The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Housing too expensive

• Norn
    Norn
    ✭✭✭
    You don't need to play 100 hours a week to get that much gold. Most people already had it because they've been playing for a very long time. Even for people that don't farm anything just do trials for the fun of it, 60K is something they can get in 3 hours. On top of that you have dailies, writs etc, etc. Can easily make 100K profit per day just by playing the game. No targeted farming required.
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FWIW I also think the prices overall are fair - I'd been speculating anywhere between 1 and 5 million for the top tier (not forgetting that furnishing them in lavish style will probably cost the same again) so just under 4 million seems about right - it pitches it high enough that the top tier housing is not going to be in easy reach of most players but not so high that with time it can't be - pitching the top tier at a level where all players can reach it with 30 minutes farming would remove the point of a system that appears designed to take time to fully navigate even for the trade GMs to whom gold is no object.

Also take some time to look at the lower tired homes - they are pretty nice...

so...

1. Take a deep breath and relax.
    2. Remember you were fine 2 days ago without a house, you'll be fine in Feb without owning the top tier ones on day 1 - they confer no in game bonuses.
    3. ZOS know how much in game money we have - they will have pitched this accordingly. ([cynicism] they also have made a good stab at guessing how much we'll spend on crowns and will have allowed for that too[/cynicism])
    4. This system is designed to give us more game to play... sure you can short cut with crowns if you wish but this system appears to be looking to provide us something that could take months to complete instead of days. Take it that way and enjoy playing instead of trying to rush to whatever you perceive to be 'housing endgame'.

All that being said I do have enough tucked away from my incessant farming to get one and I will probably finally level some of my low level toons in crafting multiple skills to up my chances of being able to build furniture - and thus this is giving me more game to play before it even comes out!
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tavore1138 wrote: »
    FWIW I also think the prices overall are fair - I'd been speculating anywhere between 1 and 5 million for the top tier (not forgetting that furnishing them in lavish style will probably cost the same again) so just under 4 million seems about right - it pitches it high enough that the top tier housing is not going to be in easy reach of most players but not so high that with time it can't be - pitching the top tier at a level where all players can reach it with 30 minutes farming would remove the point of a system that appears designed to take time to fully navigate even for the trade GMs to whom gold is no object.

Also take some time to look at the lower tired homes - they are pretty nice...

so...

1. Take a deep breath and relax.
    2. Remember you were fine 2 days ago without a house, you'll be fine in Feb without owning the top tier ones on day 1 - they confer no in game bonuses.
    3. ZOS know how much in game money we have - they will have pitched this accordingly. ([cynicism] they also have made a good stab at guessing how much we'll spend on crowns and will have allowed for that too[/cynicism])
    4. This system is designed to give us more game to play... sure you can short cut with crowns if you wish but this system appears to be looking to provide us something that could take months to complete instead of days. Take it that way and enjoy playing instead of trying to rush to whatever you perceive to be 'housing endgame'.

All that being said I do have enough tucked away from my incessant farming to get one and I will probably finally level some of my low level toons in crafting multiple skills to up my chances of being able to build furniture - and thus this is giving me more game to play before it even comes out!

I'm sure we can cobble together a guild factory for furniture, although the 4m manors aren't as good as some of the large homes *cough*Port Hunding*cough* so spare money can go a long way to purchasing the extra resources/tempers needed for crafting the writs to get the vouchers to spend on the furnishings.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Vahx
    Vahx
    I'm lvl 32 and i have 40k cash, i plan to buy a manor one day :sunglasses:

#LongTermGoals
  • Slylok
    Slylok
    ✭✭✭
    I have played since release and the most I have had is around 100k and that was because of event items I could sell recently.
    Youtube ESO First Person Gameplay - http://tinyurl.com/o6evusk

Twitter - SlylokYoutube

Google+ - Slylok
  • castigulaub17_ESO
    If you don't play the market game, there are plenty of lower tier houses for that. Hate how some people are so entitled to believe everyone should be handed the best stuff when they don't want to put the time in to earn it. You have no idea how much time some of us put into crafting and selling, and now you believe it's not fair that you can't get our rewards. Seriously, buy a low cost house and be happy with it. If everyone had a manor, why even have low end houses? Smh.

Housing is not "your" reward. It is not an elitist trophy. Housing is game content that should be available to everyone with a reasonable costs. The average player should be able to buy a small or a medium house with little to no effort. Large houses should require a little work. Manors, I have to agree should be a good investment or crown store. Housing as it is on PTR is way over priced. Small/Medium/Large need to have the prices cut in half. Honestly I am not sure about the price point for Manors.

Housing is not a trophy, but game content. The days that houses are for the uber elitists are over. A lot of games, have housing very easily accessible. For example; SWTOR, BDO, LOTRO. In reality when you have only 1% of the population enjoying content, what do you think will happen to the other 99%. They will unsub or stop playing. If I can not access the content, why play it. One percent of the population can not keep this game viable and successful. Housing is content. Not a trophy.
  • castigulaub17_ESO
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Considering housing is not an in game requirement (i.e. you can play and complete everything in the game without it), why does any of it actually need to easily affordable?
    Attainable yes, but easily affordable, no.

I am not saying I will by a manor house but it is nice to know that there are things I can actually use my gold for if I want to. But for those without the time, or desire, to make gold in game, you will be able to hand over your hard earned cash and get one in the Crown Store.

You are thinking about housing the wrong way, it's not a requirement, but game content. Yes it should be accessible to everyone who plays. This is not content for some, but for all.
  • Wanderer202
    Wanderer202
    ✭✭
    Well, the thing is that in real life you are not some hero of a faction, known by kings and queens, recognized as having helped save tamriel from molag bal and whatever insanity was going on in your home faction. I really do feel strongly about this because in real life if that were the case, people would be giving you nice deals, uber sweet deals. They would want you to live near them because in a crazy land with crazy stuff happening, they would feel much safer with you nearby. Sure, while you are rising up, people would barely give you a coin for your work, but as you get to the top, whether or not this is accurately reflected in the game, people would actually begin to recognize you as someone who can get the job done. And I think it would be smart to give people who have a lot of achievements an opportunity to get any of these properties for less.

Everyone is talking about having all this gold but the simple truth is that nothing about this game is about being rich. It's about being a hero. And being a hero is a big deal in this game. It gives you a title. It gets you a chance to talk to the king, queen, whomever. That is what should be reflected in the price. Not the fact that you bought and sold like crazy at a merchant since start up but whether you have actually done any quests. Yes it is a way to get the house. You need that to get it, but I think if you have done more, it should be reflected in the price and give you a better one, because that is your real job or it becomes it within the reality of the game. If you dont' do jack then you pay full price but if you have gone around tamriel and done all the main quests, completed one faction or two or three then that should count for something. If you became emperor that should count for something because this is a game where the focus is actually on that stuff. Just because we found some niche that we like that really isn't even part of what the game is actually about doesn't really mean we should be rewarded. Honestly, it's almost bizarre because it has zero to do with the whole story of the game and it makes no sense that if you did a ton of quests to help your faction, to stop molag bal, to accomplish whatever, that you would not be recognized and for it have better opportunities and deals. That is how the world actually works, but instead of heroes it is celebrities. In tamriel there are no TVs, no twitter feeds but there are heroes. They would be the one being reward for their 'celebrity'.

Uh... in real life there are athletes and celebrities who are basically what you are talking about, and guess what, they aren't given special deals on their multi-million dollar homes. They just work to get their millions of dollars and spend it. In the real world if you want to make the money usually you have to do the legwork to get it. In the real world, actual war heroes given commendations by the leaders of their respective nations can't afford multi-million dollar properties nor are they given special access to them. Your argument is idiotic. In fact, in the real world a lot of Veterens, even ones with honors heaped on them, really just have a pile of medical expenses shipped their way, not special treatment.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    I may buy the 4 mill house as soon as it's released just so I know I have it and you don't :)

Lol. I spit on you little people. Running around with your insignificant lives (queue Warcraft 2 peon voice Wut, wut is it? More work? I don't wunt to do dis. I'm not list'ning).
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based upon what I've seen so far on the PTS, Homestead is going to be a spectacular update. The amount of potential for individuality and creativity from person to person is literally boundless. But Homestead is a feature that caters to the individual. With the way it is on PTS right now, anyone who wants to contribute towards a "guild" hall would be devoting a massive amount of resources to something they can't even truly customize, nor do they own. They would contribute those resources to someone else's house (because it's literally tied directly to the owner's achievements only). Everything is such a huge investment (be it time or money) that the overwhelmingly vast majority of players cannot afford to really decorate and furnish their own home and contribute to a "guild" house. Players trying to really contribute to a guild hall will forego the individual Homestead experience, because everything is expensive. The house itself is really cheap compared to the cost of the stuff we want to put in it.

The item limit for furnishings is too low for even one ESO+ member to be able to do everything they want - let alone an entire guild, big or small. My members will miss out on their own individual homestead experience if they try to contribute to any guild hall that we "share" - because the investment is monumental. I don't want my members missing out on furnishing and decorating their own homes because the vast majority of players simply cannot afford to contribute to a house they don't own in addition to their own.

Furthermore, the individual qualities and accomplishments of guild members are completely lost on said "guild" house. The ability to furnish it is directly and wholly tied to the achievements of the owner. That guy in my guild that actually went out and got Master Angler - he cannot share that in the guild hall. The owner (assuming the GM) has to have it in order to feature those furnishings related to Master Angler. The "guild hall" functionality does not really exist. The absolute best we can do is purchase a big house and dedicate it to the guild, allowing them to donate items they make for the owner to place, and nothing more. It's not really a guild hall if all you can do is visit it; at this point it's basically just a house that your guild has access to. It can function as a social hub or a crafting locale, but adding that functionality is still contingent upon the owner's achievements.
    Edited by Autolycus on January 6, 2017 5:20PM
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Makes careful note of everyone who says they have oodles of the gold ...*

Hello. This one is Santie Claws. Interior decorator.

Khajiit would like permission to visit your house to check that everything looks beautiful.

The design and construction of wherever you keep all that money is most particularly important.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

(no relation to Santie Claws noted drunkard and collector of things from Wayrest Castle)

Permissions set to deny entry for all Khajit. :smile:
    Edited by bryanhaas on January 6, 2017 4:26PM

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we need this thread title to be changed to "The rent is too damn high!"

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you'll buy manor, you will get a title ("Lord" etc) and "Count"when all 3 are obtained. All players will know who is from pleb and who from aristocracy.
    Sadly I'm too poor to buy even one manor. See you on Plebs Gathering 2017 at inn at the docks (I heard there is cheapest wine there).

Flawless Conqueror > Count. Dro-m'Anthra Destroyer > any other title.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you'll buy manor, you will get a title ("Lord" etc) and "Count"when all 3 are obtained. All players will know who is from pleb and who from aristocracy.
    Sadly I'm too poor to buy even one manor. See you on Plebs Gathering 2017 at inn at the docks (I heard there is cheapest wine there).

Volunteer > Maelstrom arena champion > Dro-m'Athra Destroyer > Count > any other title > Flawless Conqueror
    Edited by Edziu on January 6, 2017 6:14PM
  • Asmodil
    Asmodil
    ✭✭
    Housing too expensive???

i thought biggest masion would cost up to 10 mil

Prices are perfectly fine
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't play the market game, there are plenty of lower tier houses for that. Hate how some people are so entitled to believe everyone should be handed the best stuff when they don't want to put the time in to earn it. You have no idea how much time some of us put into crafting and selling, and now you believe it's not fair that you can't get our rewards. Seriously, buy a low cost house and be happy with it. If everyone had a manor, why even have low end houses? Smh.

Housing is not "your" reward. It is not an elitist trophy. Housing is game content that should be available to everyone with a reasonable costs. The average player should be able to buy a small or a medium house with little to no effort. Large houses should require a little work. Manors, I have to agree should be a good investment or crown store. Housing as it is on PTR is way over priced. Small/Medium/Large need to have the prices cut in half. Honestly I am not sure about the price point for Manors.

Housing is not a trophy, but game content. The days that houses are for the uber elitists are over. A lot of games, have housing very easily accessible. For example; SWTOR, BDO, LOTRO. In reality when you have only 1% of the population enjoying content, what do you think will happen to the other 99%. They will unsub or stop playing. If I can not access the content, why play it. One percent of the population can not keep this game viable and successful. Housing is content. Not a trophy.

I wouldn't object to cutting the small/medium/large houses in half(or even more), but the manors? No, let people have something to strive for. If you want your castle? Earn it.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Considering housing is not an in game requirement (i.e. you can play and complete everything in the game without it), why does any of it actually need to easily affordable?

I am not saying I will by a manor house but it is nice to know that there are things I can actually use my gold for if I want to. But for those without the time, or desire, to make gold in game, you will be able to hand over your hard earned cash and get one in the Crown Store.

You are thinking about housing the wrong way, it's not a requirement, but game content. Yes it should be accessible to everyone who plays. This is not content for some, but for all.
    Can the same be said for Maelstrom weapons?

I would guess that more than 50% of people who play (or have ever played) this game, would not be capable of completing vMSA. Following your reasoning, everyone should be able to get one of these, even though they do not need it, without putting in too much effort.

I can imagine the outcry that would come if people protested and wanted an easy way to get a maelstrom weapon.
    Edited by disintegr8 on January 6, 2017 9:39PM
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • JavaWho
    JavaWho
    ✭✭✭
    I have been in this game since beta, my time played is scary enormous, and I have never had 4 million in the bank at one time. Yet I am sure I have earned this much and more. I simply spend it on potions, legendary gear etc...

I think the housing price is right on the mark. Some of them are costly yet there are nice homes that are affordable. When choosing a house go for what you like, not just the most expensive. If your tastes are in the Million range and you do not play often then the crown store may be the way for you to purchase.

This is a long term in game investment that we all knew was coming.

Happy House Hunting, The Decorating is Real and Fun.
    Epic Synergy, Founder
    JavaWho Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • philrsx
    philrsx
    ✭✭
    Ethyarion wrote: »
    Coming soon, Crown Store Mortgage!

For only 2500 crowns a month for a 12 month agreement. Fail to keep up the payments and Orsimer bailiffs repossess your home.

Kidding......I hope

We can confirm there will not be a mortgage or upkeep fee you need to spend on player housing on ESO. Once you buy the house, it's yours.
    Norn wrote: »
    You don't need to play 100 hours a week to get that much gold. Most people already had it because they've been playing for a very long time. Even for people that don't farm anything just do trials for the fun of it, 60K is something they can get in 3 hours. On top of that you have dailies, writs etc, etc. Can easily make 100K profit per day just by playing the game. No targeted farming required.

HOW DO YOU "EASILY" GET 100k a day? Doing what exactly? lol

usted.jpg
    Edited by philrsx on January 6, 2017 10:15PM
    "The Imperials are good for business, and business is good for Skyrim."
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artis wrote: »

You can't complete everything without it. It will have achievements and titles associated with it.
    @OrphanHelgen its not alot for good traders
    look at MM data
    some people doint 5+ millions PER WEEK

You mean sell that much. They make less. They buy and resell and the amount of money they actually make is just X% of what they invested.
    Ilawynde wrote: »
    For those not happy about the house pricing........................dont buy it!

Deal with it!
    Not an option. Must complete all the achievements and get titles - that's how you know you completed something. Yes, there's a big portion of players who care about achievements and what you said is simply not an option.
    Based on your definition of completion, I have probably never completed anything in my life. You do not need a manor house to defeat Molag Bal, complete a no death run in vMSA, complete all quests, dungeons and trials, or be Emperor.

For anyone who feels they must get all the in game achievements, it is up to them to work hard to do it, it is not ZOS' job to make it easy for them, just achievable. It would still be achievable if manor houses were 20 mil each, just harder to achieve.

And I make 200k a week without actually buying anything to on sell.

Yes, based on my definition you didn't complete much. But not nothign at all, your achievements show your progress, I'm sure the score is not 0.

And no, I don't need a manor to defeat molag bal, but I also don't need to defeat molag bal to have a house. You also don't need to be an Emperor to defeat molag bal and vice versa. They are all different achievements and are completed separately. So what was your point? Are we just stating obvious things here that two unrelated things are unrelated? They are two different pieces that I need to complete. Unless I complete them all, I can't say everything can be completed.
    lol you are wrong
    i will post MM screens tomorrow

No youare wrong. Your MM won't show you anything but sales. You won't see where they bought all that raw ore to refine and get alloys, because it was bought from multiple guilds, not just your guilds.
  • EnviousStruggle
    EnviousStruggle
    ✭✭✭
    @Artis

im also a trader and i can do 2 millions of pure PROFIT per week and more spending only 2 hours per day

if you cant/dont believe in that - you are not a good trader also
    Edited by EnviousStruggle on January 6, 2017 10:26PM
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Artis

im also a trader and i can do 2 millions of pure PROFIT per week and more spending only 2 hours per day

if you cant/dont believe in that - you are not a good trader also

ANd how big are your sales? Not just those 2 millions right? Well I guess the screenshots you promised will show everything.

Yeah I believe it, and you spend 2 hours a day doing that - sure. I sometimes don't have 2 hours a day TO PLAY the game, let alone doing something as dumb and boring as trading to get in-game gold. 14 hours a week making gold in game? LMAO, it's a almost a part-time job.
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »

Volunteer > Maelstrom arena champion > Dro-m'Athra Destroyer > Count > any other title > Flawless Conqueror

Master Angler>the entire game
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do I have the gold to just buy the biggest house outright, yes, with about 1.5 million in change but I don't think I will. Instead I'm going for a gorgeous manor in stros mkai for a fraction of the cost. I fell in love with it. It looks amazing, has a good layout and it's out of history's way as it were.

Is it still a lot of gold, yes, but look at it this way. The inflation in this game is rampant, prices in some guild traders are insane and the only way to reign it in is to introduce just this sort of monumental gold sink. If it wasn't this it would have had to have been something else. They have to take gold out of the economy to stop its value collapsing.

Also I don't buy the whole I can't make gold without a guild excuse. A friend of mine only does pvp for the most part, just joins me for the odd pve dungeon group, he never used a trader and he is sitting on nearly eight million gold by selling akaviri motifs and rare gear. If it's something I'm after he trades it for the services of my master Crafter, now or in the future. Simple :)

As an aside, once he needed me to make gear only craftable in imperial city, he as using it a while back for a bit of a niche tank build. Now I was scared stiff of going there but him and his group, a proper bunch of hardcore heavies, provided my Crafter with an armed guard all the way from the faction gate to the crafting bench, for an hour or so I was the safest player in tamriel :D
    Edited by Integral1900 on January 6, 2017 11:27PM
  • Norn
    Norn
    ✭✭✭
    philrsx wrote: »

For only 2500 crowns a month for a 12 month agreement. Fail to keep up the payments and Orsimer bailiffs repossess your home.

Kidding......I hope

We can confirm there will not be a mortgage or upkeep fee you need to spend on player housing on ESO. Once you buy the house, it's yours.

usted.jpg

Finishing a Vet trial gets you 12K Gold, you can easily do 6 runs in 3-4 hours. Rest comes from daily Writs and quests and other small things. There are also coffers from trials each week, which gets you like roughly 35K gold again.

One of my guilds(for static group ofc) actually planning to do couple runs everyday to get 3.5M gold so we can buy a guild manor. 12x12= 144K gold each run. Do multiple runs and you're gonna have more than enough in a week.
  • Bryanonymous
    Bryanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[snip] Several illogical statements lead me to believe you are delusional. First off, housing IS available to everyone, at various prices. Just like gold armor, you have to *** earn them. Second off, housing size IS a trophy and game content. It can be both. The houses are as much a trophy as gold armor and champion points. You earn them. Third, all the features of the higher tier houses are essentially available in the lower tier as well. The only reason people are complaining about the manor prices is because of their own ego. And finally, if you can not access the content, too bad. Not everyone becomes emperor and gets to enjoy stat bonuses either. Your arguements make no sense, and are an attempt to disguise the fact that you just you don't want to earn it. [snip]

[edited for baiting/flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on January 8, 2017 7:54PM
  • EnviousStruggle
    EnviousStruggle
    ✭✭✭
    BDO
    in BDO houses only need to play on the stock market

and ONLY ONE player who is on top of house rating can use stock market

*** many houses in BDO?
    lets say 500?

only 500 LITE PLAYERS can use houses for their direct purpose in game - stock market

in ESO there is unlimited number of players who can buy manors

so your arguments invalid

i guess same about swtor or lotro houses
  • philrsx
    philrsx
    ✭✭

Kidding......I hope

usted.jpg

Finishing a Vet trial gets you 12K Gold, you can easily do 6 runs in 3-4 hours. Rest comes from daily Writs and quests and other small things. There are also coffers from trials each week, which gets you like roughly 35K gold again.

One of my guilds(for static group ofc) actually planning to do couple runs everyday to get 3.5M gold so we can buy a guild manor. 12x12= 144K gold each run. Do multiple runs and you're gonna have more than enough in a week.

You see now easily has very different meanings. Because for a moment it sounded like anyone could do it. I bet 90% of players cannot do a vet trial.
  • philrsx
    philrsx
    ✭✭

Several illogical statements lead me to believe you are delusional. First off, housing IS available to everyone, at various prices. Just like gold armor, you have to *** earn them. Second off, housing size IS a trophy and game content. It can be both. The houses are as much a trophy as gold armor and champion points. You earn them. Third, all the features of the higher tier houses are essentially available in the lower tier as well. The only reason people are complaining about the manor prices is because of their own ego. And finally, if you can not access the content, too bad. Not everyone becomes emperor and gets to enjoy stat bonuses either. Your arguements make no sense, and are an attempt to disguise the fact that you just you don't want to earn it.

I cannot deny you raised some very good points in that, but then comes a rich kid and buys all houses with his daddy's money. Did he earned that, it took him any amount of effort? I think not! ZO$ only wants profit and it is gonna get it.

[minor edit for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on January 8, 2017 7:56PM
  • Bryanonymous
    Bryanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You are out of touch with reality. Several illogical statements lead me to believe you are delusional. First off, housing IS available to everyone, at various prices. Just like gold armor, you have to *** earn them. Second off, housing size IS a trophy and game content. It can be both. The houses are as much a trophy as gold armor and champion points. You earn them. Third, all the features of the higher tier houses are essentially available in the lower tier as well. The only reason people are complaining about the manor prices is because of their own ego. And finally, if you can not access the content, too *** bad. Not everyone becomes emperor and gets to enjoy stat bonuses either. Your arguements make no sense, and are a pathetic attempt to disguise your feeling of entitlement to something you don't want to earn.

Cry more.

I cannot deny you raised some very good points in that, but then comes a rich kid and buys all houses with his daddy's money. Did he earned that, it took him any amount of effort? I think not! ZO$ only wants profit and it is gonna get it.

Paying money for time shortcuts is kind of typical in a b2p/f2p game. Just be grateful they are not selling crown store exclusive platinum armor.