Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    SASQUATCH0 wrote: »
    Omfg bump. Where are you zos!?!

They have been on holiday in Vvardenfell for the past 3 months, rumour has it that ZoS is stuck in vHoF as it keeps crashing and freezing. So 'No ETA'?
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    rate my build for morrowwind for HoF:

stam sorc: any sharpened bow

bar 1: snipe streak

The loot is strong
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find both hilarious and depressing that this thread started in February.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find both hilarious and depressing that this thread started in February.

How about how this issue came with dlc for housing not any new dungeons or trials

Whaaaaa and now actual dlc is coming with new battlegrounds, trials and soon to be more dungeons
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    If zos could just update us every once in a *** while. It's been like 2 months since we heard anything. We already know this isn't going to be fixed before Morrowind, but will it be fixed when Morrowind comes out? The world may never know.
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If zos could just update us every once in a *** while. It's been like 2 months since we heard anything. We already know this isn't going to be fixed before Morrowind, but will it be fixed when Morrowind comes out? The world may never know.

They said on ESO Live that they have a "potential" fix for Morrowind. May work, probably not as I'm hearing bad things about hof crashing
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    rate my build for morrowwind for HoF:

stam sorc: any sharpened bow

bar 1: snipe streak

New meta on xb1
    Edited by DrSweetazz on May 19, 2017 2:22PM
  • Hope499
    Hope499
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are literally just ignoring the problem and thread lol.

WTF...

Remember when @ZOS_GinaBruno actually used to come on here and reply to stuff?

Now, they shove it all under the rug, and could not care less....really a shame.
    Tripped over my friends bra.....
    ..she is always setting booby traps!
  • Hope499
    Hope499
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also BUMP

Wont stop bumping this, so might as well fix it....
    Tripped over my friends bra.....
    ..she is always setting booby traps!
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope499 wrote: »
    They are literally just ignoring the problem and thread lol.

WTF...

Remember when @ZOS_GinaBruno actually used to come on here and reply to stuff?

Now, they shove it all under the rug, and could not care less....really a shame.

A shame indeed. I understand the end game community is minuscule but we still exist =(
    Edited by SASQUATCH0 on May 19, 2017 3:03PM
  • YoshinJaa
    YoshinJaa
    ✭✭✭
    e93.jpg
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oompuh wrote: »

They said on ESO Live that they have a "potential" fix for Morrowind. May work, probably not as I'm hearing bad things about hof crashing

Was this the most recent ESO live?
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    :(

Yeah I actually recall them saying something about it
  • Vuz3
    Vuz3
    LUL at people crying that they haven't heard anything in 2 months? ZOS members have replied on this thread, they're working at it and that's that. Is it that hard to understand? Wanna raid? Come to a platform that works.
    Edited by Vuz3 on May 19, 2017 4:00PM
    - Xbox to PC/NA transfer (Vuzion)
    Vuzion - Mag NB - Dro'Mathra Destroyer / 590k vMA / 129k vMOL
    Záphyr - Mag Sorc - Dro'Mathra Destroyer / 140k vMOL
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I've spent about 5-6 hours per night in vHoF 4-5 days a week and I've never had crashes in vHoF. The only time a crash would happen is because of the latency. Aka its not an actual crash, you just have to restart the game because its unplayable with 999 ping. So at this point, it has nothing to do with the trial at all. Its just the fact that we are on the EU server and the PTS is on the NA server, so we're bound to get lag spikes sometime or another. So I don't know where you get those "bad things about vHoF crashing" but my guess is that you didn't hear *** and just making this up to get attention.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Vuz3
    Vuz3

I've spent about 5-6 hours per night in vHoF 4-5 days a week and I've never had crashes in vHoF. The only time a crash would happen is because of the latency. Aka its not an actual crash, you just have to restart the game because its unplayable with 999 ping. So at this point, it has nothing to do with the trial at all. Its just the fact that we are on the EU server and the PTS is on the NA server, so we're bound to get lag spikes sometime or another. So I don't know where you get those "bad things about vHoF crashing" but my guess is that you didn't hear *** and just making this up to get attention.

Fax! I would say more myself but don't know what would be breaking nda? I mean I've personally never heard of crashing issues.. maybe upon console release
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vuz3 wrote: »
    LUL at people crying that they haven't heard anything in 2 months? ZOS members have replied on this thread, they're working at it and that's that. Is it that hard to understand? Wanna raid? Come to a platform that works.

I do like this idea. let me just go ahead sell my Xbox and tv and buy a whole pc set up. Then grind my life away to reach max level, farm vma and all my gear again. Will try this
  • Vuz3
    Vuz3

I do like this idea. let me just go ahead sell my Xbox and tv and buy a whole pc set up. Then grind my life away to reach max level, farm vma and all my gear again. Will try this

With dedication anything is possible. I mean you probably sat around for 3 months crying about raids any way right? You could've easily starte a new platform. Took 2 weeks to reach max cp, of a few hrs a day grinding. A potato pc could run this game btw
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@Vuz3 Grow up.

We're trying to use this thread to provide information to ZoS in regards to the crashes and we keep getting distracted by trolls like you.
    Edited by LiquidPony on May 19, 2017 4:10PM
  • Vuz3
    Vuz3
    LiquidPony wrote: »

@Vuz3 Grow up.

We're trying to use this thread to provide information to ZoS in regards to the crashes and we keep getting distracted by trolls like you.

Oh so 10 people commenting about not hearing from zos is giving info? GTFO, been in this thread since the start providing info.
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭

With dedication anything is possible. I mean you probably sat around for 3 months crying about raids any way right? You could've easily starte a new platform. Took 2 weeks to reach max cp, of a few hrs a day grinding. A potato pc could run this game btw

I've sat around the last 3 months in pvp. I assume you get sharp vma inferno staves on the first run on pc?
  • Vuz3
    Vuz3
    No, took about 50-100 or so. But runs only take 30 mins so not a problem. Every sharp vma weapon, etc etc. I actually grinded out cp while farming vma.
    Edited by Vuz3 on May 19, 2017 4:15PM
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was told by a pc tank that they can't complete vhof because they are crashing 6-7 at a time. Not gonna say more because of NDA and naming.
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's just hope you guys stay on your new platform
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't feed the trolls, guys.

XBox NA
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup we flooded the chat asking and Gina asked rich about it. That was his response. They have a potential fix that needs to be tested live
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@DjMuscleboy02
    Yes
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Vuz3
    Vuz3

Let's just hope you guys stay on your new platform

Oh definitely no need to come back to Xbox where groups cannot achieve more than 250k DPS.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »

@Vuz3 Grow up.

Oh so 10 people commenting about not hearing from zos is giving info? GTFO, been in this thread since the start providing info.

@Vuz3 Your trolling is super cute. I hope that you feel better about yourself now.

For anyone else, we're going into vMoL intending to get it done tomorrow night. Last time this group finished it, it took over 6 hours, with 30+ disconnects. Will likely have someone streaming so that we can provide solid feedback on users who disconnected and exactly what time it happened.

If anyone has any pro tips on special places to stand/not stand, or graphics/interface settings, or polymorphs, that (even anecdotally) can reduce the frequency of disconnects, please let me know.
  • Azicah
    Azicah
    ✭✭✭
    Finished Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj last night, and man, I realized how much I missed the trial. Probably the most fun I've had in Trials for a long time. However, I do have a complaint. I was running back yard with a Magicka Nightblade, and when I came from backyard and starting attacking Rakhatt, I DC'd at 30%~. I would like to thank ZoS for putting my two *** against a curb and stomping on them, because I didn't get my loot and my precious undaunted plunder.