The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Homestead on the PTS

• Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did say we can add and replace items so im wondering how would that work is there a storage for house items or do you have to sell it.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can any1 let me know if/how many items will we be able to store in our homes... atm inventory managing even with craft bag is serious problem, i'd like there to be a vault(or 10 vaults!!!) in homes to be able to hord all items i currently have stored in bank and on all 12 chars...
    thnx in advance

They have already confirmed there will be no additional extra storage in the houses at launch - though they do wish to add it in a future update.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can any1 let me know if/how many items will we be able to store in our homes... atm inventory managing even with craft bag is serious problem, i'd like there to be a vault(or 10 vaults!!!) in homes to be able to hord all items i currently have stored in bank and on all 12 chars...
    thnx in advance

They have already confirmed there will be no additional extra storage in the houses at launch - though they do wish to add it in a future update.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Storage boxes to be sold in the Crown Store at a later date, probably.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But what happens to furniture we replace in house? If i buy a furnished house and i start adding and removing items, what happens to the items are they stored somewhere or would we need to sell them?
  • Ralen
    Ralen
    ✭✭✭
    Do they have an hour late?.... It's 16GMT
    Gaharikhan de l'Arador Dayn
  • Rykoth
    Rykoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    But what happens to furniture we replace in house? If i buy a furnished house and i start adding and removing items, what happens to the items are they stored somewhere or would we need to sell them?

I'm going to guess they'll go into your inventory. (Or craft bag?)

I'll be testing this all out when I get into the PTS after patching.
    Gorthal gro-Gunthak, Chieftain of Mor'Grumaar
    Sigrun Elkhorn, Nordic Warrior and Skald

Mor'Grumaar - Orcish Stronghold Roleplay
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This one she assumes perhaps you need to keep them in your bank or in the backpack perhaps?

As the furniture is craftable and sellable khajiit would think it works just like any other item until you get to a special housing menu of some kind. Khajiit will be most interested to see the means of placement of the house items.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would be great if a tab is added to craft bag.
    :#
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Buy a house for furniture storage and throw tables and chairs in a huge pile?
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thnx in advance

Dude. Decon that stuff. If you have maxed out your bank and inventories on 12 characters even with the sub crafting bag, it's time to take it to the crafting stations.
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the edit house menu has storage that will be perfect.
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »

well, that's original. :) I honestly haven't thought about that. Good idea!
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • Hellsbunnies
    Hellsbunnies
    ✭✭✭
    thnx in advance

Their is no additional storage with homes.

That's not strictly true. I hear Wayrest is getting an IKEA.
    Most known on PC EU server as The Samurai Pizza Cat.
    Twitter @HellsbunniesTV
  • Ralen
    Ralen
    ✭✭✭
    Yellow banner has disappeared
    Gaharikhan de l'Arador Dayn
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It'll be just like an Elder Scrolls game, maybe have one house for furniture, another for cheese wheels with a wedge taken out, and another for the dead bodies of your victims.
  • Hellsbunnies
    Hellsbunnies
    ✭✭✭

It'll be just like an Elder Scrolls game, maybe have one house for furniture, another for cheese wheels with a wedge taken out, and another for the dead bodies of your victims.

So a bit like real life then?
    Most known on PC EU server as The Samurai Pizza Cat.
    Twitter @HellsbunniesTV
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Khajiit is confused. You have a life that is not real? This one wakes, forages for breakfast, helps to empty the kegs at The Rosy Lion. This is life. How could there be any other yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

:yum:
  • wesly.backersb16_ESO
    can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait....
  • forzajuve212
    forzajuve212
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait....

^
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit would love to see a, bleeped where required, video of the 20 minutes before the severs go down and then come up again with something new.

This one she wonders if it really is like movie NASA with lots of big screens and pacing and coffee and anxious spouses and maybe even a countdown yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Not as much with PTS, but this is essentially what it's like when we publish a new update/DLC to the live servers! When we have a big publish to the PTS, though, a lot of the devs anxiously await the natch potes publish so they can watch everyone's reactions. It's fun. :)

Heh. I can just imagine the volume of "I told you so!"

Hopefully management provides libations to ease the sting... or at least lunch.
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My idea is furniture will act like runeboxes. Sellable but once you use them it gets added to a collections tab. When you enter item placement mode in your house it will open up that collections tab to select what you want to place.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mako1132 wrote: »
    My idea is furniture will act like runeboxes. Sellable but once you use them it gets added to a collections tab. When you enter item placement mode in your house it will open up that collections tab to select what you want to place.

That would work really well. Nice thinking.
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    A watched pot never boils...
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Khajiit would love to see a, bleeped where required, video of the 20 minutes before the severs go down and then come up again with something new.

This one she wonders if it really is like movie NASA with lots of big screens and pacing and coffee and anxious spouses and maybe even a countdown yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Not as much with PTS, but this is essentially what it's like when we publish a new update/DLC to the live servers! When we have a big publish to the PTS, though, a lot of the devs anxiously await the natch potes publish so they can watch everyone's reactions. It's fun. :)

Heh. I can just imagine the volume of "I told you so!"

Hopefully management provides libations to ease the sting... or at least lunch.

Better yet would be give us the booze! :)
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • forzajuve212
    forzajuve212
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Speaking of natch potes...... Natch Potes?

Still working on finishing them :confounded:

We believe in you gina
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quit this game a few months ago. Hopefully this new patch will bring me back to life.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats the eta on patch: 2, 4, 6 hours?
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats the eta on patch: 2, 4, 6 hours?

Yes
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eta on salt notes?
    #MOREORBS
  • JR_Returns
    JR_Returns
    ✭✭✭
    That's not strictly true. I hear Wayrest is getting an IKEA.

That's great, will it be like the real thing with zombies walking around aimlessly? Will be able to go there to farm exp from them?