Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Azicah wrote: »
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Maw of Lorkhaj is old content. We already paid for it.

Fixing old content they broke in later patches = not as profitable as ignoring us and adding new stuff to the Crown Store while focusing on Halls of Fabrication.

They do hear us ofc. ZOS just doesn't care enough to even remotely prioritize fixing issues created post-DLC launch.

Isn't Hall of Fabrication broken on console? I've heard people talking about a dev saying it was.

HoF is the new trial that comes out with Morrowind, but I'm sure when it comes to console it will be broken.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tostiee wrote: »
    OGNZ3 wrote: »
    I have unfortunately to disagree with some says : vMoL is actually doable for teams that have already done with it, but absolutely not for teams that don't know mechanics / that haven't try hard on it.

But don't say that "everybody s glitching it on XBL" : all the guys that you can see in the vMoL leaderboard have done it by theirselves, WITH all the DCs and the freezes.
    Please don't call us glitchers

And I have to disagree with you, far from all the teams that have done it before cant do it now. It is "doable" if RNG favours you. For us one of our tanks always seem to crash and the second tank often aswell in vMoL so not that doable then is it?

Yeah and we persisted and spent 4 hours in there trying to "get lucky" with the DC's. If you don't push, you don't get. 53 DC's. The main tank DC'd at least half of those times.
    Edited by Izaki on May 16, 2017 4:48PM
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »
    Don't know if I should laugh or cry at this point.

Switch to PC. Come on Xbox just to chill with guildies.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Azicah wrote: »
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Maw of Lorkhaj is old content. We already paid for it.

Fixing old content they broke in later patches = not as profitable as ignoring us and adding new stuff to the Crown Store while focusing on Halls of Fabrication.

They do hear us ofc. ZOS just doesn't care enough to even remotely prioritize fixing issues created post-DLC launch.

Isn't Hall of Fabrication broken on console? I've heard people talking about a dev saying it was.

Halls of Fabrication isn't out yet xD But yes, it is very likely that it will be bugged in some way.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have unfortunately to disagree with some says : vMoL is actually doable for teams that have already done with it, but absolutely not for teams that don't know mechanics / that haven't try hard on it.

But don't say that "everybody s glitching it on XBL" : all the guys that you can see in the vMoL leaderboard have done it by theirselves, WITH all the DCs and the freezes.

And I have to disagree with you, far from all the teams that have done it before cant do it now. It is "doable" if RNG favours you. For us one of our tanks always seem to crash and the second tank often aswell in vMoL so not that doable then is it?

Yeah and we persisted and spent 4 hours in there trying to "get lucky" with the DC's. If you don't push, you don't get. 53 DC's. The main tank DC'd at least half of those times.

You're mad dude spending that long persisting with it. BTW did you sign up on pc eu or NA?
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Closing in on a month of not hearing anything, would be great to get an update.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You're mad dude spending that long persisting with it. BTW did you sign up on pc eu or NA?

Yeah us frenchies, we are mad ;)
    EU ofc!
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you guys not watch their ESO Live shows. They just said they are finding some things and haven't determined a plan but do have more data. There won't be an update for Morrowind as more time and data collection is needed because it's not just one simple issue.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's getting harder and harder for them to defend themselves against the charge that they don't care about us or their broken content.

At this point, I'd love to see them even try to ban any of the exploiters.

Edited by The_Lex on May 17, 2017 2:11PM
    Options
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Do you guys not watch their ESO Live shows. They just said they are finding some things and haven't determined a plan but do have more data. There won't be an update for Morrowind as more time and data collection is needed because it's not just one simple issue.

"finding things"
    "haven't determined a plan"
    "have more data"

These are all corporate code words for we have no idea but couldn't care less right now because we have other, more important things to work on.

Edited by The_Lex on May 17, 2017 2:09PM
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Why do I have to watch a *** online TV show / eso propaganda to get an update on a fix? Do you honestly think this is remotely acceptable in this day and age for them not to spend 30s typing a message? If these are broken at launch then everyone should take the product of bought from a shop back for a refund. If bought via XBL or ps store tell MS where to stick it and get their money back. These humans running this game are 100% stupid.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Why do I have to watch a *** online TV show / eso propaganda to get an update on a fix? Do you honestly think this is remotely acceptable in this day and age for them not to spend 30s typing a message? If these are broken at launch then everyone should take the product of bought from a shop back for a refund. If bought via XBL or ps store tell MS where to stick it and get their money back. These humans running this game are 100% stupid.

I'd say slow/unwilling to fix stuff, but not stupid... After all, the game is amazing and those guys made it right
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to the additional logging we implemented on the XBox One clients we found out that the logger is also not working as we hoped. Therefore we will add additional logging to get more data to fix the logger. The additional logger logging will be implemented with a patch that is scheduled for June 23rd 2019. We cannot tell when the logger or the trials will be fixed, but we want to assure you we're on it and aware of the issue. After all, it's only been a hundred days. Good things take time.

I wrote that in the "Trigger the forum with one sentence" thread. Although it was meant as joke I fear it's scarily accurate. So glad I'm on PC.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'd say slow/unwilling to fix stuff, but not stupid... After all, the game is amazing and those guys made it right

The game is amazing based on graphics / story / writing. The back end factors like sustainability, quality control, rng, nerfs, buffs, fixes, communication all the other important stuff is plain shite. They are also stupid to test the console market if they think the game will survive on these platforms past Morrowind if this stuff is unplayable. Huge numbers have already ditched it.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@DRXHarbinger

You or others don't have to but the comments are tagging the actual people who on ESO Live are addressing your questions so if anyone, not necessarily you, seek an answer to any questions it would be logical to watch each ESO Live show as since pre-release on any platform, that is where they intentionally discuss updates and solutions

They have a section dedicated to QnA on almost every show

It's far more rare for them to comment in the forums if they said something on eso Live.

Honestly I'm just asking if you all watched it......not sure why there is hostility towards my comment
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 17, 2017 2:41PM
    Options
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    In the last eso live they said that they are trying some fixes with Morrowind but they won't know if it helps until its live. Did not give me any confidence but they did address it.

It would be nice if they would address us here too considering this thread almost has 42k views and close to 1000 comments. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by MrFish024 on May 17, 2017 2:47PM
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@DRXHarbinger

You or others don't have to but the comments are tagging the actual people who on ESO Live are addressing your questions so if anyone, not necessarily you, seek an answer to any questions it would be logical to watch each ESO Live show as since pre-release on any platform, that is where they intentionally discuss updates and solutions

It's far more rare for them to comment in the forums if they said something on eso Live.

Honestly I'm just asking if you all watched it......not sure why there is hostility towards my comment

No hostility at all dude. Sorry if it came across like that. These wetards just pick and choose whatever method they prefer at the time for speaking to their "communty" I don't get why to get answers to something being fundamentally broken do I have to sit and sieve through 1+hrs of junk and promotional trash to get it. It's all well seeing this crap work on pc but there is another market that desperately needs some attention. It's beyond the need for need. Given this patch must already be with Microsoft and Sony by now for validation and they haven't commented on it we are just left to believe it's not fixed. This week would have been their cut off point for it.

Sorry for the wall.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Amen dude, they're behaviour is unacceptable and people think it's ok.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@DRXHarbinger

No hostility at all dude. Sorry if it came across like that. These wetards just pick and choose whatever method they prefer at the time for speaking to their "communty" I don't get why to get answers to something being fundamentally broken do I have to sit and sieve through 1+hrs of junk and promotional trash to get it. It's all well seeing this crap work on pc but there is another market that desperately needs some attention. It's beyond the need for need. Given this patch must already be with Microsoft and Sony by now for validation and they haven't commented on it we are just left to believe it's not fixed. This week would have been their cut off point for it.

Sorry for the wall.

No prob

They are in over their heads and have been since announcing this game for consoles. Heck many of us had to suggest that they use the Game Hub for announcements and that took months before they used it.

Crowns from eso plus still were an issue before I uninstalled this mess in March/April so good luck, I can't deal with this but the forums keep me informed if I were to want to try again later
    Options
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, I don't. I don't want to sit through however long it is just to catch them either not mention it or give me a one sentence answer telling me nothing. Considering this has been a problem for over 3 months now, I think it's fair to ask them to post updates on this thread.

On another note, it really is disheartening to hear that, upon release of a new trial, this will continue to be an issue. Not only disallowing us from playing the current content we've been so desperate to play the past few months, but most likely from the new content being released. I really want to hope that HoF will be playable upon release but I'm not holding my breath. I've already turned down raid offers from people because I can't be sure I won't quit should HoF be broken and I don't want to commit to a team. My own current team is essentially raiding to pass time now and are hanging on by dear life just hoping that we'll be able to do something new next month.
    Hodor, but stronger
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, I don't. I don't want to sit through however long it is just to catch them either not mention it or give me a one sentence answer telling me nothing. Considering this has been a problem for over 3 months now, I think it's fair to ask them to post updates on this thread.

On another note, it really is disheartening to hear that, upon release of a new trial, this will continue to be an issue. Not only disallowing us from playing the current content we've been so desperate to play the past few months, but most likely from the new content being released. I really want to hope that HoF will be playable upon release but I'm not holding my breath. I've already turned down raid offers from people because I can't be sure I won't quit should HoF be broken and I don't want to commit to a team. My own current team is essentially raiding to pass time now and are hanging on by dear life just hoping that we'll be able to do something new next month.

There are other games out there....step away and come back when it's fixed. If it's never fixed, you loose nothing
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking about trying Elite Dangerous on xbox has anyone here played it?Hopefully I can play that for a few months until trials are fixed?
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »
    I'm thinking about trying Elite Dangerous on xbox has anyone here played it?Hopefully I can play that for a few months until trials are fixed?

@KingJ

That's actually the game I'm playing now.

I like it but it's very different from ESO. Imagine an open world space flight simulator with literally more places to visit than logically possible. A lot of it is just barren sight seeing but recently we've encounter aliens and aliens crash sites.

I'm a noob so all I can say is I like being able to play Open server, private sever or solo server
    Buying upgrading ships
    Having ships for PvE, exploring, PvP, mining or a mix

Even some options for two humans in the same ship. It the game has a steep learning curve. Do all the training and read the forums is my suggestion and then mess around and just be prepared to completely mess up a few times starting out
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 17, 2017 3:54PM
    Options
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So still no fix for MOL wow
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »

@KingJ

That's actually the game I'm playing now.

I like it but it's very different from ESO. Imagine an open world space flight simulator with literally more places to visit than logically possible. A lot of it is just barren sight seeing but recently we've encounter aliens and aliens crash sites.

I'm a noob so all I can say is I like being able to play Open server, private sever or solo server
    Buying upgrading ships
    Having ships for PvE, exploring, PvP, mining or a mix

Even some options for two humans in the same ship. It the game has a steep learning curve. Do all the training and read the forums is my suggestion and then mess around and just be prepared to completely mess up a few times starting out
    I should have gotten the game when it first came out.That sounds really cool I'm pick it up when I return home.
    Options
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There are other games out there....step away and come back when it's fixed. If it's never fixed, you loose nothing

That's what they're hoping for. That people will just get distracted by something else and forget that they provided broken content and refused to give real, non-corporate BS answers.
    Options
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    When the Tera beta drops for console, there will probably be a mass exodus from this game for a short period of time, but that will likely become permanent for most players on Xbox if they continue to release/ ignore broken content. Tera already has a larger player base and the developers listen to the community. It has problems like any other game, but they are small in comparison. It's getting really old running the same craglorn trials over and over. We are missing out on MoL when dps is at its peak and groups could be clearing hard mode with no lunar phase and we're going to get it back with sustain issues in morrowind probably still coupled with crash/frame issues. Won't be fun.
    Options
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    Walties99 wrote: »
    When the Tera beta drops for console, there will probably be a mass exodus from this game for a short period of time, but that will likely become permanent for most players on Xbox if they continue to release/ ignore broken content. Tera already has a larger player base and the developers listen to the community. It has problems like any other game, but they are small in comparison. It's getting really old running the same craglorn trials over and over. We are missing out on MoL when dps is at its peak and groups could be clearing hard mode with no lunar phase and we're going to get it back with sustain issues in morrowind probably still coupled with crash/frame issues. Won't be fun.

*waiting for my Tera Beta access*
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walties99 wrote: »

*waiting for my Tera Beta access*

Same.....

Also, I heard Tera suffers from similar issues in regards to bugs and content problems. Is that not true?
    Hodor, but stronger
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's what they're hoping for. That people will just get distracted by something else and forget that they provided broken content and refused to give real, non-corporate BS answers.

I hope not.
    I myself have moved on but I am keeping wat h because I'd like to return after specific things are addressed, changed or resolved.
    Options