Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old school runescape is coming out with new solo pve content June 1st
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
    Options
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oompuh wrote: »
    Old school runescape is coming out with new solo pve content June 1st

Rs was my *** let's goooo
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
    Options
  • Absalon
    Absalon
    ✭✭✭
    Please, stop bumping this thread, no one cares about it.

Damn, I just did it...
    CP 810 (PC-NA)
    Harnak - Magplar Healer (PVE)
    Gavin - Magsorc DPS (PVE)
    Manthys - Magplar DPS (PVP)
    Adrya - Stamblade DPS (PVP)
    Targesh - Stamplar DPS (PVP)
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Absalon wrote: »

Damn, I just did it...

I care.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Options
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn, I just did it...

Hey
    Guess what?

Bump
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn, I just did it...

I stopped playing and I even care.
    People want reasons to come back or reasons to stay....things like this shouldn't go on more than 14 days especially when two big releases have come after the issue was known.

Housing and Morrowind
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walties99 wrote: »
    When the Tera beta drops for console, there will probably be a mass exodus from this game for a short period of time, but that will likely become permanent for most players on Xbox if they continue to release/ ignore broken content. Tera already has a larger player base and the developers listen to the community. It has problems like any other game, but they are small in comparison. It's getting really old running the same craglorn trials over and over. We are missing out on MoL when dps is at its peak and groups could be clearing hard mode with no lunar phase and we're going to get it back with sustain issues in morrowind probably still coupled with crash/frame issues. Won't be fun.

*waiting for my Tera Beta access*
    I made 2 new emails to hopefully increase my chances of getting a invite.
    Options
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    When the Tera beta drops for console, there will probably be a mass exodus from this game for a short period of time, but that will likely become permanent for most players on Xbox if they continue to release/ ignore broken content. Tera already has a larger player base and the developers listen to the community. It has problems like any other game, but they are small in comparison. It's getting really old running the same craglorn trials over and over. We are missing out on MoL when dps is at its peak and groups could be clearing hard mode with no lunar phase and we're going to get it back with sustain issues in morrowind probably still coupled with crash/frame issues. Won't be fun.

Same.....

Also, I heard Tera suffers from similar issues in regards to bugs and content problems. Is that not true?

Not sure man, however I don't care, I play end game in ESO and its broken, so I mean, difference? lol.
    KingJ wrote: »

We about to make that BiS boy Tera guild ;)
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same.....

Also, I heard Tera suffers from similar issues in regards to bugs and content problems. Is that not true?

Not sure man, however I don't care, I play end game in ESO and its broken, so I mean, difference? lol.

We about to make that BiS boy Tera guild ;)
    lol sign me up.
    Options
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    Guilds on Tera: you get one, and they have guild levels with perks and benefits. We should come up with a guild name now, Twelve Deep is already planning on at least half or more of our players quitting if morrowind drops and MoL isn't fixed. The other good players have gone to PC or quit. What's the new day one guild going to be called?

Edit: also I'm the healer. Spot reserved.
    Edited by Walties99 on May 18, 2017 12:23AM
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guilds on Tera: you get one, and they have guild levels with perks and benefits. We should come up with a guild name now, Twelve Deep is already planning on at least half or more of our players quitting if morrowind drops and MoL isn't fixed. The other good players have gone to PC or quit. What's the new day one guild going to be called?

Ohh I love creating guild names how about Almost Heroes or The protectors of the old Guards. If we want something to pay Homage to ESO how About Conquers of Rahkat.

I wouldn't mind joining
    Options
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ohh I love creating guild names how about Almost Heroes or The protectors of the old Guards. If we want something to pay Homage to ESO how About Conquers of Rahkat.

I wouldn't mind joining

I'm obviously not part of your guild or guild planning, so, at the risk of being presumptuous, I always thought a cool guild name for another game would be "ESO Refugees." Seems fitting, given the circumstances.

Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't mind joining

I'm obviously not part of your guild or guild planning, so, at the risk of being presumptuous, I always thought a cool guild name for another game would be "ESO Refugees." Seems fitting, given the circumstances.
    OMG I was thinking about that but I didnt think anyone would like that.
    Options
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I wouldn't mind joining

OMG I was thinking about that but I didnt think anyone would like that.

Great minds think alike!
    Edited by The_Lex on May 18, 2017 1:12AM
    Options
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭

I vote for - The Walters
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Damn, I just did it...

Things that go____ in the night ;)

Also just because you don't care about it doesn't mean that no one else does.
    Options
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Kids R Kelly Peed On
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its wonderful to know they don't read this thread if they did they would have removed our post talking about Tera.
    Options
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to Hall of fabrication being unplayable unless your a streaking sorc as well!
    Options
  • Hope499
    Hope499
    ✭✭✭✭

Damn, I just did it...

Literally, just because you acting like a ****

BUMP
    Tripped over my friends bra.....
    ..she is always setting booby traps!
    Options
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And now there is an exploit on PS4 and I assume on here & PC.

This trial is a mess lol
    Options
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DrSweetazz wrote: »
    Looking forward to Hall of fabrication being unplayable unless your a streaking sorc as well!

If there is a HoF glitch, i will laugh so hard
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Options
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    This is real sad. Most of us don't even get excited to play this game anymore and our trial attendance has gone down drastically. A lot of people have been on their last straw with this game for a long time and I used to read these threads like 2 months ago and think that it would get fixed fast once it got brought to the developers attention. Then we started losing players, still nothing. Entire guilds disbanding and cannibalizing just to be able to run, still nothing. I'm surprised these lazy penny pinchers haven't done anything now that people are canceling subs and not buying morrowind.
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hmm... No. There definitely won't be any glitches that bare resemblance to Mol in HoF due to the way the trial is designed. It just impossible to do anything but the trial inside the trial.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    This is real sad. Most of us don't even get excited to play this game anymore and our trial attendance has gone down drastically. A lot of people have been on their last straw with this game for a long time and I used to read these threads like 2 months ago and think that it would get fixed fast once it got brought to the developers attention. Then we started losing players, still nothing. Entire guilds disbanding and cannibalizing just to be able to run, still nothing. I'm surprised these lazy penny pinchers haven't done anything now that people are canceling subs and not buying morrowind.

mhhhhhmmmm
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭

Hmm... No. There definitely won't be any glitches that bare resemblance to Mol in HoF due to the way the trial is designed. It just impossible to do anything but the trial inside the trial.

I sincerely hope you're right. The counter argument is that 1) this is Zos making it and 2) people find th weirdest things once a game goes live
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom update required.

Also I've sent this to IGN to make a press enquiry on why we are so neglected, why you cannot fix this and enquire if there are any lessons learned your side on this.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02