnects.

Turning the sound and music off seemed to make the biggest difference for me, but that could all be anecdotal. Who knows. Not like ZOS is doing much communicating with us on the topic.
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    I guess we'll know next Monday if they really have a fix for it. More than likely they will ignore this thread until then, and probably past that if it's still broken.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So maybe...
    73ddc8b5d0427fe55cdf25530a12e106.jpg
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So maybe...

Sad but true :(
  • reesenorman
    reesenorman
    ✭✭✭
    Having fun guys and girls?
    Mundus Core

1st NA Tick-Tock Tormentor

#2 World vHRC: 157'735 // 14 minutes 20 seconds

#1 NA vHOF Clear
    #1 NA vHOF HM Clear
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not really, I'm a very patient person but even mine are starting to wear thin
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zos trials are broken on console pls hotfix immediately
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can we please get some info on the incoming fixes with Morrowind that you have mentioned on eso live? It's been 98 days since we reported this issue with the launch of homestead and nothing is better, trials have actually gotten worse. The last post you made in this thread was well over a month ago. There is a reason why this thread has over 1.2k comments and almost 50k views. This is a game breaking issue that has been ingnored long enough.
    Edited by MrFish024 on May 31, 2017 2:26PM
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spent an hour alone on the first boss because of DCs!!! This is ridiculous!
  • Azicah
    Azicah
    ✭✭✭
    Walties99 wrote: »
    We gone beat da hard mode tonight. It's not that bad with just 3 people crashing -_-
    Good luck! Hope you guys can do it before Morrowind drops.
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    Nope we sucked big time. There's also 2-3 crashes per attempt usually on pad 2. Not rly worth reporting because they won't fix it.
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was surprisingly pleased yesterday when I was able to complete a raid without any disconnects. Sure, it was a pug run of sorts, but it was still good fun.

Then I got off WoW to come do vAA.
    Hodor, but stronger
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know the funniest part? The funniest part about this is that the freezes are happening in the exact same way and the exact same places as back in SotH when vMol was last broken.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    So maybe...

Sad but true :(

METALLICA
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's clear that they've moved on.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was surprisingly pleased yesterday when I was able to complete a raid without any disconnects. Sure, it was a pug run of sorts, but it was still good fun.

This^^^^ :D:D:D
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »

This^^^^ :D:D:D

lol

We had a half-dozen disconnects in vAA HM last night. It was incredibly laggy right from the start. Lost 2 on the first boss. I went bye-bye on the second boss, along with another DPS. We lost a healer on The Mage (which is really great on AA HM), and then another DPS on another attempt at The Mage.

Sometimes you have to wonder why we put all of this effort into gearing up and practicing for raids that don't actually work. I mean, seriously. I'm paying real money to deal with this frustration. And paying in-game money, too, since ZOS, in their infinite wisdom, decided to make running Trials a gold sink.

I don't even see the point in tagging @ZOS employees anymore ... they've been ignoring us for a month now.
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know the funniest part? The funniest part about this is that the freezes are happening in the exact same way and the exact same places as back in SotH when vMol was last broken.

The fact that even the exploits that were fixed came back indicates they kind of reverted to the old broken Maw code or something.

It really is appaling how long they are taking to fix this.

My guild is very excited to have 5 trials to run instead of 2,5 (Hel Ra is kind of broken half the times) when Morrowind comes. But if they don't fix HRC and Maw and Halls is broken, I really think the team we assembled and trained in the last 4 months will disband.
    Edited by Dasovaruilos on June 1, 2017 3:06PM
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a month away this is still a thing I wonder what new bugs will come with BG and the new trial this new DLC will be a disaster
    Edited by RebornV3x on June 1, 2017 3:53PM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno After completely ignoring this for the last month and a half, they better have some fixes or get ready to lose a large portion of the Xbox playerbase.
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrFish024 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno After completely ignoring this for the last month and a half, they better have some fixes or get ready to lose a large portion of the Xbox playerbase.

Let's be honest. If they don't fix it, they might lose 100 players max because of trials issues lol.
    Hodor, but stronger
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope at least HoF will work for you guys. It's really really awesome.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    I hope at least HoF will work for you guys. It's really really awesome.

I'm not getting my hopes up ... we're resigned to just trying to up our scores on vAA and vSO at this point, can't play anything else.

I got a little taste of HoF on PTS and it was really cool. Hopefully there will be a MoL-like streak glitch so that we can at least get in there and farm gear when the Trial doesn't work.
    Edited by LiquidPony on June 1, 2017 5:33PM
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MrFish024 wrote: »

It's already happening pal