Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @OGNZ3 Yeah those 53 DC's with about 30 of them being the tank and about 10 were the healers the rest were DPS. Just have to remember the time frame and all the GTs that DC'd that night.

4 hours and 22 minutes in there. DC's even on the Twins and random add pulls after the 1st and 2nd boss. When your tank DC's during Rakkhat its pretty fun I have to say. Oh yeah, lets not forget the adds spawning on top of each other when we pulled the chains, only to end up with 5 Sun Eaters and 9 other adds. Fun times. This trial man...
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    @IzakiBrotherSs add me on pc :)@Axphykz
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orbital wrote: »

@Orbital Will do when maintenance is done! :)
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    i am hoping maintenance is finished before 7pm or will have to cancel another raid because zos are terrible
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGNZ3 wrote: »
    Are you kidding with the update ? I hope it will fix trials.

This isn't even a patch maintenance, so no fixes or content whatsoever.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is everyone moving to PC?
    Options
  • Vuz3
    Vuz3
    KingJ wrote: »

The creator of this thread and myself are already on PC, capped, and geared. :D
    - Xbox to PC/NA transfer (Vuzion)
    Vuzion - Mag NB - Dro'Mathra Destroyer / 590k vMA / 129k vMOL
    Záphyr - Mag Sorc - Dro'Mathra Destroyer / 140k vMOL
    Options
  • Vuz3
    Vuz3
    Tostiee wrote: »
    You can switch to PC. That is an option.

It is and then grind all the crap again with this horrible rng system? Getting gear is already a pain and to have to go through that hell again?

Didn't take me long at all. Sharpened moondancer, sharpened vma weapons, BSW, etc.
    Options
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭

Mostly yes. Isn't much reason to stay on Xbox, the frames are unplayable in 12 man content with all the procs/animations these days anyways. With morrowind, the new trial will probably be unplayable for several months at a time and they just won't care. I wouldn't be surprised if a new glitch with heavy attacks crashes your game and we're all limited to using 1 bar of magicka then waiting for like 20 seconds to start dpsing again.
    Options
  • Vuz3
    Vuz3
    Walties99 wrote: »

Mostly yes. Isn't much reason to stay on Xbox, the frames are unplayable in 12 man content with all the procs/animations these days anyways. With morrowind, the new trial will probably be unplayable for several months at a time and they just won't care. I wouldn't be surprised if a new glitch with heavy attacks crashes your game and we're all limited to using 1 bar of magicka then waiting for like 20 seconds to start dpsing again.

LUL. 5fps raiding FTW
    Options
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    Vuz3 wrote: »
    Tostiee wrote: »
    You can switch to PC. That is an option.

It is and then grind all the crap again with this horrible rng system? Getting gear is already a pain and to have to go through that hell again?

Didn't take me long at all. Sharpened moondancer, sharpened vma weapons, BSW, etc.

Thats dedication, good for you. I just dont have the time anymore to grind the whole thing again and even if I had the time it is just not appealing with the horrible RNG. The only reason I come on and play this game is for the trials anyway otherwise I am just playing other games.
    Edited by Tostiee on May 2, 2017 9:08PM
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

:'(:'( my PC isn't good enough to run the game.
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭

thats a shame pc is really fun! i cant ever leave my friends though i <3 my team :smiley:
    im almost 300 cp and i got a sharp inferno on my third vma run >__________>
    wish we could run mol on xbox :\
    Edited by Orbital on May 2, 2017 11:01PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4 is broken as well its dcs everywhere like its ridiculous. They sitting here nerfing things when they should be fixing this trial and from what i heard the next trial is also doing this.....lol man people gonna flock to BDO and terra and marvel heroes omega if this keeps up. We cant even get our hardmode scoresXD
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orbital wrote: »

thats a shame pc is really fun! i cant ever leave my friends though i <3 my team :smiley:
    im almost 300 cp and i got a sharp inferno on my third vma run >__________>
    wish we could run mol on xbox :\
    Nice I'm saving up for a new Pc currently hopefully I'll have enough soon.

Hey I'm sure this summer they will announced new MMO coming to Xbox which will take a lot of the player base hopefully than they will see what they had and lost.
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look, still nothing but disappointment.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Already got ESO on computer but its a Mac and framerate is pretty much the same as my Xbox lulz.
    Have to buy a real PC.

For sure ZoS team @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom you killed the end-game on Xbox One by your laxity.
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Already got ESO on computer but its a Mac and framerate is pretty much the same as my Xbox lulz.
    Have to buy a real PC.

For sure ZoS team @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom you killed the end-game on Xbox One by your laxity.

It isn't that expensive to buy a decent pc. Build it yourself it's much cheaper and actually quite easy. Plus once console is out of date it's cheaper to upgrade your pc than buy a new console. Coming from £499 for a launch console the next one will be way more for sure anyway.

Plus you can use your Xbox controller all the same too. Keyboard and mouse gaming is pretty crap.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    They wont, or they will to break something else.

I do marketing and i swear, this situation reach One of the top-level of the poorest customer service I ve ever seen in all companies.
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
    Options
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wont, or they will to break something else.

I do marketing and i swear, this situation reach One of the top-level of the poorest customer service I ve ever seen in all companies.
    Comcast has to be first right

Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
    Options
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    You mean "to communicate" ? (Sorry im french)
    If yes, obviously awnser is "yes".
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    went into mol today, was going to try hardmode again (lol)
    dc's seem even worse for some reason, i made a list of times and places when and where,
    but i dont see the point in wasting my time putting it in this thread
    its already been 3 months(ish)

:\
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its still not fixed
    Options
  • Trouble13691
    Trouble13691
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno Any news on this yet ? Some guildies of mine tried asking in your last Bethesda showcase on Twitch only to be all temporarily/perma banned on the stream for asking for updates on this. Love having content unavailable for 3+ months at a time.
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno Any news on this yet ? Some guildies of mine tried asking in your last Bethesda showcase on Twitch only to be all temporarily/perma banned on the stream for asking for updates on this. Love having content unavailable for 3+ months at a time.

sounds about right!
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • LordSarevok
    LordSarevok
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow... some of you people... "Omgzorz it's been broken for 3 months! I can't believe this! Worst company evar! I can't support this poor of customer service and lack of info from a company! "Proceeds to start over on another platform, supporting ZoS, and leaving the others behind..."

You sure showed them! I bet they are wringing their hands worried about how to keep the lights on! Oh wait, they already have you again... What happens when PC gets a major flaw? Start over on PS4 to stick it to the man!

Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Is this true?
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • LordSarevok
    LordSarevok
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do what a smart consumer "should" do. Inform them of the errors, STOP spending on crowns/unsub, wait a reasonable amount of time (things break, and take time to fix, it's life) Then move on, laying financial ruin in your wake. And finding happiness with a company that cares/communicates.

I used to be a GM at a large electronics/appliance retailer. I saw about 5 years ago that the business model didn't seem to be viable. Large mistakes over and over, no communication, customers promising never to shop there again, etc. I left them to work for a company that owned up to it's mistakes and communicated well. That other company I left is now in liquidation as of almost two weeks ago. They could not find a buyer due to the toxicity that existed in it's consumer base. Large Indiana headquartered company. Other companies including mine are taking that consumer base and giving them what the other refused... To be treated with some respect and honor our word.

The consumers spoke with their "money". Most companies would have and do, listen evaluate and change to meet consumer desire. Why would they change, if you gobble up the slop as if you are starving. Failing to notice the steak that is within reach, but willing the slop to somehow not be slop.

Edit; to change te to the!
    Edited by LordSarevok on May 4, 2017 7:13AM
    Options