Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• Lascelly
    Lascelly
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @OGNZ3, It's not exactly fun being accused of glitching VMoL when you've put the time and effort in beforehand to practice the trial and learn it and complete it. With that said I don't know how people are going to get to complete the content now little alone practice it with not only the current DC's, but the addition of having to relearn strategies to make up for the hit to sustain with Morrowind. Just kinda bites for those that have been practising Hard Mode or Vet or even just Normal for their first time to not be able to do anything or make any progress. =(
    I do stuff, and things happen!

#NordLivesMatter
    Options
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    OGNZ3 wrote: »
    I have unfortunately to disagree with some says : vMoL is actually doable for teams that have already done with it, but absolutely not for teams that don't know mechanics / that haven't try hard on it.

But don't say that "everybody s glitching it on XBL" : all the guys that you can see in the vMoL leaderboard have done it by theirselves, WITH all the DCs and the freezes.
    Please don't call us glitchers

And I have to disagree with you, far from all the teams that have done it before cant do it now. It is "doable" if RNG favours you. For us one of our tanks always seem to crash and the second tank often aswell in vMoL so not that doable then is it?
    Edited by Tostiee on May 10, 2017 3:10PM
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With 20k DPS that Rhakkat fight is just a little over an hour if math serves. Not as bad as I thought but still too tedious. ;)
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    With 20k DPS that Rhakkat fight is just a little over an hour if math serves. Not as bad as I thought but still too tedious. ;)
    @Feanor you don't do they fight alone you can have your whole team there with you.
    Options
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    I have unfortunately to disagree with some says : vMoL is actually doable for teams that have already done with it, but absolutely not for teams that don't know mechanics / that haven't try hard on it.

But don't say that "everybody s glitching it on XBL" : all the guys that you can see in the vMoL leaderboard have done it by theirselves, WITH all the DCs and the freezes.

Well I am one of the few groups that have beaten without glitching since it was broke. No need to attack me for saying that everybody is glitching it. 95% of people you see in vmol on Xbox right now are sorcs streaking their way through the chest. That's about everyone.
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @KingJ

I wouldn't know. I'm no glitch expert and I don't even own an XBox. I was just assuming people are doing this on their own like in those old exploits that were apparently fixed.
    Edited by Feanor on May 10, 2017 3:21PM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ignore them dude. Glitchers do not get a score and do not get the skin unless the twins and all other bosses are killed anyway. Said this *** knows how many times but people believe what they want to. I repeat from experience you do not get a score lol. Skin others have said the same.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    @KingJ

I wouldn't know. I'm no glitch expert and I don't even own an XBox. I was just assuming people are doing this on their own like in those old exploits that were apparently fixed.
    I didn't know this was possible until a guild mate told me about it. Didn't believe him at first until he showed me. Its crazy how they didnt actually fix the trial or remove the invisible wall.
    Options
  • Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭
    You can't get on ldrboards glitching mol relax guy.
    Options
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    Ballzy321 wrote: »

This thread isn't a complaint about glitching, it's a thread about how vmol has been unplayable for over 75 days.
    Options
  • Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭
    MrFish024 wrote: »

This thread isn't a complaint about glitching, it's a thread about how vmol has been unplayable for over 75 days.

Really? No way thanks for the clarification
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MrFish024

How the time flies when you're having a good time. Oh wait...
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Lascelly wrote: »
    Thanks @OGNZ3, It's not exactly fun being accused of glitching VMoL when you've put the time and effort in beforehand to practice the trial and learn it and complete it. With that said I don't know how people are going to get to complete the content now little alone practice it with not only the current DC's, but the addition of having to relearn strategies to make up for the hit to sustain with Morrowind. Just kinda bites for those that have been practising Hard Mode or Vet or even just Normal for their first time to not be able to do anything or make any progress. =(

i second this,
    and i would like to play vmol on console, im almost max on pc ffs
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Tostiee wrote: »

And I have to disagree with you, far from all the teams that have done it before cant do it now. It is "doable" if RNG favours you. For us one of our tanks always seem to crash and the second tank often aswell in vMoL so not that doable then is it?
    And i will disagree with you again because when we beat it one week ago, our main tank get more than 30 DCs just himself, on a run with a 53 total DCs (more than the half of DCs taken by one guy, gg).
    So I don't care about RNG (maybe cause I do vMA since it released and still don't have any sharpened staff - neither light or fire), we are just burning head guys that wanted to give the skin to 8 people.

Anyway, I ABSOLUTELY DONT EXCUSE the incompetence of Zenimax staff. I was just saying "don't call any Xbox commmunity guy that do vMoL : a glitcher"
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Under the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980, anything you buy from a retailer must be: of merchantable quality. fit for its normal purpose, and reasonably durable. ... When you buy goods from a retailer, you make a contract with him.

Just going to leave this here. Have a nice day everyone :D
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    Under the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980, anything you buy from a retailer must be: of merchantable quality. fit for its normal purpose, and reasonably durable. ... When you buy goods from a retailer, you make a contract with him.

Yeah ms will refund all eso plus fees since Feb due to this. No problems there.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    bumpity boo
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Closing in on 100 days, will we get an update, an apology or even some compensation?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • Xylphan
    Xylphan
    ✭✭✭✭

Which has no applicability in this case.

You do not OWN anything. You don't own the game. You don't own anything in the game. You don't own your characters. If you bought a hard copy, you own the box and the media but that's it.

What you have paid for is a LICENSE. It has more in common with a theme park ticket. You can ride the rides, but you don't OWN the rides. You have to obey the rules if you want to keep riding the rides. And of course, there's zero guarantee that everything will work.

This is where reading the ToS and license agreement come in handy. Unless there is a specific clause in there that gives guaranteed uptimes, turnaround times on bugs, etc. or somehow grants you ownership then you don't have any legal to stand on.

Games aren't 5 9's (otherwise they'd cost thousands of dollars) and expecting them to have similar clauses is pretty silly. If you don't like the terms of the license, then don't spend the cash. But there isn't a single MMO out there that doesn't have the same boilerplate agreement in place.
    Options
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can get leaderboards solo but I don't think it gives skin.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »
    Closing in on 100 days, will we get an update, an apology or even some compensation?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping back to front page

Can't wait for this to be fixed come June, the new trial will be awesome too. I think it has a good chance to revive the console raiding community. loljk we ded
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
    Options
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is terrible. I thought PS4 was bad but this sounds 10000x worse over on xbox. I'm sorry you guys aren't able to play content you paid for.
    Options
  • NeuroAutonomy
    NeuroAutonomy
    ✭✭
    This is terrible. I thought PS4 was bad but this sounds 10000x worse over on xbox. I'm sorry you guys aren't able to play content you paid for.

Yea it's been pretty depressing actually and then with the rumour that the new trial is already broken on test consoles and the early release for pc when they stated all platforms would get it at the same time, not to forget the beta testing mix up. Add all of that to the current state of trials and group finder, along with the current anxiety over the new expansion and people thinking they're going to leave, it's a mess honestly.
    XB1 NA
    Paradøx- Council
    Ye Olde Pabst Brewery- Brewer
    Rinon Shadowleaf | Altmer | Sorcerer
    Sherlock Heals | Breton | Templar | Healer Supreme
    Rifkyn Shadowleaf | Altmer | Nightblade
    Betty Whips | Dunmer | Dragon Knight
    Ja'ran Dru-Jo | Khajiit | Nightblade
    Sun Eater Joe | Redguard | Templar
    Bobby Spears | Dunmer | Templar
    Crit Hemsworth | Wood Elf | Nightblade
    Oprah Windfrey | Redguard | Sorcerer
    Druid Barrymore | ? | Warden
    Quentin Flarentino | Altmer | Templar
    |vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMOL |
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xylphan wrote: »

You do not OWN anything. You don't own the game. You don't own anything in the game. You don't own your characters. If you bought a hard copy, you own the box and the media but that's it.

What you have paid for is a LICENSE. It has more in common with a theme park ticket. You can ride the rides, but you don't OWN the rides. You have to obey the rules if you want to keep riding the rides. And of course, there's zero guarantee that everything will work.

This is where reading the ToS and license agreement come in handy. Unless there is a specific clause in there that gives guaranteed uptimes, turnaround times on bugs, etc. or somehow grants you ownership then you don't have any legal to stand on.

Games aren't 5 9's (otherwise they'd cost thousands of dollars) and expecting them to have similar clauses is pretty silly. If you don't like the terms of the license, then don't spend the cash. But there isn't a single MMO out there that doesn't have the same boilerplate agreement in place.

Law is one thing. Decency another.
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You sir/madam have earned yourself an "insightful"
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So if you buy a track or video from Google Play, and it doesn't work you aren't entitled to a refund.

Seriously please sit down, you know nothing. ZOS staff detected.

Fit for purpose is fit for purpose, Not fit then refund required. MS already refunded me all my sub money since Homestead launch due to this.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Finn can we please have update on a fix this is ridiculous.
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So if you buy a track or video from Google Play, and it doesn't work you aren't entitled to a refund.

Seriously please sit down, you know nothing. ZOS staff detected.

Fit for purpose is fit for purpose, Not fit then refund required. MS already refunded me all my sub money since Homestead launch due to this.

Is this really true? I heard somewhere that if you get a refund for your subscription Zenimax will ban your account because essentially you got the service of the subscription and got your money back afterwards?
    Options