The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So Cheatengine is back?

Iyas
Iyas
✭✭✭✭✭
Not that CE was ever gone but yeah. Found this nice Vid. Its the second time I saw one using that kind of whatever it is. One time it was a sorc and this nice templar. So you cant attack them at all when they are low health.

[Edit to remove videos for naming and shaming and inappropriate title]
Edited by [Deleted User] on February 21, 2017 12:58AM
Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not good :/
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen that on PC NA too. I messaged the player and he said he was wearing Phoenix and it seems to be broken since patch. He was “testing“ it. Got reported anyways.
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that templar in the first vid is healing a wooden box
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »
    I have seen that on PC NA too. I messaged the player and he said he was wearing Phoenix and it seems to be broken since patch. He was “testing“ it. Got reported anyways.

So better buy Phoenix Set Items and sell them with a massive + to the exploiters :trollface:
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems the Phoenix bug is one of several, previously fixed, exploitable bugs that is back in U13.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facepalm
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :( So when Update 13 comes out for console soon. It be no longer safe to wear phoneix armor. If there is a bug going on?
    Edited by Serjustin19 on February 19, 2017 3:15PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy ****, the size of those groups at the end of the second video.

Usually people are exaggerating when they say 70+ zerg. Not in that case. :D
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That first clip is very suspicious. I've seen this more than a few times with people, but they always end up dying after a while so I chalk it up to some serious health desyncs. I guess it's possible phoenix bug could be back.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS updates and implements checks and defenses for CE/3rd party software and someone with time on their hands updates cheat engine to continue working. Sounds like the normal struggle that takes place in the modern digital age.

Miat is ex-KGB and also worked with Spetsnaz on "dark" missions.
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about "fixing" it again ZO$?
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »
    That first clip is very suspicious. I've seen this more than a few times with people, but they always end up dying after a while so I chalk it up to some serious health desyncs. I guess it's possible phoenix bug could be back.

Not health desync. You can't heal yourself with health desync and they are clearly healing. The dying after a while is probably a setting as they don't look suspicious and can claim it was a bug if questioned. Reminds me more of when the clown and his bishop were using ce. Not Phoenix either. They keep doing it over and over Phoenix can only be used like what? once in every 10 minutes?
    Edited by LegacyDM on February 19, 2017 7:12PM
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS updates and implements checks and defenses for CE/3rd party software and someone with time on their hands updates cheat engine to continue working. Sounds like the normal struggle that takes place in the modern digital age.

Uh, no. Someone reading this might think ZOS does everything possible to limit cheating. It does not.

ESO does not have anywhere close the same kind of tools and policies to mitigate cheating as as games by companies like Valve and Blizzard do. ZOS is extremely negligent in this regard. It's hard to imagine they planned a competitive AAA MMO without any kind of robust anti-cheat tools.

ZOS only does what is extremely easy, ineffective -- and most of all -- inexpensive.

Edited by zyk on February 19, 2017 8:38PM
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm seeing weapon swag bugs from an older update, there the no-death bug, and a few others just to name a few.

Remember when that werewolf set used to give 10k ish weapon damage? It was on PTS, fixed in the next PTS, but when live dropped it was bugged and exploited.

Whoever is in charge of versions and merging need to stop the skooma now.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a bug with the Phoenix set.. It was around from the sets introduction to like 2 patches or so after. It was supposed to be fixed, but with this new patch other long fixed bugs came back. Also it was basically extinct becauseit was a useless set, barring it's occasional bugging out. They die after a while anyways.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »

Not health desync. You can't heal yourself with health desync and they are clearly healing. The dying after a while is probably a setting as they don't look suspicious and can claim it was a bug if questioned. Reminds me more of when the clown and his bishop were using ce. Not Phoenix either. They keep doing it over and over Phoenix can only be used like what? once in every 10 minutes?

You can heal yourself with health desync, you just won't see the health go up. I also wouldn't put it past the game just not recognizing that someone is dead randomly. I know I've been at 0 health more than a few times and somehow still came out alive without wearing Phoenix set. It's a rare occurrence but it happens, and I think most people I know have had it happen to them at one point or another.

Again, I'm not saying this is what is shown in the video. I said this in my first post. That case looks like an obvious exploit/CE. If you PvP enough though you'll see other times this happens (even to yourself) and see differences between the two.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. CE was ever gone?
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • amanozako
    amanozako
    Not cheat engine, just plain old phoenix.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »
    Not that CE was ever gone but yeah.
    Yepp, it never left. CE has been working just fine all along, nothing has changed.
    dry.gif
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashamray wrote: »
    I like that templar in the first vid is healing a wooden box

Are you saying you don't heal wooden boxes while in IC?
    Edited by Runschei on February 19, 2017 10:26PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not Phoenix either. They keep doing it over and over Phoenix can only be used like what? once in every 10 minutes?

Yee olde phoenix bug allowed you to bypass the cooldown.

Those videos do not look like the old phoenix bug to me, though.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    amanozako wrote: »
    Not cheat engine, just plain old phoenix.

It's a running joke on the forums when someone purposely abuses a bug (Hist set evasion, twice born exploit, Phoenix now) that the player is uses the 'five piece CE set bonus'.

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

They didn't use CE, there was a bug with mist form and costumes allowing them to bug out their mitigation
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    Holy ****, the size of those groups at the end of the second video.

Usually people are exaggerating when they say 70+ zerg. Not in that case. :D

70+ is small scale.
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »

Uh, no. Someone reading this might think ZOS does everything possible to limit cheating. It does not.

ESO does not have anywhere close the same kind of tools and policies to mitigate cheating as as games by companies like Valve and Blizzard do. ZOS is extremely negligent in this regard. It's hard to imagine they planned a competitive AAA MMO without any kind of robust anti-cheat tools.

ZOS only does what is extremely easy, ineffective -- and most of all -- inexpensive.

This is actually disingenuous of you to say. No one on these forums (or any other player in the normal course of things) knows why ZOS does or doesn't "do things". So maybe it is your opinion they don't have the best anti-cheat software out there because they are negligent, but you don't have actual evidence or answers to prove negligence on their part.

We have no idea what discussions and why certain decisions are made internally at ZOS. We may not always agree with what ZOS does or doesn't do (and it is surely our right to do so) but we can't just point the finger and say they are negligent. I have no idea why certain anti-cheat software is or isn't implemented. I don't know if ZOS had discussions or didn't, weighed the pros and cons of certain software, etc etc. I would give the smallest percent of a chance to the answer actually being ZOS doesn't care.

And quite frankly I finished telling you that Miat is ex-KGB and Spetsnaz.... He is a current player.... And your concern was solely focused on ZOS...?

• BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wow has tons of farm bots trade bots and more still, bots are Long gone in teso

also valves vac is a pice of *** that doesnt work near as good as many say. planty of utuber posting Videos of them cheating and vac does ***
    Edited by BuggeX on February 20, 2017 12:33AM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It never left the game, they just found new ways to run in undetected, seen a guy a couple of weeks ago in craglorn jumping to tree top level and back down as soon as he seen me, he stopped and took the wayshrine.

shame zos does not seem interested in getting rid of cheaters at least that is the perception I get, they have a really bad reputation in the gaming world, as I have seen people talking about the game first hand in a game store, they all heard the game has a cheating problem and decided not to buy it, I even spoke up and told them about the good things in the game, Lambert will tell you the cheaters are just good hybrid builds, guess good builds defy game physics LOL
    Edited by kevlarto_ESO on February 20, 2017 1:14AM
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »

wow has tons of farm bots trade bots and more still, bots are Long gone in teso

also valves vac is a pice of *** that doesnt work near as good as many say. planty of utuber posting Videos of them cheating and vac does ***

You realise why wax crashed from 10kish to less than 5k on PC EU? Bots.

There was a recent wave of getting rid of bots only a week or two ago.

Yeah, long gone lmao.
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres a DC Templar on EU who is using the immortal warrior set in the same way, supposed to turn to a statue on death for 3 seconds but this guy runs for about 8/10 at 0hp and casts heals and shoots back up to 100hp
  • Ryuuhime
    Ryuuhime
    ✭✭✭
    If that was the Phoenix set bug, wouldn't we see the animation of the set proccing?