Cyrodiil Performance Test and Double AP Event

• Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »
    Also, repair AP is not doubled.

Good!
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
    Options
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    I just spent 2 years getting as much CP as possible to play Pvp. I don't think removing them is a good way to go. Not a good idea.

agree , not the cp are causing lags spike on pvp map, hunt down cheaters on cheat engine , they always cause spike lag when they appear - maybe its isnt pure data flow but if some superhero on steroids jumps into battlefield lag spike appears and not only on cyrodiil, even in vet or non vet dungs too,

2nd in old days azura was the zerg campaign then trueflame both had the lags however its nothing compared to lags caused by cheat engine users - these just simply make some freeze like lags , I fought many time heavy tanked dragonknights or blinking sorcerors without any spike or lags untile era of "superheroes" so pls zenimax ban them for good and then look how to properly set the server cluster (i'm programming engineer in neural networks so its not just noob whining)

3rd many ppl stoped playing eso due to thief guild mechanics change and now pvp is only for AP farming nothing else , so even if its double gain i dont thing they will return
    Options
  • AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember when we use to blame CP points for 1 character kicking the crap out of 12 characters. Turns out it wasn't CP at all it was simply that some builds/gear combos are way over powered. I can't see CP having much of an effect other than limiting the amount of spells we can cast in a battle
    Options
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    what a pointless test I think 12 hours is enough now scrub it and give us our cp back thanks.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    • Campaign durations and leaderboards will not be adjusted during this week

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

The Leaderboards are not frozen.
    What Brian meant was that we won't be resetting or touching the leaderboards in any way; they will still run as normal during this week.

That's intended. To be clear, here's a list of all activities that are benefiting from double AP this week:
    • Player kills
    • Healing ally players
    • Quests
    • Capturing keeps, resources and outposts
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • rayban
    rayban
    Soul Shriven
    • Campaign durations and leaderboards will not be adjusted during this week

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

The Leaderboards are not frozen.
    What Brian meant was that we won't be resetting or touching the leaderboards in any way; they will still run as normal during this week.

That's intended. To be clear, here's a list of all activities that are benefiting from double AP this week:
    • Player kills
    • Healing ally players
    • Quests
    • Capturing keeps, resources and outposts

You folks should add another test, how about locking players to one faction in a campaign as well as lock out the ability for porting in via group. That would make the game a whole lot more fun even if it doesn't improve performance lol.
    Options
  • toekster
    toekster
    well still lag and long loading and way more crashes now .
    so cp can come back
    Options
  • AddiZ
    AddiZ
    ✭✭✭
    Great just great

Truflame atm
    DC que 187
    AD que 127
    EP que 158

Guess i will pick up flowers this week

Options
  • Phaius
    Phaius
    ✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Well so one week of not pvping because i´m not going to craft a template for that bullcrap? Nice - do i get my subscription refunded for that time period?

Edit: Do you really think anyone who has a template balanced for CP is going to continue to play? That´s moronic.

A+ for the over the top reaction for one week of self-imposed missed play.
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phaius wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    Well so one week of not pvping because i´m not going to craft a template for that bullcrap? Nice - do i get my subscription refunded for that time period?

Edit: Do you really think anyone who has a template balanced for CP is going to continue to play? That´s moronic.

A+ for the over the top reaction for one week of self-imposed missed play.

Well it´s a useless test that won´t provide any definitive result in the direction zos is searching for.

Or well it already did. The servers are lagging like a big bad mother... So it´s not CP.
    Can we enable CP again on one server now so i can pvp in an environment i find fun?
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully you get all the info you need! It's lagging worse than ever for me right now. I'm guessing it's because everyone and their mother is trying to get into Trueflame atm. It's bad a Chal right now. There was lag before CP's.
    I am however enjoying the no CP thing more than I thought I would.
    Options
  • evedgebah
    evedgebah
    ✭✭✭
    What matters is pop caps and activity, not who is on. They want all servers packed 24/7.
    Options
  • ut.nakladacprb19_ESO
    Thank you very much for *** up game, never had that manny crashes + really enjoyable 140 queve to get *** back into cyro... what's the point of this shite anyway? to *** everyone off?
    [EU-AD] | Lilisara Adthar | Templar | Aliance Rank 33
    [EU-AD] | Nicci | Sorcerer | Aliance Rank 13
    [EU-AD] | N'risa Tharyon | Dragonknight | Aliance Rank 9
    [EU-DC] | 'Anise | Dragonknight | Aliance Rank 34
    [EU-DC] | Lilaine | Nightblade | Aliance Rank 13
    Options
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey people, rather then trying to get into one campaign try..idk...going to another!!!!

#logic

but alas, people just want to pile on one campaign cause reasons.
    Options
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AddiZ wrote: »
    Great just great

Truflame atm
    DC que 187
    AD que 127
    EP que 158

I hope some of those who don't normally PVP decide to stick around after the test week is up.

At one time we had enough players to populate 10 campaigns on PC NA, and this was back when the cap was much higher.

A lot of new and returning players have joined during the past year, but it feels like we have not had much success in converting them to PVP.
    Options
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great just great

Truflame atm
    DC que 187
    AD que 127
    EP que 158

I hope some of those who don't normally PVP decide to stick around after the test week is up.

At one time we had enough players to populate 10 campaigns on PC NA, and this was back when the cap was much higher.

A lot of new and returning players have joined during the past year, but it feels like we have not had much success in converting them to PVP.

I won't stick around. I imagine there's a number of people like me who will just be there to get the skill lines leveled to the point we need for abilities in there.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • toekster
    toekster
    well i will wait a week dont need this ***.
    ppl crash allover get in que 100 idk and all servers are on que!!!
    game sux at least before we had cp that is why we played ON tF
    ppl dont like it *** off and go azura
    something for all than
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great just great

Truflame atm
    DC que 187
    AD que 127
    EP que 158

No queue for Haderus nor Azure.

Options
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Great just great

Truflame atm
    DC que 187
    AD que 127
    EP que 158

No queue for Haderus nor Azure.

omg people have to leave tf. how dare you tell them that!
    Options
  • AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its only been 1 day but so far so good. I don't know about lag but people now die, haven't encountered a single unkillable player. A few more eye of the storm trains but no un-killable players. I am sure this is a temporary thing all the people who min maxed with CP points have taken a hit but it wont take long for them to adapt and there seems to be a lot of new blood in the campaigns who maybe don't have ultimate gear. So far its been more fun, but as I said only 1 day.
    Options
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Greevir wrote: »
    Great just great

Truflame atm
    DC que 187
    AD que 127
    EP que 158

I won't stick around. I imagine there's a number of people like me who will just be there to get the skill lines leveled to the point we need for abilities in there.

Is it that you simply don't enjoy PVP in general, or is there some specific aspect you want to see changed?
    Options
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loading screens are taking forever. Lag seems slightly better (just had a couple dethrone attempts) but it's not primetime yet either. Still had issues in that situation with casting abilities and lag in general.
    Edited by Takllin on February 28, 2017 12:08AM
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but if you wanted no cp campaign go play in no cp campaign, forcing this crap onto people that don't want it is totally bull , I've worked hard for my cp on EU server now on NA I actually prefer cp campaign like many others (mag builds can actually compete with Stam) as for performance non cp is just as laggy as the cp campaign , the reason why it seemed more stable is nobody played it. Nuff said end this madness
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on February 28, 2017 12:14AM
    Options
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler

From what I have seen so far on Xbox EU is there is now more lag, everyone well 90% of people are now running Resto spamming healing springs and mutagen to milk the xp gains and a lot more siege is being used as the kills are easier, proxy spam and vicious death has come back into it.

Heals are being spammed even more now as healing is weaker. I can't imagine the load the servers are under, I understand the reason for doubling ap gains to get people to provide the test numbers but all this is doing is creating ap farming with insane amounts of heal and aoe spans causing further issues. Load times are becoming so long it's quicker to dashboard and log in.

This is not a complaint or anything just my personal observations.
    Options
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    AP gain should somehow depend on pvp action, what the point of giving double AP gain to the guys who just fell of the rock ?
    north of bleak rock is the nice rock for AP farm , go with friends from other aliances slap them with light attack and send them to jump from this rock - this is not an exploit explanation - this should know every1 , espescially ZOS for screwing pvp once more, I dont play like that , i reported many cheating behaviors to the support with screens /videos included , maybe here eventually someone will notice whats is wrong with these AP gain mechanics ,

pvp is player vs player , where is the player vs player if player is repairing walls after leveling up the castles/towers? where is pvp if some healer heals fall dmg while hit by light attack - it could be done by bots not players, and many of so called pvpers with tons of AP on them do that just for AP, go ZOS to cyro , open your eyes and watch how ppl exploit your wonderfull pvp mechanics ;/

or go play some other mmo like ultima or eve to learn how pvp should work

delves are full of boting farmers , cyro is full of AP farmers
    Edited by Anunakis on February 28, 2017 12:40AM
    Options
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the No CP campaigns up?
    Power Wealth And Influence.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anti_Virus wrote: »

Yes . All cp is removed from all campaigns today till one week .
    Options
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anti_Virus wrote: »

Yes . All cp is removed from all campaigns today till one week .

Ok thx.
    Power Wealth And Influence.
    Options
  • ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    As a reminder, there is a key difference between FPS loss and Latency.

Please note your FPS and your Latency when reporting any information this week along with the scenario (Chalman milegate, Alessia Bridge, etc.) Platform and Region (NA, EU) you're reporting on.
    Wheeler
    ESO PVP Lead & Combat Lead
    Options
    Staff Post
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    As a reminder, there is a key difference between FPS loss and Latency.

Please note your FPS and your Latency when reporting any information this week along with the scenario (Chalman milegate, Alessia Bridge, etc.) Platform and Region (NA, EU) you're reporting on.

How do I check FPS on Xbox? My ping is roughly 230 but that's because I'm in West Aust, would it be different for ingame?
    Options