Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I canceled my sub 2 months ago.Still waiting for a update @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn .
    Options
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno 72 days this has been broken. Help us
    Options
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vuz3 wrote: »
    Tostiee wrote: »
    You can switch to PC. That is an option.

It is and then grind all the crap again with this horrible rng system? Getting gear is already a pain and to have to go through that hell again?

Didn't take me long at all. Sharpened moondancer, sharpened vma weapons, BSW, etc.

*** I can't get a sharp moondancer staff and 1 gold ring
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno Really wish I could run VMol tonight to help some guild mates get there skins.
    Options
  • Sheva I 7 I
    Sheva I 7 I
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys everyone calm down, I finally found the solution, tank has to wear "blessed" armor set to blind the boss.
    Options
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bit off topic but any good Xbox EU guilds here (capable of beating vMoL) willing to give me an invite/trail?

Pending a DPS test etc.
    (I main mag sorc and have mag DK can get 35k plus on both self buffed on dummy) i I also have tank (and all other class specs), have BiS gear.
    Max CP, with mic.

I put Vmol on hold but would really love to beat it, please fix ZOS ;)
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
    Options
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Finn Any update on this @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert How is this acceptable 73 days with content broken.This is ridiculous
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please stop spamming how many days it's been, you'll get the thread closed & it'll be swept under the rug
    Options
  • Cocorocho
    Cocorocho
    ✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    Please stop spamming how many days it's been, you'll get the thread closed & it'll be swept under the rug

yeah it will be swept under the rug and they will start ignoring this topic... oh wait...
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any luck towards fixing this issue?
    Options
  • Teuton67
    Teuton67
    ✭✭✭
    A question I have about this @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is whether the tools that ZOS applied for logging will also help address the lag and disconnects outside of MoL. VMA and DSA are both horrible as well. I hope whatever fix comes out will affect those as well. I am finding it extremely difficult to support a game when all of the content I enjoy is currently broken.
    Options
  • Sheva I 7 I
    Sheva I 7 I
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump to the top
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So nice to have the whole weekend free and to play vMoL with my team over and over!!

....oh wait.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »
    So nice to have the whole weekend free and to play vMoL with my team over and over!!

....oh wait.

Stop complaining!

....Only 5 members of my raid team crashed on the add poll outside Zhaj'hassa's room. :trollface:
    Options
  • Lascelly
    Lascelly
    ✭✭✭
    It's possible to be done, but not without some hassle. Still not worth the effort over all though. Hope there's an update soon.
    I do stuff, and things happen!

#NordLivesMatter
    Options
  • Trouble13691
    Trouble13691
    ✭✭
    Vezuls wrote: »
    Please, please, please, fix this, and don't take 3 freaking months like last time. Console players matter. Xbox players matter.

Rip. You tried.
    Options
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    How do you honestly expect Xbox players to shell out more cash to see IF thr new trial is even playable. You really better include it in eso plus or something if you expect to save the Xbox player base. Some might come back but at this rate nobody trusts you.
    Butterflyy Wing
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    this has completely broken the trial community on xbox eu
    2 teams, in the whole game
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm done reaking trials to keep this glitch ingame.
    Edited by KingJ on May 8, 2017 3:26AM
    Options
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »
    I'm done one player in one of my social guilds just told me you can still glitch Vmol hard mode this is ridiculous the fix you implemented to do this that broke trials is still there.What was the point of breaking trials to keep this glitch ingame.

Is that for real?

Then again people do like spreading rumours, surely it's not doable again?
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm done one player in one of my social guilds just told me you can still glitch Vmol hard mode this is ridiculous the fix you implemented to do this that broke trials is still there.What was the point of breaking trials to keep this glitch ingame.

Is that for real?

If it were doable you'd see way more dodgy people with the skin xD
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that for real?

It's real.

XBox NA
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Btw any ETA on a fix @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ? :)
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that for real?

Lets just say we can talk about it in PM.
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An exciting new week, will vMoL be the weekly again!?

Stay tuned, disappointment, neglect are sure to follow.

Day 80~ ish?
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_MattFiror can we please for the love of Allah get an update on this. This has been the most *** takingly long wait in the history of this game.

This issue has killed the game for so many people, out of the 104 people in my friends list that I played the game with almost daily has had just 12 play the game in the past week and yes they are playing games just not this.

They've all gone to play destiny or mass effect. You are seriously running out of time.

I bulk messaged 40 odd of them today and they were not planning on bothering with Morrowind at all. This cannot wait another month. Please stop being so neglectful and give us something other than your favorite catch phrase "no eta" or the ZoS signature ".........."
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭

Is that for real?

i've heard the new exploit is a chest farm again, funny thing is, no dc's lmao
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orbital wrote: »

Is that for real?

i've heard the new exploit is a chest farm again, funny thing is, no dc's lmao

You do DC when chest farming in vmol. Even when solo. Not that often but I've had it by the 1st ogre pit and 1st chest room. Doesn't happen at Rakkhat.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options