The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Homestead on the PTS

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Tyvarra wrote: »
    Yep, you can start downloading the update! We're still tying up some loose ends from maintenance so we're not coming up quite yet, but the end is near!

when is "near"? ~.~

d81e122cf880f7750d2cb8085ae5316b17c2664312715ca89aedb65cfaab1e03.jpg
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok guys, we'll be opening the PTS momentarily! Thanks so much for your patience the past couple days, and enjoy!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tease!
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • InfiniteGamer
    Ok guys, we'll be opening the PTS momentarily! Thanks so much for your patience the past couple days, and enjoy!

Thanks for everything Gina! :)
  • Tyvarra
    Tyvarra
    ✭✭✭

yay ty
    Please fix the game!
  • DrWill
    DrWill
    Emmm, i logged on PTS 4 days before the patch and had a character at 33, now... I don´t have any character... I don´t play PTS a lot so i don´t know if this is normal, can someone help? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    DrWill wrote: »
    Emmm, i logged on PTS 4 days before the patch and had a character at 33, now... I don´t have any character... I don´t play PTS a lot so i don´t know if this is normal, can someone help? @ZOS_GinaBruno

We copied all PC NA characters for testing, and will be copying PC EU characters in a couple weeks. If you're on PC EU, you won't see your Live character at this time. Is that what the issue could be?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Kazya
    Kazya
    ✭✭✭

They likely deleted the characters from the last round, to have us start on new ones this time. That is my guess atleast. There's a template you can use to get a level 50 one, don't remember what they said about the new template though regarding cp points
    Edited by Kazya on January 4, 2017 7:46PM
    Mother Earth and Father Night gives me comfort, protection and shelter every step I take.
    Brother Sun gives me the warmth I need, while Sister Moon lit my path so I don't get lost.
    Auntie Life follows me on my journey until Uncle Death sing me the last lullaby.
    /C.O 20121122
  • timotak
    timotak
    Soul Shriven
    I'm logging in

Edit: I'm in
    Edited by timotak on January 4, 2017 7:48PM
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why don't we have Cyrodiil, if y'all are gonna make balance changes to PvP we should at least be able to test it.

NVM ITS UP NOW DON'T YELL AT ME

Edited by GeneralSezme on January 4, 2017 7:56PM
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
    Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
    Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
    Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
    Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
    Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec

• Hellsbunnies
    Hellsbunnies
    ✭✭✭
    No ported toon?
    Most known on PC EU server as The Samurai Pizza Cat.
    Twitter @HellsbunniesTV
  • DrWill
    DrWill

We copied all PC NA characters for testing, and will be copying PC EU characters in a couple weeks. If you're on PC EU, you won't see your Live character at this time. Is that what the issue could be?

Probably, i mean, i play usually on PC EU and 4 days ago i joined the PTS just before Homestead patch and had a character at 33. And now i don´t have anyone, doesn´t matter, it´s just the PTS, gonna create a new one and done, just want to try the housing system ^^ @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • DrWill
    DrWill
    Kazya wrote: »

They likely deleted the characters from the last round, to have us start on new ones this time. That is my guess atleast. There's a template you can use to get a level 50 one, don't remember what they said about the new template though regarding cp points

You mean i can create a new one with lvl 50? How? Would be helpful!
  • Kulaan_Doskad_Hadroz
    timotak wrote: »
    I'm logging in

Edit: I'm in

You're supposed to say:

*Hacker's Voice* "I'm in."

hehehehe
    Though war may tear us apart, love for each other will bring us back together as an overwhelming force. ~Kulaan Doskad-Hadroz, Loredas , the 12th of Evening Star, 2E 582
  • DrWill
    DrWill
    Now i have to start from when Liris save you from CouldHarbour
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Look in the upper left corner during character creation for the templates.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • DrWill
    DrWill
    driosketch wrote: »

Look in the upper left corner during character creation for the templates.

*** ME HARD! I LOVE YOU
  • DrWill
    DrWill
    IT´S FINE GUYS. TY FOR THE SUPPORT!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GUYS GUYS

FACIAL PAINTING PACK

Orcs now can wear the painting that the Morkul Clan wears! It was locked for them before the pack! It is called V-Y-Y Black Paint Strokes, and there is a brown version of it too that looks golden. This is awesome and I bet a lot of Orcs will wear it, mine included, and if you are an Orc but not of the Morkul Clan we can't be friends.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.