The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Exploits

Mustard
Mustard
✭✭✭✭
When will the hist bark and double Mundus stone exploit be fixed?
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    As soon s 3 new exploit are introduced
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO needs balance. Can't fix 2 exploits without introducing 2 new exploits first.
  • Mustard
    Mustard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good old ESO!
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and people exploiting into keeps again with SIlver Leash....
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is so many exploits... it's actually crazy how many there are when you know of them.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need 99 threads before they will acknowledge them . Then 4 months to investigate . ZOS managers will hope you forget by then but if not there will be an important crown store update to distract everyone . Rinse & Repeat to year 4 .

Seriously , there's still some from beta here .
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favourite I've heard about currently is the maw one...

Nothing like an exploit that lets you beat the hardest pve in the game and get all it's rewards...

You can still do stupid things like double summon pets as well
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next series of Crown Crates should have bug fixes in, and we have to RNG which bug fix comes into the game. :grin:

Okay yes I am being silly, I gave up caring about six months ago when I walked, now I am back I'm just going to make snide marks now and then and otherwise play the game as a dirty casual with blinkers on.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    btw... there are more exploits currently unfixed and known by ZOS than those two...
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are no exploits, there are no cheats..that's all fake news!! ZOS bury this fake news already in the cheat thread where all reports go to die. There are alternate facts that suit us better.

(yes I'm being completely sarcastic).
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    I accidentally found one, which allows you to cast tons BoL with 0 animation until you burn all your mana. Usually it looks like 10 BoL in couple seconds, and I'm not talking about usual animation cancelling.. However it doesn't work all the time, but 50/50 for me. I guess I should record it for ZoS.

sent bug report and got no answer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Edited by soll on January 24, 2017 8:52AM
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now there's an accusation for hel ra lol
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    Now there's an accusation for hel ra lol

Yea an aoe effect actually doing aoe damage. The horror!
  • Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real question should be when it's finally fixed how many patches will it be before they revert to older code and break it again...
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's been a lot of problems with chat on PS4 since they"fixed" Maw. It's worth checking every day to see if they "fixed" chat by reverting to old code.