The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

To all TF NA players that keep sending whispers I don't reply to .

Rohamad_Ali
Rohamad_Ali
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I am sorry you died and got upset . I am sorry there were people around me fighting too . I am sorry you don't like my DK build . I'm sorry you don't like my Magblade gank build . I am not playing this game to upset any of you to the point you feel it necessary to message me upset . I don't reply back because I am fighting , not ignoring you and it's not that I don't care . I do care . I don't run any proc sets on either character because I don't like being killed by them or having my armor kill you for me . I don't intentionally Zerg , just fights start growing sometimes and no one has control over that .

I get killed ALL THE TIME . I get ran over by zergs . I get ganked by proc sets . I get ball group destro cooked too . I don't run destro any more . But I never send those people messages all upset because I got killed . That's my fault if I rush in or get trapped , not theirs . So I'm just writing this here because I know most of your names from the tells knowing me from the forums . I do my best to play with fair builds , that's all I can do .

It's just a PVP match , no reason to be angry . I am friends with many people still that have killed me or me them .

This campaign is so close I know people really want to win , I do too , but I don't fight outside the game or argue . Best of luck and good fights .
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    where's the lol button? >_<
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    always t-bag after a kill - especially if its a proc set ganker or a fotm

its funny, but I've made some great friends
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • ScooberSteve
    ScooberSteve
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you put your account visibility to offline you can whisper people but they cant whisper you. You can still chat in zone and group chat too.
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you put your account visibility to offline you can whisper people but they cant whisper you. You can still chat in zone and group chat too.
    Ugh don't do that! That makes you look like a coward and a tool.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Chakei
    Chakei
    ✭✭✭
    58177497.jpg
  • ScooberSteve
    ScooberSteve
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ataggs how dies that make you look like a coward? Because you dont want to listen to little babies whine about dying? A lot of players do it so they dont have to listen to salty tears and they dont resort to writing pointless threads
    Edited by ScooberSteve on January 19, 2017 4:11PM
  • ScooberSteve
    ScooberSteve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its pointless to argue with keyboard warriors like yourself, id rather do it face to face.
  • Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    Soooo with that said @Rohamad_Ali when I play on my blue, can I whisper you and say random things about dying to your whatever toon you're playing. Then when on my yellow can I also whisper and thank you for not getting on another faction and killing me again?

Looking forward to seeing you out there this weekend, regardless of what faction I'm playing in.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    /tell @Rohamad_Ali, yo bruh, why'd you ruin my sweet 1vX with your fotm cheese dk build bruh?

/tell @Rohamad_Ali, look at that zerg you've got, there's what... 5 of you? I'm a solo only player and you're ruining the game, trash.

/tell @Rohamad_Ali, I don't zerg, I was the only red here fighting all 40 of these players, those other reds just showed up right before you zerged us down

<3
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ataggs how dies that make you look like a coward? Because you dont want to listen to little babies whine about dying? A lot of players do it so they dont have to listen to salty tears and they dont resort to writing pointless threads

He meant being in offline mode and sending hate tells or trash talk.

• ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Joy! Indeed that is what I meant. Nothing wrong with playing offline but there is no reason to whisper anyone while doing so unless you are friends.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I tend to put people who hate whisper me on ignore. It can sometimes be funny, but due to some anxiety issues, it's not worth it to get all worked up.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love hate tells after I kill someone, I even have gotten a few after I've failed a gank.

It usually pisses them off even more when I offer them baby wipes.

<3

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy hate tells. Not coincidentally, I main Bastion in Overwatch.

Your salty tells engorge me to incredible heights.

Please enjoy 5 Jesus Beams from 80% health. Love and skittles.
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The salt levels in Cyrodiil have hit an all-time high for sure - I suspect it's partially due to proc sets but also the maturity level of the playerbase went WAY down when Tamriel Unlimited dropped.

You think YOU get hate whispers, @Rohamad_Ali? Try running a mainhand bow build. For whatever reason ranged DD builds make the tears flow like rivers (unless it's a ranged magsorc for some reason nobody cries about that).

I've been running mainhand bow on my Stamplar for a couple weeks now (no snipe) and the damage rotation absolutely shreds most players who aren't on full defensive. It gets a ton of hate whispers. The only thing that really bugs me are the players who spam your chat box with hate but put you on ignore so you can't reply. There has been an influx of those shenanigans lately.

It feels like Cyrodiil is 50% PvP and 50% Pv personality disorders...
    Edited by Solariken on January 19, 2017 5:46PM
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tend to put people who hate whisper me on ignore. It can sometimes be funny, but due to some anxiety issues, it's not worth it to get all worked up.

Wuffy talks trash to me in guild. :(
    Edited by Psilent on January 19, 2017 6:50PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really want to keep this going but want to respond back to being tagged . I know some of you like getting tells from people upset and that is funny to you . It's not funny when it happens to me , unless it's really outrageous , and I like people having fun in PVP . Everyone gets mad sometimes and that is why I don't make fun of people , we all do and it is hard to bite my tongue sometimes and keep playing . When we get mad , we don't think clearly and say things we are not meaning . So I am not mad when people get mad and just want time for things to cool down before talking .

I don't care when you guys switch faction and kill me . Well I do care , I'm just not mad . I prefer my allies to stay all the time but that is no reason to end a friendship over a video game , ever . :D

I am not saying I never get mad either , I do . I just port straight to Ali'kirr Desert when it happens and 1 v X zombies till I feel better . I am almost CP 490 now lol .
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    You don't die enough then man.
    I almost never get hate tells. I attribute this to the fact that I die constantly and my damage is barely noticeable. Hehe.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Umm....I was whispering you to offer you 100k gold. But if you don't want.... Oh, well. I'll give to someone else :(
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    Umm....I was whispering you to offer you 100k gold. But if you don't want.... Oh, well. I'll give to someone else :(

No wait !

200_s.gif
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't run any proc sets on either character because I don't like being killed by them or having my armor kill you for me .

Yay I'm not alone.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Jaiden
    Jaiden
    ✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    I love hate tells after I kill someone, I even have gotten a few after I've failed a gank.

It usually pisses them off even more when I offer them baby wipes.

<3

Lol, this is pretty funny. Take it a step further and send them a mail with 1 ancestor silk attached that says something like "I'm sorry :( make some baby wipes out of this silk"
    Jaiden V16 nightblade

That's all I got, 1 toon.
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing makes me happier than when someone calls me a fat nerd.

Im literally every ounce of pompous and shallow dude bro you imagined.

and i just jesus beamed you from 100 to 0

MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • BooskySG
    BooskySG
    ✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »

There's no greater shame in life than being a guido. Ya got dang guido
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BooskySG wrote: »

I dont wear jewelry and i dont have an accent, but I got the attitude and tan down pat
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • BooskySG
    BooskySG
    ✭✭✭
    BooskySG wrote: »

I dont wear jewelry and i dont have an accent, but I got the attitude and tan down pat

You eat stromboli while driving a zamboni though. #lawyered, ya guido
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have we met ? Was that your nightblade on the bridge last night ? I think the name was Triggered , can't remember . They said they were going to Zerg me so bad but then the conversation turned pleasant at the end . If not apologies , if so sorry again for the soul assault gank . I'm trying to find a good build with no bombs and that's all that is working so far ...
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on January 20, 2017 11:35AM
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I whisper you, will you reply???? o:)
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it when they whisper me, it means I did a good job.
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry you died and got upset . I am sorry there were people around me fighting too . I am sorry you don't like my DK build . I'm sorry you don't like my Magblade gank build . I am not playing this game to upset any of you to the point you feel it necessary to message me upset . I don't reply back because I am fighting , not ignoring you and it's not that I don't care . I do care . I don't run any proc sets on either character because I don't like being killed by them or having my armor kill you for me . I don't intentionally Zerg , just fights start growing sometimes and no one has control over that .

I get killed ALL THE TIME . I get ran over by zergs . I get ganked by proc sets . I get ball group destro cooked too . I don't run destro any more . But I never send those people messages all upset because I got killed . That's my fault if I rush in or get trapped , not theirs . So I'm just writing this here because I know most of your names from the tells knowing me from the forums . I do my best to play with fair builds , that's all I can do .

It's just a PVP match , no reason to be angry . I am friends with many people still that have killed me or me them .

This campaign is so close I know people really want to win , I do too , but I don't fight outside the game or argue . Best of luck and good fights .

Awesome post, same goes for me, I run in a small group 5 to 6 people get tells all the time about my 24 man zerg, not every AD in the area is in my group, I have never sent a tell to anyone in the game for getting killed if I get killed it's on me, I have got plenty of hate tells and have replied to a few, sometimes funny sometimes the tells I get are pretty nasty personal attacks, those people I put on ignore they seem to have some sort of issue or off their meds lol, I figure when I get a hate tell I have won more than the battle.

I am out there to have fun and work the map support the faction and get AP, I like the faction war and objectives, if I kill someone I do not run proc sets I do not play the meta, I only animation cancel one attack, I don't cheat or exploit, or use macros, I like to play the game not have things play it for me I am about as vanilla as you can get, every full campaign I play I am always in the top 2% gold rewards at the end, I have no desire to waste my time to be emp I happy with where I am and having fun.
    Edited by kevlarto_ESO on January 20, 2017 12:30PM