Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Homestead on the PTS

• K4RMA
    K4RMA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit would love to see a, bleeped where required, video of the 20 minutes before the severs go down and then come up again with something new.

This one she wonders if it really is like movie NASA with lots of big screens and pacing and coffee and anxious spouses and maybe even a countdown yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Not as much with PTS, but this is essentially what it's like when we publish a new update/DLC to the live servers! When we have a big publish to the PTS, though, a lot of the devs anxiously await the natch potes publish so they can watch everyone's reactions. It's fun. :)

Speaking of natch potes...... Natch Potes?

Speaking of speaking of natch potes...... Natch Potes?
    nerf mdk
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit would love to see a, bleeped where required, video of the 20 minutes before the severs go down and then come up again with something new.

This one she wonders if it really is like movie NASA with lots of big screens and pacing and coffee and anxious spouses and maybe even a countdown yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Not as much with PTS, but this is essentially what it's like when we publish a new update/DLC to the live servers! When we have a big publish to the PTS, though, a lot of the devs anxiously await the natch potes publish so they can watch everyone's reactions. It's fun. :)

This one was savage in a sinister way ;)
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Still working on finishing them :confounded:
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Well, don't make the poor devs wait and have to read our reaction into the evening! Post them natch potes now!
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • SorataArisugawa
    SorataArisugawa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

You can do it Gina! Show your moves!!!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

May we help you with this? :innocent:
    Edited by Tyrion87 on January 3, 2017 3:16PM
  • SkylarkX
    SkylarkX
    ✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

eta <1 hour?
    Nocturnal - Oceanic PvX Guild
    Skylärk / Dunmer DK
    Skylårk / Bosmer NB
    Skylörd / Khajiit Sorcerer
    Elizabeth Skylark / Breton Templar
    PC/NA/AD
  • Frenkthevile
    Frenkthevile
    ✭✭✭✭
    NEED for notes :3
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    The PTS is now offline for the patch 2.7.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno PAGE SIXTEEEEEEN???
    #MOREORBS
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

@ZOS_GinaBruno Masochism? haha
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • Mitoice
    Mitoice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After all the nerfs on this patch i dont know if im ready for it... im more scared about a radiant destruction nerf
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I always knew the devs had a sadistic streak in them >:)
    The Legendary Nothing
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natch Potes:

"The barrel lids you may have seen floating around Tamriel will now be at ground level.

Brenda will now be entering a residential therapy centre until further notice.

Gentle Heart is receiving medication to help control her continuous impulsive fish eating that has greatly impacted the long term viability of the fishing industry in Shadowfen.

That elf who was accepting donations for orphans will be standing trial for fraud in the near future. There are no children in Tamriel ... How did we fall for this?

Several hundred Nords are being treated for cold water related Hyopthermia.

An emergency supply of anti burping medication has been dispatched to Betnikh. Gassy orcs are a threat to all of Tamriel.

We built some houses and three different kinds of chairs to go in them. Also a pile of sweetrolls and a tree.

Also balanced some stuff. Mostly on our heads as we walked around the office."

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Page 14, paragraph 7 please :)
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Then why are you still here? Get to work! :p
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Page 13 of Update 13...
  • SorataArisugawa
    SorataArisugawa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Don't you dare bossing Gina around!!!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know where this place is! There's a nice little campsite on the coast just northeast of Lower Yorgrim. (I found her here after they turned New Life off on the PTS.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Hellsbunnies
    Hellsbunnies
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno so a lot like an expectant father then? Not saying there's no female devs, just they're less likely to be waiting outside a delivery room, when labour is underway.
    Most known on PC EU server as The Samurai Pizza Cat.
    Twitter @HellsbunniesTV
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I won't if y'all stop distracting her.
  • 85flyingbrick_ESO
    85flyingbrick_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

You really should let the baby help. They love typing.
    PC/NA

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I know where this place is! There's a nice little campsite on the coast just northeast of Lower Yorgrim. (I found her here after they turned New Life off on the PTS.)

Nice! I have been wondering about that. She says she worked at a mill when the festival isn't up. Is there a mill there?
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah hah - khajiit may have to pay Brenda a little visit then!

Did she have any of that special mead with her ... just asking for a friend yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Nice! I have been wondering about that. She says she worked at a mill when the festival isn't up. Is there a mill there?
    Unfortunately not. And it may well just have been a bug that she was there at all. She may even still have had some of the quests available.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SorataArisugawa
    SorataArisugawa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I won't if y'all stop distracting her.

We encouraging her. :blush:
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor Breda. Someone took away her dazzling pin.
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • Hellsbunnies
    Hellsbunnies
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah floating barrel lids are quite amusing. I thought it may just be my client, to begin with but loads of people got back to me on my Twitter feed either saying they had this two or with screenshots. Strikes me as teh sort of thing that could just be one line of code.
    Most known on PC EU server as The Samurai Pizza Cat.
    Twitter @HellsbunniesTV
  • prototypefb
    prototypefb
    ✭✭✭✭
    can any1 let me know if/how many items will we be able to store in our homes... atm inventory managing even with craft bag is serious problem, i'd like there to be a vault(or 10 vaults!!!) in homes to be able to hord all items i currently have stored in bank and on all 12 chars...
    thnx in advance
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    can any1 let me know if/how many items will we be able to store in our homes... atm inventory managing even with craft bag is serious problem, i'd like there to be a vault(or 10 vaults!!!) in homes to be able to hord all items i currently have stored in bank and on all 12 chars...
    thnx in advance

Their is no additional storage with homes.