• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • welldias
    welldias
    Soul Shriven
    This is happening all the time. In some cases, only part of my team did not see the player. I think it's a some kind of render bug. I do not know if it's just in Keeps (Farm, Lumbermill and Mine), but basically I've only seen it there.

Server: NA
    Campaign: Azura's
    Edited by welldias on February 6, 2017 11:54PM
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the problem is that @ZOS_BrianWheeler is too nice.

Perhaps if he wasn't such a nice guy, he'd have jumped on a conference room table at a meeting and kicked Firor's notebook closed to make him stop playing Candy Crush and listen.

If he wasn't such a nice guy, he'd then tell his peers @ ZOS something like, "we sold these people on an AAA AvA experience and then put AvA on life support only months after launch. We've rewarded the players who stuck with us by ignoring their PTS bug reports and by taking months to fix broken sets and abilities. We've ignored critical FPS, terrain and load screen bugs since 2015. All of this without getting into the crippling gameplay and server issues I am not given the resources to solve. I'm not going to let ZOS drag my name through the mud anymore. Either we do right by these people, or I'm done."
    Options
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »

Perhaps if he wasn't such a nice guy, he'd have jumped on a conference room table at a meeting and kicked Firor's notebook closed to make him stop playing Candy Crush and listen.

If he wasn't such a nice guy, he'd then tell his peers @ ZOS something like, "we sold these people on an AAA AvA experience and then put AvA on life support only months after launch. We've rewarded the players who stuck with us by ignoring their PTS bug reports and by taking months to fix broken sets and abilities. We've ignored critical FPS, terrain and load screen bugs since 2015. All of this without getting into the crippling gameplay and server issues I am not given the resources to solve. I'm not going to let ZOS drag my name through the mud anymore. Either we do right by these people, or I'm done."

This post is seriously awesome.
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But it's mmo of the year? Lol
    Options
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »

But it's mmo of the year? Lol

Just shows how few people these days really care about PVP. Quite sad, actually.
    Options
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we were testing out if VD Crits anymore we were encountering this same bug. FYI VD doesn't Crit which sucks!

1 enemy group member wouldn't be able to see me while the other could. Would randomly happen.

Temporary fixes.
    1. If they logged off and logged back in they could see me.
    2. If you die and rez at keep fixed it.
    3. Transiting in general fixed it.
    Seems anything that had you zone back in would fix it.

Didn't work to fix
    1. Reloading UI didn't fix it
    2. disabling Addons didn't fix it.
    3. Running out of distance and coming back into view didn't fix it.
    4. Die and rez stone didn't fix it.
    5. Cloaking, Stealthing, taking damage, didn't work etc

Would be random. Sometimes I couldn't see them, sometimes they couldn't see me. Wouldn't be all group members some could see some couldn't. Some AOE animations show when invis. If you prox they can see part of the animation, grothdar procing they could see some of that. most skills could not be seen though.
    Edited by Crispen_Longbow on February 7, 2017 1:04AM
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Olen_Mikko wrote: »

Cloaked and invisible nightblades, and it looks like their insta-kill stealth openers aren't much weaker than they were pre-patch.

Do you at ZOS consider this type of game design as doing a 'good job'? I'm honestly curious.
    Options
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please hotfix this when you find it...
    Edited by Domander on February 7, 2017 3:20AM
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Temporary fixes.
    1. If they logged off and logged back in they could see me.
    2. If you die and rez at keep fixed it.
    3. Transiting in general fixed it.
    Seems anything that had you zone back in would fix it.
    So it's like the same bug where your group members appear in the ground sometimes?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • ishilb14_ESO
    ishilb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The bug is actually much more than a month old. Before this patch, the bug was isolated to people within your group (I can't even begin to understand why) and your group members nameplate would appear on the ground. The differences now are that the bug isn't isolated to your group and the nameplate doesn't show either.
    Original DC #Bloodthorn2014
    CoFounder - Terror
    Officer - Mega Best Friends
    Officer - Eminent Gaming

Options
  • Laruxo
    Laruxo
    Soul Shriven
    I had this bug since I started playing this game (few months ago). I always thought it was because of my low end system and it simply doesn't load players (and sometimes NPC) for up to a few minutes.
    For testers, I suggest trying to play the game on laptop with integrated graphics card.
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tom Brady could beat these invisible enemies easily.
    Options
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    UPDATE: I literally got ZERGED by an invisible 8-9 man zerg... BRK Lumbermill is the location
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition to fighting invisible people, I have been getting in fights where all of a sudden my screen will freeze for like 5 seconds and I will think I crashed but then after 5 seconds my game is back to normal. This happened to me and a player around me at the same time, but it didn't happen to the other players around me.
    Options
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked someone who had the glitch about the circumstances.
    Audio desynced b/c variable framerate
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
    Options
  • welldias
    welldias
    Soul Shriven
    In addition to fighting invisible people, I have been getting in fights where all of a sudden my screen will freeze for like 5 seconds and I will think I crashed but then after 5 seconds my game is back to normal. This happened to me and a player around me at the same time, but it didn't happen to the other players around me.

I believe both bugs are part of the same problem.
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had an invisible enemy.

Happened Brindle Front Porch. Enemy was a DK
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lT8AHVn.jpg
    Edited by Xsorus on February 7, 2017 6:12AM
    Options
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    seriously . why does PC have bugs on release??? JUST WAIT TO RELEASE A BUG FREE UPDATE. I SWEAR IF THEY RELEASE THE EXPANSION WITH BUGS. We are going to have a bad time. Spending how many millions for that super bowl ad but cant even fix current bugs or release "new content" without more bugs included with it. SMH
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
    Options
  • Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oddly enough, I've been running around in IC for several hours now, and I've not noticed one invisible enemy. They're all over in Cyrodiil, but perhaps the smaller instances of IC districts prevent the bug from occurring?
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that random Voodoo ...

This is why I didn't load in Cyrodiil today . I knew several bugs did not get fixed . Twice Born Star did not get fixed either but that's off topic . There's a lot of fixing left to do .
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also want to confirm, that an invisible player is not invisible to everyone.
    My bf and I were playing together yesterday and I took on a group of players. He couldn't do anything, as they were invisible for him, I could see them though. He asked me, what I was beating at all the time.

Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
    Options
  • meyskld
    meyskld
    Soul Shriven
    Meyskld/Meeyeez Magblade
    NA PC Aldmeri Dominion/Ebonheart Pact
    Options
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Cloaked and invisible nightblades, and it looks like their insta-kill stealth openers aren't much weaker than they were pre-patch.

Do you at ZOS consider this type of game design as doing a 'good job'? I'm honestly curious.
    Olen_Mikko wrote: »

This has nothing to do with cloak. Enemy's weapons and character glow are clearly visible.

I'm running full divines cancer build, so im about as easy to beat as a toddler, but this wasn't the point. Point wast that you can clearly see that enemy is invisible, even without cloak, so i can't even try to defend myself
    Edited by Olen_Mikko on February 7, 2017 10:17AM
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had a 3 minute loadscreen yesterday.

Yet to come across any invisible players.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    Alright, so at this point we can make a breif brainstorm around this issue:
    • It isn't restricted to any particular class
    • Invisible players are not necessarily invisbile to everyone around them, as other players might still be able to see them
    • It's relatively common, specially around Cyrodiil
    • It is NOT restricted to players, as invisible guards in resources have also gone rougue (I can confirm this as it happened once yesterday when I was with @caeliusstarbreaker)
    • Doesn't necessarily has a relationship with being a vampire ('cause as said before, it happened to NPCs too, and when I got attacked by like 8 invis enemies - that my friends could see - it's unlikely all of them are vampires)
    • The ENEMY being invisible is a 'new' glitch (since PTS apparently), which means the error was likely caused on the coding of this new patch

@ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno Hopefully this little brainstorm helps to identify the issue, I'll be posting the video in which I get killed by ~8 invisible enemies later on!

Thank you!
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

Options
  • vanzan
    vanzan
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone confirm if its the goblin costume? When we put it on and mount we go invisible to each and the mount does weird things..

edit: found an enemy to test, we were not invisible but still had weird horse animations

Edited by vanzan on February 7, 2017 1:35PM
    Vanzan Lizardman - TKG

Options