The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account Bound Skyshards Yes or No?

• lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I would not like account bound Skyshards
    I think a good compromise would be for ZOS to release something in the crown store that when purchased and consumed would reveal the locations of any skyshards and lorebooks that have been discovered by any of your characters.

Everybody wins. And the console players then have access to what the PC players have always had. Which is also part of the reason the PC crowd don't care.

And this from a player that has gone through the skyshard process on over 6 different characters (and lorebooks on two and a half). It's the time that is consumed outside the game looking up shards and then marking on my map one by one that is the most painful, lorebooks, even more so!!!

Now this idea I like!
    PS4 EU
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I would like account bound Skyshards
    Tandor wrote: »
    mb10 wrote: »
    who WOULDNT want this?

do people actually enjoy spending hours of their lives running around doing something they've done 5 times already on a new character?

weirdos

It seems to be the people who often say....I had to walk 20 miles uphill in a blizzard back in my day. You youngins are just spoiled and lazy.....those ppl.

No one with common sense wants to do mindless tasks over and over again especially with how much more content has been added since launch

Isn't that the whole point? There's so much content in the game now that you can easily level up completing all the content including the skyshards as you come across them, there's really no need to camp one spot from 1-50 (now there's a mindless task of repetition!) and ask for all the skyshards/achievements you miss out on by doing so to be copied over from your main character who's already done them.

@Tandor
    I'd argue that "it" isn't the whole point of One Tamriel.

I played almoalst every quest in the game excluding Dark Brotherhood and some areas were great but others I'd never go back. The One Tamriel opens up treasure hunting basically but it does nothing regarding "so much more content" cause it's the same content that many of us have completed a year or two ago.

Me personally, I'll never go back and collect shards again on Alts or even make books. If I see one, I'll grab it but otherwise, nope. As it's literally a pain the first time through. I only did most of the other stuff way back on three characters so I could access gold zones.

Now......I'd much rather share shard gathering because in my opinion, it's a poor design.
    If you adjusted it so that I had to collect a grand total of X amount (keeps changing with updates) and they populated like thieves tribes or runes, sure that's cool but being the only value is for a skill point, it's not fun and even the lore/story behind it gets dumb after you defeat molag b.

Let's look at the allocation of these in the regular zones and please comment how this makes any sense to repeat on all characters when CP, gear, gold, guilds, crafting, mounts, motifs, are account shared. This current state could benefit from adjustment. Not saying give them away but if it's not going to progress on the account then let's at least adjust to make them meaningful cause as is......it's bland and boring. I mean heck, as much as they glow it would seem they'd all be placed at world bosses and dolemans at least vs in the weirdest places where even NPCs don't care about them.

Seriously this is just a way to create a long exploration that after done once....it's not something many will consider doing on all Alts.

SKYSHARD LOCATIONS

Aldmeri Domion

Khenarthi’s Roost – 6 Skyshards
    Auridon – 16 Skyshards total, 7 in dungeons.
    Grahtwood – 16 Skyshards total, 7 in dungeons.
    Greenshade – 16 Skyshards total, 7 in dungeons.
    Malabal Tor – 16 Skyshards total, 7 in dungeons.
    Reaper's March – 16 Skyshards total, 7 in dungeons.
    Daggerfall Covenant

Stros M'Kai – 3 Skyshards
    Betnikh – 3 Skyshards
    Glenumbra – 16 Skyshards total, 7 in dungeons.
    Stormhaven – 16 Skyshards total, 7 in dungeons.
    Rivenspire - 16 Skyshards total, 7 in dungeons.
    Alik'r Desert – 16 Skyshards total, 7 in dungeons.
    Bangkorai – 16 Skyshards total, 7 in dungeons.
    Ebonheart Pact

Bleakrock Isle – 3 Skyshards
    Bal Foyen – 3 Skyshards
    Stonefalls – 16 Skyshards total, 7 in dungeons.
    Deshaan – 16 Skyshards total, 7 in dungeons.
    Shadowfen – 16 Skyshards total, 7 in dungeons.
    Eastmarch – 16 Skyshards total, 7 in dungeons.
    The Rift – 16 Skyshards total, 7 in dungeons.
    Cyrodiil

Aldmeri Dominion Territory – 15 Skyshards total, 6 in dungeons.
    Daggerfall Covenant Territory – 15 Skyshards total, 6 in dungeons.
    Ebonheart Pact Territory – 15 Skyshards total, 6 in dungeons.
    On top of the Mountain – 1 Skyshard.
    Other Locations

When you escape from the Wailing Prison at the start of the game, the prophet summons 1 Skyshard.
    Coldharbour is accessible to every alliance and it includes 16 Skyshards total, 7 of them in dungeons.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi
    I think a good compromise would be for ZOS to release something in the crown store that when purchased and consumed would reveal the locations of any skyshards and lorebooks that have been discovered by any of your characters.

Everybody wins. And the console players then have access to what the PC players have always had. Which is also part of the reason the PC crowd don't care.

And this from a player that has gone through the skyshard process on over 6 different characters (and lorebooks on two and a half). It's the time that is consumed outside the game looking up shards and then marking on my map one by one that is the most painful, lorebooks, even more so!!!

There are addons to point out the skyshard and lorebook locations
    Edited by KimberlyannKitsuragi on November 1, 2016 4:14PM
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meri20098 wrote: »

Not on consoles. I think youve missed the context
    I'd quit on the spot if ZOS started charging real money for add-ons
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on November 1, 2016 4:27PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In the Beginning, they were locked behind doing the Main Quests for the Zones and the Main Quest for the game. People complained about leveling Alts

Then they removed the Main Quest restriction so that all you had to do was do the 5 quests in each zone for the zone MQ to get to the other alliances. People complained about leveling Alts

Then they removed all the restrictions on the skyshards so that walking out of the Wailing Prison, you can now collect them all. People are still complaining about leveling Alts.

I have said it before, some people will not be happy until they can roll a fully skilled, fully geared template. Something tells me they will complain about that too.

Making the game easier for those who do not want to put in the effort leveling an Alt does not make for a better game. It just makes this game a MOBA.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• KimberlyannKitsuragi
    Meri20098 wrote: »

Not on consoles. I think youve missed the context
    I'd quit on the spot if ZOS started charging real money for add-ons

I didn't know you were on console. My mistake.
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • Darkestnght
    Darkestnght
    ✭✭✭✭
    At this point and time in the game this would be very unfair to us who have several if not many toons that have done the work to get the skill point for each toon. I have worked very hard to get all 7 of my toons the skyshards/skill points they need and it would just be a huge slap in the face in they changed it now. Go get your skyshard/skill points by earning them on each toon as we all have had to.
    Edited by Darkestnght on November 1, 2016 4:49PM
    Xbox NA - CP1300+
    Xbox EU - CP400+

• the_man_of_steal
    the_man_of_steal
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why people are voting no... I don't think there would be some epic advantage to many people if they made this account wide.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why people are voting no... I don't think there would be some epic advantage to many people if they made this account wide.

There would be a massive disadvantage to those who play alts in order to level them individually and benefit from the steady unlocking of skill points rather than having a new character sitting on 300 skill points from the outset (as with CPs which I also dislike being shared).

Some also vote no because they have put in the effort to gain all skyshard achievements on all their alts and don't want to see further dumbing down of the game with others getting everything for no effort.

Those are certainly a couple of reasons people vote no, there may be others (such as a desire for developers not to be diverted from more important priorities just to meet the latest in a long line of "instant gratification" demands).
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats next? Max level characters in the Crown Store? Skyshards are already easily obtained. No need to make them even easier.

Yeah on 1 character. Try grabbing all skyshards on 12 characters. It's like being punished for wanting to try different play styles. Champion points are account bound, crafting bags and dyes are too. Why isn't everything else? It makes zero sense. Hell I'd even go so far as to say quests, skills, locations and mount speed along with titles. Once you hit lvl 50 on a character EVERYTHING should be account bound.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Personally I think its a needless grind. Like CP's at level 1 Shards should be account unlocked once achieved on one toon.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    As a pvp'er, I WISH. But as a pvp'er, my voice does not matter...

lol basically
    Whats next? Max level characters in the Crown Store? Skyshards are already easily obtained. No need to make them even easier.

Yeah on 1 character. Try grabbing all skyshards on 12 characters. It's like being punished for wanting to try different play styles. Champion points are account bound, crafting bags and dyes are too. Why isn't everything else? It makes zero sense. Hell I'd even go so far as to say quests, skills, locations and mount speed along with titles. Once you hit lvl 50 on a character EVERYTHING should be account bound.

This is actually a good point. I disagree with titles being shared, but everything else is true here and brings up very valid points.

If you want to add longevity to a game it requires someone trying other classes. Especially in dungeons, trials, and pvp. You obviously can't get the full benefit of doing so unless you grind for 8 hours getting skyshards which is a waste of time to some people
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you saying 127 free skill points on a new Level 3 character is not a massive advantage?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mic1007 wrote: »
    No; stop trying to make leveling any easier than it already is.

Grinding with full training is easy. Leveling is not easy you don't have the skills or passives you're used to on your main.

Plus the quest drops are amazing trait wise for the most part so that's pure grinding cause you don't want a sexy Sharpened Sword of a good set at lv.36 when you're CP max.

Kendaric wrote: »
    Not needed at all. There's not even the need to get all shards unless you're a completionist or for some reason want every craft passive...

Well yeah crafting mail is nice do you have 12 characters? Cause doing the same shards run + replaying the same quest for the 5th+ time makes the game not worth leveling alts outside of exp events.

I already have to relevel powers. I'm forced to run skills from all three class lines cause you need to level it even if just for the passives. You may not use the line but you use the passive, feeding a horse takes 6 months of you do it one a day when you have 12 guys it gets old having a max level that need to do everything again it just not fun getting an alt to a good point.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't sky shards hunt until I'm at 40 mount speed because of how boring it is. It's vital though. If it was just sky shards sice the zones is be fine with it being account wide. Not the delves or group delves though.
  • Vythri
    Vythri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want the mage guild skill to be global. Who the hell wants to gather up the same lore books over and over again.

The Mages Guild and The Fighters Guild should both get experience by doing the damn quest lines for them, and you should be level 10 when you complete them.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not needed at all. There's not even the need to get all shards unless you're a completionist or for some reason want every craft passive...

Well yeah crafting mail is nice do you have 12 characters? Cause doing the same shards run + replaying the same quest for the 5th+ time makes the game not worth leveling alts outside of exp events.

I already have to relevel powers. I'm forced to run skills from all three class lines cause you need to level it even if just for the passives. You may not use the line but you use the passive, feeding a horse takes 6 months of you do it one a day when you have 12 guys it gets old having a max level that need to do everything again it just not fun getting an alt to a good point.

I currently have 9 characters and I enjoy leveling everyone of them. Then again, I'm not even remotely interested in endgame stuff. We all play for different reasons, accountwide skyshards would take a lot of fun away for me.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • SquareSausage
      SquareSausage
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      lillybit wrote: »
      Has to be a no for me. CP's are already account based and, given that everyone is scaled now, if skyshards where account wide there would literally be no point in levelling.

Add to that the account wide achievements people are always asking for and all you need to do is start again from scratch every couple of weeks - level 5 is the new cp561!

You would always have to level as the top end skills aren't unlocked until higher levels.

Also to wear the best gear you need to be level 50.

Skyshards only allow you to choose more skills not unlock a skill below the level requirement.
      Edited by SquareSausage on November 1, 2016 8:05PM
      Breakfast King
      PS4 EU
    • Malmai
      Malmai
      ✭✭✭✭✭

I Hope so why waste time if you can pay.
    • AlnilamE
      AlnilamE
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Because for some of us, having a max level character with all skill points is the end of the road, and we actually enjoy the path that leads us there.

Having all the skyshards and lorebooks already discovered on a brand new character would massively suck out the fun of having alts for me. And I think a lot of people who are voting no feel the same. We play our characters as individuals who live their own story and discover their own way. Not as a "build loadout" that needs to be completed ASAP.

I have 7 characters and 1 Iron Vestige. All 7 have maxed out hirelings and different levels of crafting skill (for the different mats). And I don't want to have skyshards auto-unlock.
      The Moot Councillor
    • NewBlacksmurf
      NewBlacksmurf
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

There would be a massive disadvantage to those who play alts in order to level them individually and benefit from the steady unlocking of skill points rather than having a new character sitting on 300 skill points from the outset (as with CPs which I also dislike being shared).

Some also vote no because they have put in the effort to gain all skyshard achievements on all their alts and don't want to see further dumbing down of the game with others getting everything for no effort.

Those are certainly a couple of reasons people vote no, there may be others (such as a desire for developers not to be diverted from more important priorities just to meet the latest in a long line of "instant gratification" demands).

Please detail the massive disadvantages because logically these types of things wouldn't just unlock at level 3.
      Also saying that you had to do it one way is the reason others should have to do it that way also makes no valid point because we all play at different paces and some of us have made Alts to the old VR 2, -10 and deleted them.

So you're saying due to no extra character slots and due to no crown changes that exist if people decided to re-roll back then or even now, that everyone should have the same illogical poor quality of life updates?

Of coarse not

People within reasonable adjustments are asking to not "have" to re-collect every single shard over and over again.
      That can happen at level intervals or being tied to other existing experiences but as is, no one has made a logic based suggestion that the collection process is even reasonable or enjoyable.

No one is getting 300 skill points either. As it pertains to the origInal zones it's not any dlc, so without being level 50, without having some skills quests and without leveling up in PvP it's just a few skill points. Not even 100.

• Doctordarkspawn
      Doctordarkspawn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It's pointless busywork for those of us who have a main. It's like mount upgrades. SKill lines, no, but mount upgrades and Skyshards? Please. Seriously, please.
    • AlnilamE
      AlnilamE
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      People within reasonable adjustments are asking to not "have" to re-collect every single shard over and over again.
      That can happen at level intervals or being tied to other existing experiences but as is, no one has made a logic based suggestion that the collection process is even reasonable or enjoyable.

No one is getting 300 skill points either. As it pertains to the origInal zones it's not any dlc, so without being level 50, without having some skills quests and without leveling up in PvP it's just a few skill points. Not even 100.

I am absolutely claiming that for me (and for many of my guildies) the process of collecting skyshards and lorebooks *is* enjoyable. We have guild events where we run around Tamriel doing just that and we have a blast.

In the non DLC zones there are 15 skyshards per zone, plus 6 in the starter zones, and I can't remember how many in Cyrodiil so 86 outside of Cyrodiil and DLC. That's a lot of skill points to start out on a new character.
      The Moot Councillor
    • AverageJo3Gam3r
      AverageJo3Gam3r
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Plenty of skill points in the game. Lorebook hunting without add ons, however...
    • Tandor
      Tandor
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

I currently have 9 characters and I enjoy leveling everyone of them. Then again, I'm not even remotely interested in endgame stuff. We all play for different reasons, accountwide skyshards would take a lot of fun away for me.

My position too.
    • NewBlacksmurf
      NewBlacksmurf
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      AlnilamE wrote: »

I am absolutely claiming that for me (and for many of my guildies) the process of collecting skyshards and lorebooks *is* enjoyable. We have guild events where we run around Tamriel doing just that and we have a blast.

In the non DLC zones there are 15 skyshards per zone, plus 6 in the starter zones, and I can't remember how many in Cyrodiil so 86 outside of Cyrodiil and DLC. That's a lot of skill points to start out on a new character.

But no one is asking for them to start out with 80-100. They're asking that they don't have to re-collect sky shards

Don't force your assumptions on the OP feedback.
      Can not those come once a player travels to a zone where shards were collected and then they gain them.
      Or possibly at level 45-50 etc.

As far as the gulls events. That's cool but are you on console as well?

• MasterSpatula
      MasterSpatula
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      This right here is a great example of the difference between having characters and having toons.

This game hooked me because I felt like I was playing a character. The farther it goes towards making me feel like I have a toon, the less interest I have.
      "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    • Taylor_MB
      Taylor_MB
      ✭✭✭✭✭

That is the main difference between yes and no voters.

Yes voters think doing the same task that doesn't require any content to be played multiple times is dumbing down the game.

No voters believe it is a form of progression / longevity for gameplay and aids exploration. (anything else?)

For me progression is experience, unlocking skills and the morphs. Then needing to go about and acquire random blue crystals in order to use the skills I've unlocked seems pointless. As for the exploration point, make it opt-in, if you enjoy hunting skyshards on all your alts, go nuts, we are about making the game so it can be played how you want (we don't think skyshard hunting is playing the game, we want to focus on other aspects).

Also, please don't use "what do you want next, max level templates to use?", that's not what this discussion is about at all. This is about doing a task that requires no gameplay (I've already done *most* of the quests, I don't want to do the same ones again) in order to use skills you've already unlocked (through gameplay and earning experience).
      Edited by Taylor_MB on November 1, 2016 10:33PM
      PvP Defensive Set Comparison
      Firestarter MagDK 1vX
      - build and gamplay!
      LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
      - build and gamplay!
      ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
      - build and gamplay!
      Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
      My YouTube Chanel

• kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
      kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Rune_Relic wrote: »
      Skyshards > skills unlocked > progress.

1-50 is skyshard and attibrute/skill allocation as you explore with your character and define your character.
      I think you want a no ALT game and I would rather have a selection of different characters to suit my mood and personality.

Perhaps a no ALT option for people that want everything account wide.
      Oh wait...we have one...dont make alts.

You point is completely undercut by the games design ONE character can literally do every last quest in game even across alliances so if your main did it all you are just replaying missions you already beat and if like many here you purchased four my slots you have played though the game literally 12 times.

You're not getting a new outlook on the game. It's not like quest change based on race, alliances or class. Looking for a killer Werewolf it doesn't matter that you're a wolf yourself in Wolf form. Need to kill a Mage with an anti magic NPC your magic sorcerer will be praised all the same.
      Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
      Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
      Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
      Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
      Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
      Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
      Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
      Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
      Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
      Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
      Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
      Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
      Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
      Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
      May Sithis hold back his Void
    • Elsonso
      Elsonso
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Rune_Relic wrote: »
      Skyshards > skills unlocked > progress.

1-50 is skyshard and attibrute/skill allocation as you explore with your character and define your character.
      I think you want a no ALT game and I would rather have a selection of different characters to suit my mood and personality.

Perhaps a no ALT option for people that want everything account wide.
      Oh wait...we have one...dont make alts.

You point is completely undercut by the games design ONE character can literally do every last quest in game even across alliances so if your main did it all you are just replaying missions you already beat and if like many here you purchased four my slots you have played though the game literally 12 times.

You're not getting a new outlook on the game. It's not like quest change based on race, alliances or class. Looking for a killer Werewolf it doesn't matter that you're a wolf yourself in Wolf form. Need to kill a Mage with an anti magic NPC your magic sorcerer will be praised all the same.

Given that assessment, I see no reason to even have more than one character slot.
      PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
      XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
      X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus