Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Homestead on the PTS

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hello, and Happy New Year to everyone!

As you know, we began discussing Homestead – our next update that includes player housing – at the end of last year, and mentioned that it would be coming to the PTS sometime in January. We’re excited to kick off 2017 by publishing Homestead on the PTS this Tuesday, January 3rd! We’ll have all the details and upcoming changes included in the patch notes, which we’ll post on Tuesday during the PTS maintenance.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and we hope to see you on the PTS later this week!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats on getting that ready so early.

Here's hoping poor @dwemer_paleologist gets that hole in the ground in Craglorn he wanted for Xmas.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHAT IS HYPE MAY NEVER DIE, BUT RISES AGAIN HARDER AND STRONGER.

DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE WROBEL IS COOKING?

giphy.gif
    Edited by MyNameIsElias on January 1, 2017 6:12PM
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the balance patch also being included in this pts?
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

• WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ifitmakesyouglad_166d7eead80629fa9884a79f1637f062_zps8a7a2d55.jpg
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Yup!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZunaRoath
    ZunaRoath
    ✭✭✭✭
    God, awesome. Can't wait to test the stuff!

Also I might have jumped a bit when I saw this. I wasn't expecting it to be while I'm still on holidays, ZOS I think I love you.
    [EU-EP-PC] @Kynes_Peace

Hjalmar Bear-Heart - Main, Stamina Warden
    Svari Wild-Hawk - Magicka Nightblade
    Hulda the Wild - Stamina Warden
    Greg the Witchman - Magicka Necromancer
    Cassius Gallus - Stamina Sorcerer
    Nari War-Shield - Magicka Templar Healer
    Hronvir Winter-Winds - Tank Warden
    Zuna Ice-Bear - Stamina DK
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup!

So much testing to do!
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, New Year miracle do exist.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy new year to you and the team, Gina! Kudos for getting this out so quickly!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We can finally get real answers to the nerd rage caused by the sneak peek.
  • SickDuck
    SickDuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    So, New Year miracle do exist.

And lasts 3 days, right until the natch potes are read ;)
    Holdviola - Khira'de Regalo - Lélekvadász - Used To Be An Adventurer - Zetor - Does-Not-Give-A-Duck - Lord Sugar - Tenar Arha - Da'rinka - Violent Moon - Extreme Runner
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot Woot!!! What a nice way to start off the New Year! Thank you! :)

Omg, Homestead... :)

pIOj2Uu.gif
    Edited by TerraDewBerry on January 1, 2017 10:30PM
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome can't wait to see what things have changed and to test housing in all it's intricate wonders :smiley:@ZOS_GinaBruno how big will the download be?
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno PAGE SIXTEEN?!
    #MOREORBS
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see balance buffing things no one uses nerfing every thing else. Weeee. But my horse will still slow on a pebble and my mutagen will still hit people who don't need it and miss the two that do.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thank you for the heads up!
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please be good ;)
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This patch has me so anxious
    #MOREORBS
  • Krysalan8415
    Krysalan8415
    ✭✭
    Super excited for Homestead...

Deeply suspicious when I hear the word "balance" lol...
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've never felt so anxious and concerned about the upcoming changes. Maybe even a little pessimistic that things will be much worse... but we will see. I don't have great expectations though.
  • Lakeh
    Lakeh
    ✭✭✭
    Now we can finally see what wrobel has cooked up for us in his cauldron.

MagDK HYPE
    PC EU Player

Artis
    Injustice
    Streaking Sorcerers
    Astrum Herois Member

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Tuesday I have to go back to work after being with family for the holidays. I have a strong feeling that instead of getting any work done, I'll be pouring over PTS threads and natch potes. I am really looking forward to it :D
    Edited by Reverb on January 1, 2017 7:29PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for letting us know.
    Happy new year dear ZOS staff :)
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  •  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Time to put 30,000 crystals in a room and create the first nuclear power plant in Tamriel!
    Yeetus that fetus

Youtube: Pandalius (Panda)
    Twitch: Pandalius
    Beam: Pandalius
    Twitter: Pandalius
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super excited!!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am ready . Give me dat balance !
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a great surprise to have it arrive so early in January! I can't wait to see if the Natch Potes includes upcoming set changes too so I can start to thin out my inventory and maybe be able to run more than one dungeon at a time without having to visit a merchant.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if the houses prices will be in the patch notes or I have to wait for fellow players reports. Also decoration mats! Or maybe none of this will be in the PTS?
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Shimmer on January 1, 2017 8:14PM
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Super excited for Homestead...

Deeply suspicious when I hear the word "balance" lol...

Yeah, more like nerfage... Champion System made us stronger than they wanted us to be, so now in each major update even despite useable CP cap going up the past two times (currently have 1017 Champion Points (PS4)), they overall nerf players more than buff.

That is of course unless you are an Argonian Tank, hehe...
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+